Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 738966 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: (GB) TOXIC (production)(order toxic alphas now)
« Reply #1500 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 15:25:28 »
just checked the figures and updated the numbers
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1501 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 15:26:32 »
Blooming heck on the 10 ISO sets sold, seems no love for the set well glad I am one of the few then also will we be hearing any news about what will be happening to the people that missed the brobot pack chance anytime in the near future?
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1502 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 15:29:52 »
Blooming heck on the 10 ISO sets sold, seems no love for the set well glad I am one of the few then also will we be hearing any news about what will be happening to the people that missed the brobot pack chance anytime in the near future?

we still have that planned sir, it may well be an announcement we make closer to shipping time

as a quick toxic update, this buy was gonna take a little longer as its a custom colour and they had to order the plastic in, that has all happened now, all the additional legends have been made and the final proofs so it wont actually be too much longer now until i have some pics for everyone and they are shipped to us, my tentative guess would be 2 - 3 weeks

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1503 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 15:30:59 »

we still have that planned sir, it may well be an announcement we make closer to shipping time

as a quick toxic update, this buy was gonna take a little longer as its a custom colour and they had to order the plastic in, that has all happened now, all the additional legends have been made and the final proofs so it wont actually be too much longer now until i have some pics for everyone and they are shipped to us, my tentative guess would be 2 - 3 weeks

Awesome! Thanks for the update Bunny! Can't wait!
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1504 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 15:39:51 »
Looking for someone who wants to take over my order, send me a PM.

68154-0

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1505 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 15:46:50 »
Looking for someone who wants to take over my order, send me a PM.

(Attachment Link)

thats pretty much everything right there

thats a good order for anyone that missed out

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #1506 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 15:57:15 »
Ah, that's interesting.  I was guessing/hoping we had a lot more than 200 orders for the alphas/base set. 

Sounds like GMK will be difficult with the 250 MOQ requirement, even for higher profile Ctrl Alt group buys.  I'm really hoping the GMK GBs will be successful though.  GMK feels oh so nice!
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1507 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 16:01:48 »
Ah, that's interesting.  I was guessing/hoping we had a lot more than 200 orders for the alphas/base set. 

Sounds like GMK will be difficult with the 250 MOQ requirement, even for higher profile Ctrl Alt group buys.  I'm really hoping the GMK GBs will be successful though.  GMK feels oh so nice!

gmk MOQ isnt gonna be a problem at all sir

nothing to worry about

this just didnt do as well as some of our other buys
« Last Edit: Mon, 16 June 2014, 16:03:48 by BunnyLake »

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #1508 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 16:30:49 »

nothing to worry about

Awesome!  This is great to hear.  Can't wait to see the colorways for GMK that you guys have come up with.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #1509 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 19:17:23 »
I hope those of us that discovered this group buy after the original BroBots went out are eligible for whatever you guys have planned?
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1510 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 19:45:20 »
I hope those of us that discovered this group buy after the original BroBots went out are eligible for whatever you guys have planned?
As I understand but bunny will be able to clear it up its only for the people who we eligible for the original add on pack but did not get selected
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1511 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 19:54:17 »

nothing to worry about

Unbelievable.  I thought the Toxic set would rip through easily, how completely fooled we were for believing it.

Anyway, wait to see how Ivan is going despite some here on Geekhack screaming how they want to own a Dolch GMK set,  you might still get bugger all interest/payment coming from them.  I suspect all the noobs would want you to provide them with FREE key-sets, then you might get sign ups  :)) .

Maybe that's the future here, naive fools thinking everything is FREE for them including key-sets and cables  :p .
« Last Edit: Mon, 16 June 2014, 19:56:38 by Elrick »

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #1512 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 00:50:06 »
Elrick, I can only hope your overt hostility and contempt towards new Geekhack members isn't universal, because it doesn't give a newer member (like me) the best feeling to continually be described as some variation of greedy, stupid and/or lacking in honor. 

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1513 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 00:58:34 »
Elrick, I can only hope your overt hostility and contempt towards new Geekhack members isn't universal, because it doesn't give a newer member (like me) the best feeling to continually be described as some variation of greedy, stupid and/or lacking in honor. 

