Author Topic: [IC]Hammer Dye-sub BSP Group buy Round4(Massdrop GB Starts)  (Read 70493 times)

Offline poolside

Re: [IC]Hammer Dye-sub BSP Group buy Round4(Update 3/13# Vote on ANSI APL)
« Reply #250 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 18:03:18 »
ANSI US

Offline Remsky

• Lubed switch count > Puddsy post count
TGR Jane v2 - GSKT00(coming) - TGR Jane CE V2 - TGR Poly alice - LZ Physix - Matrix 8XV 2.0 - RS - LZ FE - Dalco 959 Mini GT edition (coming) - Mc65 - Hiney TKL one - HHKB Pro 1 - 25th anniversary edition HHKB pro Hybrid - 30th anniversary Filco 2S keyboard

Offline zekkin

• my entire life was unlimited zekk works
« Reply #252 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 19:23:43 »
ANSI US w/ icon mods

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #253 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 20:45:02 »
I created three kinds of ANSI APL Layouts but It's difficult to make a decision.
So let's vote on that.
  • ANSI DE
  • ANSI US
  • ANSI DE-US

I would vote for ANSI US with icon mods.

But if that choice is not given, then ANSI-DE-US.

Second this

Offline crtexcnndrm99

• *profile image used without permission* ;)
« Reply #254 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 22:20:23 »
Anything but icon mods. ughhh
You're a smooth smoothie, you know? ~ Gaear Grimsrud

Offline beamingrobot

• * Vendor
  • もうけい
    • monokei
« Reply #255 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 00:00:29 »
+1 prefer text + icons instead of just icon mods
http://monokei.co

Jane v2 | Jane v2 CE | Police | EXENT | KFE | KFE CE | Singa R1 | Jaguar | HHKB | Custom G80-3000 | Dalco 959mini | Haus | Kei | Hiro | Hidari | Tomo | Neko | Prophet | MXSS | TKL One | RS

Offline nastrovje

« Reply #256 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 00:02:32 »
I'd die for the ANSI-DE set. Keep the original original.

If there is any way to make that version too, besides the US version most people want here, please let me know Hammer  :)

I would buy a couple sets myself if necessary. What is the MOQ for also running the german set?

e/ If the german set is possible, the key above Enter would need to get changed. This R2 key should be there instead to truly be ansi-de

the "\"-backslash sits already in the numrow, pressing "ctrl+alt+?"
"|" normally sits on the "><"-key next to "Y", which goes missing with ansi in exchange for a larger Shift. "><|" gets remapped to another random key usually.

"#" and especially " ' " are really missing though and therefore take the place
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 March 2018, 01:21:18 by nastrovje »

Offline Hammer

« Reply #257 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 01:24:53 »
I'd die for the ANSI-DE set. Keep the original original.

If there is any way to make that version too, besides the US version most people want here, please let me know Hammer  :)

I would buy a couple sets myself if necessary. What is the MOQ for also running the german set?

e/ If the german set is possible, the key above Enter would need to get changed. This R2 key should be there instead to truly be ansi-de

Show Image

the "\"-backslash sits already in the numrow, pressing "ctrl+alt+?"
"|" normally sits on the "><"-key next to "Y", which goes missing with ansi in exchange for a larger Shift. "><|" gets remapped to another random key usually.

"#" and especially " ' " are really missing though and therefore take the place

Appreciate it mister

Offline tunguyen

« Reply #258 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 01:33:19 »
I would prefer the ansi-de set.
It's so original and way cooler.
Hopefully I can get one :)
Pls ansi-de

Offline Zackfoo

« Reply #259 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 01:59:28 »
I need this.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline wodan

« Reply #260 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 02:41:43 »
Where are we getting the space bar?
Is BSP suddenly making them again?

Before you guys get overexcited, if this is the successor of previous IMSTO GBs then please remember IMSTO has bailed on his last GB and repeatedly lied about shipping and completion. To me, he is a SCAMMER and it's a very bad idea to refer to IMSTO to gain any trust here. It throws a very bad light on this project if you think referring to IMSTO is a good idea.

I am as excited as everyone else about these keycaps but I already ordered and paid half of what's offered here 2 years ago.

Sorry for the downer but I think it is very important to not let people like IMSTO get away with a good name after something like this. If anyone here is in touch with IMSTO, please remind him of my open order from April 2016:
PBT White/Beige set ROUND 4 Order Started
Item# white/beige round4 , Layout: Russian
Item# white/beige round4 , Layout: German
Item# white/beige round4 , Layout: DESKO

Those who know me will understand I don't give a **** about the money I lost here. This is something personal for me. I will not stop crapping on IMSTOs name until this is made right.

