Author Topic: [GB] Granite Set ~ Sublimated Full PBT (spacebar included)  (Read 1945487 times)

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
Re: [GB] Granite Set ~ Sublimated Full PBT (spacebar included)
« Reply #200 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 03:52:44 »
Untipped kits: I can't speak for SP, but if Skull Squadron has to be taken as model, I bet that if the GB goes well they won't mind adding the less fortunate kits to the manufacturing line.

Updated status:

Show Image

That would be awesome.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #201 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 04:12:22 »
Just placed my order for a basic TKL setup:

- Common
- Text mods
- Blue enter

This will be my first DSA set. :)
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Lighthouse1

« Reply #202 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 04:13:09 »
Thanks, placed my order but was so happy with ISO and £ signs that I ordered the base, space bar, ISO and multi UK kit and then I forgot text modifiers (as I am an idiot).

How do I modify my order to add the text modifiers?

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #203 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 04:14:59 »
Thanks, placed my order but was so happy with ISO and £ signs that I ordered the base, space bar, ISO and multi UK kit and then I forgot text modifiers (as I am an idiot).

just place a new order with the mods, it will be merged.

Offline pasph

« Reply #204 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 04:22:41 »
order can be cancelled
Where and how?
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline Lighthouse1

« Reply #205 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 04:26:45 »

just place a new order with the mods, it will be merged.

Thanks!

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #206 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 04:45:08 »
order can be cancelled
Where and how?

send message to SP and politely ask for cancellation  :thumb:

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #207 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 06:26:49 »
Excessive and/or SPLady: It may be too soon to talk about it, but it would be a way to switch sets in the final order? For example: If someone that originally ordered the text mods, that wants instead the icon mods. Better sooner than later  ;D

I would greatly appreciate an answer on this. The point here relates with the alternate sets, mods sets in particular, not reaching MOQ, or reaching a tier with higher prices. Then, some options may be provided for the people to choose the cheaper option, or just to change from text to icons, or the opposite.

Offline drrtyrokka

« Reply #208 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 07:50:47 »
Yea this ist really interesting. If the international kit for german doesn't get tipped, i don't want to buy anything else... How will they handle this? I already placed my order with everything in it...

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #209 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 07:55:35 »
Yea this ist really interesting. If the international kit for german doesn't get tipped, i don't want to buy anything else... How will they handle this? I already placed my order with everything in it...

let's worry about that towards the end of the GB. Option 1: SP will produce them anyway. Option 2: you'll be able to cancel your order.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #210 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 10:02:02 »
Current status:

green = tipped

Offline Excessive

• Signature Plastics
« Reply #211 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 10:17:13 »
Excessive and/or SPLady: It may be too soon to talk about it, but it would be a way to switch sets in the final order? For example: If someone that originally ordered the text mods, that wants instead the icon mods. Better sooner than later  ;D

I would greatly appreciate an answer on this. The point here relates with the alternate sets, mods sets in particular, not reaching MOQ, or reaching a tier with higher prices. Then, some options may be provided for the people to choose the cheaper option, or just to change from text to icons, or the opposite.

We can not modify or change a order. We can cancel a order and you can reorder. You can also add to an existing order by purchasing more.

Offline justnits

« Reply #212 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 10:22:04 »
I'm a bit surprised about the blank kits. They have been asked vehemently and nobody is taking them. Already at the first tier is a bergain ($89 for a FULL PBT set, including spacebar!), but at 15 tier is a steal!

i think the problem with SP's system is, and where others have mentioned also in this thread (i didn't check the macross thread as i didn't purchase the set, so i didn't spend much time reading it) where the buyer seems to be taking the risk, is due to the fact that when we joined early, we have our money "taken" or "put on hold by paypal" until the end of the gb period where the final price will be paid to SP or refunded, whichever applies.

these here i believe is what the reasons is that prevent people from joining the groupbuy early;
1) a big chunk of your money is "unusable" by u when u checkout, thus if there is an emergency, you can't use that money until paypal or SP refunded u back when u cancelled it and you probably don't get back your money immediately (do i get this right about the refunding part? pls correct me if i'm wrong)
2) some ppl feels that certain price in a certain tier(s) is only worth spending on certain kits. (i mean, seriously, who would want to buy the windowed kit at USD$36?)

these 2 reasons applies to myself. i'm not sure about how the others feel.
as of now, my cart is holding kits worth USD$230.00 with USD$5.00 of estimate shipping, and i'm from non-US state, which means shipping is going to be a lot more costlier.
i wouldn't want USD$235.00 to be put on hold by paypal when i still might need to use them.

this is my concern which i wish to address to SP.
i hope excessive and/or splady will consider putting a Commit feature into the groupbuy.
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline Excessive