Emoticons included - don't take it too personally :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1514 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 00:59:51 »

nothing to worry about

If GMK MOQ is no problem does that mean you are gonna order the sets no matter what and sell the extras for a little markup on your website?

Concerning the Toxic Buy:

Although we expected the numbers to be lower than the original GB, it's kinda disillusioning that "only" 200 sets were sold. After all this hype at the launch of the GB I hoped for 250-300 sets.

Interesting though that you say this is not as succesful as your other GBs. Which one was the best? Raindrop V2?

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1515 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 01:08:38 »

It's only from figures released by previous Group Buys when the GB organizer gets such POOR participation in payments from NEWLY formed accounts here on Geekhack.

The older accounts all pay up for Group Buy participation but most of the newer accounts all seem to avoid any subsequent payments, I'll let you draw your own conclusions as to why this happens.  Out of the ones that do pay up out of the new accounts, there is a corresponding high figure of charge-backs being conducted as well from these newly formed accounts.

Even Einstein won't have difficulties in drawing a logical conclusion here when it comes to determining who's responsible for conducting the most charge-backs here on Geekhack  >:( .

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #1516 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 06:58:28 »

It's only from figures released by previous Group Buys when the GB organizer gets such POOR participation in payments from NEWLY formed accounts here on Geekhack.

The older accounts all pay up for Group Buy participation but most of the newer accounts all seem to avoid any subsequent payments, I'll let you draw your own conclusions as to why this happens.  Out of the ones that do pay up out of the new accounts, there is a corresponding high figure of charge-backs being conducted as well from these newly formed accounts.

Even Einstein won't have difficulties in drawing a logical conclusion here when it comes to determining who's responsible for conducting the most charge-backs here on Geekhack  >:( .

"Most of the newer accounts all seem..."  There's some scientific sounding wording there.  Surely even an Einstein like YOU would know that "most" and "all" cannot be applied to the same thing, because they have conflicting definitions.   So, I gather when they do a post mortem of Group Buys, they actually do a comparison of how many people recently joined GH, to be able to state that "all" of the new forum members are actively screwing over every group buy, or did you really mean that out of the chargebacks/deadbeat payments, the significant proportion were from new members.  Because those would be totally different things.

I can state definitively that "all" new GHers aren't deadbeats.  I know this because I have screwed over no one and I am a new member!  So, even an Einstein would surely see that making sweeping statements condemning EVERY new member would be prejudicially wrong...and there's the fact that making blanket insults to an entire spectrum of GH members also makes you kind of a rude ******* and DEFINITELY a poor emissary for these forums.  :)

From what I understood, the new members that did chargebacks for the Toxic GB in particular weren't broke (and where did you get your "facts" to "know" that all of us evil new people are supposedly poor?), and they likely weren't joining GeekHack to be contributing members of these forums.  They were the typical low-hanging fruit one sees with anything "hot" (in this case BroBots) - they wanted something they could buy low, and turn around and sell high.  They didn't win the prize, so they bailed.  These people should NOT be confused (or grouped) with those of us who stumbled across Geekhack in their search for a better keyboard experience, and who stuck around because they liked what they saw. 

Condemn bad behavior, but don't keep slinging ignorant, condescending insults attacking EVERY new member because of what SOME do.   Then again, since you're big on assuming, I bet I can safely assume that every deadbeat is male...and I am not a guy, so maybe you should aim your insults towards "every new male GH member" and "men" (or boys, so few real men out there) and then maybe you'll be at least closer to right!  But for that to happen, it would also have to mean EVERY long-term GH member behaves perfectly.  That they never, ever cancel, or screw anyone in a Group Buy or have money issues.  And we know that THAT is not true, if we're being honest (although you DO love to stretch the truth a bit - between that and your hate mongering, YOU sir have a future in politics!).

