Author Topic: [GB] the Moon - Custom Keyboard - Shipping  (Read 251476 times)

Offline DillonHightower

• Formerly DillonHighsmith
Re: [GB] the Moon - Custom Keyboard - Shipping
« Reply #650 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 17:30:15 »
« Last Edit: Sat, 31 March 2018, 00:46:28 by DillonHightower »

Offline Kavik

« Reply #651 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 17:39:52 »
I just soldered my second PCB to its daughterboard, and it has the same issue in which every key registers except R-WIN. This makes me lean more towards a keymap issue since I doubt the same key would be defective on two PCBs. I still haven't got around to messing with TMK.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline DillonHightower

« Reply #652 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 17:43:22 »
« Last Edit: Sat, 31 March 2018, 00:46:42 by DillonHightower »

Offline swangful

« Reply #653 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 17:58:46 »
I just soldered my second PCB to its daughterboard, and it has the same issue in which every key registers except R-WIN. This makes me lean more towards a keymap issue since I doubt the same key would be defective on two PCBs. I still haven't got around to messing with TMK.

mine is doing the same thing

I made the mistake of resetting it lol...now my board is just empty :( Hopefully we can get a functioning hex soon

Offline DillonHightower

« Reply #654 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 19:37:01 »
« Last Edit: Sat, 31 March 2018, 00:46:54 by DillonHightower »

Offline Manticzeus

« Reply #655 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 19:44:51 »
From what I've been told from people in the China group buy you can use TGK.io, select kimera, go into details and go to custom. You need to set up the columns and key matrix for the board, I just cant figure out the correct way to do it.

Offline Undergroundflaw

« Reply #656 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 20:53:46 »
Any information on when the next group will be shipping out?

Offline Eggplant

« Reply #657 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 23:55:54 »
Some shots for you guys:

191421-0
191423-1
191425-2
191427-3

Overall, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out; however, it feels noticeably more rough than mira did. I'm not sure if it was intentional, but the logo on the back and the weight on the bottom don't sit quite flush, the logo is slightly raised, while the weight is slightly recessed. My top plate also came somewhat marked up, pictured below.

191429-4

I haven't gotten around to soldering the switches in yet; like others, I accidentally pressed the reset button, not knowing it flushed the settings out, so I'm waiting on a hex file to start checking the pcb. :(

Edit: I just unscrewed my weight to take a look at it, and as it turns out, the right most hole doesn't seem to be threaded at all, or is incorrectly threaded, the right most screw isn't securing the weight at all. I'm guessing this might have something to do with my weight not sitting flush. Hmm... :|

Also, I guess while I'm complaining, I wish the pcb supported split right shift. :(
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 March 2018, 00:25:21 by Eggplant »

Offline swangful

« Reply #658 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 00:11:46 »
Is it safe to use brass polish on the weights?

EDIT: Nevermind, just ended up using water, vinegar, and lemon juice and it cleaned the brass up perfectly.
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 March 2018, 01:14:44 by swangful »

Offline Manticzeus

« Reply #659 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 01:24:05 »

EDIT: Nevermind, just ended up using water, vinegar, and lemon juice and it cleaned the brass up perfectly.

Good to know, I was wondering how I should clean them.

Offline Kavik

« Reply #660 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 01:47:33 »
Some shots for you guys:

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Overall, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out; however, it feels noticeably more rough than mira did. I'm not sure if it was intentional, but the logo on the back and the weight on the bottom don't sit quite flush, the logo is slightly raised, while the weight is slightly recessed. My top plate also came somewhat marked up, pictured below.

(Attachment Link)

I haven't gotten around to soldering the switches in yet; like others, I accidentally pressed the reset button, not knowing it flushed the settings out, so I'm waiting on a hex file to start checking the pcb. :(

Edit: I just unscrewed my weight to take a look at it, and as it turns out, the right most hole doesn't seem to be threaded at all, or is incorrectly threaded, the right most screw isn't securing the weight at all. I'm guessing this might have something to do with my weight not sitting flush. Hmm... :|

Also, I guess while I'm complaining, I wish the pcb supported split right shift. :(

I guess I'm really lucky I didn't hit that button. I didn't even know it was there until I'd already finished building it. I have the exact same issue with the right most screw on the weight. I was able to screw it in enough that it didn't fall out, but it still spun without tightening any further (not really sure how that is). I like your colors btw.