• Signature Plastics
« Reply #213 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 10:40:28 »
I'm a bit surprised about the blank kits. They have been asked vehemently and nobody is taking them. Already at the first tier is a bergain ($89 for a FULL PBT set, including spacebar!), but at 15 tier is a steal!

i think the problem with SP's system is, and where others have mentioned also in this thread (i didn't check the macross thread as i didn't purchase the set, so i didn't spend much time reading it) where the buyer seems to be taking the risk, is due to the fact that when we joined early, we have our money "taken" or "put on hold by paypal" until the end of the gb period where the final price will be paid to SP or refunded, whichever applies.

these here i believe is what the reasons is that prevent people from joining the groupbuy early;
1) a big chunk of your money is "unusable" by u when u checkout, thus if there is an emergency, you can't use that money until paypal or SP refunded u back when u cancelled it and you probably don't get back your money immediately (do i get this right about the refunding part? pls correct me if i'm wrong)
2) some ppl feels that certain price in a certain tier(s) is only worth spending on certain kits. (i mean, seriously, who would want to buy the windowed kit at USD$36?)

as of now, my cart is holding kits worth USD$230.00 with USD$5.00 of estimate shipping, and i'm from non-US state, which means shipping is going to be a lot more costlier.
i wouldn't want USD$235.00 to be put on hold by paypal when i still might need to use them.

i hope excessive and/or splady will consider putting a Commit feature into the groupbuy.

Unused funds are immediately released. If the order is originally $200 and the end price is $100, the remaining $100 hold is immediately removed.

Also, based on Paypal's documentations funds are only held for the first 3 days. We have an authorization to capture those funds up to 30 days after you place an order, however the funds are no longer held specifically for our order.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #214 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 10:52:07 »

Unused funds are immediately released. If the order is originally $200 and the end price is $100, the remaining $100 hold is immediately removed.

Also, based on Paypal's documentations funds are only held for the first 3 days. We have an authorization to capture those funds up to 30 days after you place an order, however the funds are no longer held specifically for our order.

I believe Justnits mentioned this earlier,  but the way Massdrop has

Implemented their commit at a certain price option seems like a

really good idea.
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #215 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 11:41:05 »
I think the SP Group Buy system is simply new to most of us and because it adds the wrinkle of putting a hold on your PayPal account is something we have to get used to.

Speaking of the "Commit To Buy"... one of the things that makes Massdrop work is that they only have a few price points to hit and their selection is more limited. Take the Regal Set for example. It starts at $90 and the target price is $85. Their model is to drive interest to reach a specific price point and that's it. It's simple and it works well for them and I like it, but not for everything.

SP is using a traditional group buy model. We see all the price tiers up front, like we did with Retro, CCnG and Klaxon, but money is held on the  front-end instead of the back-end. Yes, if forces you to commit at a higher price point if you want to get in early, but the kits are not on a fixed price point, so you won't overpay for a set and you can always cancel.  There are also a ton of more kits available, so it's a much more complicated GB and I don't think it would necessarily fit well in a MassDrop model.

Like I said, it's a new wrinkle on the traditional GB model and I don't know that it's not a step in the right direction. Too soon to tell, but if things are tight and your wallet has been geek hacked (like mine) then you'll probably wait another 15-days or so to see how the sets pan out.  :thumb:

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #216 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 12:16:32 »
maybe fewer tiers is a good idea for the next time. Also they need a summary page where you can follow real-time the group buy status, imho.

Offline justnits

« Reply #217 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 12:27:55 »
I think the SP Group Buy system is simply new to most of us and because it adds the wrinkle of putting a hold on your PayPal account is something we have to get used to.

Speaking of the "Commit To Buy"... one of the things that makes Massdrop work is that they only have a few price points to hit and their selection is more limited. Take the Regal Set for example. It starts at $90 and the target price is $85. Their model is to drive interest to reach a specific price point and that's it. It's simple and it works well for them and I like it, but not for everything.

SP is using a traditional group buy model. We see all the price tiers up front, like we did with Retro, CCnG and Klaxon, but money is held on the  front-end instead of the back-end. Yes, if forces you to commit at a higher price point if you want to get in early, but the kits are not on a fixed price point, so you won't overpay for a set and you can always cancel.  There are also a ton of more kits available, so it's a much more complicated GB and I don't think it would necessarily fit well in a MassDrop model.