Bunny & Cody have done an amazing job, and I was sorry to see all the headaches poor Bunny suffered with PayPal because of some bad apples.   With the benefit of 20/20 hindsight, a lot of trouble could have been avoided if the BroBots were offered AFTER the Toxic GB's completion, and been limited to those that were (successfully paying, non-problematic) members of it.  There could also have been a purchase minimum to keep people from "cheating" by picking the cheapest line item as a way in.  This would have provided an incentive for people to join and participate fully in the GB, would have allowed EVERY GB member a shot at the BroBots, and would also have prevented chargebacks from disappointed parties (aka dishonorable sore losers and/or non-collectors looking for a quick buck), since they wouldn't know they weren't a lucky winner until AFTER the completion of the GB.  Hell, maybe with the extra time, more BroBots could have been made, allowing more people to get their greedy little paws on one.  /shrug

Finally, if Toxic had less than expected turnout, and the GMK buy fails to hit MOQ, how would it be the fault of new members, when new members wouldn't have been around for the interest checks?  That was a rhetorical question, no response expected.

Here's another :) for you since using emoticons apparently makes it OK to say whatever the hell you want around here.  In fact, here's one more.  :thumb:

Offline Kev

« Reply #1517 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 07:31:40 »
I haven't kept up with all the dramas but I ordered back in April, (no brobots) - this is stil going through right?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1518 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 07:41:19 »
I haven't kept up with all the dramas but I ordered back in April, (no brobots) - this is stil going through right?

yup

should be ready in a few weeks

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #1519 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 07:59:09 »
I ordered all the way back in March :P does that mean BroBot's too? I'm not sure what's going on!! :)

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1520 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 08:16:47 »
Lets all be civil please people it's a shame to be like this okay be nice to each other.

To add1ct3dd there are none left as all of them have been allocated, but something was/is planned for those that didn't get anything but where eligible to get them, again it could be anything but wait and see, my bet is bunny and co are baking us all a load of cookies :p Mhh Ctrl Alt cookie goodness
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Kev

« Reply #1521 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 09:23:04 »

yup

Sweet good to know, display case sounds good too.

Lets all be civil please people it's a shame to be like this okay be nice to each other.

Chill dude I wasn't having a go, just don't have time to trawl through 51 pages to find out whats going on  :p

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1522 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 09:37:34 »

yup

Sweet good to know, display case sounds good too.

Chill dude I wasn't having a go, just don't have time to trawl through 51 pages to find out whats going on  :p

Ohh no that wasn't for you it was the other two above having a little tiff, hehe maybe I should of made it clear no hard feeling friend I hope.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline WestKnight3

« Reply #1523 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 10:26:19 »
my bet is bunny and co are baking us all a load of cookies :p Mhh Ctrl Alt cookie goodness

I hope I get in on this one, Ctrl Alt cookies baked by Bunny and Cody needs to be a thing.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1524 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 10:32:30 »
my bet is bunny and co are baking us all a load of cookies :p Mhh Ctrl Alt cookie goodness

I hope I get in on this one, Ctrl Alt cookies baked by Bunny and Cody needs to be a thing.

My friend it has already happened
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=33130.msg1350858#msg1350858
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Snooter

« Reply #1525 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 12:37:19 »
Shoot, looks like I just missed the Toxic Alphas on the site. I have been away for a bit and missed the it. Any way I can add a set of Toxic Alphas to order #000991? Sorry to be a PITA Bunny.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #1526 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 12:42:25 »

#hype

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1527 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 12:43:13 »
Shoot, looks like I just missed the Toxic Alphas on the site. I have been away for a bit and missed the it. Any way I can add a set of Toxic Alphas to order #000991? Sorry to be a PITA Bunny.

shoot me a pm and ill sort you out
« Last Edit: Tue, 17 June 2014, 12:45:14 by BunnyLake »

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1528 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 13:00:06 »
Show Image

#hype

Please tell me toxic stickers are getting included with the orders.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #1529 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 13:42:45 »

Offline isaske

• Stop whining!
« Reply #1530 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 14:27:28 »
Show Image

#hype

If only :p
HOW DO I COMPUTER?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1531 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 14:47:41 »
Show Image

#hype

they will with all the orders i send

Offline jesterjunk

• another  ·  in the cosmic bucket …
« Reply #1532 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 14:49:06 »
Show Image

#hype

Thank You BunnyLake!!

Where did you get your stickers printed?