Offline hansichen

« Reply #261 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 02:50:32 »
Voting for Ansi-de or ansi with icon mods. Text mods are an ugly no go

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #262 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 03:04:40 »

Before you guys get overexcited, if this is the successor of previous IMSTO GBs then please remember IMSTO has bailed on his last GB and repeatedly lied about shipping and completion. To me, he is a SCAMMER and it's a very bad idea to refer to IMSTO to gain any trust here. It throws a very bad light on this project if you think referring to IMSTO is a good idea.

I am as excited as everyone else about these keycaps but I already ordered and paid half of what's offered here 2 years ago.

Sorry for the downer but I think it is very important to not let people like IMSTO get away with a good name after something like this. If anyone here is in touch with IMSTO, please remind him of my open order from April 2016:

Those who know me will understand I don't give a **** about the money I lost here. This is something personal for me. I will not stop crapping on IMSTOs name until this is made right.

As far as I'm aware, BSP has always used GMK spacebars.

And Hammer has proven themselves to be legit in the past, but I agree a healthy amount of skepticism should be taken going into this GB. I heard from someone that these will be made on IMSTO's tooling that they purchased, but I don't think that that has any base in reality.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Hammer

« Reply #263 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 03:31:50 »

And Hammer has proven themselves to be legit in the past, but I agree a healthy amount of skepticism should be taken going into this GB. I heard from someone that these will be made on IMSTO's tooling that they purchased, but I don't think that that has any base in reality.
Yes spacebars come from GMK like Puddsy said.
Btw Puddsy, your friend said the wrong thing. Imsto used to sell my BSP keycaps on geekhack, like an agent,
I don't use any tools or something of others, I just make them by myself with no one's help.
It has nothing to do with him.

Offline wodan

« Reply #264 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 03:38:01 »

Okay thanks, good to know.

Offline superdoedoe

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Reply #265 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 03:52:39 »

+2 Icon Mods by itself is  :mad:

Offline t8c

« Reply #266 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 04:11:17 »
Imsto used to sell my BSP keycaps on geekhack, like an agent,
I don't use any tools or something of others, I just make them by myself with no one's help.

Do you have any of his contact information? The last group buy has been a disaster. According to himself Gateron suddenly refused to sell him caps so he has made his own. Have you heard anything about this? Is he lying? We have still not received any keycaps or updates, and it seems highly likely that we will never get our orders.

Offline nastrovje

« Reply #267 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 09:33:04 »
Let's not make this thread into an IMSTO-complain-thread.

But before it's too late and since he isn't coming back, I suggest all the scammed people from the previous GBs to get together in a new thread and all contact him.

If he isn't refunding the money or doing anything, maybe it is time to contact the police. This sum of money isn't small at all and means serious consequences. The only way to do something about it is together though.

« Last Edit: Tue, 13 March 2018, 09:40:36 by nastrovje »

Offline t8c

« Reply #268 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 11:24:47 »

But before it's too late and since he isn't coming back, I suggest all the scammed people from the previous GBs to get together in a new thread and all contact him.

If he isn't refunding the money or doing anything, maybe it is time to contact the police. This sum of money isn't small at all and means serious consequences. The only way to do something about it is together though.
Except we have zero contact information, only an email address to which he ignores emails and imsto.cn. We can't post on kbdlab or chinese sites due to language barriers. Making Hammer aware of the situation is one of few alternatives left.

The thread idea has already been tried in a previous case. The thread regarding Ivan's disappearance did not yield results -  he did not respond.

Offline Hammer

« Reply #269 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 11:51:27 »

Except we have zero contact information, only an email address to which he ignores emails and imsto.cn. We can't post on kbdlab or chinese sites due to language barriers. Making Hammer aware of the situation is one of few alternatives left.

The thread idea has already been tried in a previous case. The thread regarding Ivan's disappearance did not yield results -  he did not respond.
I haven't been in contact with him for a long time, tbh I don't know what he's doing now. I heard he suffered a lot and I hope he can get back to us soon.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #270 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 12:08:48 »

Btw Puddsy, your friend said the wrong thing. Imsto used to sell my BSP keycaps on geekhack, like an agent,
Ah, cool. Thanks for the info.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline shekki

« Reply #271 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 12:53:17 »

+2 Icon Mods by itself is  :mad:

+1 another vote for icon + text  ;D

Offline dblack

• Formerly ZuXzu
« Reply #272 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 12:54:15 »

That's good to hear

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #273 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 13:01:38 »
I'll throw in a vote for ANSI-US.

