Author Topic: [IC] Modern M0110  (Read 138393 times)

Offline dead_pixel_design

• IIIV is not a Roman Numeral. Positive Vibes.
Re: [IC] Modern M0110
« Reply #350 on: Sat, 03 March 2018, 19:18:11 »
That does remind me though, still really hoping for an, at least empty, recess where the apple logo is on the original.

« Reply #351 on: Sat, 03 March 2018, 19:20:08 »
i really like the idea of the throw back...but if you are not going to use the original m1001 layout...your just knocking of the hhkb and shooting up the bezels with roids...some people might be into that i guess tho...i would like to suggest the og layout in a modern case like the chiwi...i would buy that kit for two ish...i don't suggest packaging the entire kit as the enthusiast willing to fork out for a project like this will want to source there own switches and keycaps...love the idea tho...positive vibes

i like the throw back idea...but if you don't use the original m0110 layout you are just cloning the hhkb and juicing the bezels...the original layout in a modern case like the chiwi would get me on the hype train...i will say i'd prefer to see the kit contain just the case/plate, pcb, and stabs so i would be able to source my own switches and caps...love the idea...hope you succeed

Really.. JimiTrolln..? I feel like you made your point the first time. But positive vibes though.
sorry...i clicked the wrong link...thought the reply didn't post...my bad...good luck...i like it...count me in...i found this on another thread...thought you might like to see...sorry for the double...my bad...for real...sorry

The original M0110 is iconic due mostly to it's design, which is what this project invokes -- and might I say it does so fantastically. I don't think most people would value the original layout much, especially given that 10.5u space bars are nonexistent outside of that keyboard as far as I'm aware. The only thing I actually like from the original plate layout is the square blockers rather than the rectangular ones included here, but I understand why they are that way and it greatly increases symmetry/board compatibility.

So I think it's just a difference of opinion as to what makes the keyboard special. This highlights the 80s retro aesthetic and gorgeous design.

I think it's a far cry from an HHKB knockoff, and if it is, then there are tens of other HHKB "knockoffs" that deserve to be labeled as such as well. Only

Offline jimirolln

« Reply #352 on: Sat, 03 March 2018, 19:40:07 »
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 March 2018, 16:53:09 by jimirolln »

Offline jimirolln

« Reply #353 on: Sat, 03 March 2018, 19:43:00 »

« Last Edit: Mon, 05 March 2018, 16:52:56 by jimirolln »

Offline tanvir175

« Reply #354 on: Sun, 04 March 2018, 01:54:45 »
Is anyone planning to use Alps switches on this board and, if so, are you planning on using the mx sliders from the Nexus Sliders IC or will you be using an aek keyset/a different Alps keycap set?

I know I want Orange Alps in it but I'm having trouble deciding whether I want it with aek keycaps or not.

If you were to go the MX sliders route, what keycap sets would you place on what color options of the Modern M0110?

Offline nguyenhimself

« Reply #355 on: Sun, 04 March 2018, 12:01:47 »
Is anyone planning to use Alps switches on this board and, if so, are you planning on using the mx sliders from the Nexus Sliders IC or will you be using an aek keyset/a different Alps keycap set?

I know I want Orange Alps in it but I'm having trouble deciding whether I want it with aek keycaps or not.

If you were to go the MX sliders route, what keycap sets would you place on what color options of the Modern M0110?

Also shooting for an Orange Alps build here. I'm not betting much on the Nexus Sliders yet, 'cause who knows how well they will turn out to be ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, original AEK keycaps for now, though sometimes I still dream about/got tempted by a Japanese set. I'm not really nostalgic for the original beige M0110, and I already have so a silver keyboard, so it'll be black for me.

Just waiting to see what cerakote black/gray will look like.
« Last Edit: Sun, 04 March 2018, 12:09:22 by nguyenhimself »

Offline dysphorical

• i love anime girls
« Reply #356 on: Sun, 04 March 2018, 12:06:53 »
Depending on the quality of the nexus sliders I would get XDA Oblique with this (I really like uniform profiles) or gmk muted/classic retro.

