Author Topic: [GB] GMK Blank keycaps, any row/size in standard GMK colors  (Read 154629 times)

Offline scud80

[GB] GMK Blank keycaps, any row/size in standard GMK colors
« on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 21:04:07 »
Welcome to my second blank keycap group buy.  Last year I ran a buy for Signature Plastics blanks through mechmarket, and the order ended up being over 28000 caps.  This time the buy will be with GMK.  For those that participated in the buy last year, this one will be similar, but there are a few key differences.

Please read all this before submitting the form (link is at the bottom).  I know it’s a lot of information, but this buy is a bit more complicated than many others.

Here’s how the buy works:

Everything is tracked using a Google spreadsheet.  You will need a Google account in order to edit it.  When you request access, you will be given a block of rows where you can fill in what you would like to order.  Here's an example of what the sheet looks like:

The options for you to fill in are:

Quantity - MOQ is 150 caps for each row/size/color combination.  The sheet allows you to put lower quantities than 150, but the price per cap is scaled so that 150 can be ordered.

Size - Available row+size combinations are all listed in the select box.  There are a few other sizes available that I didn’t include, such as the LED windowed caps, R3 1.75u stepped key, and ISO enter.  If you want to order a lot of one of these types send me a pm.

Color - Only GMK standard colors are available, but there are a lot of those.  Here’s an image of all of them except for WS2, though that color is also an option.  This image is also in the Google sheet on the “Reference Sheet” tab.

Other information on the sheet that you won’t need to edit:

Location - This will show USA, EU, or Other.  mykeyboard.eu will be handling EU fulfillment, and I will be handling fulfillment for everybody else.  Pricing will be displayed in Euros for EU fulfillment and in USD otherwise.

Pricing -   And now for the important part.  Here is pricing per combination based on the quantity we order (this can also be viewed on the “Reference Sheet” tab in the document).  As mentioned, the MOQ per row/size combination is 150, so the 150 line is for quantities from 150 to 249, etc.

Shipping is not included in the above prices.  Caps are pretty light (about 1kg for 1000u of keys), so shipments within the USA and within the EU will not be too expensive.  Shipping outside of the USA/EU will be $15-25 unless you order >1000 caps.  EU prices include VAT; sales tax will need to be collected for shipments to California addresses.

Payment will be in euros for those getting EU fulfillment, and you will be invoiced by mykeyboard.eu.  Payment for everyone else will be in dollars, and invoiced by me.

Timing - The GB will be open until April 26 (4 weeks), and I’ll post a reminder on r/mechmarket and GH once a week or so.  Invoicing will be completed 1-2 days after the buy ends.  Non-payment of invoices has the potential to screw up pricing for everybody, so please be sure you will be able to pay for what you order immediately after the buy ends.

GMK has said that production will take 8-10 weeks after payment is submitted.

And finally, here’s the Google form to fill out:

https://forms.gle/HseFiSqspKX6616L7

I will plan to give people access to the order sheet at least once per day, starting tomorrow morning.

March 30 Update:

Everyone who has filled out the form as of 12pm PDT today should have access to the sheet now.  Yesterday it seemed like gmail wasn't delivering some of the emails that said I had shared the document (I guess they thought I was spamming), so if you didn't get an email check out https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/ and it should be there.  If you have any issues/questions you can post here or pm me.  GH post is up now at https://geekhack.org/index.php?reportsent;topic=100031 which might be easier to follow.  To answer a few questions that have come up:

I have inquired about whether the fullsize spacebars are the same cost as the other >1u keys.  My GMK contact is out of the office until April 1, and I'll update the sheet when I hear back from her.

/u/shinmai posted a link to an alternative photo of the standard color keycaps:

I'm allocating space on the sheet in 20-row blocks.  If you use all 20 rows and want more, send me a pm and I'll allocate another block for you.

To confirm the row numbering, the top of the keyboard is row 0/1, and the bottom of the keyboard is row 4/5.  The only keyset I know of thus far that has used the 0/5 molds is R2 Carbon.

New keys that I add will be at the bottom of the dropdown list.  Thus far I added stepped caps lock keys, 1u LED-window keys for each row (also LED stepped and unstepped caps lock), and ISO enter.

March 30 Update 2:

I'm changing the price per piece that's displayed for quantities that are lower than MOQ.  Initially I scaled the price so that the MOQ would be reached.  Now I'm going to display the price it will be if it gets to MOQ, and also highlight in light red the quantity for the combination for those that are <150.  When the buy get to about a week left, I will change the pricing back to the original method so people can make a decision about whether or not they'd like to pay the higher price to push certain keys to reach 150.

