Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 739033 times)

Offline Glissant

Re: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)
« Reply #2750 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 21:46:51 »

Offline theteam

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2751 on: Fri, 17 April 2015, 04:25:32 »
haven't kept up with the thread, so sorry if this been asked. Are there any updates on the form when paid with paypal?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2752 on: Fri, 17 April 2015, 04:27:05 »
haven't kept up with the thread, so sorry if this been asked. Are there any updates on the form when paid with paypal?

those will be completed as soon as regular orders are

nearly there

for the poeple whos tracking wasnt moving

cody says everything should be dropped off as of now, but when im back on the forum properly (late saturday/early sunday) ill get a more specific update and follow up with people
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline theteam

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2753 on: Fri, 17 April 2015, 04:33:28 »

nearly there

cody says everything should be dropped off as of now, but when im back on the forum properly (late saturday/early sunday) ill get a more specific update and follow up with people

cool, thank you

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2754 on: Fri, 17 April 2015, 06:30:32 »

nearly there

BunnyLake - I though you were travelling and spending time with family!

Go, sir! :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #2755 on: Fri, 17 April 2015, 06:48:06 »
I got shipping notice, but my shipping label was created and hasn't been updated in the past 2 weeks :(

Still excite!

Mines the same, I am wondering what that means as I am so excited to finally get this amazing set

im literally leaving for a weekend away in like 10 mins, so i will have spotty access at best to gh for the next 4 days, im gonna shoot cody a message now to see if he is up to date with dropping everything off, and based on his response, ill try get on and update the thread accordingly

the way cody works is he brings up and order, makes up the box, checks and packs it, then prints of the shipping label once the box is sealed, then marks the order as ship and adds the tracking to the site

so if you have a notification, the absolute worst case is the order is packed up, postage paid and ready to go, its my understanding that cody then waits until he has a good amount built up then drops them all off together, which would normally be once or twice a week

i know last week, he had a slow week because he had, and im sure i will get this wrong, something to do with blood vessels in his eyes, to which he hasd to get something done, and could no longer wear his contacts and had to get glasses and such, i know thats all sorted and i know he packed a ton up the last 2 days and is back on track

any wya i digress

i will message him, check if things have been dropped off, or if they havent, ill ask when he is next doing so

Thanks Bunny

I was just worried as i Changed my address not long before my shipping notification arrived so was some what paranoid it was lost in the post, but if its most likely ready to go and cody is just waiting for a few more orders before taking it to the post then that is fine

normally as i say he does it a couple times a week

there was one other period during this shipping where it went on for perhaps 2 weeks due to some personal circumstances

as i say, ill chase it up, and update when i can next get on, but as i can see from the easy post a ton got done on the last 2 days, im sure worst case he will be dropping them off in the next day or so, nobody likes living around tons of packed up boxes hehe

Hi Bunny,

My package is ready for shipping?

Offline WestKnight3

« Reply #2756 on: Fri, 17 April 2015, 19:27:01 »
My stabilizer inserts don't seem to fit in my Toxic modifiers, they just fall out when I flip the key over, anyone have any tips for this?

The inserts fit into my non-toxic spacebar perfecty just not the toxic backspace, shifts, enters, etc.

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #2757 on: Fri, 17 April 2015, 19:37:58 »
My stabilizer inserts don't seem to fit in my Toxic modifiers, they just fall out when I flip the key over, anyone have any tips for this?

The inserts fit into my non-toxic spacebar perfecty just not the toxic backspace, shifts, enters, etc.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=40748.0

Offline Irisviel

« Reply #2758 on: Fri, 17 April 2015, 21:14:39 »
I doubt my order shipping to wrong delivery address, the same as the penumbra.Although I changed the address. :(

Offline WestKnight3

« Reply #2759 on: Sat, 18 April 2015, 07:39:07 »

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=40748.0

That's a pain, but thank you :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2760 on: Sat, 18 April 2015, 12:49:56 »
I doubt my order shipping to wrong delivery address, the same as the penumbra.Although I changed the address. :(

pm me the correct address you want it shipped to, and ill confirm that against what we have on the site

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #2761 on: Sat, 18 April 2015, 16:16:27 »
@bunnylake, check my pm.

