Author Topic: CM Storm Windows keycaps  (Read 3432 times)

Offline BakaPhoenix

CM Storm Windows keycaps
« on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 14:27:45 »
Where i can find those ones?
I bought a quickfire tk but it doesnt have them like other cm storm keyboard. I want to use them because i'm using this keyboard on a mac and the windows keycap kinda bothers me XD

Thanks ;D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: CM Storm Windows keycaps
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 26 October 2013, 00:39:04 »
You want the ones with a swirl thing on them?

Because they are CM branded, they are not too likely to be sold anywhere.

Best bet is to provide 58 more valuable contributions to the Geekhack community to reach 60 informative and fun-filled posts, and then create a WTB thread in classifieds.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline BakaPhoenix

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 26 October 2013, 06:03:17 »
Ow... ok, thanks :D
Is my first mechanical keybord, i wonder how i can make osme valuable and usefull post here :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 26 October 2013, 06:26:55 »
Ow... ok, thanks :D
Is my first mechanical keybord, i wonder how i can make osme valuable and usefull post here :D

You have made three already!

Ask a few questions, answer a few, if you can (you'd be surprised what people ask some times).

Admire the photos others post, post some of your own (keyboards, computers, desktops, work spaces, cars, pets ...)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 02:06:41 »
Many geekhackers are generous. I'm sure someone could spare you a couple.

I bought a quickfire tk but it doesnt have them like other cm storm keyboard. I want to use them because i'm using this keyboard on a mac and the windows keycap kinda bothers me XD

Thanks ;D
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline BakaPhoenix

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 07:48:32 »

Thanks ;D
Thanks ;D I need to make 60 post tough u.u

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 16:14:39 »

Thanks ;D

Shouldn't take long, with a few constructive, valuable and informative posts here and there :))

Offline BakaPhoenix

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 16:36:58 »

Thanks ;D

Shouldn't take long, with a few constructive, valuable and informative posts here and there :))

As if posting photos of my cat are contructive, valuable and informative XD

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 16:44:54 »

Thanks ;D

As if posting photos of my cat are contructive, valuable and informative XD

Some people like cats.

Offline BakaPhoenix

« Reply #9 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 06:32:59 »
I finally reached 60 post :D
I hope someone will sell me their keycaps XD

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 18:00:17 »
I finally reached 60 post :D
I hope someone will sell me their keycaps XD

Have you posted a WTB thread?

Offline BakaPhoenix

« Reply #11 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 05:32:31 »
Yes, but so far nobody replied me XD

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #12 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 16:17:15 »
Yes, but so far nobody replied me XD

Have patience :)