Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 739029 times)

Offline ShapelessJoint

Re: (GB) TOXIC (moving to production)
« Reply #1250 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 13:39:03 »
These are soo cool !!! would it be weird if i place an order now? is it too late? I will ____ your _____ for this set :cool:
-CM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX brown, Microsoft Sidewinder X4

Offline zflamewing

« Reply #1251 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 14:25:54 »
These are soo cool !!! would it be weird if i place an order now? is it too late? I will ____ your _____ for this set :cool:

BL is not taking new orders as this is already going through the production process.  You might want to keep tabs on this thread.  Bunny will post if there are any extras and announce when they're likely to go up for sale.
DK9008 MX Blues | CM QFR MX Blues | CM XT MX Greens

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #1252 on: Sat, 17 May 2014, 23:30:52 »
Bunny, pls check pm or mail pls.

Offline IronJoeJac

« Reply #1253 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 05:37:57 »
When is the shipping going to be refunded?
CM Quickfire TK (blue)    HHKB PRO 2 Black

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1254 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 07:12:42 »

could you send it again i kind readily find anything

ok soooooooo

i guess ill take this time to go over the issues i have had with paypal

the status of this particular buy, and the future of ctrlalt with gbs etc

so as im sure most of you are aware my paypal was frozen

i now have my paypal back but with a huge reserve on it, what that means is i have a reserve on my account of 10k, so i have to keep 10k in there

this obviously causes a ton of issues because the money in my paypal account is predominantly GB money, so if i have to keep 10k in my account, it makes paying for and shipping gbs impossible

so the situation this has left me in is to deposit 10k essentially into my paypal account, which as im sure everyone can appreciate is both a ton of money to have to find especially when its essentially just gonna be tied up indefinitely

so this money wouldnt be a float forever, i would have to keep it there until all goods are shipped, so effectively the shortest way i could have this money tied up for is if i didnt run any gbs after toxic, and once all goods from toxic are shipped and tracking provided, i could take the 10k back, however, as we have future groupbuy plans and something with gmk launching shortly, which would effectively mean its a rolling 10k until we stop doing this

the reason it was put to me that they did this, was they equated what we are doing like an event, rather than a commercial activity, and they gave me an example that it was as if i was running a music festival or something, where you pre sell tickets but dont get the money until the end, what they wanted at first was to hold a 100% reserve, which would have just been impossible for us, but having spoken to them extensively we ended up getting that brought down considerably

as things ship outside of the 45 day window, they view anything like this as a high risk activity so they are just covering themselves

so what does this mean for this gb

essentially nothing apart from this short delay, im gonna juggle money around and cover the 10k, perhaps hold a keyboard sale shortly to take some of the load off being directly on my finances

what does this mean for ctrl alt moving forward

we are stripping paypal out of the site, and moving over to stripe so people can make card payments, understandably, some people will prefer paypal, and we will still offer that, but much as we used to, where we can either send an invoice or you can send a personal payment, but if people still wanna pay through the site you can using a credit or debit card

thank you for all your patience and understanding in this matter

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline avtar

« Reply #1255 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 07:25:25 »
It really sucks that you have to jump through these hoops :/ At least Stripe is a nice alternative. I hope that GMK music festival happens sooner than later.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #1256 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 08:10:26 »
$10k is hell of a money to be held :(

But going to credit card may be a good thing too. What about amazon payment? I look at Kickstarter as being almost the same thing where we pay but did not get the product until after a year or two (yes am completely aware that KS is a donation/pledge). I just thought amazon payment worked out pretty well and there are KS projects in pound sterling, which Bunny is at. So, all is not gloom and doom, I guess.

But to sell your keyboards for this? I feel sad!

Offline avtar

« Reply #1257 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 08:59:12 »
What about amazon payment?