Offline neralo

« Reply #661 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 01:52:37 »
hey zzjayfree, wondering if you've got an ETA on the remainder of the board to be shipped out?
HHKB Pro 2 55g | TGR 910 55g Vintage Blacks | Apple Standard M0116 Orange Alps | Rosewill RK9000 Cherry MX Blues | Diverge TM 2 WKLears

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #662 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 02:59:35 »

Good to know, I was wondering how I should clean them.

same... got quite a few fingerprints all over my brass parts. (will copy those first though)

Offline rioc

« Reply #663 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 03:03:44 »
[...] I'm not sure if it was intentional, but the logo on the back and the weight on the bottom don't sit quite flush, the logo is slightly raised, while the weight is slightly recessed. [...]

I'm not sure either, but since my CN Edition also has the logo slightly raised I'm going out on a limb and say it's intentional. (I acutally quite like it raised)
I'll check the stripes at home again on both versions but I didn't notice mine being recessed. (Maybe didn't look close enough.)

As for the fingerprints, use the solution posted by Swangful... should work without damaging the brass treatment

Offline zzyjayfree

« Reply #664 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 12:04:39 »
mine is doing the same thing

every key registers except R-WIN

I believe the R-win is pre-flashed to be function key. I think I have it on the PCB I got for Tank. Like you guys I was confused in the beginning . I was wondering if I did not solder the switch properly, then I un-soldered it and re-soldered it, still not working. Then someone mentioned to me it was set to be a function key.

Anyways, I'll try to get the instruction as soon as possible..

For the second batch I haven't heard about anything yet, but I'll update as soon as I know.

OTD 360 Corsa w/ Nixdorf, OTD 356.2 DGE, Matrix 1.2, Matrix 2.0, Matrix Abel, Skog, Dolphin, EM7, Lynn Pad, Plank, LZ-RE, EqualZ, Orion v2, Octagon v2, Viper v2, Tank, Mira, Mira SE, Moon, Camp 225, Let's Split, HHKB, RealForce, Infinity Ergo, Cherry 3700, DolchPac, Nixdorf, Model M, Filcos.

Offline Chimera

« Reply #665 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 13:03:04 »
the grey with burgundy keycaps looks really good.

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #666 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 20:52:03 »
11 days down and my board is still in China :(
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline zzyjayfree

« Reply #667 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 23:48:29 »
R-win confirmed to be set as Fn by default, that should answer a few questions. So don't un-solder and re-solder like I did...

Also got the mapping instruction in Chinese.. Not sure how helpful it will be, trying to find the English version, if some one have one please feel free to share it. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rDQhwKfjRVQxS5aDd2SKaFo8yoDeFe5n
OTD 360 Corsa w/ Nixdorf, OTD 356.2 DGE, Matrix 1.2, Matrix 2.0, Matrix Abel, Skog, Dolphin, EM7, Lynn Pad, Plank, LZ-RE, EqualZ, Orion v2, Octagon v2, Viper v2, Tank, Mira, Mira SE, Moon, Camp 225, Let's Split, HHKB, RealForce, Infinity Ergo, Cherry 3700, DolchPac, Nixdorf, Model M, Filcos.

Offline zzyjayfree

« Reply #668 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 23:53:48 »

Ye normally it's much quicker.. But I can see there's an update today says "customs release" from about 6 hours ago. Hopefully it will be fast from this point on.

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #669 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 01:39:05 »

Ye normally it's much quicker.. But I can see there's an update today says "customs release" from about 6 hours ago. Hopefully it will be fast from this point on.
yeah, thanks man. saw that too and was just confused why its taking long in the origin custom. But no worries, i can wait  :thumb:
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #670 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 04:30:13 »

Pad over a fortnight ago and still don't even have a tracking number :P

Offline EvoPlatypus

« Reply #671 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 08:10:21 »
Any chance of getting a new PCB and Daughter-board? I have a $500 paper weight now.

Offline DillonHightower

« Reply #672 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 08:40:54 »
Any chance of getting a new PCB and Daughter-board? I have a $500 paper weight now.

WhAt did you dooooo!??

Offline EvoPlatypus

« Reply #673 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 12:06:09 »

WhAt did you dooooo!??

PCB came with two components soldered together. No daughter-board. Fixed the two components, still have a dead short of VCC and GND (HA!). Can't do **** now.

Wondering if the phantom PCB would fit.

Offline FactoryDefaults

« Reply #674 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 12:59:29 »
Attached is a quick guide on how to get a default tkl layout working on moon.

This is simply an instruction about what i did while following the guide, and i hope this will work for you as well.

If i can figure out how to remap keys, ill put that in a separate guide.

Offline swangful

« Reply #675 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 13:29:47 »

This is simply an instruction about what i did while following the guide, and i hope this will work for you as well.

Can't wait to do this. Thank you so much!

