Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 739034 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)
« Reply #2700 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 05:45:06 »
That's a lot of orders :eek:

Everyone just imagine how you would go if you had to check, sort and post just 50 sets!

Now multiply that by 12.

Thank you BunnyLake and Cody for all your hard work in distributing these :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #2701 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 05:47:35 »
Do we know what sort of stage we're at with the normal orders?

I know Cody got a huge batch out, then another big batch out last week or the week before - so not too many left now? Only ask, as nothing yet, but must be getting close :).

I also ordered the Alphas, by the sounds of it you have these Bunny? :)

Just bumping this, I know most people are no longer asking on status updates, as presumably they have theirs now, but wondering what's happening with the rest?

There's still some of us without them :).

I don't mean to push, but not seen many recent updates, and it's been a couple of months since the "We'll get them all out in the next 2 weeks" :).

I realised cables are still being sorted (I had a cable in my order), and Alphas too iirc. I wasn't lucky enough to get a BroBot, but see they are progressing nicely :).

i update all the time

cody is a bit over 450 orders through 600 and is working on them

Cheers :)

That wasn't meant as a criticism at all by the way, just hadn't seen anything recently (may have missed it).

Thanks for all you've done guys! :)

Offline Galactic

• I'm new, be nice.
« Reply #2702 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 08:37:46 »
Received my set today, looks awesome! Really happy with it. Small problem though, appears my Delete key was printed upside down, do you have any extras Bunny? Also I ordered some Toxic alphas + stripe that went on sale a little later - I assume these haven't gone out yet, maybe they'll come with the cable? Cheers again!

CM QFS Brown

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2703 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 08:44:43 »
Received my set today, looks awesome! Really happy with it. Small problem though, appears my Delete key was printed upside down, do you have any extras Bunny? Also I ordered some Toxic alphas + stripe that went on sale a little later - I assume these haven't gone out yet, maybe they'll come with the cable? Cheers again!

Show Image

Show Image

yeah those will follow

and ill sort you out an extra of that key

thats the 4th key that has turned up so far that was up side down, all different keys, sp really missed a ton of issues this time around
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Galactic

• I'm new, be nice.
« Reply #2704 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 08:53:41 »

Show Image

Show Image

yeah those will follow

thats the 4th key that has turned up so far that was up side down, all different keys, sp really missed a ton of issues this time around

That's frustrating. I suppose there is not much you can do about that though can you? Just throw the del key in with the alphas/cable when you get it - order number is #019420. Thanks Bunny.
CM QFS Brown

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2705 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 09:31:42 »

Show Image

Show Image

yeah those will follow

That's frustrating. I suppose there is not much you can do about that though can you? Just throw the del key in with the alphas/cable when you get it - order number is #019420. Thanks Bunny.

its all good, luckily its 4 different upside down keys so far so only need to break apart one set to sort it

sorry once again sirits tough to spot errors like that before things ship

Offline Zeromachina

« Reply #2706 on: Thu, 09 April 2015, 07:18:11 »
I had been a little worried seeing sets arrive and not seeing a tracking number because things usually take weeks to hit down here.
But today a little brown box arrived containing some toxic joy! Still no tracking number, but with them here i'm not as concerned anymore.
Well, the novatouch gets a new look tonight. Thanks Bunny and Cody, it's been a long winding path to these.  :D

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #2707 on: Thu, 09 April 2015, 10:43:29 »
If anyone has a spare (gray) 6.5u spacebar, hubby picked me up a Corsair K65RGB for Easter.  I can imagine the eye-rolling, but it's been a nice chance to try Cherry MX Reds (turns out I love them), and I'll be switching to an Axios/Keyboard.io when they're finally available regardless.  In the meantime, matches my Corsair Obsidian PC tower. :) 

PM me, thanks.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #2708 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 12:06:31 »
So Raccoon had these for four an a half months and was crucified. Looking through the thread it seems like Cody has had them for two and a half months. Is it time to have them sent off again and try someone else?? Or do we have to wait for the four month mark?

Yea I understand that there are holidays and birthdays and eclipses and all of that stuff and I get that a few have gone out, but this is outrageous.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2709 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 12:20:55 »
So Raccoon had these for four an a half months and was crucified. Looking through the thread it seems like Cody has had them for two and a half months. Is it time to have them sent off again and try someone else?? Or do we have to wait for the four month mark?

Yea I understand that there are holidays and birthdays and eclipses and all of that stuff and I get that a few have gone out, but this is outrageous.

Cody has been getting stuff out.  If you look at the last update from bunny, he's more than 3/4 of the way done and is in the home stretch getting the last 100-150 sets out.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2710 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 12:22:53 »

we are leaving your set to last, as its so important we wanted to be able to give codys full attention to it and not be distracted with other orders

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #2711 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 12:24:24 »

we are leaving your set to last, as its so important we wanted to be able to give codys full attention to it and not be distracted with other orders

Ok great. Maybe then it will be complete with none missing and no upside-down legends.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2712 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 12:28:38 »

Ok great. Maybe then it will be complete with none missing and no upside-down legends.

whilst your ****ty response may seem like a cute little dig to you, really thats at SP and not us, as they make and sort the sets

cody is working his ass off getting this stuff out, a job that isnt his to do, and is doing so because someone else dropped the ball, perhaps some gratitude is in order to both myself and him for getting this together rather than leaving it with the person who is meant to ship it, where all the sets would still be sitting today

you can go through this thread, and others, and see stuff constantly arriving, you can see things are getting done, yet you still think some how making snidey little comments at people donating their time to you is in order, simply because you werent front of the list

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #2713 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 12:48:49 »
This is a general comment and not directed to any one person.

Please try to remember that these are keycaps, not lifesaving medicine.  It's fun to play with a new "toy," and it's tough not to feel impatient for the arrival of said toy, but we are not five year-olds, so we'll most assuredly survive. 

Bunny and Cody are going as fast as they reasonably can - especially given the fact that Raccoon left a giant, confused mess for them to sort through.  Then there's the fact that shipping this enormous GB, even under ideal circumstances, wasn't originally a part of their plans or schedules. 

Find peace in knowing that you WILL get your order, and please everyone, stop wasting Bunny's and Cody's time with unproductive posts.  I'm sure they'd rather be shipping keycaps than deal with all the extra work people create because they can't wait patiently and quietly like the bulk of us.

As I said before, Bunny, feel free to have Cody ship mine last.  Sure, I'm excited to get my keycaps, but their arrival will just be all the sweeter for the wait.  Just wish I could have helped you guys in some way.   /hug
« Last Edit: Sat, 11 April 2015, 12:55:10 by kittykatmax »

Offline Glissant

« Reply #2714 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 12:56:35 »
So you consider your post constructive, but another person's not to be because they don't share your "enlightened" view. Interesting.
I would also put any important messages at the top of your post so you don't waste anybody's time ;).

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2715 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 13:02:06 »
So you consider your post constructive, but another person's not to be because they don't share your "enlightened" view. Interesting.
I would also put any important messages at the top of your post so you don't waste anybody's time ;).

sorry what have i done now>?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2716 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 13:04:50 »

Please try to remember that these are keycaps, not lifesaving medicine.  It's fun to play with a new "toy," and it's tough not to feel impatient for the arrival of said toy, but we are not five year-olds, so we'll most assuredly survive. 

Bunny and Cody are going as fast as they reasonably can - especially given the fact that Raccoon left a giant, confused mess for them to sort through.  Then there's the fact that shipping this enormous GB, even under ideal circumstances, wasn't originally a part of their plans or schedules. 

Find peace in knowing that you WILL get your order, and please everyone, stop wasting Bunny's and Cody's time with unproductive posts.  I'm sure they'd rather be shipping keycaps than deal with all the extra work people create because they can't wait patiently and quietly like the bulk of us.

As I said before, Bunny, feel free to have Cody ship mine last.  Sure, I'm excited to get my keycaps, but their arrival will just be all the sweeter for the wait.  Just wish I could have helped you guys in some way.   /hug

thanks

its also important to note that its not even just this buy, we got stuff back for this, raindrop, penumbra and calm depths, as well as some odds and ends from other things, it really is a onumental task, not to mention we got stuff back in split bags, and all mixed together as well as not getting things back like a large portion of the shipping money etc

im sorry for my somewhat rude post, its not so much directed at the post i was really quoting, just the growing frustration sometimes seeps out when i and cody are working so hard and sidelining so many things to get this sorted, and im seeing cody get sent abuse, just ticked me off

Offline Glissant

« Reply #2717 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 13:12:15 »

Nothing at all? That wasn't directed at you. Not sure why you would feel that I had any reason to say anything to you, Bunny.