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2762 on: Sat, 18 April 2015, 17:14:44 »
hey guys, i just want to clear something up as i had a nasty pm from a disgruntled forum member

i know we still have a few older orders to ship, and that is continuing, however as some of you may have seen, miami has arrived and we posted that will all be shipped instantly, so here is what i would like to say about that

we are at a state now with the old stuff, where everything is in a bit of a shambles, we are having to hand put together every kit, and it takes a lot of time to do, we got about 40 more orders shipped this week though

i understand some people would like to see us complete that before shipping anything new, however that isnt what we are doing

in order to ship new things after the old stuff, we would be delaying miami etc weeks or months, however, because we receive the new sets all presorted (as the older stuff should have been but sadly wasnt delivered back to us as it should have been) we can ship the entire gb in a day, so to break it down again, shipping old stuff first could cause weeks or a month delay, shipping all of miami tonight, only sets back the old stuff by one day at most

i also want to make clear, from bro set forward, these are buys me and cody took on to ship, and we are really keen to show to speed and efficiency we can provide when doing things on our own terms, i dont wanna spend forever playing catch up because of the mistakes of others

i wont have every buy tarnished by what happened in the past, i fought to get this stuff back, as i hope you can tell we are committed to getting it sorted for everyone, have shipped 80 - 90 % of everything, but the last fiddly bits are just gonna take some time, by making the decision to ship new stuff right away, literally sets us back a night here and there, buts shows to everyone what we will be capable of in conditions we have control over

im sorry if anyone has any negative feelings about this, if anyone would like to discuss it with me, feel free to pm me

Offline iammbox

« Reply #2763 on: Sat, 18 April 2015, 21:34:21 »
I totally forgot I purchased this lol.  I've waited this long and don't mind waiting longer.  I'll just be happy when I get them and it'll be like surprise christmas when I see a package at my door :D

and surprise christmas happened today  :D

Offline WestKnight3

« Reply #2764 on: Sat, 18 April 2015, 21:44:43 »
hey guys, i just want to clear something up as i had a nasty pm from a disgruntled forum member

i know we still have a few older orders to ship, and that is continuing, however as some of you may have seen, miami has arrived and we posted that will all be shipped instantly, so here is what i would like to say about that

I'm not complaining (I just received my order recently) but Toxic kind of got the worst of it in this deal. When you received the Toxic sets you had multiple group buys shipping and you decided to ship Premumbra because it started earlier and the other Bro set because they were supposed to be a quick thing. This was fine but now that it's Toxic's turn you've decided that it should again, be put on the back burner because another group buy trumps it.

I realize a bunch of things came up, **** happens, but you have to admit that the members of this group buy just keep getting shafted. I would think that your priority would be at least ending off on the right foot with this group buy rather than making sure your other run is "flawless".

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #2765 on: Sun, 19 April 2015, 07:02:17 »

I'm not complaining (I just received my order recently) but Toxic kind of got the worst of it in this deal. When you received the Toxic sets you had multiple group buys shipping and you decided to ship Premumbra because it started earlier and the other Bro set because they were supposed to be a quick thing. This was fine but now that it's Toxic's turn you've decided that it should again, be put on the back burner because another group buy trumps it.

I realize a bunch of things came up, **** happens, but you have to admit that the members of this group buy just keep getting shafted. I would think that your priority would be at least ending off on the right foot with this group buy rather than making sure your other run is "flawless".
But there also was a guarantee that Miami would ship out next day, and it will only take 1 day, as they came presorted, and the only thing I assume is left to be done is put them in boxes.

Offline WestKnight3

« Reply #2766 on: Sun, 19 April 2015, 08:30:32 »

But there also was a guarantee that Miami would ship out next day, and it will only take 1 day, as they came presorted, and the only thing I assume is left to be done is put them in boxes.

Well Bunny says it'll take just 1 day, then by the end he's saying it'll just set us back a day here and there. I don't know how long it'll actually take but it's not like there has been a very good track record with time estimates in this group buy. Hopefully Miami Twice doesn't have any delays, the people still waiting for their Toxic sets shouldn't be delayed any longer.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2767 on: Sun, 19 April 2015, 09:32:47 »

Well Bunny says it'll take just 1 day, then by the end he's saying it'll just set us back a day here and there. I don't know how long it'll actually take but it's not like there has been a very good track record with time estimates in this group buy. Hopefully Miami Twice doesn't have any delays, the people still waiting for their Toxic sets shouldn't be delayed any longer.

miami will only take a day

by saying a day here or there, im referencing other buys as well

so miami will only take a day

hackd by geeks will only take a day etc

sadly, judging by your original post i dont think you have a good grasp of the situation we were left with, and how this buy has gotten the "shaft", i can assure you, the only person who has gotten the shaft with this buy is me

you have your order already, that is because i fought to get it back, paid to get it back, and paid to ship it to you, and havent asked anybody to reimburse those costs

« Last Edit: Sun, 19 April 2015, 09:36:27 by BunnyLake »

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #2768 on: Mon, 20 April 2015, 02:50:08 »
Agreed re estimation - I hope it is actually 1 day - purely as the excitement of owning the set is slowly deteriorating - if you can ship out that set in a day then that's brilliant - if it ends up causing delays I feel it will probably just create more sour talk in here, and potentially put off a few members from future GB's.