EDIT: Guide worked perfectly. If I figure out how to remap keys, I'll let you know too!
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 March 2018, 12:04:42 by swangful »

Offline Eggplant

« Reply #676 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 16:53:05 »

Thanks!

That seems to have done the trick for one of my boards!

My second board seems to be behaving much differently however. After following the steps, the flash doesn't seem to be taking. :(

191625-0

My second board also seems to have come with a usb already soldered on, anyone know if this is the cause of all my woes?
« Last Edit: Wed, 14 March 2018, 19:57:52 by Eggplant »

Offline zzyjayfree

« Reply #677 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 21:54:27 »

Pad over a fortnight ago and still don't even have a tracking number :P

Sorry sir, there was a mix up because of my mistake, I've now have it fixed. Your board was sent out on the 5th and currently on its way to you. I've updated your tracking and it's with DPEX.

Offline DillonHightower

« Reply #678 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 01:37:19 »

Thanks!

That seems to have done the trick for one of my boards!

My second board seems to be behaving much differently however. After following the steps, the flash doesn't seem to be taking. :(

(Attachment Link)

My second board also seems to have come with a usb already soldered on, anyone know if this is the cause of all my woes?

Mine also has the second USB on the board not sure why some are different this is very confusing

Offline Darknight00z

« Reply #679 on: Sat, 17 March 2018, 13:01:05 »
Just double checking, I've got the WKL coming soonTM, I need the 7u or 6.25u stabs?

Offline Kavik

« Reply #680 on: Sat, 17 March 2018, 14:22:56 »
Just double checking, I've got the WKL coming soonTM, I need the 7u or 6.25u stabs?

WKL uses 7u spacebar and stab.

Offline rioc

Re: [GB] the Moon - Custom Keyboard - In Production
« Reply #681 on: Mon, 19 March 2018, 03:27:44 »
Also thanks for the update, really excited to get this one in too, it's gonna be my Russian mom landing board ;)

Sent from my DREA100 using Tapatalk

wow, hope this board can help me land a russian mom too!  :p

I present, the Russian Mom Landing Board:

formerly known as the LK - Lunniy Korabl (but that ship sailed after the quoted typo) ;)

Offline Tre3Cycl3S

« Reply #682 on: Mon, 19 March 2018, 04:09:54 »
Hey zzyjayfree, I just sent a PM about my unpaid shipping and a request for address change. :)
QFR           HHKB Pro-2     JD45         VE.A                    XMIT 61-Key       JD40 Mk.II                    Realforce 87U     M65-A                 Custom:Annie      NightFox      Pearl                  E6-V2 R2                          Norbaforce
MX Blue     45g Topre        MX Blue     R5 67g Zealios     50g Hall Effect     Modded Gateron Red     55g Topre           R5 78g Zealios     62g Ergo Grey     Hako True     R9 62g Zilent     Lubed Holy Trash Panda     OG Sony BKE Domes

Offline Kavik

« Reply #683 on: Mon, 19 March 2018, 09:44:34 »
Also thanks for the update, really excited to get this one in too, it's gonna be my Russian mom landing board ;)

Show Image

formerly known as the LK - Lunniy Korabl (but that ship sailed after the quoted typo) ;)

Moar pics of Russian mom board pls.

Offline rioc

« Reply #684 on: Mon, 19 March 2018, 10:56:51 »

Show Image

Moar pics of Russian mom board pls.

ALBUM HERE

Offline Kavik

« Reply #685 on: Mon, 19 March 2018, 21:01:53 »

I reconfigured the matrix mapping to accept an ANSI WKL layout (snippet below). The issue I'm running into is that my computer does not see the PCB controller as ATm32U4DFU, but rather as "Kimera (Interface 0)", "Kimera (Interface 1)", "Kimera (Interface 2)", "Kimera (Interface 3)", and "Kimera (Interface 4)" (five separate devices?). Anywho, I install the driver with Zadig on all of them, but tkg.io shows "No devices found" in the "Burn .eep file" dropdown. How do I get the website to recognize the keyboard controller?

