Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 738989 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: (GB) TOXIC (moving to production)
« Reply #1300 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 19:41:32 »
C'mon people, BunnyLake is one of the most communicative people on GH!

Any problems or questions, PLEASE PM HIM!  It's not that difficult.

Save yourself the hassle of being banned, save Bunny the hassle of PayPal problems, and just explain to Bunny why you want to cancel.

Hopefully this is not ANOTHER person chucking a hissy because they didn't get BroBots.  FFS they are only pieces of plastic, and we are all getting a fantastic keycap set anyway!

this person didnt have bots with their order, the reason they gave was their have been no updates on geekhack

i always update when there is any info or even to say there isnt any info, im continually active on the thread so its whatever, i couldnt be bothered to argue with them so just sent their money back to close the dispute

ive never had these issues with any other gb, so im just finding it super frustrating this time
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Belfong

Re: (GB) TOXIC (production)
« Reply #1301 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 19:42:00 »
Is IP address unique? I'd think that an ISP will assign different IP address when you disconnect and reconnect back to the Internet.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1302 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 19:45:31 »
to be clear with everyone as an update

paypal issues are sorted

we are back on track now, there is nothing anyone needs to do and no need for concern, all the final proofs have been done and aside from the minor hiccup we had all is now well

we can just look forward to these being made now

slightly off topic but to update the other buys as its nearly 2am and im about to go to bed so dont wanna do a ton of posts

the geekhack cap orders that arent being sent with other gbs started going out properly yesterday and should only take a couple days to get them all sent

we are about to finish shipping nostalgia

penumbra is about to start shipping

raindrop will be shipped to us very shortly

Offline Distilled

« Reply #1303 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 19:54:33 »
to be clear with everyone as an update

paypal issues are sorted

we are back on track now, there is nothing anyone needs to do and no need for concern, all the final proofs have been done and aside from the minor hiccup we had all is now well

we can just look forward to these being made now

slightly off topic but to update the other buys as its nearly 2am and im about to go to bed so dont wanna do a ton of posts

the geekhack cap orders that arent being sent with other gbs started going out properly yesterday and should only take a couple days to get them all sent

we are about to finish shipping nostalgia

penumbra is about to start shipping

raindrop will be shipped to us very shortly

We can now consider ourselves extra updated. Especially given that's got to be the 5th time you have told us. People need to start learning to read.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1304 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 20:35:15 »
Sorry BunnyLake, I seem to be taking this harder than you are.

Rest assured it is not because of delays caused to this GB - I joined the original Toxic GB more than a year ago, so a few more months isn't going to make much difference to me.

I'm just annoyed that a very small number of people, through their attitudes or petulance, don't want to communicate, they just want everything now, and chuck a hissy when they don't get it, which affects the community as a whole.

I'll go do some more work now ... :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline WestKnight3

« Reply #1305 on: Mon, 19 May 2014, 20:44:02 »
Woohoo, no more "moving to production"!

Offline dcormier

« Reply #1306 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 08:53:39 »
just got another toxic chargeback

getting rather annoying at this point

is it that hard to send me a pm instead

Just to be clear right from the start, you still have my money.

There does seem to be a communication problem, though. I submitted an inquiry through this contact form several days ago but have received no response. I don't really follow this forum, and I bet there are others who ordered that don't, either. I just happened to be looking at the forum for the first time in a while and saw this thread.

As an end user on the internet, my opinion is that if someone has an e-commerce web site, they need to be communicative with their customers on that site. Update the status of peoples' orders so they can see what's going on when they look up their order. Consider emailing updates to people who've purchased (perhaps especially if they haven't hit the site or looked at the status of their order in a while). Make sure people who bought through the site know what's going on with this thing they paid money for quite some time ago.

My $0.02.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1307 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 09:11:06 »

There does seem to be a communication problem, though. I submitted an inquiry through this contact form several days ago but have received no response. I don't really follow this forum, and I bet there are others who ordered that don't, either. I just happened to be looking at the forum for the first time in a while and saw this thread.

As an end user on the internet, my opinion is that if someone has an e-commerce web site, they need to be communicative with their customers on that site. Update the status of peoples' orders so they can see what's going on when they look up their order. Consider emailing updates to people who've purchased (perhaps especially if they haven't hit the site or looked at the status of their order in a while). Make sure people who bought through the site know what's going on with this thing they paid money for quite some time ago.

My $0.02.

if you have a query, please send me a pm, as stated in this thread, i do not have access to the contact form right now

this is a group buy hosted and run on geekhack, and this is the first point of contact for everything, we are currently working at making the site more accessible for people who do not use this forum much, but first and foremost, this buy is run on geekhack and this is the best place for any and all communication

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1308 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 15:08:06 »

My $0.02.

FWIW you can configure your GH account to send you email notifications when you receive a PM.

You can also subscribe to this thread by clicking the "NOTIFY" button at the top of bottom of each page to receive an email when someone posts .  You will only get one such email until you visit the thread again, but there is a link in the email that will bring you straight here.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline padath

« Reply #1309 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 16:14:54 »
this is a group buy hosted and run on geekhack, and this is the first point of contact for everything, we are currently working at making the site more accessible for people who do not use this forum much, but first and foremost, this buy is run on geekhack and this is the best place for any and all communication

We all know that here but I don't think it is very clear on the ctrlalt.io website. There is nothing in the Help, FAQ, Contact us, or different group buy pages explaining this. The only link to GH that I can find is that you need to input your GH username when you create an account. Maybe something could be added to the site to explain this and maybe point to the group buy thread on GH on each group buy page.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1310 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 16:18:14 »

We all know that here but I don't think it is very clear on the ctrlalt.io website. There is nothing in the Help, FAQ, Contact us, or different group buy pages explaining this. The only link to GH that I can find is that you need to input your GH username when you create an account. Maybe something could be added to the site to explain this and maybe point to the group buy thread on GH on each group buy page.

we are working on that

but to be clear

ctrlalt isnt set up to be standalone

it is set up to make the experience better for geekhackers, and to be used in tandem with geekhack

i understand it is growing beyond that, and we are making steps to improve those functions, but they take time, as it is something we didnt plan for, we built it originally so we didnt jsut have to use googledocs like everyone else, and it is growing from there

i have only ever advertised gbs on geekhack

Offline Yslen

« Reply #1311 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 16:20:24 »
How would anyone find the groupbuy on Ctrl Alt without coming through this thread anyway? It seems pretty unlikely, and it's been obvious enough this is where the updates are given. Also, if you were concerned you weren't getting any and didn't know what was going on, the first step is to come check the thread, surely?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1312 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 16:25:43 »
How would anyone find the groupbuy on Ctrl Alt without coming through this thread anyway? It seems pretty unlikely, and it's been obvious enough this is where the updates are given. Also, if you were concerned you weren't getting any and didn't know what was going on, the first step is to come check the thread, surely?

this is how i feel, but i guess im looking at it from my point of view, the website is made to enhance what is offered in the thread, and the ordering process, and i think compared to a google doc we are doing a great job, myself and cody put in tons of time and ideas, but it will take time to evolve into what everyone wants, we have a huge huge update rolling out soon, which will alleviate most of the issues raised, but you have to understand, this isnt a full time thing, we all have lives outside of this, however, i am constantly on this forum, and update as much as i can, i will however make an effort to update in other ways, we have a twitter now and we will build that into the site

Offline kolonelkadat

• Force Project X
« Reply #1313 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 16:27:25 »
this is a group buy hosted and run on geekhack, and this is the first point of contact for everything

but we actually have a blog function on the site, which i am gonna start using to post details on buys start to finish, use for detailed updates, future stuff, lots of things, we are becoming increasingly aware we are getting lots of views and orders from outside geekhack, and the site needs to be able to stand out on its own without the need for people to ocme to both the site as well as geekhack

i will still post updates as usual here, but the site will have everything all in one place for people to read and get some insight into other aspects of the buys, without needing to sift through tons of posts

I only bring this up because there was some dude in the penumbra thread who wanted to know what the deal was with the paypal situation after you had very clearly laid out all the details here in the toxic thread.

For me it isnt a big deal. Checking threads of other groupbuys run by the same guy seems as natural as breathing. I can see where these people are coming from though. Having some sort of central information hub where participants can get updates relevant to all of your current groupbuys could be pretty nice.

"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. But what is a window?"

Offline avtar

« Reply #1314 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 16:28:51 »
The site definitely looks professional but it may be worth your while to state a preference for GH private messages here https://ctrlalt.io/inquiries/new and wherever else someone has the option to contact you using your site. $0.02

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1315 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 16:28:56 »
this is a group buy hosted and run on geekhack, and this is the first point of contact for everything

but we actually have a blog function on the site, which i am gonna start using to post details on buys start to finish, use for detailed updates, future stuff, lots of things, we are becoming increasingly aware we are getting lots of views and orders from outside geekhack, and the site needs to be able to stand out on its own without the need for people to ocme to both the site as well as geekhack

i will still post updates as usual here, but the site will have everything all in one place for people to read and get some insight into other aspects of the buys, without needing to sift through tons of posts

I only bring this up because there was some dude in the penumbra thread who wanted to know what the deal was with the paypal situation after you had very clearly laid out all the details here in the toxic thread.

For me it isnt a big deal. Checking threads of other groupbuys run by the same guy seems as natural as breathing. I can see where these people are coming from though. Having some sort of central information hub where participants can get updates relevant to all of your current groupbuys could be pretty nice.

that was on the old site

ctrlaltgroupbuy.com

we havent added that into the new site yet, it is something we are working on

but its a totally different site now and we have been working out the kinks first before adding features on top, but we are getting there

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1316 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 16:30:38 »
The site definitely looks professional but it may be worth your while to state a preference for GH private messages here https://ctrlalt.io/inquiries/new and wherever else someone has the option to contact you using your site. $0.02

i went through all the contact forms on the site today and answered everything form the last 20 days or so

we have been working on a better way for me to access those for a while and its just taken some time, but we are getting there now

again there is only so much time me and cody have, we are doing our best, but i have had some major time issues with things like my paypal going down and the exhaustive process that was to get back

Offline avtar

« Reply #1317 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 16:34:16 »

i went through all the contact forms on the site today and answered everything form the last 20 days or so

we have been working on a better way for me to access those for a while and its just taken some time, but we are getting there now

again there is only so much time me and cody have, we are doing our best, but i have had some major time issues with things like my paypal going down and the exhaustive process that was to get back

That wasn't a dig against you, Sir Lake. You guys are among a few that make group buys appear seamless.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1318 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 16:36:36 »

That wasn't a dig against you, Sir Lake. You guys are among a few that make group buys appear seamless.

i didnt take it negatively

we do all this to make this experience the best we can for you guys

so we need this feedback, we have a whole list of stuff we wanna get in but it takes a while to get things right, we will get there though

Offline avtar

« Reply #1319 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 16:55:28 »
i didnt take it negatively

we do all this to make this experience the best we can for you guys

so we need this feedback, we have a whole list of stuff we wanna get in but it takes a while to get things right, we will get there though

Okay good! Speaking of a whole list of stuff, is there a rough time line for when you think the upcoming GMK surprise will be revealed?

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #1320 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 05:15:35 »
YAY PRODUCTION!  :D ;D :D ;D

Offline Crabby_b

« Reply #1321 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 06:59:43 »
Can't wait!

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #1322 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 09:10:27 »
Bunny, please check my pm when you get a chance. Thanks! :thumb:

Offline Freebird

• SSRCG
« Reply #1323 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 09:43:50 »
These look amazing! Hopefully I can actually get in a GB the next time something cool runs. I have only very recently joined and all the keycap GB's seem to have finished :(.

I just ordered a Poker II to replace my Blackwidow and think that I will be catching the customisation bug very soon lol.

Offline Zombly

• Zombie Enthusiast
« Reply #1324 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 09:53:20 »
These look amazing! Hopefully I can actually get in a GB the next time something cool runs. I have only very recently joined and all the keycap GB's seem to have finished :(.

I just ordered a Poker II to replace my Blackwidow and think that I will be catching the customisation bug very soon lol.

Just wait just like me there may be extras, I'm hoping I can sweeten the deal for my friend Big Bunz
In the process of my custom Zombie board
[WTB MX Zombro's]

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1325 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 09:55:09 »
there are plenty of extras guys

Offline isaske

• Stop whining!
« Reply #1326 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 10:05:20 »

OKAY I WOULD LIKE A TOXIC BROBOT TO MY ORDER
kekekeke
HOW DO I COMPUTER?

Offline Freebird

• SSRCG
« Reply #1327 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 11:04:29 »

Well...I will be looking forward to you taking my money for some haha.

I love the colours in this, would suit the rest of my set up so well. I have UV lighting in my rig with neon yellow/green highlights.
As long as I am able to get some ISO keys too then I am sold  :cool: :p

Loving this place more by the day!

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #1328 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 11:56:43 »
Bunny is alittle busy right now, so does anyone know how long the usb cable is?
Hi :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1329 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 11:58:27 »

6 ft

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #1330 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 11:58:42 »

6 feet iirc
And it is mini usb connector
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #1331 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 12:05:27 »

6 ft

Hey get back to your wife!  I purposefully tried to avoid you.

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #1332 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 12:58:24 »

6 feet iirc
And it is mini usb connector

perfect, ty!

Offline osi

« Reply #1333 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 13:21:34 »
much excite!

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #1334 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 02:05:11 »
Anyone with the spacebar pack want to sell me a 6.5" spacebar?  either color :)  Actually, I'm not even sure if the stem fits the CM TK. 

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #1335 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 03:29:54 »
I presume there's no spare BroBots? :]

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1336 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 03:57:45 »

Oh you :))

Offline rippor

« Reply #1337 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 10:33:57 »
Anyone with the spacebar pack want to sell me a 6.5" spacebar?  either color :)  Actually, I'm not even sure if the stem fits the CM TK.

Pm me something. i got a spacebar pack, im not sure which color i want though. I got it for the same keyboard. We can work out a deal and if it doesnt fit when i get it ill let you know.

Offline gruener_Salat

« Reply #1338 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 15:46:40 »
How many orders do we have actually?

Offline Clydae

« Reply #1339 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 21:36:24 »
It's crazy to think I've had this thread open since its creation. Just want to throw out another props to Bunny, Cody, and the rest of the team for such a successful group buy! The hype is real.

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #1340 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 15:18:20 »

I was genuinely serious, I asked about this "competition" people were talking about and nobody told me what it was.

And then there was a lot of fuss over them, which again I asked why and never got a reply - so genuinely interested if there are some spare, or what the actual story behind them is!

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1341 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 15:55:11 »

I was genuinely serious, I asked about this "competition" people were talking about and nobody told me what it was.

And then there was a lot of fuss over them, which again I asked why and never got a reply - so genuinely interested if there are some spare, or what the actual story behind them is!

Its okay bud, no the toxic add on packs where all raffled away now so there are none of those left but bunny did say that there would be something special for the people who didn't make it to getting those packs happening so maybe cross your fingers and toes as something else may happen at a later date, but no word of it yet, hope that helps explains things a little :x
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1342 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 02:14:32 »
The Toxic Alphas can't be ordered yet, right? I couldn't find any hints in the last pages.

I was abroad the last couple of weeks and couldn't check geekhack - I just want to make sure I didn't miss anything :)

Offline zflamewing

« Reply #1343 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 03:16:14 »
I haven't seen an announcement yet.  There would be quite a stir if there was I'd think  :thumb:
DK9008 MX Blues | CM QFR MX Blues | CM XT MX Greens

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1344 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 03:48:33 »

Then Bunny you need to put out an official list of what's available to buy.  That way no one misses out on acquiring even more bits and pieces from this Group Buy  :thumb: .

Will be anxiously awaiting for that list to appear soon in this section.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1345 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 04:03:52 »

Then Bunny you need to put out an official list of what's available to buy.  That way no one misses out on acquiring even more bits and pieces from this Group Buy  :thumb: .

Will be anxiously awaiting for that list to appear soon in this section.

Extra's for sale most likely won't be posted until all paid orders are shipped, or at least sorted.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #1346 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 05:56:42 »

Its okay bud, no the toxic add on packs where all raffled away now so there are none of those left but bunny did say that there would be something special for the people who didn't make it to getting those packs happening so maybe cross your fingers and toes as something else may happen at a later date, but no word of it yet, hope that helps explains things a little :x

Cheers for clearing it up, makes much more sense :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1347 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 14:48:44 »
toxic alphas announcement finally will be ready soon

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1348 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 15:31:20 »

There is going to be people coming their F5 key again with that announcement.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1349 on: Tue, 27 May 2014, 15:34:59 »

There is going to be people coming their F5 key again with that announcement.

its fine, ill leave em up for 7 days once they are up