You need an Amazon account to checkout using Amazon Payments whereas with Stripe you can just enter your credit card number.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #1258 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 09:20:35 »
Ok I'm not familiar with Stripe, will check it out.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1259 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 09:31:33 »
Bunnybro, I also have a pm that needs a look :-)
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1260 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 09:45:50 »

But going to credit card may be a good thing too. What about amazon payment? I look at Kickstarter as being almost the same thing where we pay but did not get the product until after a year or two (yes am completely aware that KS is a donation/pledge). I just thought amazon payment worked out pretty well and there are KS projects in pound sterling, which Bunny is at. So, all is not gloom and doom, I guess.

its not so bad selling some boards and things sir, all i use are hhkbs anyway, better someone else get some joy from some of the nice things i have put away in cupboards

if it was from last night im working back through them shortly

if it was form before then if you could send it again that would be great

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1261 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 09:53:38 »

its not so bad selling some boards and things sir, all i use are hhkbs anyway, better someone else get some joy from some of the nice things i have put away in cupboards

if it was from last night im working back through them shortly

if it was form before then if you could send it again that would be great

It was from last night. Probably just not to it yet. Sorry, I'm a bit anxious haha
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline osi

« Reply #1262 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 10:12:05 »
Thanks for holding it down Bunny. Cool, calm, and collected!

Much appreciation to you and the Ctrl alt  team!

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #1263 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 11:04:37 »
Paid for invoice 0990, Bunny ;) . Thank you so much >:<

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1264 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 11:36:11 »
Paid for invoice 0990, Bunny ;) . Thank you so much >:<

thanking you kindly sir

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1265 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 11:36:26 »

ok soooooooo

i now have my paypal back but with a huge reserve on it, what that means is i have a reserve on my account of 10k, so i have to keep 10k in there

this obviously causes a ton of issues because the money in my paypal account is predominantly GB money, so if i have to keep 10k in my account, it makes paying for and shipping gbs impossible

so the situation this has left me in is to deposit 10k essentially into my paypal account, which as im sure everyone can appreciate is both a ton of money to have to find especially when its essentially just gonna be tied up indefinitely

so this money wouldnt be a float forever, i would have to keep it there until all goods are shipped, so effectively the shortest way i could have this money tied up for is if i didnt run any gbs after toxic, and once all goods from toxic are shipped and tracking provided, i could take the 10k back, however, as we have future groupbuy plans and something with gmk launching shortly, which would effectively mean its a rolling 10k until we stop doing this

the reason it was put to me that they did this, was they equated what we are doing like an event, rather than a commercial activity, and they gave me an example that it was as if i was running a music festival or something, where you pre sell tickets but dont get the money until the end, what they wanted at first was to hold a 100% reserve, which would have just been impossible for us, but having spoken to them extensively we ended up getting that brought down considerably

as things ship outside of the 45 day window, they view anything like this as a high risk activity so they are just covering themselves

essentially nothing apart from this short delay, im gonna juggle money around and cover the 10k, perhaps hold a keyboard sale shortly to take some of the load off being directly on my finances

we are stripping paypal out of the site, and moving over to stripe so people can make card payments, understandably, some people will prefer paypal, and we will still offer that, but much as we used to, where we can either send an invoice or you can send a personal payment, but if people still wanna pay through the site you can using a credit or debit card

Dang thats quite bad then, at least you have access to the account but not being able to use whats in it is a killer, I think it might be worth looking into a fundraiser for CTRL ALT to make some of the money.

Puts in perspective how bad this is and I assume that is pound sterling not dollars, hopefully once its all done you have not lost anything just makes me angry people would do this for silly reasons, ahh well nothing can be helped now, anyway good work bunny and crew hopefully this will be the last you hear of paypal.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1266 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 11:37:21 »

ok soooooooo

Dang thats quite bad then, at least you have access to the account but not being able to use whats in it is a killer, I think it might be worth looking into a fundraiser for CTRL ALT to make some of the money.

Puts in perspective how bad this is and I assume that is pound sterling not dollars, hopefully once its all done you have not lost anything just makes me angry people would do this for silly reasons, ahh well nothing can be helped now, anyway good work bunny and crew hopefully this will be the last you hear of paypal.

no thats in dollars thankfully, with the exchange rate right now if that was in sterling it would be killer

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1267 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 11:42:50 »
no thats in dollars thankfully, with the exchange rate right now if that was in sterling it would be killer
Ahh right still a very large amount to have accessible for a long period of time, I hope everything else is financially okay as I would hate for this to have negative effects on you're real life :x
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline bumgrapes

• Poker II
« Reply #1268 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 14:36:57 »
Well I sincerely hope the members that performed charge backs are proud of their actions. All because they didn't get a single pair of plastic keyboard caps.

Bravo.

