Author Topic: (GB) PENUMBRA SA KEYSET(shipping)  (Read 1397072 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: (GB) PENUMBRA SA KEYSET(shipping)
« Reply #1150 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 11:56:26 »
This might be off-topic, but these keycaps seem rather tight for the Clear keys on my ErgoDox. I've already ripped out a couple of stems from while trying to pull off the keycap. Luckily, I was able to keep track of the spring, and re-assemble the key.

Any recommendations on oil/grease/compound that I should apply (after carefully pulling off all the keycaps again)?

that happens a lot with clears as they have an extra little bump, i find sorta wiggling the cap as im removing it helps
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline nomaded

« Reply #1151 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 12:19:05 »
that happens a lot with clears as they have an extra little bump, i find sorta wiggling the cap as im removing it helps

Yeah, that's pretty much what I've been doing after the first couple that I ripped out. If that's all that's needed, I'll just continue with the wiggling.

Thanks.
Dvorak
ErgoDox fullhand (MX Clears) w/Nuclear Green Data SA || Infinity ErgoDox (Zealios 78g tactile) w/SA Retro || Atreus62 (MX Clears) w/Chocolatier || TECK 209 (MX Browns) || TouchStream ST
Kensington Slimblade Trackball || Logitech Cordless Optical Trackman || Apple Magic Trackpad
Current Dvorak-based ErgoDox layout || Current Dvorak-based TECK layout

Offline CherryMX_Rainbow

« Reply #1152 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 12:21:12 »
I'm still looking forward to receiving mine.  Bunny any ETA on the shipment to Asia Pacific?

Offline yesimnathan

« Reply #1153 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 17:26:06 »
Alright Penumbra scoops groupbuy, lets start one up. Otherwise I'll have this long enough to mail it to someone else.
I very heavily depend on f & j being different as well. I'd be in for a scoop groupbuy haha.

Once I get my set, I'll try them out and see if I can adjust but I have a bad feeling that I'll be putting mine on the marketplace =(

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1154 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 18:35:19 »

Yeah, that's pretty much what I've been doing after the first couple that I ripped out. If that's all that's needed, I'll just continue with the wiggling.

Thanks.

I couldn't help it (jump to 1:02)

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1155 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 18:44:56 »
to be fair

i was unaware of this, the set was meant to come with scoops, all the mockups that were sent indicated scoops in the same way we always would, and in the same way it was indicated for the numpad

so no idea how one could happen and not the other

ill try find out what the deal is

Hopefully it was an oversight on SP's part and they'll remedy the situation. However, I have no issues doing a separate GB for them if necessary. It would appear that others are of the same opinion.  :cool:

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #1156 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 23:02:19 »
to be fair

i was unaware of this, the set was meant to come with scoops, all the mockups that were sent indicated scoops in the same way we always would, and in the same way it was indicated for the numpad

The 5 on the numberpad does have a deeper scoop, or rather: there's an option for both.

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #1157 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 06:00:41 »
I ordered a custom cable -- any ETA on when those will ship?
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #1158 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 06:33:09 »
to be fair

Hopefully it was an oversight on SP's part and they'll remedy the situation. However, I have no issues doing a separate GB for them if necessary. It would appear that others are of the same opinion.  :cool:

agreed........
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1159 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 06:35:26 »
I ordered a custom cable -- any ETA on when those will ship?

being worked on now

as for the scoops

i will get a message over to sp and work out the options we have based from there reply and update in here

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1160 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 11:05:59 »
i should have an answer on the scoops shortly for people, apparently they were made but we just dont have them, dont take that as the final word in case ther eis some miscommunication but we are working on sorting this out for people

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #1161 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 12:47:34 »
I'm still looking forward to receiving mine.  Bunny any ETA on the shipment to Asia Pacific?
I got mine last week.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1162 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 16:08:13 »
scoops are coming

obviously they will take some time and i dont wanna hold the sets up, so we will work out a way to distribute them when they arrive

but

scoops are coming

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1163 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 16:16:07 »
scoops are coming

obviously they will take some time and i dont wanna hold the sets up, so we will work out a way to distribute them when they arrive

but

scoops are coming

Offline jefferai

« Reply #1164 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 16:36:30 »
scoops are coming

but

scoops are coming

For those of us that got cables where they haven't shipped yet, maybe delay shipping a bit longer. I wouldn't mind if it means much less hassle and cost on your end.

Offline nomaded

« Reply #1165 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 19:13:34 »
scoops are coming

but

scoops are coming

Wow. Bunny. You are amazing. Let us give you something for the shipping.
Dvorak
ErgoDox fullhand (MX Clears) w/Nuclear Green Data SA || Infinity ErgoDox (Zealios 78g tactile) w/SA Retro || Atreus62 (MX Clears) w/Chocolatier || TECK 209 (MX Browns) || TouchStream ST
Kensington Slimblade Trackball || Logitech Cordless Optical Trackman || Apple Magic Trackpad

Offline nomaded

« Reply #1166 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 19:20:22 »

I couldn't help it (jump to 1:02)

Haha! Nice. Man, memories from HS.
Dvorak

Offline yesimnathan

« Reply #1167 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 19:40:11 »
scoops are coming

but

scoops are coming
Bunny, you are the MAN! I'm so happy to hear this!!!

Any word from Racoon on the remaining CONUS orders?

Offline GSimon

« Reply #1168 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 23:28:54 »

scoops are coming

but

scoops are coming

Can send it with my Toxic/Bro Set to save shipping

Offline skuko

« Reply #1169 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 04:16:07 »
yeah i didn't receive my cable either, so i guess raccoon has a backlog, you can send the scoops together with the cables (my guess is i am not the only one) :thumb:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1170 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 04:58:59 »
yeah i didn't receive my cable either, so i guess raccoon has a backlog, you can send the scoops together with the cables (my guess is i am not the only one) :thumb:

yeah, there were a couple eu/uk/orders im sending that i didnt have cables for yet, so for people i knew i decided to osend the sets anyway and ill forward the cables once i have them at my own expense

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #1171 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 05:02:28 »
Anyone in Aus get theirs? Not sure if I'm the unluckiest person ever or if Aus Post is just really slow at the moment but I have 3 packages MIA at the moment :(
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1172 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 05:06:00 »
Anyone in Aus get theirs? Not sure if I'm the unluckiest person ever or if Aus Post is just really slow at the moment but I have 3 packages MIA at the moment :(

aus orders are going out form the US, they only really started going out properly a week ago, ill follow up with raccoon on your order but id assume its fine sir

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #1173 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 05:07:35 »

aus orders are going out form the US, they only really started going out properly a week ago, ill follow up with raccoon on your order but id assume its fine sir
All good man, so long as it's not disappeared I'm cool. Just a little worried stuff is going missing cos the other two are like a month delayed :(
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1174 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 05:31:32 »

All good man, so long as it's not disappeared I'm cool. Just a little worried stuff is going missing cos the other two are like a month delayed :(

we got you covered sir, whatever happens you will end up wit this set

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #1175 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 09:54:28 »
scoops are coming

but

scoops are coming

This. If you can't put the scoops in with another order to save shipping please let us cover it so you don't put out more on your end. Great news btw, thank you for all the updates!
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #1176 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 10:27:17 »
good deal on the SCOOPS!

bunny-- question,

any chance of possibly getting any caps to fit the profile of an 1800 at the PRINT, SCROLL and PAUSE...........? even blank would be ok?

If not really.........don't sweat it as my ducky with clears is loving it's new shoes :cool:

i am very happy and maybe next time we can try to get the additional caps on that particular GB
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1177 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 13:07:28 »
This. If you can't put the scoops in with another order to save shipping please let us cover it so you don't put out more on your end. Great news btw, thank you for all the updates!