Offline Sputnik

« Reply #357 on: Sun, 04 March 2018, 13:12:46 »
Serika and space gray case
Very classy IMHO

Offline tanvir175

« Reply #358 on: Sun, 04 March 2018, 14:43:18 »

Also shooting for an Orange Alps build here. I'm not betting much on the Nexus Sliders yet, 'cause who knows how well they will turn out to be ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, original AEK keycaps for now, though sometimes I still dream about/got tempted by a Japanese set. I'm not really nostalgic for the original beige M0110, and I already have so a silver keyboard, so it'll be black for me.

I'm not nostalgic on it either but if it looks really good I might choose it. If not, probably silver or gray, dependent on whether I would prefer a gray or rose gold tokyo60 when round 2 happens.

Depending on the quality of the nexus sliders I would get XDA Oblique with this (I really like uniform profiles) or gmk muted/classic retro.

I'm more into flashy sets like laser and red samurai. I'll also be getting in on that next pulse round. Others I really like are Miami and it's variants, calm depths, ocean/sky dolch, and some others I can't remember off the top of my head.
I see the appeal of classy and vintage sets though. I enjoy gmk 9009 but not enough to want to buy it, at least for now. My tastes may change.

Very classy IMHO
Not too big a fan of serika but I hope it's successful!

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #359 on: Sun, 04 March 2018, 14:49:41 »

I'm not nostalgic on it either but if it looks really good I might choose it. If not, probably silver or gray, dependent on whether I would prefer a gray or rose gold tokyo60 when round 2 happens.

I'm more into flashy sets like laser and red samurai. I'll also be getting in on that next pulse round. Others I really like are Miami and it's variants, calm depths, ocean/sky dolch, and some others I can't remember off the top of my head.
I see the appeal of classy and vintage sets though. I enjoy gmk 9009 but not enough to want to buy it, at least for now. My tastes may change.

Very classy IMHO
Not too big a fan of serika but I hope it's successful!

I like it.  Now, if it would have been gray alphas with that nice yellow for legends.... THAT would have been epic.

Offline jimirolln

« Reply #360 on: Sun, 04 March 2018, 14:51:35 »
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 March 2018, 16:52:40 by jimirolln »

« Reply #361 on: Sun, 04 March 2018, 15:09:04 »

no shade on the tokyo...but doyustudio chiwi has hhkb layout support...brass plate...brass weight...looks sharper...cost is comparable

As far as I can tell the chiwi supports the layout but the case isn't made to match and I don't think it would look good
« Last Edit: Sun, 04 March 2018, 16:22:10 by dead_pixel_design »

Offline tanvir175

« Reply #362 on: Sun, 04 March 2018, 15:31:49 »

no shade on the tokyo...but doyustudio chiwi has hhkb layout support...brass plate...brass weight...looks sharper...cost is comparable

I've seen the chiwi60, as well. Not too interested in it but it's definitely a great price for brass plate and weight. The tokyo60 looks better imo and I like that it comes with a pcb that is hot swap ready. I only used my hhkb for a week or two but I quickly grew fond of the layout. I didn't bother to rebuild my other keyboards in hhkb layout but I remapped the keys that way.
Whenever I'm using a school keyboard, I keep pressing ///// instead of backspace :/

Offline idlemao

« Reply #363 on: Sun, 04 March 2018, 16:20:55 »

I feel I'd put orange alps in mine, given there's few fitting chassis beyond the AEK64 for it. I haven't followed the Nexus Sliders IC too closely, but kinda like nguyenhimself said, the mixed opinions and information coming from that lead me to stick with the stock AEK caps for now. 

If the mx sliders do work out or I opt into standard mx switches, I'd probably go with a GMK Heisei or like a gray/beige colorset on the anodised space gray or the cerakoted beige. But I feel the space gray or cerakoted beige could also go well with GMK Space Cadet or Dolch. There are a lot of good options out there!

Offline tanvir175

« Reply #364 on: Mon, 05 March 2018, 00:42:09 »

I feel I'd put orange alps in mine, given there's few fitting chassis beyond the AEK64 for it. I haven't followed the Nexus Sliders IC too closely, but kinda like nguyenhimself said, the mixed opinions and information coming from that lead me to stick with the stock AEK caps for now. 

If the mx sliders do work out or I opt into standard mx switches, I'd probably go with a GMK Heisei or like a gray/beige colorset on the anodised space gray or the cerakoted beige. But I feel the space gray or cerakoted beige could also go well with GMK Space Cadet or Dolch. There are a lot of good options out there!