Matrix Mapping:
Code: [Select]
["1,1",{x:1},"1,2","1,3","1,4","1,5",{x:0.5},"1,6","1,7","1,8","1,9",{x:0.5},"1,10","1,11","7,1","7,2",{x:0.25},"7,3","7,4","7,5"],
[{y:0.5},"2,1","2,2","2,3","2,4","2,5","2,6","2,7","2,8","2,9","2,10","2,11","7,6","7,7",{w:2},"7,8",{x:0.25},"7,9","7,10","7,11"],
[{w:1.5},"3,1","3,2","3,3","3,4","3,5","3,6","3,7","3,8","3,9","3,10","3,11","8,1","8,2",{w:1.5},"8,3",{x:0.25},"8,4","8,5","8,6"],
[{w:1.75},"4,1","4,2","4,3","4,4","4,5","4,6","4,7","4,8","4,9","4,10","4,11","8,7",{w:2.25},"8,8"],
[{w:2.25},"5,1","5,3","5,4","5,5","5,6","5,7","5,8","5,9","5,10","5,11","8,9",{w:2.75},"8,11",{x:1.25},"8,10"],
[{w:1.5},"6,1",{x:1,w:1.5},"6,2",{w:7},"6,3",{w:1.5},"6,4",{x:1,w:1.5},"6,5",{x:0.25},"6,6","6,7","6,8"]

Key mapping:
Code: [Select]
["Esc",{x:1},"F1","F2","F3","F4",{x:0.5},"F5","F6","F7","F8",{x:0.5},"F9","F10","F11","F12",{x:0.25},"PrtSc","Scroll Lock","Pause\nBreak"],
[{y:0.5},"~\n`","!\n1","@\n2","#\n3","$\n4","%\n5","^\n6","&\n7","*\n8","(\n9",")\n0","_\n-","+\n=",{w:2},"Backspace",{x:0.25},"Insert","Home","PgUp"],
[{w:1.5},"Tab","Q","W","E","R","T","Y","U","I","O","P","{\n[","}\n]",{w:1.5},"|\n\\",{x:0.25},"Delete","End","PgDn"],
[{w:1.75},"Caps Lock","A","S","D","F","G","H","J","K","L",":\n;","\"\n'",{w:2.25},"Enter"],
[{w:2.25},"Shift","Z","X","C","V","B","N","M","<\n,",">\n.","?\n/",{w:2.75},"Shift",{x:1.25},"↑"],
[{w:1.5},"Ctrl",{x:1,w:1.5},"Alt",{a:7,w:7},"",{a:4,w:1.5},"Alt",{x:1,w:1.5},"Ctrl",{x:0.25},"←","↓","→"]

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #686 on: Tue, 20 March 2018, 01:28:36 »
initial check... its perfect!

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #687 on: Tue, 20 March 2018, 16:24:08 »

I got WKL and used a 6.25u space bar fine. See attached.

Have I second the comments earlier about the finish. Overall it's built like a tank, love the weight, and the anodising looks great. The weights look very sloppy by comparison - loose fit and only partly flush with the case. The rear logo sticks out but at least evenly so seems intentional.

Overall it's a great case, I just screwed up by getting PCB mount stabs instead of plate mount. Waiting for the replacements to arrive so I can finally use this beauty on a regular basis...

Offline dblack

• Formerly ZuXzu
« Reply #688 on: Tue, 20 March 2018, 16:48:04 »

Have I second the comments earlier about the finish. Overall it's built like a tank, love the weight, and the anodising looks great. The weights look very sloppy by comparison - loose fit and only partly flush with the case. The rear logo sticks out but at least evenly so seems intentional.

Overall it's a great case, I just screwed up by getting PCB mount stabs instead of plate mount. Waiting for the replacements to arrive so I can finally use this beauty on a regular basis...

that looks interesting haha

Offline rioc

[GB] the Moon - Custom Keyboard - Shipping
« Reply #689 on: Wed, 21 March 2018, 00:21:49 »

I reconfigured the matrix mapping to accept an ANSI WKL layout (snippet below). The issue I'm running into is that my computer does not see the PCB controller as ATm32U4DFU, but rather as "Kimera (Interface 0)", "Kimera (Interface 1)", "Kimera (Interface 2)", "Kimera (Interface 3)", and "Kimera (Interface 4)" (five separate devices?). Anywho, I install the driver with Zadig on all of them, but tkg.io shows "No devices found" in the "Burn .eep file" dropdown. How do I get the website to recognize the keyboard controller?

(Attachment Link)

this means your board has already been flashed with a layout... probably need to reset the board with the onboard switch to get it to show up as an atmega again

Edit: I can tell you this evening, wanna flash a different layer layout onto one of mine, I don't really need a scroll lock key
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 March 2018, 00:43:43 by rioc »

Offline neralo

« Reply #690 on: Wed, 21 March 2018, 01:12:52 »

Uh....Pretty sure this uses PCB mount stabs.