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #2718 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 13:13:05 »

thanks

its also important to note that its not even just this buy, we got stuff back for this, raindrop, penumbra and calm depths, as well as some odds and ends from other things, it really is a onumental task, not to mention we got stuff back in split bags, and all mixed together as well as not getting things back like a large portion of the shipping money etc

im sorry for my somewhat rude post, its not so much directed at the post i was really quoting, just the growing frustration sometimes seeps out when i and cody are working so hard and sidelining so many things to get this sorted, and im seeing cody get sent abuse, just ticked me off

I get that you guys are working hard and I'm appreciative of it, but sidelining things? How many group buys have you ran since you got the caps back from Raccoon? 3 keycap buys that are in or near production by my count, plus a brocaps sale or two. Thank heavens you guys aren't handling the shipping for those or I might not see my Hyperfuse GMK set in my lifetime.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2719 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 13:14:48 »

Nothing at all? That wasn't directed at you. Not sure why you would feel that I had any reason to say anything to you, Bunny.

sorry man, just being overly defensive, i think i read the situation as something like, someone made a post, i made a somewhat ****ty reply to them about making ****ty posts, and i think i took your post to be something like how is what im doing different to them or something

my bad

Offline Glissant

« Reply #2720 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 13:17:42 »
Not what I was referring to at all. Sorry for the confusion :)

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #2721 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 13:18:43 »

thanks

I get that you guys are working hard and I'm appreciative of it, but sidelining things? How many group buys have you ran since you got the caps back from Raccoon? 3 keycap buys that are in or near production by my count, plus a brocaps sale or two. Thank heavens you guys aren't handling the shipping for those or I might not see my Hyperfuse GMK set in my lifetime.

What are you even talking about, dude? Do you enjoy just trash talking for the hell of it or what? How much more clear could the situation be for you to understand? Racoon left the sets completely scattered, so not only do they have to pick up the slack for Racoons mistakes, but they also have to now sort them all over again. You need a lesson in empathy and patience, clearly.

And why exactly can't they run any other buys whilst sorting out current ones? What do bro cap sales have to do with any of this? Nothing, because I pack and ship those myself. Get your facts on track before coming here to hear yourself complain for no good reason other than to satisfy your own urges.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2722 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 13:21:22 »

thanks

lol yeah sure, the shipping fairy is gonna be shipping those, we are shipping those sir

and there wont be any issues shipping those, all of those buys will be shipped (by us, no idea who you think is shipping them) instantly, they are one set things, we have preordered all the boxes for and can prepare the labels ahead of time, and we will receive them as sets and wont be missing things

those buys will be reflective of what we can do, and have done before (see bro set)

what we have been left with here, is sets all split up, just random keys everywhere, think how long it takes you to sort and check a keyset, then think how long it would take you to sort a keyset through hundreds of other keys, or go through a bag, to determine which key is missing by counting and organising them all, then to have to hunt down that key through thousands, think about doing that once, then multiply it by hundreds

sure not all the bags were split, those sets all could get shipped quickly, but what we are left doing isnt as easy as picking up 3 bags, putting them in a box and popping a label on it, depending on the order, a single order can take upwards of an hour or 2 right now

whilst doing this, cody has a business, and a child, and is donating his time to people like you, who see fit to come online and bash him

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2723 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 16:58:40 »
Keep up the good work Ctrl Alt and co we do love what you do for us, as I know you don't anything for this remember they don't get paid to do this its just a passion of theirs also I would like to say although some may be a bit hard on him I love you too Racoon hope your doing well, keep up the good work your all stars :)

Also typing on my Toxic set now, with my poker II/w blue leds it glows a real cool green colour like the legends are backlight compatable
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2724 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 17:01:22 »
Keep up the good work Ctrl Alt and co we do love what you do for us, as I know you don't anything for this remember they don't get paid to do this its just a passion of theirs also I would like to say although some may be a bit hard on him I love you too Racoon hope your doing well, keep up the good work your all stars :)

Also typing on my Toxic set now, with my poker II/w blue leds it glows a real cool green colour like the legends are backlight compatable

glad you got yours good sir, and i hope you enjoy

Offline Glissant

« Reply #2725 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 17:08:20 »

They don't get paid? Where in the world did you get that idea from?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2726 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 17:12:39 »

They don't get paid? Where in the world did you get that idea from?

i sure as **** dont get paid, although i am paying cody a new macbook to say thanks for shipping all this
« Last Edit: Sat, 11 April 2015, 17:14:18 by BunnyLake »

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #2727 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 17:17:44 »

Well, I'm certainly not being a total douche, unlike some people I can mention......

Offline Glissant

« Reply #2728 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 17:25:58 »
kittykatmax, are you calling me a douche? Because I don't agree with you? Alright.

BunnyLake, you don't make any money doing these group buys? Sorry, but I am having a really hard time believing you care what these little sh*ts say about delays and stuff if you aren't making any money from these buys.