April 1 Update:

I heard back about spacebars, and those have now been added as options.  They're at the bottom of the dropdown list, and they have different pricing compared to the other keys.  Pricing can be viewed on the "Reference Sheet" tab in the document.  The four spacebar options (6u c, 6u oc, 6.25u, 7u) are all priced the same.  Everybody that has filled out the form now has access to the sheet, so if you think you filled it out and don't have access let me know so I can investigate.

April 8 Update:

Since I haven't been able to do as much work while on vacation as I was planning to, I've decided to extend the buy for another week.  New end date is April 26.  I'm traveling tomorrow, and will plan to post another update on Wednesday with some new information.

April 13 Update

The buy has now been going for 2 weeks (and 2 days), and we’re at about 23,500 caps on the order form.  There are a quite a few combinations that are already past the MOQ mark, mainly in CR, WS1, TU2, and DY colors.  Quite a few more are within 50 caps of making MOQ as well.  If you have any questions feel free to post/pm.

The buy is running until April 26, so there are 2 weeks left.  Next week I’ll switch pricing on the below-MOQ combinations so that they show how much it would cost to get to MOQ.

A brand new cap is now available.  Several people expressed interest in getting a 1.25u spacebar (Row 4), and after asking my GMK contact about it I was surprised that their MOQ for such a key isn’t nearly as high as I would have expected.  In order for them to make it, at least 1000 keys will need to be purchased, with each color having an MOQ of 150 like the rest of the caps.  This will not add much, if any, time to the manufacturing process.  The bad news is that the pricing for these is higher than the other small caps.  It’s priced the same as the big spacebars, which I suppose is what has to happen to build the cost of the mold-making into it.  But, if this is something you’ve been waiting for, here’s a chance to get the mold made and available for all future GMK sets.  It’s at the bottom of the drop-down for size.

April 21 Update:

There are now 5 days left in the buy, and as of this morning there were 59 different types of keys already above MOQ.  Sorry about the sheet being so slow ... the "Current Quantities" tab updates on each change which can bog it down.  Hopefully it's not too much of a pain.

Important pricing info: I have now updated the pricing formula on the sheet, so that the price displayed is what you will have to pay for the keys to reach MOQ.  Now is the time to decide whether or not you want to keep these keys in your order.  If you do not, you must delete them.  Check back a few times, because as people delete or add more keys the pricing will change for all keys that are below MOQ.

Here’s an example.  Say that you want 4 1u keys in a combination that currently has a total of 50 on the sheet.  The price per key will now show $3.78 per key.  If the buy finishes at this level, then each person would pay $3.78 per key listed in their order, but would actually receive 3 times that number, so for that line you would pay $11.34 and receive 12 keys.  If you want 4 1u keys and there are only 15 on the sheet, then you’d pay $12.60 per key ($50.40 total) and receive 40 keys.

All quantities that remain on the order sheet will be invoiced at the prices listed next weekend.  I will stop adding new people to the sheet on Tuesday, and post another update on Thursday to remind you once again to double-check your section of the sheet.  Any unpaid invoices have the potential to mess up pricing for many other people.  So please, don’t be a ****.

April 24 Update:

I'm no longer adding new people to the sheet, as mentioned in the last update, so now is the time to evaluate your rows to decide if you need to delete anything.  For low quantity types, it's pretty unlikely that others will be adding more at this point if that's what you've been waiting for.

The buy won't be extended again.  Quantities took a small hit at the beginning of the week, but there are still close to 18000 in types that are above MOQ (about 3500 below its highest point).  Maybe offering kits would improve things, but it would mean *way* more work for me.  I'd either have to input all the quantities myself or code up a website/database to do it, which is above my level of interest at this time.  I'll revisit the possibility later, and if somebody else would want to work with me on that let me know.  The SP buy was much smoother because their minimum was effectively ~$60/type as opposed to ~$200/type with GMK, and there wasn't ever any "will this make MOQ" anxiety ... it was just "will this get cheap enough to be worth it".

I'll lock the sheet to edits before I go to bed Friday (10-11pm PDT).  At that point I'll deal with issues, such as people on low quantity things that couldn't be bothered to remove their quantities, or last minute changes that affect others.  Check your rows on Saturday and send me an email (@gmail.com) if something changed significantly that affects what you want to order.  I imagine most/all of the above MOQ types are fine.  I will optimistically have all the individual issues worked out this weekend so that invoices can go out starting on Monday.

As always, if you have questions send me a pm either on here/Reddit/Discord.  You can also post, though that's harder for me to keep track of whether I've responded.