It appears we have a motion and a second. Motion passes.  ;D

Seriously, let us help cover the shipping if needed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 July 2014, 13:24:10 by mashby »

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #1178 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 13:22:40 »

It appears we have a motion and a second. Motion passes.  ;D

Seriously, let us help cover the shipping if needed.
[/quote]

absolutely..............don't even think about it!

done-- if anybody objects help yourself and speak up-- now and not later

More

Offline chipchop

« Reply #1179 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 19:28:06 »
Here's Penumbra on my Leopold FC660M. I had to modify the spacebar to fit the leopold stabilizer positions and the right shift is obviously from the numpad keycaps (and has a slight gap around it, though not the deal breaker visually that I feared it would be).
Do you have any picture of the spacebar mod? I tried doing it once and I just ruined a spacebar.

Offline fog

• actual synthetic
    • Solarized
« Reply #1180 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 21:00:44 »
Here's Penumbra on my Leopold FC660M. I had to modify the spacebar to fit the leopold stabilizer positions and the right shift is obviously from the numpad keycaps (and has a slight gap around it, though not the deal breaker visually that I feared it would be).
Do you have any picture of the spacebar mod? I tried doing it once and I just ruined a spacebar.

Yep. Here you go: Full Album

Dremel, superglue and some sacrificial keycaps is all you need. Unless you are some sort of dremel wizard you'll destroy the two stems in the spacebar that overlap the location of the new keycaps, so the sacrificial keycaps will be used just for the stems. I know some people use white-tack or similar gummy/sticky material instead of modding the spacebar like this. YMMV.

There is some crazing on the blue spacebar from, if i remember correctly, superglue accelerant (just don't use it or test in a small spot first). It's not visible from the top in this case, so it's a non issue.

Ethan Schoonover / http://ethanschoonover.com
HHKB / Leopold FC660M + Clueboard PCB / Nullbits Tidbit / Various custom boards

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #1181 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 23:22:27 »

Yep. Here you go: Full Album

Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

Dremel, superglue and some sacrificial keycaps is all you need. Unless you are some sort of dremel wizard you'll destroy the two stems in the spacebar that overlap the location of the new keycaps, so the sacrificial keycaps will be used just for the stems. I know some people use white-tack or similar gummy/sticky material instead of modding the spacebar like this. YMMV.

There is some crazing on the blue spacebar from, if i remember correctly, superglue accelerant (just don't use it or test in a small spot first). It's not visible from the top in this case, so it's a non issue.

Amazing... Can't wait to get my set on Saturday... slight complications delayed me getting mine but I can't waiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Greeeg

« Reply #1182 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 02:39:55 »
Got mine in AUS! (shipped from bunny via Germany)  :))

Such a great set, very glad I got in on the action :D

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #1183 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 02:45:16 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Thank you for these beautiful photos! I can't get enough of these... I just can't wait for Saturday!

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1184 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 09:54:11 »
The anticipation is killing me.  This is the most beautiful set and I can't wait to get my hands on it...  :)

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1185 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 14:00:29 »

Great photos Greeeg! Really like the one with all the caps laid out.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1186 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 18:32:54 »
I got mine today.  :)

OMG I have never laid eyes on a more beautiful set of keycaps.  These things are gorgeous.  I have been so excited for these for months and they are every bit as good as I was hoping.  Super happy right now.

Still getting used to the profile.  I am switching from IMSTO Cherry PBT, so I can't really think of a bigger transition than that.  It will take a moment to get used to, but I will manage.  ;)  I don't think it is possible to o-ring these caps (just looking at them anyway), so that is probably going to be the hardest thing for me to get used to.

Pictures don't do this set justice, but here you go anyway...

70523-0

Offline GSimon

« Reply #1187 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 18:40:29 »

OMG I have never laid eyes on a more beautiful set of keycaps.  These things are gorgeous.  I have been so excited for these for months and they are every bit as good as I was hoping.  Super happy right now.

(Attachment Link)

Looks sweet, I love the SA keysets and Penumbra has to be my favorit so far.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1188 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 19:57:36 »

Don't worry if BunnyLake is involved you will get your key-sets no matter what else happens in this world  :thumb: .

I've got heaps more still not arrived but I'm not worried because I know they're still in transit making their way to my place here in Convict Town.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1189 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 20:00:17 »

Don't worry if BunnyLake is involved you will get your key-sets no matter what else happens in this world  :thumb: .

