Author Topic: Interest Check | Stormy Flight Keycap Set  (Read 3566 times)

Offline GarrettSucks

• All project timelines at at timelines.omnitype.com
    • Omnitype
Interest Check | Stormy Flight Keycap Set
« on: Tue, 30 May 2017, 17:23:40 »
Ive been designing some keycap sets in my spare time and this is one I'm really digging. Thought I would throw it out for an Interest Check. Give me your critiques please.

I much pretty start out creating color pallettes before i even get to the keys. This one just really gives me a night time storm feel. And the warm tone makes me think of a plane for some reason. The name isn't set in stone, but I do like the storm aspect. Maybe some cloud and lightning blot type novelties. Thats the direction I would like to go.

Offline nya

Re: Interest Check | Stormy Flight Keycap Set
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 30 May 2017, 17:36:19 »
 :thumb:

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 16:19:16 »
Your image is broken. I've moved this to the Interest Checks subforum.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 03:59:31 »
Your image is broken. I've moved this to the Interest Checks subforum.

Here's what it looks like

More
Ive been designing some keycap sets in my spare time and this is one I'm really digging. Thought I would throw it out for an Interest Check. Give me your critiques please.

Show Image

I much pretty start out creating color pallettes before i even get to the keys. This one just really gives me a night time storm feel. And the warm tone makes me think of a plane for some reason. The name isn't set in stone, but I do like the storm aspect. Maybe some cloud and lightning blot type novelties. Thats the direction I would like to go.

Copy the image link not the album link to fix the image in the OP
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done