May 1 Update

I've done all the updates to the sheet that I think are correct.  Please check your rows on the "Order Form updates" tab of the sheet to make sure everything looks ok to you.  I removed all keys that had 10 or fewer total requested.  Also, there are 22 people whose orders are for 10 or fewer caps, and a few of these might raise prices slightly if they end up not paying.  If it's only a couple of people I'll just cover their orders myself.  I can still add caps if you need some added, in which case you should email me at scud80@gmail.com, but please no reductions unless prices have changed significantly.

I'll give everybody until Friday morning my time to check and see if it all looks good, and then I'll plan to begin invoicing on Friday evening unless further changes require checking in with people.  Thanks for your patience!

Also, a quick plug for my next project.  After this order has been placed and paid for with GMK I'm going to do a small GB for a DCS Ergodox/Planck mod set in Camping colors.  DCS is close enough to Cherry that it should look fine.  It'll be a bit over $50 (for 50 caps) if I can get 25 sets ordered.  If you don't have GMK Camping, then an additional 40-key double-shot alphanumerics kit (0-9, A-Z, 4 punctuation) will be available starting at about $30.  No regular mods/novelties/numpad/etc will be offered.  If you'd be interested in that send me a pm and I can let you know when I launch it.
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 May 2019, 20:08:34 by scud80 »

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
Re: [GB] GMK Blank keycaps, any row/size in standard GMK colors
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 30 March 2019, 11:46:46 »
Approved

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 30 March 2019, 12:00:16 »
Filled out the form and not waiting for the invite.

Close to the end of the GB, will you let us know which keys are close to reaching MOQ?

Offline ullr

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 30 March 2019, 12:15:25 »
I expect you'll sell a lot of 2u spacebars

Offline duckboi

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 30 March 2019, 12:29:34 »
Hi,

For those curious about what WS2 looks like, here is a picture(by Jebbra i believe) that compares it to the rest. You can also see an example of it on GMK Monochrome.

GLWGB!
The m0ar empty you feel,  the m0ar space for Keycaps..

Offline RETURNISO

• I do get excited about keyboard stuff..
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 30 March 2019, 13:34:17 »
Hero!

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 30 March 2019, 13:49:13 »
omg this is gonna take some serious math..  :p
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 March 2019, 13:52:15 by roostrc0gburn »

Offline scud80

« Reply #7 on: Sat, 30 March 2019, 14:10:13 »
Filled out the form and not waiting for the invite.

Close to the end of the GB, will you let us know which keys are close to reaching MOQ?

There will be a page in the document that shows current quantities for all combinations chosen so far, so it will be easy to see.  I'll be setting that up in the next few days.

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 30 March 2019, 16:37:49 »
Here are RGB codes for everything except WS2.  You can download UNIQEY's PDF here.

Edit: Photos and RGB color codes are not perfect.  UNIQEY says here: "...experience has taught that an on-screen color selection is less accurate than a real-world choice. Many of today's LCD screens and smartphones are showing inaccurate, over-saturated colors which are looking nice but are not true to color. That means that the color you see on your device is in general not the original tone. In order to avoid deviation, we have to stick with either existing plastic chips or a color value which is part of the Pantone® Coated color range."
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 March 2019, 16:50:15 by dvorcol »

Offline vegs

« Reply #9 on: Sat, 30 March 2019, 18:55:12 »
I was hoping to do a full board's worth of CR - is it not possible to add 6.25 or 7u spacebars? 

Edit: just noticed that you had adressed this in OP, my bad
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 March 2019, 19:16:05 by vegs »
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 30 March 2019, 20:31:03 »
my curiosity is piqued for sure

might jump in on this
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Koojahyung

• 안녕하세요.
« Reply #11 on: Sat, 30 March 2019, 21:50:26 »
I want a 2.25u, 2.75u size space bar of 'Olivia' and 'WOB' for 40% layout. :thumb:

Offline piit79

« Reply #12 on: Sun, 31 March 2019, 03:14:52 »
I want a 2.25u, 2.75u size space bar of 'Olivia' and 'WOB' for 40% layout. :thumb:
I think this might be the one of the top use cases ;) Same here, for a split 60%

Sent from my OnePlus 6T with a rubbish gimmicky bloody annoying unreliable in-display fingerprint reader using Tapatalk

Offline piit79

« Reply #13 on: Sun, 31 March 2019, 03:16:20 »
@scud80 I don't seem to have access to the order sheet, could you please check? Filled the form in on day 1. Cheers!