Like I said, it's a new wrinkle on the traditional GB model and I don't know that it's not a step in the right direction. Too soon to tell, but if things are tight and your wallet has been geek hacked (like mine) then you'll probably wait another 15-days or so to see how the sets pan out.  :thumb:

i understand that it's much more complicated for SP that has so many tiers.
like i said, if SP can choose one designated tier for people to commit, like 50, 75 or 100, that's at least something for everyone else to see a "real time" interests for that particular kit.
or if it's not a commit feature since it will involves changing their groupbuy system again (which they have been improving all this while, really appreciate the effort!), how about something like a poll for us to see how many people are actually interested in that kit at which tier? (suddenly thought of this when matt mentions about real-time summary status)
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #218 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 12:44:53 »
maybe fewer tiers is a good idea for the next time. Also they need a summary page where you can follow real-time the group buy status, imho.

I think the tier system they are using now is fine.

It lets you see the price drop faster. Even if it's only in small increments.
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline minho

• i'm kind of back
« Reply #219 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 13:10:21 »
Do you think the base blank set and the blank extra mod set will tip by the end of the group buy? I want to get these two blank sets, but only if I can get both - if I can't, I would just want to get a text set. This is a bit of a predicament for me because I don't want to miss out on getting at least one of the sets.

Offline Razor Lotus

« Reply #220 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 13:46:15 »

I hate to put it this way, but personally I think it needs to be easier to pull out of commitment lol]

Like, I can put in my money now at $80 but i want it at $50. But i'm putting in my money to show people that i'm interesting in buying and bringing the tiers down. But if it doesnt go down, im not really interested in it at $80, for example

Offline tbc

« Reply #221 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 13:55:17 »
we just need to completely ditch the lower tiers.  their prices are insane.

windowed should have been set to $17.75 @ 25 as the lowest MOQ.

these lower tiers are the ones getting complaints.  just get rid of them and people won't be worried about overpaying and will have less money potentially stuck in purgatory.

ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #222 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 14:25:48 »

these lower tiers are the ones getting complaints.  just get rid of them and people won't be worried about overpaying and will have less money potentially stuck in purgatory.

I have to agree with this. I initially wanted to set all the MOQ at 25, SP suggested to start from 10 not to scare people, but it turned out we are scaring them anyway :)

BTW, the GB is going slow but steady. Hopefully more will join towards the end when the tiers will be smashed.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #223 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 14:46:34 »

Yea, this does make more sense.
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #224 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 15:56:21 »
If MOQs were higher the commited amount will be lower, thus, less money should be put on-hold, and the final expected cost would be lower. Get the MOQs down. Only drawback may be that sets with lower demand may not reach thier MOQ. But money-wise is the more attractive way to go.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #225 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 16:12:54 »
Would it be possible to add the rest of the number row to the Cyrillic set?  Namely, I have no interest in the 6.25x spacebar or the generic alphas in the Common Kit whatsoever--I would be getting this set specifically for the cyrillic alphas, but I would HAVE to buy the standard alphas too, just for 7 remaining caps from the number row and the function row (but at least I can get 8 of the function keys and arrows in the Lost And Found kit, also somewhat redundantly). 

Basically for anyone purchasing the standard kit, this set is a great deal.  For anyone with a 1.5x/7x bottom row layout, looking to get foreign legends, this set is suddenly a lot more expensive (a whole additional set of Pro modifiers currently at $45, spacebar, AND additional alphas for a lot of redundancy and left-over caps.)
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline lcs

• Lover of Grape Drank
  • はやく
« Reply #226 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 16:39:37 »
Would it be possible to add the rest of the number row to the Cyrillic set?  Namely, I have no interest in the 6.25x spacebar or the generic alphas in the Common Kit whatsoever--I would be getting this set specifically for the cyrillic alphas, but I would HAVE to buy the standard alphas too, just for 7 remaining caps from the number row and the function row (but at least I can get 8 of the function keys and arrows in the Lost And Found kit, also somewhat redundantly). 

Basically for anyone purchasing the standard kit, this set is a great deal.  For anyone with a 1.5x/7x bottom row layout, looking to get foreign legends, this set is suddenly a lot more expensive (a whole additional set of Pro modifiers currently at $45, spacebar, AND additional alphas for a lot of redundancy and left-over caps.)

I would like this too, if possible.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #227 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 17:58:31 »
I know guys, the Russian kit wasn't even planned and I sneaked it at the very last minute. That's what we've got, I didn't want to jeopardize the common kit for it, but really I hadn't enough time to make a rational decision, sorry. Maybe if the GB goes very well I can have some leverage on SP and ask for some modifications.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #228 on: Sat, 29 March 2014, 18:07:41 »
Thank you for the explanation.  I hope the Cyrillic set makes it to the MOQ!  Maybe some extra caps would help, but I do understand.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #229 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 02:41:02 »
Orders are rising slowly, but  surely :D
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #230 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 02:51:13 »
I have much hope for this set.
Still have to add icon RGB and something else I can't remember to my order.
If today had been a hippo, then you'd really have to worry about tomorrow.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #231 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 03:09:14 »
bam bam bam... another one meets the MOQ...