It's a little sad to see it going on the backburner again, but it is what it is, and I respect that you've let us know. Hopefully the rest of us (including me), will have our long awaited Toxic set soon. My other concern with this set is that Alphas iirc are shipping separately and so are the cables? I know you got some cables through to see if they were ok, but haven't seen anything about the Alphas - are they being shipped out too? (I know it'll be after the other sets now, but don't remember any updates with this specifically).

edit: RE shipping one day, found this in the Miami thread:

All Miami orders have been shipped except for 9 orders.

If your order isn't marked as shipped it means you probably had other items in the same order such as hack'd, hyperfuse or store items.
Hack'd should be here any day now too.

If you would like to split shipping, please PM bunnylake or use the contact form on our website.

I'd say it's looking good :)
« Last Edit: Mon, 20 April 2015, 02:51:43 by add1ct3dd »

Offline WestKnight3

« Reply #2769 on: Mon, 20 April 2015, 08:34:56 »
edit: RE shipping one day, found this in the Miami thread:

All Miami orders have been shipped except for 9 orders.

If your order isn't marked as shipped it means you probably had other items in the same order such as hack'd, hyperfuse or store items.
Hack'd should be here any day now too.

If you would like to split shipping, please PM bunnylake or use the contact form on our website.

I'd say it's looking good :)

So this is what a true Bunny and Cody group buy looks like. I'm glad it went as planned.

sadly, judging by your original post i dont think you have a good grasp of the situation we were left with, and how this buy has gotten the "shaft", i can assure you, the only person who has gotten the shaft with this buy is me

you have your order already, that is because i fought to get it back, paid to get it back, and paid to ship it to you, and havent asked anybody to reimburse those costs

I'm sorry Bunny, I seem really ungrateful for what you've done with this and all your other group buys. You've put a lot of work into them and sometimes your own money, it's incredible what you're doing to help this community. When things go wrong you're typically the scapegoat even if it's out of your control. I just want to see this group buy completed but I'm sure you do too, probably even more so. I hope the rest of the journey goes smoothly :)
« Last Edit: Mon, 20 April 2015, 08:36:52 by WestKnight3 »

Offline ThesisStatement

« Reply #2770 on: Mon, 20 April 2015, 13:32:08 »
Got mine this weekend.  Looks great!  Was a good wait, but glad I got it.  Thanks a bunch for all the effort.  Hopefully we will still be able to get the cables to match!

Cheers all!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2771 on: Mon, 20 April 2015, 14:00:52 »
Got mine this weekend.  Looks great!  Was a good wait, but glad I got it.  Thanks a bunch for all the effort.  Hopefully we will still be able to get the cables to match!

Cheers all!

glad you got your set sir

cable replacements have been ordered and paid, ill update as soon as i have them on hand

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #2772 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 10:02:46 »
Toxic bots finally arrived

thanks Bunny and Bro <3 :-*

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #2773 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 12:12:24 »
Toxic bots finally arrived

Show Image

Show Image

thanks Bunny and Bro <3 :-*

Those are fkn yummy.

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #2774 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 03:18:01 »
Damn they look awesome, shame I missed out on them :)

Hopefully ones will be up in the classified's at some point (wishful thinking I know!!).

Offline Rewind

• Street Fighter
  • Drive slow, homie
« Reply #2775 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 13:43:59 »
I received my set somewhere last week. I haven't been active on GH lately, but I just want to say thanks Bunz, I really appreciate your dedication to this GB. I hope you get all the orders out asap and be done with it. Thanks again xxx

Offline Potologue

« Reply #2776 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 14:45:12 »
Are orders still going out? I haven't heard anything about my order yet.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2777 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 14:45:30 »

yes

Offline Potologue

« Reply #2778 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 20:44:36 »

yes

Ok, thanks.

Offline Exroath

« Reply #2779 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 08:34:51 »
Any chance anyone's got a spare toxic tsangan set they want to get rid off?