Offline pasph

« Reply #1269 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 15:04:33 »
Bunny i've opened a support ticket a week ago.
Please answer.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1270 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 15:10:52 »
Bunny i've opened a support ticket a week ago.
Please answer.

as i have posted, i havent got access to the back end of the site right now as its being updated, so please pm me

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1271 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 15:10:56 »
All this because of a few ****heads who didn't get a BroBot when there was no guarantee that they'd get one anyway.

How would they like $10k of THEIR money tied up?

I didn't think so.

Some petulant pricks just don't think through the long-term consequences of their actions.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1272 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 15:13:50 »
All this because of a few ****heads who didn't get a BroBot when there was no guarantee that they'd get one anyway.

I didn't think so.

Some petulant pricks just don't think through the long-term consequences of their actions.

although the charge backs undoubtedly triggered the review on my account, they didnt influence the decision, whats most annoying is i actually spoke to paypal at length about what i do before all this and they said it was fine etc, when i was speaking to the people who were actually reviewing my account, i told them this, and there response was just oh thats customer services, they dont really know what they are talking about

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1273 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 15:18:10 »

I didn't think so.

although the charge backs undoubtedly triggered the review on my account, they didnt influence the decision, whats most annoying is i actually spoke to paypal at length about what i do before all this and they said it was fine etc, when i was speaking to the people who were actually reviewing my account, i told them this, and there response was just oh thats customer services, they dont really know what they are talking about

Large company - one half has a different policy to the other half, and neither half talks to the other.

I've often wondered what they (customer service) would do if you asked for their assurance in writing :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline IronJoeJac

« Reply #1274 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 15:24:57 »
I am sorry to hear about what happened and I hope everything is sorted out quickly.
CM Quickfire TK (blue)    HHKB PRO 2 Black

Offline tbc

« Reply #1275 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 18:45:03 »
not actually in this GB....but that 10K is huge and REALLY sucks for bunny.  I'm glad he's found a way around it even though that way is still alot of pain.

but I'm also kinda wondering what the likelyhood of this happening to other GB organizers is...I'm pretty confident that many of them wouldn't be able to stomach a reserve that huge and it wouold really suck if one of the few high quality GBOs got 'knocked out' (i would cry if ivan had to stop running pbt)
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1276 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 18:48:52 »
not actually in this GB....but that 10K is huge and REALLY sucks for bunny.  I'm glad he's found a way around it even though that way is still alot of pain.

but I'm also kinda wondering what the likelyhood of this happening to other GB organizers is...I'm pretty confident that many of them wouldn't be able to stomach a reserve that huge and it wouold really suck if one of the few high quality GBOs got 'knocked out' (i would cry if ivan had to stop running pbt)

well a few gbs holder accounts have been frozen before, normally the outcome is pretty easy

ours i think presented an interesting case just because of the sheer volume we have done

i also think i didnt help myself by being completely honest

the fact i dont ship everything myself, and several of us do etc seemed to pose an issue for them, because we had nothing to hide i just broke everything down totally for them, and i think if i had maybe said a little less knowing what i know now, we could have shot for a better outcome

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1277 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 19:09:31 »
anywhoooo

time to get back on track and back on topic

time to get pumped

Offline esko997

• Linux Lover
« Reply #1278 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 19:20:47 »
anywhoooo

time to get pumped

Show Image

So excited for this set!
Daily Drivers:  Unicomp Customizer (BS -- Linux Layout) | Vortex Race 3 (Clears)
Other Boards: CM Quickfire Stealth (Greens) | Poker II (Blues) | PLU-ML 87 (Ergo Clears)  | JD40 (Browns) | Leopold FC660C (Topre) | IBM Model M | ErgoDox (Clears) | Sentraq s60x DIY (Blacks) | Anne Pro 2 (Blues) | Cherry G80-11900 (Blacks) | Kira (99 Key) (Hako True)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1279 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 19:27:51 »
anywhoooo

time to get pumped

Show Image

So damn ready
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Belfong

« Reply #1280 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 19:31:11 »
I've always wondered, does it glow in the dark?

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #1281 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 19:38:38 »

Does what glow in the dark?

Offline Belfong

« Reply #1282 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 20:37:46 »

I was referring to those Toxic modifiers - they seemed bright neon enough to glow and I wonder if it actually glow in the dark in real life.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #1283 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 21:30:43 »

I was referring to those Toxic modifiers - they seemed bright neon enough to glow and I wonder if it actually glow in the dark in real life.