But whatever. Good on ya for dealing with the people if you actually don't make any money. I think that's completely nuts, but these people need a hero like that.
« Last Edit: Sat, 11 April 2015, 17:28:31 by Glissant »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2729 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 17:36:45 »
kittykatmax, are you calling me a douche? Because I don't agree with you? Alright.

BunnyLake, you don't make any money doing these group buys? Sorry, but I am having a really hard time believing you care what these little sh*ts say about delays and stuff if you aren't making any money from these buys.

But whatever. Good on ya for dealing with the people if you actually don't make any money. I think that's completely nuts, but these people need a hero like that.

some make a little, for instance miami twice i charged 95 and paid 91.45, however i did need to order about 15 extra sets to make it hit that price

so you could say i make money, however, when it comes to say replacing missing keys, missing shipments etc, or like on these buys where im covering the shipping etc, that stuff more than eats away the couple of dollars here and there that i make

at this point, i have a fairly good idea what buys will hit what numbers etc, and price it accordingly, sometimes i get that price wrong, and have to pay more than i charged, sometimes it does a bit better than expected, and i either add extra keys to make up the money, or get things like stickers or nicer packaging etc

we also have an optional donation when people make orders, so that generates a couple hundred bucks here and there, which mainly goes to sending cody some beer money, and paying hosting costs etc

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2730 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 18:41:07 »
Lets all just be nice, I just wanted to let them know I enjoyed what they are doing, so lets all group hug and makeup :)
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2731 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 21:26:59 »
One thing we can be sure about is that the keys WILL ARRIVE.

And any missing or malformed (e.g. upside down - how does that even happen?) keys WILL be replaced by BunnyLake.

And all of this at no extra cost to us, despite unexpected events that transpire during the group buy.

This is not a full time business with distribution centres around the world - this is a bunch of keyboard enthusiasts doing a favour for fellow forum members.

And I for one am very grateful for the time and effort that the guys spend on not only this group buy, but all the other ones they are handling.

:D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2732 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 21:45:45 »
One thing we can be sure about is that the keys WILL ARRIVE.

And any missing or malformed (e.g. upside down - how does that even happen?) keys WILL be replaced by BunnyLake.

And all of this at no extra cost to us, despite unexpected events that transpire during the group buy.

This is not a full time business with distribution centres around the world - this is a bunch of keyboard enthusiasts doing a favour for fellow forum members.

And I for one am very grateful for the time and effort that the guys spend on not only this group buy, but all the other ones they are handling.

:D

Very true. Thanks bunny and cody for your many hours spent working on these group buys!

Offline Shayde

« Reply #2733 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 22:37:02 »
Is Racoon going to be involved in future GBs?  He seems to have delayed everything in this one by about six months, what with holding them so long and the make up time you guys are doing from, presumably, poor packaging when he sent them to you.  He sounds like he's not really cut out for dealing with GBs.

Anyway, thanks for your efforts in getting this back on track.
Collector-of-switches.  Cherry: red, brown, blue, black, grey (linear), green.  Alps: simp./comp. white, comp. blue, Matias.  NMB: white, black.  Futaba: Cherry stem.  Omron: yellow.  Topre: 45g  Various: Apple II+, TRS80 Model 1, C64, Acorn Electron, ZX81 (lol!).

Offline tradet

« Reply #2734 on: Sun, 12 April 2015, 05:50:09 »
I got my package this Friday and I'm very happy with the keys!

If you excuse my poor camera quality, here it is:

I must add that they look much better in person.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2735 on: Sun, 12 April 2015, 05:56:03 »
Is Racoon going to be involved in future GBs?  He seems to have delayed everything in this one by about six months, what with holding them so long and the make up time you guys are doing from, presumably, poor packaging when he sent them to you.  He sounds like he's not really cut out for dealing with GBs.

Anyway, thanks for your efforts in getting this back on track.

no raccoon wont be part of what we are doing in the future

and although im not happy with how things turned out, i am grateful to him for what he originally started

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2736 on: Sun, 12 April 2015, 05:56:20 »
I got my package this Friday and I'm very happy with the keys!