Sent from my OnePlus 6T with a rubbish gimmicky bloody annoying unreliable in-display fingerprint reader using Tapatalk

Offline scud80

« Reply #14 on: Sun, 31 March 2019, 12:30:36 »
@piit79 do you have access now?  your form submission came yesterday after i'd processed them for the day, so it was just added now.

Offline piit79

« Reply #15 on: Sun, 31 March 2019, 12:47:58 »
@piit79 do you have access now?  your form submission came yesterday after i'd processed them for the day, so it was just added now.
I received the invitation to edit, thanks! I thought I filled the form right away (and tried again yesterday) - but I might got that wrong. Sorry for being impatient! ;)

Offline equalunique

« Reply #16 on: Sun, 31 March 2019, 13:57:27 »
Ooh. Finally a way to fit random GMK sets onto my collection of various ortho boards.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Offline CrazyNun

« Reply #17 on: Sun, 31 March 2019, 14:32:33 »
I was hoping to do a full board's worth of CR - is it not possible to add 6.25 or 7u spacebars? 

Edit: just noticed that you had adressed this in OP, my bad

Hey Vegs, about the 6.25 spacebar, is the bit in the OP you mention where it's indicated as a possibility but only in a larger order?

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #18 on: Sun, 31 March 2019, 23:24:52 »
I messaged you earlier and you said you had added me, but I don't see the sheet in my Google Sheet history. Can you share the actual link here or via PM?

Thank you!  :D

Offline ARSLOCK

• CarolinaMech.com
    • Carolina Mech
« Reply #19 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 09:20:02 »
I guess my question is what happens if certain color keys don't make MOQ? does that just invalidate the rows? also a sample with the correct number of keys for each row/size for a standard layout would be extremely helpful

Offline scud80

« Reply #20 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 13:34:11 »
I guess my question is what happens if certain color keys don't make MOQ? does that just invalidate the rows? also a sample with the correct number of keys for each row/size for a standard layout would be extremely helpful

if a row/size/color combination does not make MOQ then the people wanting those keys will have the option to buy more to meet the MOQ, or those keys will simply not be produced.

Offline scud80

« Reply #21 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 13:39:48 »
April 1 Update:

I heard back about spacebars, and those have now been added as options.  They're at the bottom of the dropdown list, and they have different pricing compared to the other keys.  Pricing can be viewed on the "Reference Sheet" tab in the document.  The four spacebar options (6u c, 6u oc, 6.25u, 7u) are all priced the same.  Everybody that has filled out the form now has access to the sheet, so if you think you filled it out and don't have access let me know so I can investigate.

Offline Rayndalf

« Reply #22 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 13:49:01 »
Big bars starting at $2.66... Thats pretty great

Offline equalunique

« Reply #23 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 23:47:14 »
I would really like ergodox-campatible mods to match 9009 (color code U9?), but I super doubt something like that could get anywhere close to MOQ

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 23:51:46 »
I would really like ergodox-campatible mods to match 9009 (color code U9?), but I super doubt something like that could get anywhere close to MOQ

With an attitude like that you'll never get those mods that you like. Least you can do is put them down and how for the best.

I'm in the same boat. I'm also looking for assembly/ergo mods.

Offline scud80

« Reply #25 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 23:51:58 »

might be tough but there also might be others that would be interested and possibly people that would want something like that to match the new gmk nines set that's launching.

Offline Okonomiyaki#2832

• Eating Okonomiyaki
« Reply #26 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 00:28:54 »
Curious, for quantities that doesn't hit moq, will it happen at non moq prices, or the keys will be cancelled?

Offline sevenseacat

« Reply #27 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 02:58:45 »
Must.... not.... buy TU1/N9 and DY/MG1 sets in all the sizes....

Offline harlekein

« Reply #28 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 03:14:28 »
April 1 Update:

Can we also get the option to change the color to one that does hit MOQ?

Also: Don't forget to buy homing keys please. They aren't doing well so far.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #29 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 03:16:29 »
nervous about sorting/MOQ of certain color options so i'm gonna wait until the end of the ordering period to see how those look

submitted a form by accident earlier, delete that for now
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline piit79

« Reply #30 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 06:06:51 »
nervous about sorting/MOQ of certain color options so i'm gonna wait until the end of the ordering period to see how those look

submitted a form by accident earlier, delete that for now
That's not a great idea. If everyone did that we wouldn't get anywhere... :-)

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #31 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 07:38:10 »
He's done blank GBs in the past so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
    • twitch.tv/salt_rock_lamp
« Reply #32 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 08:27:53 »
40s users, let's all pick a color we like and put a 40s blanks kit together!
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline equalunique

« Reply #33 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 09:21:47 »

might be tough but there also might be others that would be interested and possibly people that would want something like that to match the new gmk nines set that's launching.
Hey, thanks for the tip regarding GMK Nines! Yup, U9 could work for both GMK 9009 & GMK Nines.