I've got heaps more still not arrived but I'm not worried because I know they're still in transit making their way to my place here in Convict Town.

both of you have a box in my living room that is being shipped first thing in the morning lol

sadly it is your raindrop not penumbra orders,

but if either of you shoot me your zip code tomorrow night, you will havea tracking number as ive taken on aus from raindrop onwards

elrick, i know for a fact yoru penumbra shipped, im pretty sure i sent you tracking but if i didnt get in touch and i will, ill check on yours bueller next time i speak with raccoon
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 July 2014, 20:03:25 by BunnyLake »

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #1190 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 21:38:08 »

Still getting used to the profile.  I am switching from IMSTO Cherry PBT, so I can't really think of a bigger transition than that.  It will take a moment to get used to, but I will manage.  ;)  I don't think it is possible to o-ring these caps (just looking at them anyway), so that is probably going to be the hardest thing for me to get used to.
Looks great! The profile is going to be a huge transition for me, all the MX keyboards I'm using right now are DSA profile  :))
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline jefferai

« Reply #1191 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 21:45:24 »
Looks great! The profile is going to be a huge transition for me, all the MX keyboards I'm using right now are DSA profile  :))
[/quote]

Could be worse, could be DCS ☺

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1192 on: Fri, 11 July 2014, 23:26:53 »
elrick, i know for a fact yoru penumbra shipped, im pretty sure i sent you tracking but if i didnt get in touch and i will, ill check on yours bueller next time i speak with raccoon

As I have already received my CalmDepths I shall also get the Penumbra soon.  Because now I know that all the gear I bought off [CTRL]ALT is now coming in I have absolute confidence in you guys to deliver every single key-set.

Love live [CTRL]ALT  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: .

Offline Crabby_b

« Reply #1193 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 07:21:52 »
Hey Bunny, I took over someone's order. Just hoping it didn't get lost in the shuffle, as I haven't heard anything yet.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1194 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 12:04:43 »
Hey Bunny, I took over someone's order. Just hoping it didn't get lost in the shuffle, as I haven't heard anything yet.

if you could send me the details of that, like order number or whos order etc ill look in to that for you

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #1195 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 12:13:29 »

if you could send me the details of that, like order number or whos order etc ill look in to that for you

Looks like this person's order:
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=51026.msg1328832#msg1328832
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #1196 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 13:53:25 »
It's finally hereererereererereerererer~~~~~ and I LOVE IT!!! It looks, feels, and sounds so damn goooooooooooooood ~<3

Today, it is raining cats and dogs outside with thunderstorms so my pictures are kind of dark. I'll definitely take some more photos when the sun is back up :D

I have to say the wait was worth it! Only thing I'm kind of curious about now is standard SA profile. The alphabet letter rows feel slightly tall compared to the rows above and below it, and I feel like I probably would've preferred the lower and more dish shape of the standard SA profile, but this still feels absolutely amazing!

Thank you everyone who worked on this. I love it, and I love you guys ~<3

Offline Crabby_b

« Reply #1197 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 14:02:44 »

Looks like this person's order:
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=51026.msg1328832#msg1328832

That's it, thanks!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1198 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 15:20:56 »
It's finally hereererereererereerererer~~~~~ and I LOVE IT!!! It looks, feels, and sounds so damn goooooooooooooood ~<3

Today, it is raining cats and dogs outside with thunderstorms so my pictures are kind of dark. I'll definitely take some more photos when the sun is back up :D

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

Show Image
Show Image

I have to say the wait was worth it! Only thing I'm kind of curious about now is standard SA profile. The alphabet letter rows feel slightly tall compared to the rows above and below it, and I feel like I probably would've preferred the lower and more dish shape of the standard SA profile, but this still feels absolutely amazing!

Thank you everyone who worked on this. I love it, and I love you guys ~<3

Show Image

great shots sir

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #1199 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 15:23:50 »
great shots sir

Thank you, Master Bunny!

It helps when the subject material is already beautiful :P The set is so butter smooth <3