Negative on the glow in the dark.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1284 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 23:14:25 »
You could probably get some transparent GiD paint and daub it on the modifiers :p

Offline RojoNinja

« Reply #1285 on: Sun, 18 May 2014, 23:17:49 »
Paid invoice 0994 :D thanks Bunny

Offline Imoster

« Reply #1286 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 03:19:05 »
I made an order last year and i completely forgot about this, is there any way for me to buy it ?

Offline tribade

« Reply #1287 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 03:24:32 »
anywhoooo

time to get pumped

Show Image

I think I'm covered, as I paid through paypal right when this opened, but hot damn does that mock up make me more excited than ever!  I'm sorry about all the grief you've had to go through Bunny, and I hope that this doesn't stop you from running future groupbuys, because from what I've seen you're excellent at them.
KMAC mini w/ blacks | Realforce 87uw 55g w/ Digil0g case | KMAC w/ blacks | Duck Viper w/ clears

"Te occidere possunt sed te edere non possunt nefas est."

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1288 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 03:51:54 »
anywhoooo

time to get pumped

Show Image

OMG so excited!

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1289 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 04:41:39 »
Any new info or updates on toxic alphas?
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline rippor

« Reply #1290 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 08:52:40 »

or the box?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1291 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 10:46:36 »

or the box?

yeah im just sorting through everything now

we are pushing the stripe update to the site imminently and then that will be ready

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #1292 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 12:39:35 »
Thank you again, Bunny (and Cody!), for all that you've done.  I'm so sorry for the problems you've had to deal with because of a few (or not so few) bad apples.
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 May 2014, 06:50:03 by kittykatmax »
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1293 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 12:40:43 »
Thank you again, Bunny, for all that you've done.  I'm so sorry for the problems you've had to deal with because of a few (or not so few) bad apples.

Seriously. Many thanks to you, cody and everyone else at ctrlalt. You guys are the best.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1294 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 19:09:30 »
just got another toxic chargeback

getting rather annoying at this point

is it that hard to send me a pm instead
« Last Edit: Mon, 19 May 2014, 19:13:16 by BunnyLake »

Offline chaosstep

• From Hell
« Reply #1295 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 19:26:26 »
How about you reveal the list of them who did chargeback without any notifications or PM.
So we evade to trade with them and they cannot join any kind of GB or sale like as brocaps' or Clickclack or so on.

If there is a valid reason, you may accept but if there is not, you shouldn't refund at all.
It will cause influence to this GB(or Already).

Man. I know this situation very well and It's hard to see you got too much trouble in addtion to future GB orgarnizers will have too.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1296 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 19:28:53 »
How about you reveal the list of them who did chargeback without any notifications or PM.
So we evade to trade with them and they cannot join any kind of GB or sale like as brocaps' or Clickclack or so on.

If there is a valid reason, you may accept but if there is not, you shouldn't refund at all.
It will cause influence to this GB(or Already).

Man. I know this situation very well and It's hard to see you got too much trouble in addition to future GB organizers will have too.

this person didnt include a gh username on their order and i dont think the powers that be on geekhack will let me reveal real names, ive just ended the issues with paypal and didnt fancy fighting this one so ive just refunded them, cancelled there order and banned them from anything further related to me or ctrl alt

Offline MentalGen

« Reply #1297 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 19:37:33 »

[quote author=BunnyLake link=topic=55644.msg133

this person didnt include a gh username on their order and i dont think the powers that be on geekhack will let me reveal real names, ive just ended the issues with paypal and didnt fancy fighting this one so ive just refunded them, cancelled there order and banned them from anything further related to me or ctrl alt
[/quote]

I hope you keep their shipping address and IP on file too. Usernames and email addresses are too easily replaced.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1298 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 19:39:01 »

[quote author=BunnyLake link=topic=55644.msg133

I hope you keep their shipping address and IP on file too. Usernames and email addresses are too easily replaced.
[/quote]

we do yeah, we keep records of every IP they have logged in to their account with along with both the shipping address provided for the order as well as on record with paypal

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1299 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 19:39:03 »
C'mon people, BunnyLake is one of the most communicative people on GH!

Any problems or questions, PLEASE PM HIM!  It's not that difficult.

Save yourself the hassle of being banned, save Bunny the hassle of PayPal problems, and just explain to Bunny why you want to cancel.

Hopefully this is not ANOTHER person chucking a hissy because they didn't get BroBots.  FFS they are only pieces of plastic, and we are all getting a fantastic keycap set anyway!