Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 739005 times)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Re: (GB) TOXIC (production)
« Reply #2000 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 17:19:07 »
id say if i dont post we have them by mid next week it would be safe to assume itll be slightly after

Always better late than never.  Besides it'll give everyone a chance to enjoy a New Years Gift on their doorstep instead of lawn pizza's, after a heavy night of celebrations  :thumb: .

Offline PandaSPUR

« Reply #2001 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 17:23:34 »
People are starting to sound like they belong to a bunny cult...
Home:
Das Keyboard - MX Browns - Vortex Grey Side-Printed PBT Caps
Work:
KBT Pure - iKBC Aluminum Case - MX Reds
Vortex Poker II - Frosty on Lime Acrylic Case - MX Clears

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2002 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 18:10:29 »
People are starting to sound like they belong to a bunny cult...
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline PandaSPUR

« Reply #2003 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 18:19:38 »
Pushed a button did i? :P

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for understanding the situation and not bothering/blaming bunny for stuff that just could not be helped.

But I'm not gonna pretend to be happy and cheery as I wait forever. I'll just be quietly grumpy in my corner.
Home:
Das Keyboard - MX Browns - Vortex Grey Side-Printed PBT Caps
Work:
KBT Pure - iKBC Aluminum Case - MX Reds
Vortex Poker II - Frosty on Lime Acrylic Case - MX Clears

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2004 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 18:22:37 »
no cult sir

that being said, im doing all i can to expedite this for everyone, i could just leave it to raccoon to finish up as agreed, but i want this out as much as anyone and im doing all i can to make that happen, and i think people are just being appreciative of that, rather than blindly defending the position

still

it sucks whats gone down

and im sorry for that

promises etc were made to me that werent kept
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline ioXt_2

« Reply #2005 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 19:42:00 »
Looks like the wait will be soon over.

It is also the last chance for someone to take my toxic order before it is actually ships to me.

My order contains the alphas, toxic stripe, modifiers and USB cable. PM for more details.

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #2006 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 22:00:13 »
Looks like the wait will be soon over.

It is also the last chance for someone to take my toxic order before it is actually ships to me.

My order contains the alphas, toxic stripe, modifiers and USB cable. PM for more details.

i hope so:(

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2007 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 07:06:21 »
Would it be okay for you to ship mine after Christmas now, as I wouldn't be in to collect it over the hols, so having it shipped after would be much better for me now :x

Also still never heard back on my support ticket is there anyway to check if they have actually been looked at?
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2008 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 07:16:00 »
Would it be okay for you to ship mine after Christmas now, as I wouldn't be in to collect it over the hols, so having it shipped after would be much better for me now :x

Also still never heard back on my support ticket is there anyway to check if they have actually been looked at?

we dont have support tickets

we havent had those for months and months, like they were totally stripped out,. i could access them if i wanted, just send me a pm or use the contact form on the site to email me

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2009 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 07:21:57 »

we havent had those for months and months, like they were totally stripped out,. i could access them if i wanted, just send me a pm or use the contact form on the site to email me

Ohh maybe thats why I never heard anything back from it then, it was around July time I sent it though I think, well could you just note then to ship after Christmas for me thanks :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2010 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 07:26:49 »

Ohh maybe thats why I never heard anything back from it then, it was around July time I sent it though I think, well could you just note then to ship after Christmas for me thanks :)

of course

the trouble with that system was i couldnt kleep up on my own

id get messages through that, through the contact form and pm, some people would converse over several different ones, and i couldnt keep all relevant info together, so it was causing more issues than it solved

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2011 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 08:26:56 »

of course

the trouble with that system was i couldnt kleep up on my own

id get messages through that, through the contact form and pm, some people would converse over several different ones, and i couldnt keep all relevant info together, so it was causing more issues than it solved
Ahh right no problem then, at least I know was only asking as I didn't want it sent till the new year now :)

Keep up the good work anyway
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2012 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 19:40:49 »
ok i finally got hold of raccoon

it had been a long time

everything is packed

he has told me his winter break starts next week, and he will ship it to myself and cody as soon as his break starts, we will turn everything round right away

id like to apologize for the delays, this has been totally out of my hands

Offline Yslen

« Reply #2013 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 19:45:52 »
Great news though! Any chance of a rough guess when people might start receiving orders if everything goes to plan from here on out? Don't want to put you on the spot but SO EXCITED :D

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2014 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 19:54:58 »
Great news though! Any chance of a rough guess when people might start receiving orders if everything goes to plan from here on out? Don't want to put you on the spot but SO EXCITED :D

so ive had promises broken to me on this before, however, im sure he wants to see that back of all of this more than we do

whatever date we get it, the plan is to have calm depths and penumbra all completed in 24 hours, raindrop done in the next 24 hours, and toxic the day after that

so in theory, its coming to us in about a week or so

we literally intend to just session the hell out of it and get it out as fast as humanly possible

i cant tell you guys how sorry and frustrated i am

all i can say is, behind the scenes, ive been doing absolutely everything i can, and its not been a great experience on this matter

every time ive given and update or a deadline on things and reported back, thats just me relaying what ive been told or a promise made

sadly it has come to the point we just need to get everything back and finish it between me and cody, but we are on top of it, and itll be a totally different experience here on out

i really do appreciate the patience and good faith shown, and i totally share and empathize with any voiced frustrations

we are on the final push now, and i hope itll all be worth the wait for everyone in the end

in future everything will run like bro set did, fast turnaround and all shipped within 48 hours

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2015 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 20:42:42 »
Thank you for your recent frank updates, BunnyLake.

I think most of us realise that it is not you personally, and hopefully nor raccoon either, but just a combination of unfortunate circumstances leading to regrettable delays.

The updates are very much appreciated - if at least to let us know that those in charge are aware of the developing situation :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #2016 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 20:48:11 »
Awesome! Just need to get ahold of an 1800 pack and a numpad kit
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2017 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 21:59:06 »
Hey Bunny, are all the cables done as well? IIRC, those were being done by Raccoon.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline rippor

« Reply #2018 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 14:12:42 »
ya what happened to the cables? Are we just gonna take a loss on those b/c it doesnt seem like hed have time to make all the cables if he hasnt been able to do anything else?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2019 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 14:33:50 »
ya what happened to the cables? Are we just gonna take a loss on those b/c it doesnt seem like hed have time to make all the cables if he hasnt been able to do anything else?

i dont know how much is done and how much isnt at this point

one way or the other ill make sure it gets sorted once i have all the info on that

Offline oluf

• formerly olaph
« Reply #2020 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 18:19:57 »
Thanks again for all your efforts!

I don't know if it would just confuse things, but if it helps, you're welcome to hold on to my calm depths order and send it with my toxic order to save a lil on shipping.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2021 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 18:21:27 »

I don't know if it would just confuse things, but if it helps, you're welcome to hold on to my calm depths order and send it with my toxic order to save a lil on shipping.

we will combine as much stuff as it makes sense to do timewise, not to save on costs but just to try and get people as caught up as possible etc, and speed up the process as we really just wanna get everything out to you guys now

i actually cant wait to crack on with it

Offline KebinPls

• OK
    • Insta
« Reply #2022 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 20:56:59 »

we will combine as much stuff as it makes sense to do timewise, not to save on costs but just to try and get people as caught up as possible etc, and speed up the process as we really just wanna get everything out to you guys now

i actually cant wait to crack on with it

You seem so stressed dude, I honestly wouldn't mind waiting a couple of weeks for mine but I can't talk for everyone here. BTW did you happen to get my PM?

Offline Sissy

« Reply #2023 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 07:16:29 »
Just want to say thank you a lot for the updates, it's been a long time but still super excited to get them

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2024 on: Sat, 20 December 2014, 13:58:57 »
Just want to say thank you a lot for the updates, it's been a long time but still super excited to get them

no problem

im probably looking forward to them getting in everyones hands more than they are

my fave bit of doing all of this is seeing all the pics at the end

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2025 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 16:25:35 »
Looking to sell my order, realized I'm not really into the really bright sets anymore. One is base alphas and toxic mods, other is tsangan:

Edit: base gone, tsangan still available
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 December 2014, 21:51:30 by hwood34 »

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2026 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 22:03:10 »
That was quick :eek:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline eltono19

« Reply #2027 on: Tue, 23 December 2014, 11:36:32 »
I regretted not going in on this GB so as soon as hwood34 posted, I PM's and paid as soon as I could. So pumped to get my hands on these soon!

Offline rippor

« Reply #2028 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 13:52:38 »
any news?

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
« Reply #2029 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 20:31:24 »
any news?

No news. I think so. And we should wait Raccon come back (lol)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2030 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 23:42:25 »
No news is not bad news in this instance.  BunnyLake will let us know when the situation changes, and he is definitely aware of some peoples' concerns over what has transpired.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2031 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 08:41:41 »
the news is i spoke to raccoon a few days back and he said this

I'm finally on winter break so I'll have time this week
I'll try to ship it as cost efficiently as possible but it's a lot of stuff

im just waiting for confirmation of tracking

as soon as i have that, ill update all the threads, and as soon as we have the sets, they will be going out right away

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
« Reply #2032 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 09:44:30 »
the news is i spoke to raccoon a few days back and he said this

I'm finally on winter break so I'll have time this week
I'll try to ship it as cost efficiently as possible but it's a lot of stuff

as soon as i have that, ill update all the threads, and as soon as we have the sets, they will be going out right away

Good work. I believe you, Bunny

Offline nullghost

« Reply #2033 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 13:08:07 »
Thanks for keeping us updated, Bunny!

I've been eager to get this set, I've got a Das Keyboard 3 with MX Browns. Once I've got the Toxic caps in hand, I'm going to change the indicator LEDs from blue to green, and replace the "daskeyboard" logo with a "dasTOXIC" stencil I've been working on!

Offline rippor

« Reply #2034 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 16:03:59 »
jesus this guy has just been sitting on our caps for months now

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2035 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 16:16:12 »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2036 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 16:18:50 »
(Attachment Link)

yeah, its a wonder things arent done already when we have people making such constructive comments as that

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2037 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 17:30:53 »
Sitting on them?!?

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #2038 on: Thu, 01 January 2015, 18:03:49 »

Great to hear because I refuse to walk away from my Toxic order, hoping 2015 brings a better year for you and your crew BunnyLake (bringer of dreams and strange fantasies)  ;) .

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2039 on: Fri, 02 January 2015, 02:00:24 »
Looking to sell my order, realized I'm not really into the really bright sets anymore. One is base alphas and toxic mods, other is tsangan:
Show Image
Show Image

Edit: base gone, tsangan still available
still here

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #2040 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 10:50:45 »
New Year, New Update? :D

We can hope! :)

Offline acantha

• Aure Entuluva
« Reply #2041 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 13:12:33 »
i'm moving in early feb. should i wait and see if these ship before then, or update my address on the site?
All the Happy Hacking Things

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2042 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 14:10:07 »
i'm moving in early feb. should i wait and see if these ship before then, or update my address on the site?

id update it the week before you move

however im hoping to have some good news in about 2 days

Offline twistedness

« Reply #2043 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 18:53:17 »

i believe

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2044 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 19:02:02 »

i believe

ive just been informed i will have the tracking tomorrow

now, i dont have it yet, so i cant say its good news until i do, but once i have it, i will post lots of posts in big bold letters and we can finally crack on
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 January 2015, 19:05:02 by BunnyLake »

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2045 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 19:03:09 »

i believe

now, i dont have it yet, so i cant say its good news until i do, but once i have it, i will post lost of posts in big bold letters and we can finally crack on
o:
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #2046 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 19:21:25 »

i believe

now, i dont have it yet, so i cant say its good news until i do, but once i have it, i will post lots of posts in big bold letters and we can finally crack on

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2047 on: Tue, 06 January 2015, 21:08:12 »
Maximum excite!

:D

Offline phx

« Reply #2048 on: Wed, 07 January 2015, 10:46:48 »
HYPE

Offline chaosstep

• From Hell
« Reply #2049 on: Wed, 07 January 2015, 11:19:12 »
Finally.