I mean. You can see the PCB stab mounting holes on the PCB.

https://i.imgur.com/TNqxELb.jpg PCB pic taken from Swangful's pictures a page back.
HHKB Pro 2 55g | TGR 910 55g Vintage Blacks | Apple Standard M0116 Orange Alps | Rosewill RK9000 Cherry MX Blues | Diverge TM 2 WKLears

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #691 on: Wed, 21 March 2018, 12:25:35 »

the cutouts do not allow for plate mount stabs
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Helldrop

« Reply #692 on: Wed, 21 March 2018, 13:23:16 »

My Moon with FR-4 plate, the material which is needed to make PCB.

Offline Arokai

« Reply #693 on: Wed, 21 March 2018, 15:58:04 »
Haven't been looking at this forum in a while, and started seeing people posting so i wanted to check on my status.

i dont have a tracking number? was i supposed to get an additional invoice for shipping?

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #694 on: Wed, 21 March 2018, 19:43:17 »
I received my Moon TKL from DHL last night.

I unpacked all of the components, and while I have not had the chance to test the PCBs due to the nature of the breakout pieces, I discovered an unfortunate defect on my WKL top -- right above the navigation cluster, as seen below. As you can see, the defect is a chip on the anodized black surface, so the bare aluminum is exposed:

Even though this is unfortunate, I just went ahead to report the finding to zzyjayfree and asked if I can get a replacement WKL top. The switches going into this keyboard are ready to go. I hope I will catch a break to assemble it soon.

Who here has gotten the PCB to work fully?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #695 on: Wed, 21 March 2018, 20:54:17 »
I received my Moon TKL from DHL last night.

I unpacked all of the components, and while I have not had the chance to test the PCBs due to the nature of the breakout pieces, I discovered an unfortunate defect on my WKL top -- right above the navigation cluster, as seen below. As you can see, the defect is a chip on the anodized black surface, so the bare aluminum is exposed:

Show Image

Even though this is unfortunate, I just went ahead to report the finding to zzyjayfree and asked if I can get a replacement WKL top. The switches going into this keyboard are ready to go. I hope I will catch a break to assemble it soon.

Who here has gotten the PCB to work fully?

ok so from what zzyjayfree told me, i think that getting a new top might be hard since they have to be fitted to the bottoms, but i could be totally wrong on that

break out a sharpie and see if that helps

i'm still looking for info on the PCB, hard to find stuff on it still, i'll post in this thread if i find a good guide
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Kavik

« Reply #696 on: Thu, 22 March 2018, 00:51:17 »

(Attachment Link)

this means your board has already been flashed with a layout... probably need to reset the board with the onboard switch to get it to show up as an atmega again

Edit: I can tell you this evening, wanna flash a different layer layout onto one of mine, I don't really need a scroll lock key

You are correct. After pressing the reset button on the board, I can now flash the PCB from tkg.io. Thank you! Also, the step using Zadig is not necessary; in fact, tkg.io will not recognize it if I install the driver, so I just press the reset button and then select "burn .eep file".

Now I am running into issues with the key matrix. (Ignoring WKL layout for testing purposes) The one listed in the guide document still does not activate R-Win, even if I map it to something else besides Fn such as the letter A, or, you know, Win. I do know that this key works however because, when I use the key matrix from my previous post, it activates the left arrow key. Consequently, I realized that my modified matrix does not work right. I was able to get the arrows and rCtrl and rAlt to register how I want them (in WKL layout) by assigning their positions as {w:1.5},"6,6",{x:1,w:1.5},"6,8",{x:0.25},"6,9","6,10","6,11"], but then no keys to the left of R-WIN register no matter what x-axis value I give them (counting forward from 1 or backward from 11).

That said, shouldn't the key matrix be the same no matter what so that I can just assign R-WIN to rAlt and assign R-ALT and R-MENU to nothing for my layout? Modifying the matrix just seems like a hacky way of doing it. I think I just need a corrected matrix that 1. actually allows R-WIN to be used and 2. lets me paste my WKL layout from keyboard-layout-editor.com without "position mismatch" errors.

Short version: I think the key matrix in the instruction document is slightly wrong preventing R-WIN from working and WKL layout from being seen as valid.

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #697 on: Thu, 22 March 2018, 02:16:17 »
never mind, I'm retarded
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 March 2018, 03:34:27 by nathanchere »

Offline DillonHightower

« Reply #698 on: Fri, 23 March 2018, 08:51:42 »
« Last Edit: Sat, 31 March 2018, 00:47:43 by DillonHightower »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #699 on: Fri, 23 March 2018, 14:25:44 »
What other PCB would fit in this? Issues and lack of support is making me question weather I should even bother with this build. Completely absurd the lack of knowledge about this software. And it seems no one on the vendor side seems to care   I mean they have the money already  why shilould they   🤔

take a picture of the bottom piece and i can give it a guess

don't think anything else will fit because it's got a daughterboard though