Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 738978 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)
« Reply #2800 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 07:03:16 »
Any updates on the toxic alphas? Haven't seen mention in a while and was just curious.

I wait for a complete Toxic Set...  with Toxic Alphas.....  I think we just have to wait. ;)

I'm in no hurry, just looking for a status =) I understand things got pushed back with the missing items.

hey good sir, as soon as i here back from sp i should be able to get a date on the missing stuff, it took me a little longer than it should have to sort out, i didnt have that sort of money just lying around, and we also needed to get through the majority of orders to know what we were and werent left with

between funding most of the shipping, ordering replacement cables and replacement sets, it set me back a could bit and i had to do it in stages, but we are in the home stretch and cant wait to have it behind us, thank you for your patience and understanding etc
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Toxic-i-

« Reply #2801 on: Thu, 21 May 2015, 15:36:24 »
No problem sir. I can wait ;) I know the situation.

Offline jesterjunk

• another  ·  in the cosmic bucket …
« Reply #2802 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 11:02:23 »

Bitter and Frustrated

That is how I feel about this situation.

I have been trying not to say anything, but I feel that I have held back for long enough.

I doubt I will be able to enjoy this key set because I will remember all of this waiting every time I look at it.

This is how I have felt for the last couple of months and it has not been pleasant for my mental well-being.

I am sick of checking this thread each day for progress.

This has sucked all of the fun out of it for me.

Am I alone in feeling this way?

Please, no one take this as a personal attack against anyone and please do not attack me for sharing my opinion, I feel that I should have a right to share my thoughts and not have to perpetually hold them back.

USA Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 FKBN104MC/EFB2 (MX blue)  +  Genovation 683 Controlpad (MX black)
Modifications:  Titanium spacebar, Aluminum Red Esc,  Zinc V2 Arrow set,  TOXIC key caps (ordered)

funny thread — Re-create MX Super Blacks on Winkey?

Offline Irisviel

« Reply #2803 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 11:22:09 »
Maybe you can post some handing photos?

its only spend 5mins , Rather than to explain.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2804 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 11:24:49 »

Bitter and Frustrated

That is how I feel about this situation.

I have been trying not to say anything, but I feel that I have held back for long enough.

I doubt I will be able to enjoy this key set because I will remember all of this waiting every time I look at it.

This is how I have felt for the last couple of months and it has not been pleasant for my mental well-being.

I am sick of checking this thread each day for progress.

This has sucked all of the fun out of it for me.

Am I alone in feeling this way?

Please, no one take this as a personal attack against anyone and please do not attack me for sharing my opinion, I feel that I should have a right to share my thoughts and not have to perpetually hold them back.

you have every right to feel frustrated

i do as well

we are missing a bunch of kits we never got back from raccoon, i spent 2 mnths trying to contact him with no reply, then when he turned up again to sell some stuff, he finally replied to me, stating that he was in the process of clearing out stuff and would get it sorted to me, and since then i have yet to have another reply from him

he also has a considerable portion of the shipping money, which i have mentioned to him on numerous times and get no response about

we sent a ton of orders, there is a small percentage left, of that, most we were missing some kits from, these are now being ordered from sp, as soon as they are on hand, we will ship them

there is no need to check this thread for progress if you are sick of it, you will get a shipping notification when the parts we are missing are on hand

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2805 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 11:25:12 »

what are handing photos?

if you mean proof of existence photos, then there are tons of people posting pics of their sets

if you mean proof we got the sets back

here they are

if you mean proof photos of whats left, i can get cody to take pics next time he is back in the office

i feel i have been as communicative and open as is possible through this entire process, its someone elses mistake, that i am paying to fix

« Last Edit: Fri, 29 May 2015, 11:31:01 by BunnyLake »

Offline Irisviel

« Reply #2806 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 11:30:14 »

what are handing photos?

waiting for shipping keycaps photo

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2807 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 11:31:52 »

what are handing photos?

so you mean whats left waiting for shipping, i will have cody take some pics when he is next in the office, which should be tonight

Offline Irisviel

« Reply #2808 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 11:34:50 »

what are handing photos?

so you mean whats left waiting for shipping, i will have cody take some pics when he is next in the office, which should be tonight

thanks for your picture

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2809 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 11:36:10 »
whilst im defending myself ill say this

this and other buys by this point are old, the amount of people posting pics is not representative of the amount of orders that have gone out

here is a list of the payments ive made to easy post since cody got the sets back

and this is just page 1

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2810 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 19:36:28 »
I think he meant "handling" photos - photos of keycaps you have received, when they have been sorted, packaged into boxes, boxes ready for posting, that kind of thing.

This is an epic GB, in terms of the scope of the buy, the radical custom colour used, the number of orders, the time it's take to get this far (I was involved in the original IC how many years ago, fwiw) and the f*ckups that have happened along the way.

When joining a GB delays are sometimes inevitable.  It is usually normal people with normal lives that manage group buys, and sometimes the unexpected happens.  Sometimes they can arrange for someone else to step in to help, sometimes not.

This seems to be one of those unfortunate situations where no-one was asked, or was able, to step in to help, delays happened, overlaps with other group buys happened, orders were lost, there was no communication, until finally BunnyLake stepped in to take over.

I think we are extremely fortunate to have BunnyLake in the position to be able to undertake this significant responsibility, and as suspected incur a significant personal cost to get this group buy done.

If it wasn't for BunnyLake, most of us wouldn't have Toxic, and vast sums of money would have just disappeared, along with the keycaps.

At least this is not as bad as the DSA Dolch, where the payment was not even made to SP.  That particular GB exploded in many ways, and understanding is that legal action is underway, along with people having to pay nearly twice as much money to get their keycaps, not to mention SP being out of pocket too.

Fortunately Toxic is not that bad.

So I would like to say a huge thank you to BunnyLake for all his personal time, money and effort sacrificed to bring this group buy to a conclusion.  His communication regarding the process of the GB has been exemplary.

Thank you BunnyLake :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2811 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 23:07:38 »
I think he meant "handling" photos - photos of keycaps you have received, when they have been sorted, packaged into boxes, boxes ready for posting, that kind of thing.

This is an epic GB, in terms of the scope of the buy, the radical custom colour used, the number of orders, the time it's take to get this far (I was involved in the original IC how many years ago, fwiw) and the f*ckups that have happened along the way.

When joining a GB delays are sometimes inevitable.  It is usually normal people with normal lives that manage group buys, and sometimes the unexpected happens.  Sometimes they can arrange for someone else to step in to help, sometimes not.

This seems to be one of those unfortunate situations where no-one was asked, or was able, to step in to help, delays happened, overlaps with other group buys happened, orders were lost, there was no communication, until finally BunnyLake stepped in to take over.

I think we are extremely fortunate to have BunnyLake in the position to be able to undertake this significant responsibility, and as suspected incur a significant personal cost to get this group buy done.

If it wasn't for BunnyLake, most of us wouldn't have Toxic, and vast sums of money would have just disappeared, along with the keycaps.

At least this is not as bad as the DSA Dolch, where the payment was not even made to SP.  That particular GB exploded in many ways, and understanding is that legal action is underway, along with people having to pay nearly twice as much money to get their keycaps, not to mention SP being out of pocket too.

Fortunately Toxic is not that bad.

So I would like to say a huge thank you to BunnyLake for all his personal time, money and effort sacrificed to bring this group buy to a conclusion.  His communication regarding the process of the GB has been exemplary.

Thank you BunnyLake :D

+1. I wasn't involved in this group buy (it started before my time on this website). Group buys don't always work out perfectly, but if there was one person I wanted to be leading a group buy that wasn't turning out well, it would be bunny. He always sticks with it until it is completed, no matter the cost. He devotes his time and money to ensuring everyone gets their caps.

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #2812 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 12:02:38 »
I just hope Raccoon has been banned from Geekhack after this stunt.  It's not fair that Bunny has to eat so much money because of Raccoon's dishonesty and lack of responsibility.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline Jason_IRL

« Reply #2813 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 13:03:55 »
I just hope Raccoon has been banned from Geekhack after this stunt.  It's not fair that Bunny has to eat so much money because of Raccoon's dishonesty and lack of responsibility.

Them's fightin words.

Offline GSimon

« Reply #2814 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 00:31:00 »

I still have no idea who Raccoon is, what's his username?

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #2815 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 07:41:40 »
Isn't that the "handle" of the kid that was the original Proxy?  The reason Bunny and Cody are having to deal with all this fallout?  If not, my bad.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2816 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 08:21:36 »
hey guys

so you can see progress and how much we have done

here are some pics for you

you can see how it started in some pics i posted above

after some shipping and then some sorting

this is what we had to deal with

this is the state all the boxes arrived in, and what we were fighting at the bottom of each

after being about half way through shipping and sorting this is what we were left with

and now we are down to just this

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2817 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 08:41:28 »
Thanks for the perspective. I can't imagine sorting out that mess. Big thumbs up to Cody! :thumb:

Offline Glissant

« Reply #2818 on: Tue, 02 June 2015, 12:52:36 »
See those kinds of posts are what make [CTRL]ALT such an amazing place to shop. I can't believe how much time those guys spend on making sure the participants of the group buys are happy.

Offline osi

« Reply #2819 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 05:52:28 »
[CTRL]ALT <3

Offline okwchin

« Reply #2820 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 07:21:20 »
Thats epic.

Its so hard to visualise the scale (of whats left), let alone everything without such photos.

Well I'm still happy to sit and wait some more. I've got my bumblebee key set and my spacebar is revealing that I pretty much use my right thumb only for space, but apart from that, I look forward to having my nostalgia key set to go with my orange coloured upholstery :)

Soo many sets in those photos  :eek:

Offline Jason_IRL

« Reply #2821 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 10:39:20 »
Anybody looking to sell their ISO kit? Just the ISO add-ons, I'm looking to buy.

Offline derezzed

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2822 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 21:42:12 »

what are handing photos?

if you mean proof of existence photos, then there are tons of people posting pics of their sets

if you mean proof we got the sets back

here they are

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

if you mean proof photos of whats left, i can get cody to take pics next time he is back in the office

i feel i have been as communicative and open as is possible through this entire process, its someone elses mistake, that i am paying to fix

Bunny going for a swim in his vault.

102576-0

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #2823 on: Thu, 04 June 2015, 09:43:17 »
It's still going to arrive before my GH60 boards do ;)

Offline add1ct3dd

« Reply #2824 on: Thu, 04 June 2015, 11:02:23 »
Thanks for the update bunny, it's always interesting seeing stuff like this :).

Offline Shayde

« Reply #2825 on: Sun, 07 June 2015, 16:34:36 »
Hmm, looking at those photos I can kinda feel some sympathy for Raccoon.  That's a massive job for anyone, and even shipping the boxes back to Cody must've been quite an ordeal.  Still could've been handled better, but can see how easy it is to be overwhelmed by that.
Collector-of-switches.  Cherry: red, brown, blue, black, grey (linear), green.  Alps: simp./comp. white, comp. blue, Matias.  NMB: white, black.  Futaba: Cherry stem.  Omron: yellow.  Topre: 45g  Various: Apple II+, TRS80 Model 1, C64, Acorn Electron, ZX81 (lol!).

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #2826 on: Sun, 07 June 2015, 19:51:49 »
Hmm, looking at those photos I can kinda feel some sympathy for Raccoon.  That's a massive job for anyone, and even shipping the boxes back to Cody must've been quite an ordeal.  Still could've been handled better, but can see how easy it is to be overwhelmed by that.

Except, what records he kept were WRONG, he somehow apparently ripped open bags leaving mixed/missing keycaps, and he hasn't sent Cody/Bunny the cash money for shipping....so....delays would have been one thing, but once it broached into blowing off Bunny/Cody and hanging onto money that doesn't belong to him/losing property that doesn't belong to him.  Not cool.

Offline Shayde

« Reply #2827 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 00:01:23 »
Except, what records he kept were WRONG, he somehow apparently ripped open bags leaving mixed/missing keycaps, and he hasn't sent Cody/Bunny the cash money for shipping....so....delays would have been one thing, but once it broached into blowing off Bunny/Cody and hanging onto money that doesn't belong to him/losing property that doesn't belong to him.  Not cool.

Trudat.  Those pictures show a massive job for anyone, but doesn't excuse misappropriating funds and deceiving those who trusted him.
Collector-of-switches.  Cherry: red, brown, blue, black, grey (linear), green.  Alps: simp./comp. white, comp. blue, Matias.  NMB: white, black.  Futaba: Cherry stem.  Omron: yellow.  Topre: 45g  Various: Apple II+, TRS80 Model 1, C64, Acorn Electron, ZX81 (lol!).

Offline KH

• My fotki pics
« Reply #2828 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 14:32:55 »
Hi!

I bought my set from techkeys but can you help me out? I have a black scratch on my #2 key, it's part of Toxic stripe set. It's not big but annoys the hell out of me.. :-X Here's pics but they're pretty small so here's a link to my fotki so you can check them out there too. http://public.fotki.com/pikkukalle202/computerstuff/page9.html. Thanks a lot Bunnylake and I raise a DAMN big hand for you; you've done a lot of work for this keycap set and I think you like to hear that people appreciate your work for Toxic set.  :thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2829 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 14:39:19 »
Hi!

I bought my set from techkeys but can you help me out? I have a black scratch on my #2 key, it's part of Toxic stripe set. It's not big but annoys the hell out of me.. :-X Here's pics but they're pretty small so here's a link to my fotki so you can check them out there too. http://public.fotki.com/pikkukalle202/computerstuff/page9.html. Thanks a lot Bunnylake and I raise a DAMN big hand for you; you've done a lot of work for this keycap set and I think you like to hear that people appreciate your work for Toxic set.  :thumb:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

i actually have about 100 spare toxic stripes

pm me your adress and what not and ill send you one for cost of shipping

Offline Sn0_Man

« Reply #2830 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 15:07:09 »
Hi!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Will spares be made available for purchase at some point on [CTRL]Alt or elsewhere?
Pok3r w/Clears & blank PBT

Offline tchevass

• open wide
« Reply #2831 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 15:09:22 »
Hi!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Hey bunny anyway I can get a toxoc stripe also ?
I want clacks

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2832 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 15:15:33 »
Hi!

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Will spares be made available for purchase at some point on [CTRL]Alt or elsewhere?

they will be on ctrl alt but only after all order have been fullfilled from the buy to be fair to people, once we have the missing pieces in we can wrap it up in a day though

Offline Sn0_Man

« Reply #2833 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 15:18:18 »
Thanks!

I'll keep an eye out. 
Pok3r w/Clears & blank PBT

Offline KH

• My fotki pics
« Reply #2834 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 22:52:07 »
Techkeys has stripes on their site, so why you don't order there? :))

Offline tchevass

• open wide
« Reply #2835 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 22:55:48 »
The thing is that I would like to give my money to CTRL|ALT instead of Techkeys
I want clacks

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2836 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 00:14:12 »

They are both find organisations with great relationships with GH.

If you want it no, there is no reason why you shouldn't buy from Techkeys.

If you don't mind waiting, then certainly buy from [CTRL]ALT.

Or get one set from each :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2837 on: Wed, 10 June 2015, 09:51:31 »

shoot me your address

i wont take your money, but as you made such a kind comment, id like to reciprocate with a kind gesture of my own

Offline meeekus

« Reply #2838 on: Thu, 11 June 2015, 18:33:58 »
I forgot I ordered this set. Looking through this thread is both sad and uplifting at the same time. Sad because of all the unforeseen things that happened, but uplifting because i thought the drop fell through after all these months and I was out $150.

Thanks Bunny for the updates!

Offline Dsan

« Reply #2839 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 05:13:08 »
Will the remaining orders ship this month?
I'm in no hurry(have to wait for the GH60 GB anyway  :() but I might need to change my shipping address if these orders get delivered during the summer.
Thank you for your hard work and for giving constant updates on the status of the GB  :D

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2840 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 05:46:37 »
Will the remaining orders ship this month?
I'm in no hurry(have to wait for the GH60 GB anyway  :() but I might need to change my shipping address if these orders get delivered during the summer.
Thank you for your hard work and for giving constant updates on the status of the GB  :D

changing your address is no problem at all sir, you can do it on the site by clicking update next to your order

as for a date

im just waiting to hear an update from margo (he is our contact with sp) so i dont have one yet but as soon as i do i will of course update it here

Offline KH

• My fotki pics
« Reply #2841 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 14:22:41 »
Bunny, haven't heard about you after I sent PM.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2842 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 14:40:04 »
Bunny, haven't heard about you after I sent PM.

sent you a pm, sorry i missed the original, i havent been around much recently doing real life things

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2843 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 15:50:44 »
i just installed google photos today, and it automatically made this for me:

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2844 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 16:18:05 »
i just installed google photos today, and it automatically made this for me:

Show Image

Radioactive it seems best just ship the entire thing to me so I can properly dispose of it :)

Great shots as usual Naasfu
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #2845 on: Fri, 12 June 2015, 19:32:44 »
Any update on the USB cables that were ordered? thanks

Offline 1391401

• MX CLEAR
« Reply #2846 on: Wed, 17 June 2015, 21:35:51 »
Is my order included in this GB or was there some other Toxic GB?  I paid January 2013 and I still don't have anything...
People I've given money to from this webform who never respond to me and have not shipped me anything: ctrlalt.io 1 2, Team Readline Reputable alternatives to GH group buys: http://pimpmykeyboard.com, https://www.massdrop.com,

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2847 on: Wed, 17 June 2015, 22:35:50 »
Is my order included in this GB or was there some other Toxic GB?  I paid January 2013 and I still don't have anything...
This group buy didn't start until March of 2014

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #2848 on: Thu, 18 June 2015, 00:09:12 »
Any update on the USB cables that were ordered? thanks

Wait wait wait..... and wait :-<.

@bunny: Pls sent me package toxic keyset and include toxic cable with my hyper keyset. Ok?

Offline Altuz

« Reply #2849 on: Sun, 21 June 2015, 03:38:39 »
I forgot I ordered this set. Looking through this thread is both sad and uplifting at the same time. Sad because of all the unforeseen things that happened, but uplifting because i thought the drop fell through after all these months and I was out $150.

Thanks Bunny for the updates!

Me too, I totally forgot about being part of this and the Raindrop groupbuy.

I'm still pissed and salty for the super long delay, but I can empathize with the problem with they are having.

Is there a thread that explains the whole thing? I see bits and parts of the drama jumping through the threads, but I still have no idea what started it all.