Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 739032 times)

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
Re: (GB) TOXIC (production)
« Reply #1850 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 02:26:32 »
A short delay for the health of [CTRL]ALT isn't going to hurt anyone, except for a few particularly impatient people :rolleyes:

This has always been an epic GB, and despite that, it is not worth risking your team's health for.

Real life, and in particular your health, should always come first.

PS. I hope raccoon's recovery is going smoothly :)

keyboards/keycaps are never > then your health, not to mention this GB has been going on a while, I seriously doubt another couple months is going to really impact anyone.

Offline osi

« Reply #1851 on: Fri, 26 September 2014, 13:02:51 »
Bunz,

Appreciate the update good sir. Send racoon our best.

<3

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1852 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 03:29:47 »
Bunz,

Appreciate the update good sir. Send racoon our best.

<3

Maybe someone should take Raccoon down to the nearest pub for a rollicking old beerfest?  The poor guy needs some pick me-up in liquid form, I know I do after some tedious work that lasts for days/weeks  8) .

Offline Belfong

« Reply #1853 on: Sat, 04 October 2014, 04:34:49 »
hey Bunny, I don't mind waiting and in fact, if you want to group whatever is left of my orders, a cable here and a set there and such and ship at one go, even if it's a much later date, I am ok with it. I have enough key set to keep me occupied at this moment and you can save some shipping!

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #1854 on: Mon, 06 October 2014, 20:47:36 »
Hooooooo

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A

Offline bumgrapes

• Poker II
« Reply #1855 on: Wed, 08 October 2014, 05:34:54 »
Hooooooo

Stop being impatient, Bunny has posted a vague timeline within his update thread in the CTRL ALT forum.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #1856 on: Wed, 08 October 2014, 07:45:39 »

Don't tell me what to do, Mr Overseer.

Hooooooo

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #1857 on: Wed, 08 October 2014, 13:16:20 »

Don't tell me what to do, Mr Overseer.

Hooooooo
Thought this was the currently listing to thread for a second, krs one too good  ^-^

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #1858 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 10:17:52 »
Hooooooo

Stop being impatient, Bunny has posted a vague timeline within his update thread in the CTRL ALT forum.

i just said hooooo, why do you think so? 

hoooooooooooa bump~!

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A

Offline Turkishrambo

« Reply #1859 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 10:03:54 »
Wow awesome, you can change shipping information through bunny's website where the ordering was done. Just so anyone else selling their order knows :D

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1860 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 10:05:19 »
Wow awesome, you can change shipping information through bunny's website where the ordering was done. Just so anyone else selling their order knows :D

yup, its not totally up to you guys, you can change your address anytime you want, the only thing to note is, if you change your address from a conus to an international address it wont ship until the additional shipping has been paid

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Turkishrambo

« Reply #1861 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 10:53:41 »

yup, its not totally up to you guys, you can change your address anytime you want, the only thing to note is, if you change your address from a conus to an international address it wont ship until the additional shipping has been paid
Yes, im going from internation to US. so it should be okay :)

Offline aicrono

• A Touching Experience
« Reply #1862 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 11:19:09 »
Since the address change issue has been taken care of, if anyone is willing to sell off their toxic alphas + num row + f keys, I would be most interested. I think this is the crazy green color I need to pair with my bro set.

Offline keyit

« Reply #1863 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 16:17:33 »
edit: sold.

« Last Edit: Tue, 17 February 2015, 22:50:48 by keyit »
boop

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #1864 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 18:18:12 »
Gonna let go of my order:
Show Image

Also includes a Tsangnan kit that I added through PM with Bunny after I had already placed my original order.

Selling as a whole so I can just change the shipping address. Looking to get what I put in so $163+$13(Tsangnan Kit)= $176

PM me.

Soooo tempting.. But I'm saving for a GON...

Offline Motan22

« Reply #1865 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 06:45:32 »
It is hard to capture just how bright and vibrant the toxic colour is. Think along the lines of a yellow highlighter pen.

80092-0

80094-1

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1866 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 06:53:30 »
Looks awesome!

I didn't know these are already shipping  :eek:

Offline Glissant

« Reply #1867 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 07:00:22 »
I wouldn't hold my breath, LechnerDE. Probably just a few sets going out to a select few people. At least if we are still going by the status thread

Offline Motan22

« Reply #1868 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 07:07:10 »
Looks awesome!

I didn't know these are already shipping  :eek:

I was waiting for a few other bits and bobs from Ctrl Alt that were due to be shipped out so I was lucky enough to get my toxic set through with them.

I would like to thank the guys at Ctrl Alt for the hard work they have put in to make this set a reality and also danielucf for his groundwork and envisioning of the set!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1869 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 09:30:12 »
i just had a few sets here that ive been popping in with other stuff at people request to save on shipping for friends and stuff

actual shipping will be starting very soon

a ton of stuff has just gone out and we are wrapping up some things, so this can be concentrated on

im gonna get daniels set out this week, and i think i have 2 or 3 left that ill send early, but this will go out soon and ill keep everyone posted

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #1870 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 11:07:07 »
i just had a few sets here that ive been popping in with other stuff at people request to save on shipping for friends and stuff

actual shipping will be starting very soon

a ton of stuff has just gone out and we are wrapping up some things, so this can be concentrated on

im gonna get daniels set out this week, and i think i have 2 or 3 left that ill send early, but this will go out soon and ill keep everyone posted

Nice one Bunny, excited!

Is it all ready now, the extra alphas, cables etc?

Offline Freebird

• SSRCG
« Reply #1871 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 14:29:25 »
Are the Toxic alphas that were available some time after the original GB included in this stuff or are they going to be done at a later date? Just curious :)

Also they look awesome in those pics too motan22

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1872 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 14:36:44 »
Are the Toxic alphas that were available some time after the original GB included in this stuff or are they going to be done at a later date? Just curious :)

included with what stuff

i dont have any on hand, i only have a few bits and pieces here

but everything will ship with the gb when its ready to go shortly

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1873 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 18:49:25 »
I love yellow highlighter colour! ;D

Toxic going to be beyond epic!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1874 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 18:57:54 »
It is hard to capture just how bright and vibrant the toxic colour is. Think along the lines of a yellow highlighter pen.

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Awesome photos, love the fullsize iso, which keyboard is that?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1875 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 19:34:19 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Ducky Year of the Snake, aluminium keyboard.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1876 on: Sat, 18 October 2014, 22:30:54 »
I love yellow highlighter colour! ;D

Toxic going to be beyond epic!

Yep, again agreeing with this guy (I seriously don't know what's wrong with me).  Looking forward to the MOST expected DCS set produced for this year  :thumb: .

Offline Motan22

« Reply #1877 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 03:08:36 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Ducky Year of the Snake, aluminium keyboard.

Yeah that's the one, mine has mx blues.

I spent some more time taking some shots last night. For anyone with a colour calibrated monitor, for me this one represents the colours quite well under natural light.

80206-0

Offline Belfong

(GB) TOXIC (production)
« Reply #1878 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 08:36:24 »

Yep, again agreeing with this guy (I seriously don't know what's wrong with me).
You've gone soft (and yellow!) lately, Elrick.

Edit: My only regret with this set is I have no matching Brobot. Should have gone with MX instead of Topre when there was that BroBot dibs.
« Last Edit: Sun, 19 October 2014, 08:40:37 by Belfong »

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #1879 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 16:10:19 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

OH MY GOD.

I have a YOTS, but I didn't order the numpad keys.

I'm so stupid.

I planned to put them on my Poker 2, but after seeing that I really want to put them on my YOTS.

Bunny, I presume there's no other stuff we can buy? I'd be after literally just the numpad stuff onto my order (I think I have the rest).
« Last Edit: Sun, 19 October 2014, 16:12:23 by add1ct3dd »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1880 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 16:12:45 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

OH MY GOD.

I have a YOTS, but I didn't order the numpad keys.

I'm so stupid.

I'm given to understand that Techkeys will have Toxic extras.  You should be able to pick yourself up a numpad set easily.

Offline Freebird

• SSRCG
« Reply #1881 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 16:13:59 »

included with what stuff

i dont have any on hand, i only have a few bits and pieces here

but everything will ship with the gb when its ready to go shortly

Cheers Bunny, looking forward to it!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1882 on: Sun, 19 October 2014, 21:32:23 »
You've gone soft (and yellow!) lately, Elrick.

Yeah my old head kicking days are numbered because it's just not worth being an arsehole (I use to pride myself for that).  Rowdy use to piss me off like nothing else because he's so nice and decent compared to me and I was jealous like hell.  Just like an idiot schoolie I started reacting to his posts, but in the end it showed my infantile behaviour over everything else.  Although I still am badly possessed by retarded emotions and a general lack of respect for nearly everyone here, I am still trying my best to behave.

Edit: My only regret with this set is I have no matching Brobot. Should have gone with MX instead of Topre when there was that BroBot dibs.

You have the dreaded BroBot addiction, your only cure is to buy one IMMEDIATELY  8) .  I have no idea why everyone here is so addicted to them, never had one in my possession but I do appreciate the minute detail that goes into making them by the artist.  Maybe this is an age thing where the youngsters seem transfixed by them, verses us old geezers who only care about our slippers and hot cocoa  :thumb: .

Offline Belfong

« Reply #1883 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 03:54:03 »
I am not young either.. probably half the mortality age of a human being.. but I do have this incurable addiction to BB and CC.. It's not the age, you just haven't had a chance to see one yet, Elrick :P

Offline ioXt_2

« Reply #1884 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 08:51:55 »
I am willing to sell my order at cost (minus donation) $106. You will get the alphas, toxic stripe, modifiers & USB cable.

If you wonder why the total on my screenshot is less than my asking price, it is because I'm in Canada and my shipping was $15 instead of $7.50 CONUS. It must be a bug in the system. I looked at my PP history and I did indeed pay $110.

Offline eltono19

« Reply #1885 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 20:37:07 »
I am willing to sell my order at cost (minus donation) $106. You will get the alphas, toxic stripe, modifiers & USB cable.

Show Image

If you wonder why the total on my screenshot is less than my asking price, it is because I'm in Canada and my shipping was $15 instead of $7.50 CONUS. It must be a bug in the system. I looked at my PP history and I did indeed pay $110.

PM Sent

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1886 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 21:26:31 »
Bunny,

I sent a PM regarding my Toxic Alphas order. I'm sure it got buried with everything going on.

My order is not listed in my order history on the ctrlalt site. I want to make sure it went through.

Thank you.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1887 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 07:19:43 »
Bunny,

I sent a PM regarding my Toxic Alphas order. I'm sure it got buried with everything going on.

My order is not listed in my order history on the ctrlalt site. I want to make sure it went through.

Thank you.

didnt get that pm, or missed it, but i jsut went through and cant find it, if you didnt order on the site itll be listed in my paypal and email and will be fine, if you did order it through the site, send me another pm and we can look in to it, if you ordered through the site you will have a confirmation email

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1888 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 18:11:42 »
Bunny,

Thank you.

didnt get that pm, or missed it, but i jsut went through and cant find it, if you didnt order on the site itll be listed in my paypal and email and will be fine, if you did order it through the site, send me another pm and we can look in to it, if you ordered through the site you will have a confirmation email

Excellent. Looks like it will be fine. Thank you.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline pheneto

• LOVE TKL, CP
« Reply #1889 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 01:14:48 »
my Order
Order #008120
1 x Alphas
1 x Reverse Modifiers
1 x Toxic Stripe
1 x Numberpad
1 x Modifiers

Is excited to see the sample pictures :p
TX84SE, TX84, TX1800V2, TXCP, LZ-IRON, UNICORN LEGEND, LIGHTSAVER3

Offline jesterjunk

• another  ·  in the cosmic bucket …
« Reply #1890 on: Sat, 25 October 2014, 20:40:39 »
all updates can be found here

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=60833.0

Quoting this to make it easier for people to find in this thread.

USA Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 FKBN104MC/EFB2 (MX blue)  +  Genovation 683 Controlpad (MX black)
Modifications:  Titanium spacebar, Aluminum Red Esc,  Zinc V2 Arrow set,  TOXIC key caps (ordered)

funny thread — Re-create MX Super Blacks on Winkey?

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #1891 on: Sun, 26 October 2014, 00:56:50 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

I want this on my Poker :Q

« Last Edit: Sun, 26 October 2014, 00:58:48 by kenmai9 »

Offline twistedness

« Reply #1892 on: Sun, 26 October 2014, 20:53:17 »
every new post here makes my anticipation level rise lol

Offline PandaSPUR

« Reply #1893 on: Sun, 26 October 2014, 21:07:29 »

Damn you. Just got an email saying new post in this thread and got me excited :P

jk of course.

But my Poker is waiting for this...
Home:
Das Keyboard - MX Browns - Vortex Grey Side-Printed PBT Caps
Work:
KBT Pure - iKBC Aluminum Case - MX Reds
Vortex Poker II - Frosty on Lime Acrylic Case - MX Clears

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1894 on: Sun, 26 October 2014, 21:50:52 »

Damn you. Just got an email saying new post in this thread and got me excited :P

jk of course.

Show Image

Oh wow that's going to look beautiful.

Can't wait to see all the beautiful boards with this set on them.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline Jason_IRL

« Reply #1895 on: Mon, 27 October 2014, 12:52:07 »

jk of course.

Show Image

Where did you get a case like that? or is it a custom deal?

Offline PandaSPUR

« Reply #1896 on: Mon, 27 October 2014, 13:18:58 »

jk of course.

Show Image

Where did you get a case like that? or is it a custom deal?

It's one of sprit's custom cases, from here: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=60887

Title says he's still taking extra orders, not sure if thats accurate or not.
Home:
Das Keyboard - MX Browns - Vortex Grey Side-Printed PBT Caps
Work:
KBT Pure - iKBC Aluminum Case - MX Reds
Vortex Poker II - Frosty on Lime Acrylic Case - MX Clears

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1897 on: Mon, 27 October 2014, 14:45:33 »
He's still taking orders, but it'll take a long ass time to get to you
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Jason_IRL

« Reply #1898 on: Mon, 27 October 2014, 15:08:33 »

How long is "a long ass time"?

Offline PandaSPUR

« Reply #1899 on: Mon, 27 October 2014, 15:09:32 »

How long is "a long ass time"?

Longer than ASAP but shorter than this GB  :)) *hides*
Home: