geekhack Community > Other Geeky Stuff

What video games are you currently playing?

<< < (239/240) > >>

mohawk1367:
been playing CarX Drift Racing Online recently, im not too competitive but i really just enjoy modifying my car and hosting virtual meetups lol. there is a LOT of customization in the game, like more than some NFS games.

PlayBox:

--- Quote from: andymoor5 on Thu, 28 July 2022, 13:21:45 ---I like mining games where I can earn <redacted>.  I like earn and play games. and it's the easiest way to get extra coins. When I need some extra coins, I just build virtual mining center and earn online. As for me it' a great way to get into crypto without any risks and having fun playing arcade games.

--- End quote ---
scam bots found their way to gh  :mad:

Mod Edit: Removed the spam link

AlexDriple:
I usually play games where you have to think hard. However, watching my spouse, I became interested in his excitement about World of Tanks. My husband assured me that I, as a driver, would definitely be attracted by the prospect of driving a tank and feeling the adrenaline. And so I decided to play a few battles. Tried it, and it could not tear me away. Now I'm playing on my own account and trying to develop it faster, so I buy rank upgrades. You might be interested in learning more at https://igitems.com/. Already looking forward to playing with my husband. I think it's going to be amazing.

phinix:
Kathy Rain. Cool, pixel art point & click adventure game.
I like it even better than all Blackwell series.

Darthbaggins:
Been playing High on Life and Spiderman - loving High on Life, completely hilarious and calls you out on things as it called me out for running constantly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version