« Last Edit: Sun, 30 March 2014, 08:12:01 by Matt3o »

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #232 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 03:12:34 »
bam bam bam... another one meet the MOQ...

Show Image

I know I keep refreshing the PMK page like every 30min to see if there are any more orders.  It says 33 common kits have been sold.

Matt,  you said that you would probably change the Bitcoin cap. Any Ideas on what will replace it?
« Last Edit: Sun, 30 March 2014, 03:14:35 by CommonCurt »
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #233 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 03:14:24 »

Show Image

I know I keep refreshing the PMK page like every 30min to see if there are any more orders.

Matt,  you said that you would probably change the Bitcoin cap. Any Ideas on what will replace it?

not yet, maybe the space invader alien. If you have suggestions, shoot!

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #234 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 03:22:04 »

Show Image

I know I keep refreshing the PMK page like every 30min to see if there are any more orders.

If you can't think of anything you can always fall back on

More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #235 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 03:27:59 »
I still can't look at my orders on SP's site.
I have to look at my payment authorization email.

Sure, I should just remember what I ordered a day ago, but still.
If today had been a hippo, then you'd really have to worry about tomorrow.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #236 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 03:33:03 »
I still can't look at my orders on SP's site.
I have to look at my payment authorization email.

Sure, I should just remember what I ordered a day ago, but still.

I thought this was fixed... try to contact Excessive.

Show Image

Show Image

no more SW :)
« Last Edit: Sun, 30 March 2014, 07:02:18 by Matt3o »

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #237 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 07:06:52 »
Toying with Blender :)

it takes me really a lot of time :) Does anyone have an already made model?

Offline squarefrog

• \m/_
    • Ergodox Layout Stats
« Reply #238 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 07:46:17 »
Toying with Blender :)

Show Image

it takes me really a lot of time :) Does anyone have an already made model?

It would be nice to have a small library of keyboards (100%, tkl, 60% and 'dox natch) and keycaps (SA, DSA, DCS) for group buy rendering. Wish I could help but that third dimension hurts my tiny brain.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #239 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 08:14:52 »
I'll tell you what, I'd pay for a 3d model with DSA caps

Offline squarefrog

• \m/_
    • Ergodox Layout Stats
« Reply #240 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 08:19:43 »
I'll tell you what, I'd pay for a 3d model with DSA caps

Why don't we pay someone to come up with the models on the basis that they get credit and then they are open sourced? I'd chip in $30 or something. Blender models would be a good idea as anyone can get blender.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #241 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 08:22:33 »
I tried to ask, so far nobody chimed in

Offline squarefrog

• \m/_
    • Ergodox Layout Stats
« Reply #242 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 08:31:55 »

I find that quite sad. Even with the incentive of being paid they aren't interested? Maybe I've been spoiled by the many extensive Open Source code bases.

Right. I guess I'll be learning 3D next :(

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #243 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 08:37:34 »

I find that quite sad. Even with the incentive of being paid they aren't interested? Maybe I've been spoiled by the many extensive Open Source code bases.

maybe there's some 3d community we can ask to.

I asked a couple of guys here on GH I know they do 3d, but they are probably too busy.

Offline squarefrog

• \m/_
    • Ergodox Layout Stats
« Reply #244 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 08:47:45 »

maybe there's some 3d community we can ask to.

I asked a couple of guys here on GH I know they do 3d, but they are probably too busy.

That could be a solid option. I presume the SP reference guides provide a lot of the technical data for creating the caps? Combine that with some high quality reference images and that should be simple enough.

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #245 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 08:55:26 »

Show Image

Show Image

How about this? The 'brick-and-mortar'-style letter 'Z' from Zork?

GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #246 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 09:50:02 »

Show Image

Show Image

How about this? The 'brick-and-mortar'-style letter 'Z' from Zork?

Show Image

hardcore :)

Offline wuqe

« Reply #247 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 10:26:27 »
Anyone offering odds on the outcome of the MOQ horserace? I think text mods have a runaway lead now... :eek:

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #248 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 10:32:44 »
I believe most of the kits will reach the moq, with text modifiers leading 2:1 over icon.

Offline BrokenGame

« Reply #249 on: Sun, 30 March 2014, 11:08:52 »
I believe most of the kits will reach the moq, with text modifiers leading 2:1 over icon.

Maybe the icon modifiers would have a better chance if they were standing side by side with the text modifiers instead of text first and icon almost at the bottom of the page.