Kinda missing arrow keys since being on my poker 2 .. looking to grab a Leopold fc660m but looks like i'll need that little addon set for its odd keys.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2780 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 08:37:33 »

Kinda missing arrow keys since being on my poker 2 .. looking to grab a Leopold fc660m but looks like i'll need that little addon set for its odd keys.

we are actually missing a few bits and pieces that we never got back, so im in the process of ordering some missing stuff with sp, i can throw a tsangan on to that for you if you like

however i think what you actually need in an extra standard left shift rather than a tsangan

Offline Exroath

« Reply #2781 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 08:48:09 »

we are actually missing a few bits and pieces that we never got back, so im in the process of ordering some missing stuff with sp, i can throw a tsangan on to that for you if you like

however i think what you actually need in an extra standard left shift rather than a tsangan

Thanks bunny that would be fantastic , Your probably right about the shift key. Im basically trying to work out what I need from googling pictures, From what I can tell its only the winkey and the shift that are issues. But until I really have the keyboard on hand its all guess work

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2782 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 08:49:11 »

Thanks bunny that would be fantastic , Your probably right about the shift key. Im basically trying to work out what I need from googling pictures, From what I can tell its only the winkey and the shift that are issues. But until I really have the keyboard on hand its all guess work

i dont use it, but there are lots of people taht do, im sure someone will jump in and let you know what you need, or ill find a picture of it when im back home alter and get back to you

Offline Exroath

« Reply #2783 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 08:51:24 »

i dont use it, but there are lots of people taht do, im sure someone will jump in and let you know what you need, or ill find a picture of it when im back home alter and get back to you

Thanks bunny , I'll have a hunt around and try and dig up some info.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #2784 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 10:20:03 »
Bunny, any update on the Toxic USB Cables? Thanks

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2785 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 10:38:42 »

yup

as posted in the thread

they have been ordered

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #2786 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 11:06:47 »

yup

as posted in the thread

they have been ordered

awesome! thanks mang

Offline Irisviel

« Reply #2787 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 04:40:19 »
any shipping news?

Offline Exroath

« Reply #2788 on: Fri, 08 May 2015, 09:03:15 »
Hey bunny sorry this is late , but took a good amount of digging .

What I need is a second left shift, I think a 1x Glass beaker key for the windows key. a second space bar and a couple of random keys to mod the spacebar with.

Would that be possible?

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #2789 on: Sat, 09 May 2015, 08:55:21 »
any shipping newsH

cody said on skype 'need more keysets and ordering to sp'.
I dont understand and I`m tired.

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2790 on: Sat, 09 May 2015, 09:03:34 »
any shipping newsH

yeah as stated before, we are missing some stuff we never got back form the old proxy, im reordering these bits from sp at my own expense, these bits affect about 30 orders and itll be sorted soon

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #2791 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 05:35:32 »
Does anyone want to take up my order? Nothing shipped yet, and is as follows:

Modifiers $32.00
Alphas $30
Toxic   $30.00
USB Cable $15.00   
ISO $15.00

Your total is
$99.00
Subtotal   $92.00
Shipping   $7.50

Plus the other set of Alphas at $39 (no extra shipping).

Total being $138 ( $99 + $39 )

Failing that - is a whole set (the above) anything you'd be interested in Bunny?

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #2792 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 06:36:40 »
any shipping news�H

What the hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I feel tired.

// Thank you for news, Leesofi
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 May 2015, 06:38:34 by tmk1207 »

Offline Toxic-i-

« Reply #2793 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 14:55:31 »
any shipping newsH

yeah as stated before, we are missing some stuff we never got back form the old proxy, im reordering these bits from sp at my own expense, these bits affect about 30 orders and itll be sorted soon

;D  :D  :)   :(   :eek:     oh...... that means i must wait.......

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2794 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 15:01:12 »
any shipping newsH

;D  :D  :)   :(   :eek:     oh...... that means i must wait.......

its nearly all sorted sir

nothing to worry about

Offline Exroath

« Reply #2795 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 09:29:08 »
Hey bunny, Hope this isnt too late. But ignore my last request.

Tried a novatouch a few days ago and that thing must be mine now! Just gotta get an ansi layout one to the uk :S

Offline Sissy

« Reply #2796 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 12:25:43 »
I'll probably get my Pok3r from massdrop before this, not going to open it and use it until I have toxic

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #2797 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 23:27:03 »
Any updates on the toxic alphas? Haven't seen mention in a while and was just curious.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Toxic-i-

« Reply #2798 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 23:42:21 »
Any updates on the toxic alphas? Haven't seen mention in a while and was just curious.

I wait for a complete Toxic Set...  with Toxic Alphas.....  I think we just have to wait. ;)

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #2799 on: Wed, 20 May 2015, 23:54:22 »

I wait for a complete Toxic Set...  with Toxic Alphas.....  I think we just have to wait. ;)

I'm in no hurry, just looking for a status =) I understand things got pushed back with the missing items.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |