Author Topic: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)  (Read 9754481 times)

Offline WoozieBiscuit

Re: (GB)HYPERFUSE GMK (currently shipping)
« Reply #5200 on: Mon, 03 October 2016, 11:01:12 »
You said in July that the F8 keys would be ready to ship to you late August. It's now October and you still haven't updated us on the whereabouts of these keys. Please don't just refer me to an old post on this thread because I've looked through them all and nothing has been said. You've pretty consistently ignored this question, so please don't do the same again.  :(

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5201 on: Mon, 03 October 2016, 17:06:04 »
You said in July that the F8 keys would be ready to ship to you late August. It's now October and you still haven't updated us on the whereabouts of these keys. Please don't just refer me to an old post on this thread because I've looked through them all and nothing has been said. You've pretty consistently ignored this question, so please don't do the same again.  :(

they were made with this last run of hyperfuse that has been done and we will be shipping them out with the full sets shortly as they are arriving to bro

ive answered this question many times on our support channels on the website and on slack

i dont really come on gh much anymore other than to update info or when i get a notification on tapatalk, i got really burnt out from a bunch of personal attacks i received and struggle to be motivated to join in with this community at the moment

that isnt to say im putting in any less effort on any of this stuff, im very active at working on this and pushing for resolutions on anything outstanding so i can get it behind me, i just dont have the enthusiasm currently to join the conversation on gh and actively read through threads and join in on the conversation

i stay very active on slack and as i say whenever i get pinged here i come and check it out, its a temporary thing but i just needed a break from the negativity to recharge my battery's, me being less active on gh only give me more time to work on solving issues and thankfully thats all about to come together at once, and which point im looking forward to being able to enjoy my time here again

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline WoozieBiscuit

« Reply #5202 on: Tue, 04 October 2016, 02:19:49 »
Thanks for the reply. I wasn't really aware that you didn't come on here as often so that really clears things up. Sorry if that seemed a little harsh. I guess I'm just frustrated that I don't have my set yet but I know the whole situation is as frustrating for you as it is for all of us. How would I go about finding you on slack?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #5203 on: Tue, 04 October 2016, 05:14:24 »
Thanks for the reply. I wasn't really aware that you didn't come on here as often so that really clears things up. Sorry if that seemed a little harsh. I guess I'm just frustrated that I don't have my set yet but I know the whole situation is as frustrating for you as it is for all of us. How would I go about finding you on slack?
https://ctrlalt.io/slack/join

Offline Jesse36m3

« Reply #5204 on: Tue, 04 October 2016, 06:08:41 »
So let me get this straight .. You guys placed an order over a year ago and still don't have your set, meanwhile I went to originativeco.com and placed an order the other day and it's already shipping to my house for a few bucks more? Is this the same set? What am I missing?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #5205 on: Tue, 04 October 2016, 06:10:06 »
So let me get this straight .. You guys placed an order over a year ago and still don't have your set, meanwhile I went to originativeco.com and placed an order the other day and it's already shipping to my house for a few bucks more? Is this the same set? What am I missing?
Separate group buys. Lots went wrong with this buy, nothing (so far) went wrong on Originatives side. **** happens. Feel free to read through the whole thread, but let's not **** talk when we're not involved in this buy as it only makes things harder for everyone.

Offline Jesse36m3

« Reply #5206 on: Tue, 04 October 2016, 06:12:49 »
Separate group buys. Lots went wrong with this buy, nothing (so far) went wrong on Originatives side. **** happens. Feel free to read through the whole thread, but let's not **** talk when we're not involved in this buy as it only makes things harder for everyone.

No, that wasn't my intention. Thanks for clearing that up; I was genuinely curious because it seemed too good to be true.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #5207 on: Tue, 04 October 2016, 08:15:34 »

The purple is different. I like the purple in the older set more.

Offline DavidNZ

« Reply #5208 on: Tue, 04 October 2016, 08:42:21 »

Something did go wrong, there is quality control issues. A lot of people have scuff marks/scratches on their Originative ordered keys, myself included. Also some sloppy character print. So I spent my morning on the weekend going through all of the keys photographing them if they had defects and submitting it to Originative. Around 65 keys in total of mine have marks on them. Although at least they arrived, there does seem to be larger issues at play with this group buy.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5209 on: Tue, 04 October 2016, 08:52:43 »
Firstly, almost all of the sets are shipped out from this buy, secondly, if you take a look at the issues both buys suffered, us being short about 30 f8s, and originative having scratched keys, both if those faults aren't down to the people organising these sets

We did have some delays we caused in this buy, we had to sort the sets ourselves and certain people involved got overwhelmed with that etc, but 580 sets of this shipped direct from us already, there's 30 to 35 ordered outstanding and that's due to keys we never received from gmk

That issue is resolved and bro caps will be shipping them out shortly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DavidNZ

« Reply #5210 on: Tue, 04 October 2016, 09:28:50 »
Firstly, almost all of the sets are shipped out from this buy, secondly, if you take a look at the issues both buys suffered, us being short about 30 f8s, and originative having scratched keys, both if those faults aren't down to the people organising these sets

We did have some delays we caused in this buy, we had to sort the sets ourselves and certain people involved got overwhelmed with that etc, but 580 sets of this shipped direct from us already, there's 30 to 35 ordered outstanding and that's due to keys we never received from gmk

Apologies if my comparison seemed negative towards this group buy, I think anyone who runs these deserves a lot of respect as I can only imagine it is a lot of work for little gain. I agree about the F8/Scratches issue, I don't know how my set in particular got past the GMK quality control, if there is such a thing.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #5211 on: Tue, 04 October 2016, 09:44:13 »

Really? I didn't realize that the the purple was different.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #5212 on: Tue, 04 October 2016, 09:48:51 »

Really? I didn't realize that the the purple was different.

Yes, the new purple is more vibrant. On its own, I think the new purple is fantastic, but mixed with Hyperfuse I don't think it looks very good. Hyperfuse has very pale colors all around and the super-vibrant new purple clashes with the rest.

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #5213 on: Tue, 04 October 2016, 10:27:30 »

again, you are forgetting those of us with damaged keys from this buy. we were promised replacements would be here at the end of august. i am starting to think those have not even been ordered yet.

i have really tried to hold out hope on this group buy, but when i am avoided and lied to for months, it makes me just as frustrated as everyone else venting here. still waiting patiently for a straight-forward answer as to when those replacements will be shipped.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5214 on: Tue, 04 October 2016, 10:49:35 »

again, you are forgetting those of us with damaged keys from this buy. we were promised replacements would be here at the end of august. i am starting to think those have not even been ordered yet.

i have really tried to hold out hope on this group buy, but when i am avoided and lied to for months, it makes me just as frustrated as everyone else venting here. still waiting patiently for a straight-forward answer as to when those replacements will be shipped.

I'm not forgetting anything, I've already posted about replacements, and once again keys are scratched as a result of gmk not us

You are acting like it's our responsibility to replace your scratched keys, we do so because we are committed to designing and putting out a perfect, set, but we are not responsible for manufacturing defects or problems caused in manufacture or transport, this is not a retail product

This is a group buy, a group of people, us included banding together to get something made at a price we couldn't otherwise afford to each have made individually

We are volunteering the work to replace keys with minor defaults because we want to and we believe we should, not because that is the expected standard because many others don't do that

I'm sorry you have a scratched key or 2 I am, but I didn't scratch them, I'm just the person who is gonna resolve your issue and I don't appreciate being spoken to like a piece of ****

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #5215 on: Tue, 04 October 2016, 11:01:06 »

"connoisseur of quality craftsmanship"

buys GMK  :))

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #5216 on: Tue, 04 October 2016, 12:10:27 »

I'm not forgetting anything, I've already posted about replacements, and once again keys are scratched as a result of gmk not us

You are acting like it's our responsibility to replace your scratched keys, we do so because we are committed to designing and putting out a perfect, set, but we are not responsible for manufacturing defects or problems caused in manufacture or transport, this is not a retail product

This is a group buy, a group of people, us included banding together to get something made at a price we couldn't otherwise afford to each have made individually

We are volunteering the work to replace keys with minor defaults because we want to and we believe we should, not because that is the expected standard because many others don't do that

I'm sorry you have a scratched key or 2 I am, but I didn't scratch them, I'm just the person who is gonna resolve your issue and I don't appreciate being spoken to like a piece of ****

i am not blaming you for manufacturing defects or shipping damages, but you did commit to replacing those damaged caps more than a month ago. this is not something that any of us can just do on our own. you made the order, so you are the person who needs to talk to GMK on our behalf.

i dont appreciate being talked to like a piece of **** either, bunny. i have been very polite in my requests for information. i have not attacked anyone, but replies about this have been evasive at best. i just want to know what is going on, but this response still has no real information in it. i find it rather inflammatory, actually.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5217 on: Tue, 04 October 2016, 12:24:49 »

i am not blaming you for manufacturing defects or shipping damages, but you did commit to replacing those damaged caps more than a month ago. this is not something that any of us can just do on our own. you made the order, so you are the person who needs to talk to GMK on our behalf.

i dont appreciate being talked to like a piece of **** either, bunny. i have been very polite in my requests for information. i have not attacked anyone, but replies about this have been evasive at best. i just want to know what is going on, but this response still has no real information in it. i find it rather inflammatory, actually.

I don't get what's so invasive, I literally posted just a few posts above we have replacements on hand and will be out shortly, I guess that was in regards to the f8 question I was replying to but it wouldn't take much reasoning to underatand it was handled at the same time, especially as I have posted that in this thread several times

I didn't speak to you like **** I was actually being considerably reserved compared to how I was feeling both then and now

I'm not going to go down the rabbit hole of arguing with you on this, just shoot me a link to your support request from when you received your set to my pm box now and I can invoice you the shipping cost and get them sent out on friday

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #5218 on: Tue, 04 October 2016, 12:31:57 »

I don't get what's so invasive, I literally posted just a few posts above we have replacements on hand and will be out shortly, I guess that was in regards to the f8 question I was replying to but it wouldn't take much reasoning to underatand it was handled at the same time, especially as I have posted that in this thread several times

I didn't speak to you like **** I was actually being considerably reserved compared to how I was feeling both then and now

I'm not going to go down the rabbit hole of arguing with you on this, just shoot me a link to your support request from when you received your set to my pm box now and I can invoice you the shipping cost and get them sent out on friday

thanks

Offline slinky23

« Reply #5219 on: Wed, 05 October 2016, 05:21:33 »
I've no idea what is going on, but apparently the ticket has been "resolved" and items are being shipped.
Hopefully it appears soon...
149789-0

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5220 on: Wed, 05 October 2016, 07:26:21 »
I've no idea what is going on, but apparently the ticket has been "resolved" and items are being shipped.
Hopefully it appears soon...
(Attachment Link)

Your ticket has been resolved because it's just being handled as a normal order now and you will get your tracking via email shortly

Offline TLSC.wipeOut

• "Who dares, wins"
« Reply #5221 on: Wed, 12 October 2016, 22:57:44 »
ORDER #202060

just wondering what the status is for my order. I don't usually post on here anymore but would like to know a form of update since the older order status pages are gone from the ctrl alt website.
thanks

- wipeOut
OTD 456GT with Lubricated 68g Gold Spring MX Clears and GMK Dolch Keycap set

WTB: KMAC2 kit

Offline GoatMaster

• Formerly Franatic89
« Reply #5222 on: Thu, 13 October 2016, 02:51:45 »
ORDER #202060

just wondering what the status is for my order. I don't usually post on here anymore but would like to know a form of update since the older order status pages are gone from the ctrl alt website.
thanks

- wipeOut

Same for me...

ORDER # 8EE8BDA4

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5223 on: Thu, 13 October 2016, 02:55:23 »
ORDER #202060

thanks

- wipeOut

Same for me...

ORDER # 8EE8BDA4

As posted above bro caps is taking over shipping and they will be completed shortly

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #5224 on: Thu, 13 October 2016, 14:30:36 »
I got Round 2 GMK from Sherry/Originative and had no issues at all, and shipping was incredibly fast, within two days. Good product and fulfillment. 
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5225 on: Thu, 13 October 2016, 14:36:23 »
I got Round 2 GMK from Sherry/Originative and had no issues at all, and shipping was incredibly fast, within two days. Good product and fulfillment.

Yeah we worked together on that and will do again very shortly in several other projects so that fulfillment can be handled well and we can focus time and resources fixing old and outstanding issues

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #5226 on: Thu, 13 October 2016, 14:44:54 »

Yeah we worked together on that and will do again very shortly in several other projects so that fulfillment can be handled well and we can focus time and resources fixing old and outstanding issues

Fantastic to hear  :thumb: Definitely a partnership I will support after seeing it in action for myself.
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline renne

« Reply #5227 on: Sun, 16 October 2016, 21:56:05 »
ORDER #202060

thanks

- wipeOut

Same for me...

ORDER # 8EE8BDA4
I cant even remember my order #...
It has been a long long time...

Offline dhupp

« Reply #5228 on: Fri, 21 October 2016, 17:37:10 »
Cody collected the sets today, he's packaging them now and they will be en route to bro caps later this week

All the sets are sorted (minus the f8) and we have all.the support requests for users who are happy to have a set without an f8 until they arrive ready to

Thanks for your patience whilst we rectified the shipping issue

Bro caps has a ton of experience shipping so the process should be smooth sailing from here

Closing in on two months since this communication regarding transit of keycap sets from Cody to Bro and a week timeline for send off.

Can we receive an update please?

Thanks for your time.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5229 on: Fri, 21 October 2016, 17:42:44 »
Cody collected the sets today, he's packaging them now and they will be en route to bro caps later this week

All the sets are sorted (minus the f8) and we have all.the support requests for users who are happy to have a set without an f8 until they arrive ready to

Bro caps has a ton of experience shipping so the process should be smooth sailing from here

Closing in on two months since this communication regarding transit of keycap sets from Cody to Bro and a week timeline for send off.

Thanks for your time.

hey sorry yeah

basically all is well

between the 3 of us we had some timing issues, first bro went away, then cody went away, now bro is away for a few days and i had the bro sale to do

bros obvious main focus is in shipping his bro sale right now but he has a family helper with him to get that and this pushed out

everything is now on hand for the last little batch of orders, and i will update on those movements shortly

ive been working through support tickets shipping missing keys for orders that have already gone out, and the missing keys for orders that havent are about to go in to the sets remaining

tym has been a real champ in going back over all support tickets for this buy, both making sheets of all orders left on the actual site or in support, as well as making once for any replacement or damaged keys with the addresses for those so we can just get everything knocked out in one fell swoop

Offline boo

« Reply #5230 on: Thu, 27 October 2016, 20:39:06 »

Thanks for your time.

hey sorry yeah

basically all is well

between the 3 of us we had some timing issues, first bro went away, then cody went away, now bro is away for a few days and i had the bro sale to do

bros obvious main focus is in shipping his bro sale right now but he has a family helper with him to get that and this pushed out

everything is now on hand for the last little batch of orders, and i will update on those movements shortly

ive been working through support tickets shipping missing keys for orders that have already gone out, and the missing keys for orders that havent are about to go in to the sets remaining

tym has been a real champ in going back over all support tickets for this buy, both making sheets of all orders left on the actual site or in support, as well as making once for any replacement or damaged keys with the addresses for those so we can just get everything knocked out in one fell swoop

Hey Bunny, how will we get notified on shipping please? Thanks!

Offline morla

« Reply #5231 on: Mon, 31 October 2016, 09:59:06 »
How can I make sure my order wasn't forgotten? It certainly feels that way

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #5232 on: Mon, 31 October 2016, 10:54:37 »
How can I make sure my order wasn't forgotten? It certainly feels that way

Please read up a few posts.

Offline camuschen

« Reply #5233 on: Mon, 31 October 2016, 22:24:04 »
Hello, ORD#8A7A1520
Still have not get any update?
Have the order shipped?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5234 on: Tue, 01 November 2016, 01:43:44 »
When the final orders ship you will get an email with your tracking details, all orders are logged so none have been forgotten, I posted an update on the hackd by geeks page that is relevant here but can't link it now as on my phone but the update to that is I'm speaking to Cody tocat, all is good

Offline Glissant

« Reply #5235 on: Tue, 01 November 2016, 07:02:39 »
Thanks.

Today on Slack Brocaps said he does not have the caps, and that they are still with Cody  :(  I never got any kind of confirmation on how many Hackd sets were in this giant package. Hopefully enough for all of us to get a set.

Yikes! Thanks for the concrete update. So strange that Tym would say "Keys should land with Bro next couple of days, there were shipped last week" in my ticket about a month back. Seeing as how that contradicts Brocaps, it's kinda sad to see that there's just as much misinformation internally as there is externally.

basically when tym said that, we were under the impression it had shipped, cody picked up the caps, got em all boxed up, purchased a label and sent us tracking, so at that time we gave tym the info they were en route, so he could update support tickets

the tracking didnt move for a while and i didnt chase for while because we had tracking and i assumed it was being dropped off

once me and cody caught up about it, it transpired he needed to change the label and amount of packages that were to be shipped (its a lot of stuff with the remnants and extras across several buys)

at this time cody then had a family trip, and bro had a short one almost concurrently with each other

they both got home early this week and i spoke to cody on either monday or tuesday, and he told me he would set a reminder for the next day to get it taken care of, im yet to catch up with cody in the last couple of days but wednesday through saturday he looks after his kid so its not abnormal for that to happen

what i do know for a fact is everything has been picked up from n3rdly, packaged up with cody, and just needs to be dropped off (that last part being slightly harder than it seems due to physical size)

once i have further news i will update again for the few people still requiring a resolution

ah and with regards to the above flood comment, i had a few extra sets here, but when my house flooded basically everything got trashed, tons of stuff got dried out and packed away as we got the house sorted and back to normal, and as a result i didnt have immediate access to a bunch of things, ive since found a couple sets that i just need to check have all the correct keys and arent damaged from storage

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #5236 on: Wed, 02 November 2016, 15:52:34 »
So when might we find out if there are extra sets available to be used to fulfill older orders for sets like Toxic?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5237 on: Wed, 02 November 2016, 16:07:17 »
So when might we find out if there are extra sets available to be used to fulfill older orders for sets like Toxic?

Toxic is being replaced pretty shortly, I'm currently preparing the update but the short of.it is this

Anyone with outstanding toxic will be offered a choice of having it replaced with toxic jtk( going in to production in 2 weeks once sophomore has shipped) and will be ready around 30 days from then or having their original sp set replaced which will go forward with sp early Jan

I'm just waiting on finalising the details of the sets and offerings and then the full post will be up in the toxic thread shortly

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #5238 on: Wed, 02 November 2016, 16:12:24 »
toxic jtk
You just grabbed my interest, I hope this will also be available for people that were not in the original GB for Toxic

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5239 on: Wed, 02 November 2016, 16:14:25 »
toxic jtk
You just grabbed my interest, I hope this will also be available for people that were not in the original GB for Toxic

Yes it will be available through originative, I'll have full details soon but I didn't wanna answer the question above with too much vaguary

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5240 on: Wed, 02 November 2016, 18:35:05 »
toxic jtk

Yes it will be available through originative, I'll have full details soon but I didn't wanna answer the question above with too much vaguary

I would love toxic JTK but I'm not buying from originative.

I think I'm going to have to be done with keycaps at this point since I'm not buying from massdrop either.

Best of luck though I've always been excited to see what was coming next.

Sorry for off topic.

Offline filphil

• One day I hope to find a love like JD and Turk
« Reply #5241 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 01:18:41 »
Has the replacement f8's been sent out to whoever is sorting now?

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #5242 on: Fri, 11 November 2016, 11:56:29 »

Toxic is being replaced pretty shortly, I'm currently preparing the update but the short of.it is this

Anyone with outstanding toxic will be offered a choice of having it replaced with toxic jtk( going in to production in 2 weeks once sophomore has shipped) and will be ready around 30 days from then or having their original sp set replaced which will go forward with sp early Jan

I'm just waiting on finalising the details of the sets and offerings and then the full post will be up in the toxic thread shortly

I think this is a good route. My only concern is that I bought a lot of the add on kits from Toxic to fit the GH60s I was building. I'm good with the JTK Toxic. I'm still looking forward to getting my full Hyperfuse order when it's available and I'm fine with not having a second spare Hyperfuse set if there were no extras, I just wanted to simplify this whole process by combining both orders into one that would ship together.

Edit: Those support tickets I opened 6-8 months ago should still be valid because they include my address change.
2nd Edit: I'd be really interested to know when we might be able to order those Topre/MX stems you were working on.
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 November 2016, 12:02:06 by Wildcard »

Offline somesang

« Reply #5243 on: Fri, 11 November 2016, 15:24:09 »
Anybody want to buy my slot?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #5244 on: Fri, 11 November 2016, 15:38:22 »
spoke to cody a few days ago, he confirmed everything is checked and packed and quoted and he jsut needed to either arrange to borrow a car or have them collected as its 3 very large packages

i havent spoken to him since but im going to leave a message now, just wanted to keep people up to date as best as i can even when the update is limited

also just to let people know, its my birthday weekend (birthdays on monday) but i have a very busy schedule the next few days so my availability for replies or contact will be fairly limited until tuesday, sorry for any inconvenience this causes but i have tuesday set aside to get completely on top of any pms or support tickets etc

thanks 

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #5245 on: Fri, 11 November 2016, 16:20:39 »
its my birthday weekend (birthdays on monday)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUNNY!  :thumb:

Offline renne

« Reply #5246 on: Sat, 12 November 2016, 21:13:34 »
happy birthday sir.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #5247 on: Sat, 12 November 2016, 22:31:50 »
Happy birthday Bunny!
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline rabidwombat

« Reply #5248 on: Sat, 19 November 2016, 20:01:07 »
Are the packages still with cody? Is there any estimate on when they will be arriving with Brocaps, and when Brocaps will be shipping them out?

Offline WoozieBiscuit

« Reply #5249 on: Sun, 20 November 2016, 18:36:55 »
Are the packages still with cody? Is there any estimate on when they will be arriving with Brocaps, and when Brocaps will be shipping them out?

I asked Cody last Saturday (the 12th) when he was shipping them to Brocaps and he said sometime during the following week starring the 14th. Hopefully on Monday. Asked him on Saturday if he'd shipped them and haven't had a response yet.