Fair point. Don't know how good the sliders will be so it may not be best to test it using this sweet board.
I'm currently looking to source some Salmon Alps because I already have the Alps64 PCB and I'm being super impatient right now and want to build a board with it already but don't want to use the Orange Alps that I want to save for the Modern M0110.
I figure Hasu will run it at least once more between the time this GB opens and is completed.

Offline idlemao

« Reply #365 on: Mon, 05 March 2018, 01:06:29 »
Fair point. Don't know how good the sliders will be so it may not be best to test it using this sweet board.
I'm currently looking to source some Salmon Alps because I already have the Alps64 PCB and I'm being super impatient right now and want to build a board with it already but don't want to use the Orange Alps that I want to save for the Modern M0110.
I figure Hasu will run it at least once more between the time this GB opens and is completed.
From what I understand about the product, since alps switches can be opened even once soldered, it would be somewhat easy to swap the mx compatible sliders in. But alps switches area just not fun to put back together, at least in my opinion, so there's that.
But even then I get the feeling unless the issues with that slider are ironed out, it'd just be easier and better to use the regular sliders. And Orange Alps are just so good. I'm curious how they'd sound in something much larger like the M0110.  ^-^

Offline tanvir175

« Reply #366 on: Mon, 05 March 2018, 10:01:20 »
From what I understand about the product, since alps switches can be opened even once soldered, it would be somewhat easy to swap the mx compatible sliders in. But alps switches area just not fun to put back together, at least in my opinion, so there's that.
But even then I get the feeling unless the issues with that slider are ironed out, it'd just be easier and better to use the regular sliders. And Orange Alps are just so good. I'm curious how they'd sound in something much larger like the M0110.  ^-^

I found and bought two AEK I's from ebay with orange Alps, one in near pristine condition. I love the sound of them as I bottom out. It's music to my ears. It's definitely got some excellent tactility but I don't think it's the most tactile I've tried. 
The other I desoldered the switches from and it was absolutely filthy. I took them apart for ultrasonic cleaning so I completely know what you mean about putting them back together. It's such a pain in the ass. I've done them in batches of 10 and after fiddling around with one or two, I get the rhythm and am able to put the rest of the switches back together somewhat easily.

I still plan to order the mx sliders but I'll give them a test with my leftover orange Alps/salmon Alps before deciding it's good for the Modern M0110.

Offline Poesjuh

« Reply #367 on: Mon, 05 March 2018, 14:28:22 »

I found and bought two AEK I's from ebay with orange Alps, one in near pristine condition. I love the sound of them as I bottom out. It's music to my ears. It's definitely got some excellent tactility but I don't think it's the most tactile I've tried. 
The other I desoldered the switches from and it was absolutely filthy. I took them apart for ultrasonic cleaning so I completely know what you mean about putting them back together. It's such a pain in the ass. I've done them in batches of 10 and after fiddling around with one or two, I get the rhythm and am able to put the rest of the switches back together somewhat easily.

I still plan to order the mx sliders but I'll give them a test with my leftover orange Alps/salmon Alps before deciding it's good for the Modern M0110.

I've taken apart about 100 white alps twice in the last couple of days (first to clean them, then to take out the tactile leaf :P) and I agree, it's a ****ty job to do. Then again, it is pretty calming work, very relaxing in a way :)

Offline tanvir175

« Reply #368 on: Mon, 05 March 2018, 16:56:57 »

I've taken apart about 100 white alps twice in the last couple of days (first to clean them, then to take out the tactile leaf :P) and I agree, it's a ****ty job to do. Then again, it is pretty calming work, very relaxing in a way :)

Haha, I can agree in some cases. When I was desoldering the orange alps off the pcb, it was such a pain in the ass and in no way calming at all. But I've also desoldered an MF68 which wasn't too bad and was somewhat relaxing. Opening up the alps switches wasn't too relaxing either but the slow and steady pacing of putting it back together definitely is. The first one or two is annoying but then I get the hang of it. Idk how I'd feel about doing 100 in one go though lol.

Offline amatecha

• Matecha.net
« Reply #369 on: Mon, 05 March 2018, 19:16:45 »
Wow just found this IC thread now.. this looks pretty amazing!

Offline tanvir175

« Reply #370 on: Sun, 11 March 2018, 22:45:39 »
Oh, this just hit me. I wanted to use AEK keycaps for this board but that means using the Alps stabilizers instead of Cherry.