I also inquired with TheKey.Company if they would be willing to use this GB to bring back their GMK N9 ErgoDox kit. It would work with GMK Nines as well, as well as their GMK _Terminal sets.

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #34 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 09:57:33 »
N9 is also the dark grey used on SkIIdata as well. I have multiple 1.5 N9 mods on order right now. npspears on the sheet is my user name

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #35 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 10:13:50 »
40s users, let's all pick a color we like and put a 40s blanks kit together!

If looking for a dark grey mod, why not N9? It has two active GBs going right now and has been used in past sets. I think 9009 and Terminal are two, but there may be more.

Offline monkt

« Reply #36 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 10:19:52 »
Will these still be double-shot even though no legends? How does that work?

Offline drkwtc

« Reply #37 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 10:28:03 »
Are there R4 3uC and 1.25uC spacebars/spacekeys convex caps available?

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #38 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 10:40:23 »
Are there R4 3uC and 1.25uC spacebars/spacekeys convex caps available?

It stops at 2.75u spacebars so 1.25uC yes. I don't see 3u spacebars in the drop down menu but perhaps they can be added?

Offline piit79

« Reply #39 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 11:07:43 »

It stops at 2.75u spacebars so 1.25uC yes. I don't see 3u spacebars in the drop down menu but perhaps they can be added?

I didn't see a 1.25uC one either, but perhaps I just missed it?

Offline scud80

« Reply #40 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 11:14:40 »
they don't have a 1.25u convex mold as far as i know.  only 1u, 2u, 2.25u, 2.75u for small ones according to the document they provided me.  if those have been used in some previous set let me know and i can check with them confirm whether or not they are available.

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
« Reply #41 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 11:15:43 »

I didn't see a 1.25uC one either, but perhaps I just missed it?

My bad. You are right. 1.25 and 3u are definitely odd lengths for spacebars. The more standard split space options are there though.

What layout needs 1.25u and 3u spacebars? Just curious

Offline piit79

« Reply #42 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 11:38:49 »

What layout needs 1.25u and 3u spacebars? Just curious

UT47 uses 1.25u raise/lower keys - it would be nice to use convex keys :) Other than that I don't know, but I'm still a mk noob ;)

Offline drkwtc

« Reply #43 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 11:47:33 »
I was planning the 1.25u and 3u for the Filco MiniLa layout. I have not seen them in any GMK set, but it would be great if you can ask them and let us know if they can provide these sizes.

Offline scud80

« Reply #44 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 12:21:55 »
Curious, for quantities that doesn't hit moq, will it happen at non moq prices, or the keys will be cancelled?

for those that don't get to 150, the people interested in them will have the option to buy enough so that they get to 150.  if they'd rather not do that, then those keys won't be ordered.

Offline scud80

« Reply #45 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 12:24:31 »
Can we also get the option to change the color to one that does hit MOQ?

Also: Don't forget to buy homing keys please. They aren't doing well so far.

i'll be doing an update a couple days prior to the close of the GB so that those with caps below MOQ can figure out what they want to do.  the pricing on those keys will also be switched at that point so that users will see the price they'd have to pay for them to reach MOQ.

Double-shot means two colors, so no these are not double-shot.

Offline monkt

« Reply #46 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 13:40:17 »

Does that mean these will be thinner than typical GMK caps?

Offline scud80

« Reply #47 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 13:45:23 »
no, they're the same thickness as any other gmk caps.

Offline appaboy

« Reply #48 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 14:01:37 »

Does that mean these will be thinner than typical GMK caps?

216525-0
216527-1
These both came off OG Cherry boards, so it should be the same as these 2 for gmk as well with their blanks
PC Singa, MIR80, TX84se, g80-3314, g80-0427, g80-5000 + 5700, G80-3700, g81-3000 HBU (og wob)

HASRO keycaps
OG POM keycaps
SAI OG Italian dyesubs
Scarface Fn blank

Offline RETURNISO

• I do get excited about keyboard stuff..
« Reply #49 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 15:13:01 »
REMEMBER to order some LEDs windowed caps good people, now is the chance to stock up  :cool:

kick-starting  :thumb:

216537-0
« Last Edit: Tue, 02 April 2019, 19:08:35 by RETURNISO »