Offline rainb1ood

• so pretty so plastic
« Reply #274 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 13:04:28 »
ANSI US for me

Offline apejonk

« Reply #275 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 01:57:37 »
ANSI US with Icons please
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, stepped control users, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. (2 Timothy 1:5)

Offline Mahm

« Reply #276 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 18:04:37 »
ANSI US with Icon mods for me as well!

Offline crtexcnndrm99

• *profile image used without permission* ;)
« Reply #277 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 18:06:53 »
Icon mods whyyyyyy :’(
You're a smooth smoothie, you know? ~ Gaear Grimsrud

Offline revenantjay

« Reply #278 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 18:16:00 »
ANSI US+DE!

Offline The_judge_168

« Reply #279 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 18:39:47 »
ANSI US, don't care about the mods

Offline Hammer

Re: [IC]Hammer Dye-sub BSP Group buy Round4(Update 3/16# Add Resin Artisan)
« Reply #280 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 11:45:28 »
Only for BSP buyers.

UPDATE Mar 16#added items='Dr.Click kits'; ;)
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 March 2018, 11:48:08 by Hammer »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #281 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 12:14:45 »
Only for BSP buyers.

cute

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #282 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 12:15:05 »
Only for BSP buyers.

Yes! These are awesome.

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #283 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 12:19:28 »
Only for BSP buyers.

cute

nice!  ;)

Offline dblack

• Formerly ZuXzu
« Reply #284 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 16:56:14 »
Only for BSP buyers.

wow those look great! also, are there going to be multiple versions or is tulip what youre going with? i havent read every message in the thread but i saw a few people mention desko, if something like desko were to be a possibility i would be very excited  :)

however im buying  set either way lol

Offline Cavemann6

« Reply #285 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 18:10:41 »
Only for BSP buyers.

Naisss  :thumb:

Offline flyingpike

« Reply #286 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 22:11:09 »
ANSI US. Please no icon only mods.

Offline pkzheng

« Reply #287 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 22:19:37 »
ANSI US + Icon mods

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #288 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 22:35:17 »
Only for BSP buyers.

omgosh please let me get one of those outside the pbt gb :O
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline Hammer

Re: [IC]Hammer Dye-sub BSP Group buy Round4(Update 3/16# Add Icon mods)
« Reply #289 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 23:09:31 »
For the people who loves icon mods, this might be a good news.

UPDATE Mar 16#added items='Icon Mods'; ;)
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 March 2018, 23:11:34 by Hammer »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #290 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 23:34:14 »
For the people who loves icon mods, this might be a good news.

UPDATE Mar 16#added items='Icon Mods'; ;)

down arrow caps only

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #291 on: Fri, 16 March 2018, 00:34:42 »
Is there GB up already? Couldn't find the thread =(
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #292 on: Fri, 16 March 2018, 00:35:26 »
Is there GB up already? Couldn't find the thread =(

not yet

Offline P1kas

• AKA Crono
« Reply #293 on: Tue, 20 March 2018, 11:54:47 »
I vote for ANSI-US+DE

There is no such thing as "too much orange."

Offline AdrianMan

« Reply #294 on: Tue, 20 March 2018, 12:02:59 »
I'm interested in a set as well, is there going to be a plain ANSI US one, without extra lettering om the keycaps? Something similar to the simple EnjoyPBT colored ones blue/purple/green ones?

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #295 on: Tue, 20 March 2018, 12:07:47 »
I'm interested in a set as well, is there going to be a plain ANSI US one, without extra lettering om the keycaps? Something similar to the simple EnjoyPBT colored ones blue/purple/green ones?
There's ANSI ones out there in the market too. Sherryton from Oco sold a bunch of new old stock and he might even still have some. Just an FYI, not a critique to your suggestion.

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Offline Hammer

« Reply #296 on: Tue, 20 March 2018, 12:16:29 »
So why do you need Hammer dude.  :(

Offline zekkin

• my entire life was unlimited zekk works
« Reply #297 on: Tue, 20 March 2018, 12:18:07 »

Just buy EnjoyPBT if that's what you're looking for. There's more compatibility with them anyway.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #298 on: Tue, 20 March 2018, 14:47:39 »

Just buy EnjoyPBT if that's what you're looking for. There's more compatibility with them anyway.

BSP feels nicer tho

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #299 on: Tue, 20 March 2018, 14:59:11 »

BSP feels nicer tho

Right so I've not laid fingers on BSP but my understanding was that the legends are sharper and the caps feel nicer (and are maybe thicker?) than enjoyPBT. Is that about right?