Author Topic: Inactive  (Read 32120 times)

Offline rflux

• Trade Count: (0)
Hey, thanks for the info.  Still unsure as to whether I'll be getting any Alps switch keyboards from Ducky but it is a possibility.

Offline duchat

hey guys!

I use my Shining now for nearly 2 weeks (got it on December 23rd, happy and excited as a little child on Christmas day :D) and I love it!
At the beginning I thought it will take me a time to get used to the switches (my first mechanical keyboard) but after a few days at home I already noticed the mushy feeling of my rubber dome keyboard at work.
Now I’m getting a sort of fetish for mechanical keyboards. Almost every day I discover new things I want to try! :)

In short: I’m very happy I made this deal and especially I made it with this guy ;)
Nice and fast reply, best price for me on whole web and shipping to Austria took less than 2 weeks (despite of Christmas time) :)

Thanks again rflux.

Andi

Offline rflux

Thanks, friend!  Glad you're happy with it.

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
Hey I purchased some Ducky keychains from you before Christmas and I still haven't received them I was wondering if I could get a status update on them since it's been past the estimated time
« Last Edit: Wed, 11 January 2012, 15:23:41 by ekw808 »
[One Keyboard at a time]

My Heatware Please comment, and I will do the same =D 

Offline Tennobanzai

Quote from: ekw808;488112
Hey I purchased some sucky leychains from you before Christmas and I still haven't received rem I was wondering if I could get a status update on them since it's been past the estimated time
I also ordered some stuff from him and it just got to me this Monday. I think the holiday season is taking its toll on USPS. I'm guessing you're from Hawaii and it will probably take even longer then me.

Edit:nvm your from NJ

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
Yea, I hope so. I was also hoping to give this as a gift to someone before they need to go back to school, and that date is creeping up soon.
[One Keyboard at a time]

My Heatware Please comment, and I will do the same =D 

Offline rflux

Hey there.  Firstly - sorry for the delay in receiving the item.  As Tennobanzai said there are definitely delays with both the US and Canadian postal services right now, likely due to christmas time.  I haven't received some things I was expecting last week as well.  Don't worry though.  They'll make it to you.
In the future please contact me at mechboardscanada@gmail.com if you have any inquiries regarding orders placed.  The thread isn't the most appropriate place for this kind of chatter.

Thanks!  
PS - If anyone's considering doing an O-ring modification on their keyboards I strongly recommend it.  Night and day difference when typing with rings installed.  I love it.  I have a few hundred rings available for sale.  $18 per set.

Offline Spongeworthy

Are you going to get any White LED shines anytime soon?

Offline rflux

Nah, probably not.  Not for a few months anyway.  All I've got now are red and blue LED's.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
dont mean to threadcrap but, 18 dollars for o rings? you aren't going to get a lot of sales when you can get them for half the price here

unless you're installing them yourself, then i guess 18 isn't too bad.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline riggs

Is the Ducky Wrist rest for standard or TKL keyboards?

Offline rflux

Quote from: demik;491154
dont mean to threadcrap but, 18 dollars for o rings? you aren't going to get a lot of sales when you can get them for half the price here

unless you're installing them yourself, then i guess 18 isn't too bad.

Yeah the price would include installation.  I know, I've gotta update the descriptions with more detail.

Quote from: riggs;491306
Is the Ducky Wrist rest for standard or TKL keyboards?

Full size keyboards.  I wasn't able to get any Tenkeyless sized wrist rests.

Offline wolfik

Do you ship to Europe ? I sent you an email, but I had no reply.

Offline rflux

Hey there.  Sorry about the delay.  I've replied to your email.

Offline Mcmonopoly

Hey, Got My shinning Blue LED with Blacks Last week, Very satisfied with the product, quality seems solid, and the seller was more than accommodating.

The postal service screwed up, but I got the KB only a couple weeks later.

Thanks rflux!

Offline wolfik

Do you mark parcels with "gift" sign ? I'd like to avoid taxes and additional fees. As far as I know parcel cannot be declared to be worth more than $50 . I think nobody in customs office knows a lot about gaming keyboards, so lowering value of the board is nothing serious.
Looking forward to your reply

Offline rflux

Quote from: Mcmonopoly;496429
Hey, Got My shinning Blue LED with Blacks Last week, Very satisfied with the product, quality seems solid, and the seller was more than accommodating.

The postal service screwed up, but I got the KB only a couple weeks later.

Thanks rflux!

No problem!  Thanks for the feedback.

Quote from: wolfik;496691
Do you mark parcels with "gift" sign ? I'd like to avoid taxes and additional fees. As far as I know parcel cannot be declared to be worth more than $50 . I think nobody in customs office knows a lot about gaming keyboards, so lowering value of the board is nothing serious.
Looking forward to your reply

Yep, the parcels are certainly Gifts because there is no money being transferred.  ;)

Offline wolfik

I hope you will answer my email soon. I've sent the money, but there were some inconveniences  on the way. It's  rather important ;)

Offline rflux

Replied :).

Offline wolfik

Waiting for my order ;D I hope it's already sent and is going to me :)

Offline rflux

Ducky Channel International Co. Mechanical Computer Keyboards /w Cherry Switches
« Reply #70 on: Sun, 19 February 2012, 18:38:47 »
Current Stock numbers in original post have been updated!  Sorry for the inaccuracy the past while.  My inventory methods were not up to snuff.  :)

Offline rjmana

Ducky Channel International Co. Mechanical Computer Keyboards /w Cherry Switches
« Reply #71 on: Sat, 25 February 2012, 12:26:22 »
Ordered a Red Led Ducky Shine with Black switches plus O-rings 2 weeks ago. After payment was received it was shipped around midweek last week and i received it yesterday. Not too bad for an order from Winnipeg to Vancouver through Canada post. This is my first mechanical keyboard ever since the IBM Model M, and I love the quality of the board as compared to a bunch of other keyboards I've had previously, never going rubber dome again!

rflux was very helpful in the decision for which board to purchase and answered questions throughout the time I was waiting for this to arrive. It sometimes took a day to reply, but hey, he sleeps, eats and poops! Thanks rflux!

Offline MafatConspiracy

« Reply #72 on: Wed, 29 February 2012, 21:22:04 »
Purchased a Ducky Shine with MX Blue's and red LED's from RFlux (Mechkeyboards Canada).  NO problems whatsoever.  Shipped without issues and responded promptly.  Would definitely pick up another for the office, maybe something quieter than the blue. :D

Offline kylestyle22

Got my keyboard (Shine MX Black with blue LED) about a month ago. Very happy with the product.

Offline rflux

Thanks for the feedback, ladies and gents.  But probably all gents.  Where's the lady mechanical love?  :)

Offline rflux

Updated the first post.  Should be getting more stock in the next few weeks.  Keep checking back!

Offline anzo

Hi rflux,

Any chances of importing 9008s with white LED??

Thanks!

Offline danv

Quote from: anzo;615216
Hi rflux,

Thanks!

I would be also interested in 9008s with white LEDs!

Offline madonga

Quote from: anzo;615216
Hi rflux,

Thanks!

Same here, totally interested as well.