If you excuse my poor camera quality, here it is:

Show Image

I must add that they look much better in person.

glad you got your set sir hope you enjoy it

Offline pasph

« Reply #2737 on: Sun, 12 April 2015, 18:19:23 »
My little experience:
1) Bunny delivers (a not so granted thing lately)
2) he isn't here just to get your money out of your wallets (rare attitude)
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2738 on: Sun, 12 April 2015, 21:38:21 »
My little experience:
1) Bunny delivers (a not so granted thing lately)
2) he isn't here just to get your money out of your wallets (rare attitude)

And regarding 2 in particular - quite the opposite!  With all his giveaways and covering extra postage and the like, makes BL one of the most consistencly generous GHers around! :D

Offline pheneto

• LOVE TKL, CP
« Reply #2739 on: Mon, 13 April 2015, 22:35:47 »
Please come quickly~!!
TX84SE, TX84, TX1800V2, TXCP, LZ-IRON, UNICORN LEGEND, LIGHTSAVER3

Offline ryptide11

« Reply #2740 on: Tue, 14 April 2015, 20:59:30 »
Excited! I got my shipping notice. Only took 13 months nonetheless I am eagerly awaiting this set.

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #2741 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 02:42:36 »
i'm still waiting shipping notice ~~

Offline kravlin

• Look for me on IRC
« Reply #2742 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 20:36:51 »
I got shipping notice, but my shipping label was created and hasn't been updated in the past 2 weeks :(

Still excite!

Offline nereme

« Reply #2743 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 05:33:49 »
I got shipping notice, but my shipping label was created and hasn't been updated in the past 2 weeks :(

Still excite!

Mines the same, I am wondering what that means as I am so excited to finally get this amazing set

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2744 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 05:39:01 »

Still excite!

Mines the same, I am wondering what that means as I am so excited to finally get this amazing set

im literally leaving for a weekend away in like 10 mins, so i will have spotty access at best to gh for the next 4 days, im gonna shoot cody a message now to see if he is up to date with dropping everything off, and based on his response, ill try get on and update the thread accordingly

the way cody works is he brings up and order, makes up the box, checks and packs it, then prints of the shipping label once the box is sealed, then marks the order as ship and adds the tracking to the site

so if you have a notification, the absolute worst case is the order is packed up, postage paid and ready to go, its my understanding that cody then waits until he has a good amount built up then drops them all off together, which would normally be once or twice a week

i know last week, he had a slow week because he had, and im sure i will get this wrong, something to do with blood vessels in his eyes, to which he hasd to get something done, and could no longer wear his contacts and had to get glasses and such, i know thats all sorted and i know he packed a ton up the last 2 days and is back on track

any wya i digress

i will message him, check if things have been dropped off, or if they havent, ill ask when he is next doing so

Offline nereme

« Reply #2745 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 05:45:47 »

Still excite!

im literally leaving for a weekend away in like 10 mins, so i will have spotty access at best to gh for the next 4 days, im gonna shoot cody a message now to see if he is up to date with dropping everything off, and based on his response, ill try get on and update the thread accordingly

the way cody works is he brings up and order, makes up the box, checks and packs it, then prints of the shipping label once the box is sealed, then marks the order as ship and adds the tracking to the site

so if you have a notification, the absolute worst case is the order is packed up, postage paid and ready to go, its my understanding that cody then waits until he has a good amount built up then drops them all off together, which would normally be once or twice a week

i know last week, he had a slow week because he had, and im sure i will get this wrong, something to do with blood vessels in his eyes, to which he hasd to get something done, and could no longer wear his contacts and had to get glasses and such, i know thats all sorted and i know he packed a ton up the last 2 days and is back on track

any wya i digress

i will message him, check if things have been dropped off, or if they havent, ill ask when he is next doing so

Thanks Bunny

I was just worried as i Changed my address not long before my shipping notification arrived so was some what paranoid it was lost in the post, but if its most likely ready to go and cody is just waiting for a few more orders before taking it to the post then that is fine

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2746 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 05:48:39 »

Still excite!

any wya i digress

Thanks Bunny

I was just worried as i Changed my address not long before my shipping notification arrived so was some what paranoid it was lost in the post, but if its most likely ready to go and cody is just waiting for a few more orders before taking it to the post then that is fine

normally as i say he does it a couple times a week

there was one other period during this shipping where it went on for perhaps 2 weeks due to some personal circumstances

as i say, ill chase it up, and update when i can next get on, but as i can see from the easy post a ton got done on the last 2 days, im sure worst case he will be dropping them off in the next day or so, nobody likes living around tons of packed up boxes hehe

Offline kravlin

• Look for me on IRC
« Reply #2747 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 18:15:07 »
Thank you BunnyLake!

And no rush. You guys are getting this out there, maybe peacemeal, but thank you none the less. It's a ton of work to run these things.

Offline Toxic-i-

« Reply #2748 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 19:17:57 »
Cody lives in england or usa?

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #2749 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 20:15:49 »
Cody lives in england or usa?