« Last Edit: Tue, 17 June 2014, 14:52:35 by jesterjunk »
USA Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 FKBN104MC/EFB2 (MX blue)  +  Genovation 683 Controlpad (MX black)
Modifications:  Titanium spacebar, Aluminum Red Esc,  Zinc V2 Arrow set,  TOXIC key caps (ordered)

funny thread — Re-create MX Super Blacks on Winkey?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1533 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 15:11:49 »
Show Image

#hype

Thank You BunnyLake!!

just a place local to me, and dont get too excited, i only ship the uk/eu orders

but i have lots of extra stickers so ill happily send some out to people

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1534 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 15:12:38 »
Show Image

#hype

Thank You BunnyLake!!

just a place local to me, and dont get too excited, i only ship the uk/eu orders

*raises hand
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline MentalGen

« Reply #1535 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 16:03:14 »

As long as the postage isn't a problem, I'd love one too

Offline Ishamael

« Reply #1536 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 21:32:41 »
I would as well. Surely I could use it to decorate my cube at work somehow.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1537 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 22:01:34 »
Show Image

#hype

Thank You BunnyLake!!

I'm in Canada, but I'd love a sticker. Maybe it would be easier/cheaper to send a batch to TFR (he does the NA orders, right)?
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline WestKnight3

« Reply #1538 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 22:42:16 »
Show Image

#hype

Thank You BunnyLake!!

I'm in Canada, but I'd love a sticker. Maybe it would be easier/cheaper to send a batch to TFR (he does the NA orders, right)?

I'm in Canada too and I would love one, hopefully we don't miss out!

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1539 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 00:31:25 »
I am a canadian who would like one too! I would be happy to proxy Canadian stickers..

Offline Galactic

• I'm new, be nice.
« Reply #1540 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 02:21:51 »
Would love a sticker if it can makes it way down to Australia!
CM QFS Brown

Offline rippor

« Reply #1541 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 09:12:48 »
can i have some stickers!? oooo i want a sticker!!!!

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #1542 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 11:17:34 »
Concerning the Toxic Buy:

Although we expected the numbers to be lower than the original GB, it's kinda disillusioning that "only" 200 sets were sold. After all this hype at the launch of the GB I hoped for 250-300 sets.

Interesting though that you say this is not as succesful as your other GBs. Which one was the best? Raindrop V2?

I had around 500+ email addresses from original orders, not sure how many received the letter about the new group buy though.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1543 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 11:19:28 »
every email address was sent an email form the lsit you gave sir

to be honest

we hit pretty much exactly where i thought we would, apart form maybe the tsangan kits which sold about 25 less than i predicted

its still a ton of sets and im really looking forward to them arriving

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #1544 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 11:40:32 »
every email address was sent an email form the lsit you gave sir

to be honest

we hit pretty much exactly where i thought we would, apart form maybe the tsangan kits which sold about 25 less than i predicted

its still a ton of sets and im really looking forward to them arriving

i'm in Vietnam and i love sticker :(

Offline Merloobi

« Reply #1545 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 18:12:47 »
It looks like I may need to sell my order  :(

Is anyone interested in picking up the following?

Offline jesterjunk

• another  ·  in the cosmic bucket …
« Reply #1546 on: Fri, 20 June 2014, 18:43:48 »
Someone needs to remove the (order toxic alphas now) in the title of this thread since the buying time slot for them has now expired.
USA Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 FKBN104MC/EFB2 (MX blue)  +  Genovation 683 Controlpad (MX black)
Modifications:  Titanium spacebar, Aluminum Red Esc,  Zinc V2 Arrow set,  TOXIC key caps (ordered)

funny thread — Re-create MX Super Blacks on Winkey?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1547 on: Fri, 20 June 2014, 18:45:17 »
Someone needs to remove the (order toxic alphas now) in the title of this thread since the buying time slot for them has now expired.

ill do it now sorry

Offline rippor

Re: (GB) TOXIC (production)
« Reply #1548 on: Fri, 20 June 2014, 19:17:18 »
and now we wait ....

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: (GB) TOXIC (production)
« Reply #1549 on: Fri, 20 June 2014, 19:19:39 »