It's been a while so I don't remember, but this is a case mount board meaning the plate is integrated into the top portion of the board, right? Is this plate compatible with alps stabilizers? I would assume not so I think Costar is another option I can go instead of Alps stabs. I was told these require some modification to work but would it be possible with this plate?

Offline nguyenhimself

« Reply #371 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 12:42:20 »
Oh, this just hit me. I wanted to use AEK keycaps for this board but that means using the Alps stabilizers instead of Cherry.

It's been a while so I don't remember, but this is a case mount board meaning the plate is integrated into the top portion of the board, right? Is this plate compatible with alps stabilizers? I would assume not so I think Costar is another option I can go instead of Alps stabs. I was told these require some modification to work but would it be possible with this plate?

It's case mount.
It's Alps-compatible.
You'll need an Alps64 PCB.

Offline tanvir175

« Reply #372 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 13:07:42 »

It's case mount.
It's Alps-compatible.
You'll need an Alps64 PCB.

Right, I knew the last two points but wasn't sure if the plate is compatible with the Alps stabilizer inserts.
On the plate that comes with the Alps64, the insert is a small rectangle but a normal cherry stabilizer hole is much larger and would probably 'consume" the Alps insert hole.
So how would it work since this case mount plate is Alps and cherry compatible.

Here is a crude drawing trying to explain what I mean.
https://imgur.com/a/4noHd

The outer rectangle is cherry stabs, inner rectangle is Alps stabs.

Offline vewy_nice

« Reply #373 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 15:03:25 »
The wire clips for alps stabs are closer to the center of the keycap, and also towards the bottom.

It'd definitely be a weird fit, but I think it'd be possible to fit both.

Offline tanvir175

« Reply #374 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 16:18:41 »
The wire clips for alps stabs are closer to the center of the keycap, and also towards the bottom.

It'd definitely be a weird fit, but I think it'd be possible to fit both.

I hope so. I don't know the know-how of how this works and I'm not able to visualize it. I have an Alps64 plate from Hasu which is Alps stab compatible and have regular Cherry stab compatible plates. I can't see how one would make a plate that supports both types of stabs.

More pictures because I know I'm not exactly explaining this the best way:
Cherry stab compatible plate: http://i.imgur.com/BUHQrr7.jpg
Alps stab compatible plate: http://i.imgur.com/vDepcqb.jpg

When I try to image how it would work, the larger cutout for the cherry stab would overlay the cutout of the alps stab cutout, therefore making alps stabs not compatible?

Offline vewy_nice

« Reply #375 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 13:34:07 »
The nice thing about the alps stab inserts is you can move them closer to the center, and it doesn't really affect performance too much.

Since they only grab the wire by the back spine and have nothing to do with the ends of the wire, you could, theoretically, use 1 single stab insert right in the middle. It'd be sketchy as hell, but it should still work.

You'd probably have to dump the long slot for the cherry wire, and just cry and die a little bit inside if you forget your cherry stabilizers before you soldered all your switches (Speaking from experience from that time I built a board with no slot)

Offline tanvir175

« Reply #376 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 13:54:24 »
The nice thing about the alps stab inserts is you can move them closer to the center, and it doesn't really affect performance too much.

Since they only grab the wire by the back spine and have nothing to do with the ends of the wire, you could, theoretically, use 1 single stab insert right in the middle. It'd be sketchy as hell, but it should still work.

You'd probably have to dump the long slot for the cherry wire, and just cry and die a little bit inside if you forget your cherry stabilizers before you soldered all your switches (Speaking from experience from that time I built a board with no slot)

I'm sure they've got this figured out already, I'm just trying to figure it out myself. Buying this board no matter what lol.

I know how that feels. My first build didn't have stabs (jj40 ortho 40%). When it came to my second build (S-65 X) I made sure to remind myself about stabs through the entire process. However, in my excitement after getting the leds soldered in, I forgot about them and went straight to the switches (box navy if anyone is wondering why I did leds before switches). It was such a pain in the ass to get it desoldered. This was before I bought the Engineer SS02 so I even lifted some pads with the ****ty sucker I was using. Easy fixes with some wire but it was still very annoying and I'm sure I'll never forget my stabs again. The only problem I still have is the led for the key immediately right to the spacebar is not lighting up. I even wired it to ones that were working and it still won't work. Resistor isn't missing and the traces look fine so idk what the issue is. It didn't bother me much so I just left it as it is.

Offline chicagoboss25

• deskcandy.xyz | reddit.com/u/heroyjenkins
    • Desk Candy
« Reply #377 on: Fri, 16 March 2018, 10:56:52 »
TL;DR - no ETA yet on GB date, talking to a US-based manufacturer and investigating Cerakote issues

Just a quick update - still haven't figured out why our latest prototype from China is soaking up Cerakote paint with such wild abandon and not allowing us to paint in properly :/ One theory is that the aluminum mixture our manufacturer in China used has different physical properties than standard 6061 and thus causing problems...

I am also now in talks with a US-based manufacturer for Modern M0110--should have a more concrete quote in the next couple days to find out if going this route is feasible but the goal is not have a material impact to the pricing guidance we've given already. If the pricing is within an acceptable range, I think both myself and Janglad will prefer to go with the US-based manufacturer in terms of ease of communication, coordinating logistics, and quality. Would be pretty cool to produce a retro-inspired keyboard case all in the USA :) The OG M0110 from Apple was made in the USA back when a lot of electronics manufacturing was still here, so it would be pretty cool to pay homage to this aspect of the original as well.

Offline tanvir175

« Reply #378 on: Fri, 16 March 2018, 14:03:04 »
TL;DR - no ETA yet on GB date, talking to a US-based manufacturer and investigating Cerakote issues

Just a quick update - still haven't figured out why our latest prototype from China is soaking up Cerakote paint with such wild abandon and not allowing us to paint in properly :/ One theory is that the aluminum mixture our manufacturer in China used has different physical properties than standard 6061 and thus causing problems...

I am also now in talks with a US-based manufacturer for Modern M0110--should have a more concrete quote in the next couple days to find out if going this route is feasible but the goal is not have a material impact to the pricing guidance we've given already. If the pricing is within an acceptable range, I think both myself and Janglad will prefer to go with the US-based manufacturer in terms of ease of communication, coordinating logistics, and quality. Would be pretty cool to produce a retro-inspired keyboard case all in the USA :) The OG M0110 from Apple was made in the USA back when a lot of electronics manufacturing was still here, so it would be pretty cool to pay homage to this aspect of the original as well.

Very excited for this board so go ahead and take your time to make it perfect! My wallet could use some time to recover anyways   ;D

Offline foxlive

• The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
« Reply #379 on: Sun, 18 March 2018, 15:26:50 »
More

I am toally in for a US made M0110, it would be very nice. I think I would join in anyway since I need a nice « case only » gb for my zeal60 pcb ^^’

Offline chicagoboss25

• Desk Candy
« Reply #380 on: Sun, 18 March 2018, 20:34:20 »
If you want keycaps to go with your beige cerakoted Modern M0110...

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=94727.0

:cool:

Offline Valaris

« Reply #381 on: Wed, 21 March 2018, 11:47:29 »
Possibly a stupid question but what pcb's are compatible with this case? Or will I be able to buy one in the group buy?

Edit: nevermind, the answer was in the first damn post.
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 March 2018, 12:00:12 by Valaris »

Offline Spaghetti

« Reply #382 on: Fri, 23 March 2018, 19:53:42 »
I love this so much, but please fix the kerning on the engraved numbers, they're driving me nutso :eek: Can't wait for the group buy!

Offline Valaris

« Reply #383 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 08:47:24 »
I love this so much, but please fix the kerning on the engraved numbers, they're driving me nutso :eek: Can't wait for the group buy!
What engraved numbers?

Offline chicagoboss25

• Desk Candy
« Reply #384 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 13:34:22 »

That is the plan ;)

Offline chicagoboss25

• Desk Candy
« Reply #385 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 13:37:37 »
Possibly a stupid question but what pcb's are compatible with this case? Or will I be able to buy one in the group buy?

Edit: nevermind, the answer was in the first damn post.

Answer to second question is also yes. Desk Candy will be accepting orders globally and offer at least one PCB as an add-on to your order (our special edition XD60) though we will also have an EU proxy and possibly also Asia proxy so there is more certainty in terms of how much you pay in your local jurisdiction as customs fees and import taxes will already be taken care of for you.

Base GB order will include case + plate in nice packaging--BYO switches, PCB, stabs, USB cable and keycaps though Desk Candy will have most of those for sale as well to simplify your build process.

« Reply #386 on: Mon, 26 March 2018, 13:39:19 »
What engraved numbers?

The branding engraved on the inside of the case

Offline notflipperdan420

• dalla dalla
« Reply #387 on: Tue, 27 March 2018, 12:39:44 »
looks great :D
356L *2 | 356CL Gunmetal *3 | 356CL Black | 356.2 | 356CL DGE SE | 356mini v1 Military | 356mini v1 Black *2 | 356mini v1 Red *2 | 356mini v2 Red | 356N MK2 Silver *2 | 356N MK2 Red | 456GT Pink *3 | 356 Pad *2 | Brass Koala | Koala WK Black | FE Whale WKL | Whale v1 WKL Gunmetal | HHKB Type-S |  G80-5000HAMUS | G80-1838HPU NIB | G81-3000SAT NIB

Current Rotation: HeoK Dolch, HHKB Type-S, 456GT Pink

Offline GarrettSucks

• All project timelines at at timelines.omnitype.com
    • Omnitype
« Reply #388 on: Fri, 30 March 2018, 21:53:39 »
Gosh this thing is going to be sick.

Offline tanvir175

« Reply #389 on: Fri, 30 March 2018, 22:49:03 »
I've decided against beige + aek keyset/the dcs keyset being ran with this. I'll likely use DSA Lightcycle (Alps) with one of the ano colored cases.

Should I use Brown or Blue alps, though?

Offline schmoktopus

« Reply #391 on: Sat, 31 March 2018, 11:08:34 »
haha this is getting ridiculous

Offline Poesjuh

« Reply #392 on: Sat, 31 March 2018, 11:26:12 »
God damn, that thing is THICC BOI. Proper end of the world clubbing zombies stuff.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #394 on: Sat, 31 March 2018, 12:45:53 »

« Reply #395 on: Sat, 31 March 2018, 14:10:58 »
Damn that looks good

Offline foxlive

• The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
« Reply #396 on: Sat, 31 March 2018, 14:17:03 »
Can’t wait for the GB to start. My zeal60 feels alone in a box :)

Offline janglad

• * Vendor
  • qoda.studio
    • Clavier.xyz
« Reply #397 on: Sat, 31 March 2018, 14:24:39 »
Oh Hai Mark: https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/88irfm/photos_saw_this_prototype_at_a_meetup_in_vietnam/

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Wel damn lol, I guess that makes 3 versions now? I'm not sure if the RedScarf one will be made because of how badly it sold/was executed. 

Either way, I don't really mind it. We obviously don't own the design to begin with and I guess it just proves how solid of an idea this. IMO ours still the nicest by far for sure :thumb:(looking at this one it must have really wide gaps around the caps judging by the radii of the fillets and there is quite a lot of weird machining going on,...).

Offline janglad

• * Vendor
  • qoda.studio
    • Clavier.xyz
« Reply #398 on: Sat, 31 March 2018, 14:35:10 »
Hey guys!

Small update:

First of all, I'm super proud to show you the packaging for M0110!

We really value a nice unboxing experience, so going for a brown cardboard box with the components wrapped in a bubble wrap was a definite no for us! Designed by Garrett from Dixiemech, this packaging further extends M0110's vintage theme by following the aesthetic of the 1984 Macintosh packaging :) As you can see the foam inserts for this are also custom made, meaning that your boards will arrive at your home without any shipping damage!! :thumb: Just like the cases these will be 100% US made!!

Speaking of the cases, the manufacturer is working on producing the prototype as we speak! I'm really exciting to see how that turns out, since if it's all good it really is the final step in getting this GB up!! FYI the 300USD for a anodized M0110 with brass plate and 350 for a CeraKoted M0110 with brass plates we announced earlier will most likely be the final pricing ;)

Thank you for all the support, I'm super happy with how this is turning out. I can genuinely say we have taken no compromises to make this (US manufacturing, Cerakoting, top notch anodizing, custom packaging, ...) :D
« Last Edit: Sat, 31 March 2018, 14:36:59 by janglad »

Offline Poesjuh

« Reply #399 on: Sat, 31 March 2018, 16:34:02 »
 :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: