Author Topic: Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP)  (Read 3506869 times)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Re: Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP)
« Reply #14600 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 06:07:01 »
Does anybody know the types of switches IBM uses in their POS keyboards?

The POS keyboard we use at work is some type of rubber dome with slider I think, it's really nice to type on. The tactility is actually quite strong and the bottoming out is surprisingly solid. They are also very worn in so they obviously have aged well.

I won't pop out the cap, but some of the keys are translucent and it's a black cylindrical slider.

This isn't the same one exactly, but it looks very similar to this one, except it's black.

http://www.techpartswarehouse.com/media/images/IB-65Y4051_wm.jpg

Keycaps are also still pretty rough feeling, despite daily heavy use.

Rubber dome over slider

Just to verify before i screw these holes.

Since the housing cant be swapped on a HHKB I have to screw small holes to fit the modifier keys from a novatouch. correct?

I believe so. I'm not a heavy Topre user though.

are g80-1814 use a vintage clear switches or just modern clear switches? btw its the winkeyless version of g80-1800  :thumb:

Depends on the date code I suppose. And how much usage it's seen. I'd post a picture of the label and ask someone who's really into Cherry like photekq if the know what the date is.
Any update bro?  :thumb:

Lol...did you take a picture like I suggested? Can't help you without the label.

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #14601 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 11:39:10 »
are g80-1814 use a vintage clear switches or just modern clear switches? btw its the winkeyless version of g80-1800  :thumb:

Depends on the date code I suppose. And how much usage it's seen. I'd post a picture of the label and ask someone who's really into Cherry like photekq if the know what the date is.

If you are referring to the one that was posted in the Price Check thread, yes it has vintage clears since it was made in 1992.

Offline TehKitteh

« Reply #14602 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 13:12:11 »
Can someone explain what "C-axis" and G-axis" is referring on this keyboard?

http://tw.taobao.com/item/524230545942.htm

I'm pretty sure they're referring to switches, but I can't seem to find information on them.

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #14603 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 13:28:23 »

I'm pretty sure they're referring to switches, but I can't seem to find information on them.

It's definitely switches, but I'm not sure which kind. I remember the Zhuque keyboards showed the stem color along with the "-axis" name. See if you can find those to use as reference.

Offline TehKitteh

« Reply #14604 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 15:01:39 »

It's definitely switches, but I'm not sure which kind. I remember the Zhuque keyboards showed the stem color along with the "-axis" name. See if you can find those to use as reference.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I haven't found a complete description of them, but it seems that "C-axis" is actually cyan axis, meaning blue. Maybe the G stands for green? Anyway, has anyone had experience with Taobao? Is their currency the Yuan? It looks like this might be my next board, as I've been looking for a decent 40%.

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #14605 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 15:03:21 »

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I haven't found a complete description of them, but it seems that "C-axis" is actually cyan axis, meaning blue. Maybe the G stands for green? Anyway, has anyone had experience with Taobao? Is their currency the Yuan? It looks like this might be my next board, as I've been looking for a decent 40%.

I bought a keyboard from them for a friend. Yuan is the currency. Make sure to go through a proxy since not all vendors on Taobao will ship internationally (I got lucky with this).

Offline TehKitteh

« Reply #14606 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 15:25:49 »

I bought a keyboard from them for a friend. Yuan is the currency. Make sure to go through a proxy since not all vendors on Taobao will ship internationally (I got lucky with this).

Wow, am I correct in saying that this board costs $60 USD? If so, then for that price I might as well take my chances with whatever G-Axis means... my only fear is that C stands for Cherry and G stands for Gateron, considering the G axis is cheaper.

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #14607 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 15:29:34 »

Wow, am I correct in saying that this board costs $60 USD? If so, then for that price I might as well take my chances with whatever G-Axis means... my only fear is that C stands for Cherry and G stands for Gateron, considering the G axis is cheaper.

The boards are cheap, but shipping may cost a bit. I didn't go through a proxy and it was $22 to ship to the US. I'm not sure if proxies are any cheaper.

It's possible that G-axis means Gateron. You might be able to contact the vendor and ask for a picture of it.

Offline TehKitteh

« Reply #14608 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 15:33:25 »

The boards are cheap, but shipping may cost a bit. I didn't go through a proxy and it was $22 to ship to the US. I'm not sure if proxies are any cheaper.

It's possible that G-axis means Gateron. You might be able to contact the vendor and ask for a picture of it.

Alright, thanks for all the help. I should be able to figure it out from here. :thumb:

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #14609 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 15:34:32 »

Alright, thanks for all the help. I should be able to figure it out from here. :thumb:

Good luck! Keep me posted. I think this could be a fun little board if it works properly.

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #14610 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 15:52:34 »
I use Bhiner, and have been very happy. I've only ordered twice - one for some PCBs (Satan GH60) and one for cheap plastic cases. Both times I paid something like 5 USD to Bhiner and a bit over 20 USD for shipping to Norway. DHL with the PCBs, China Post the cases. PCBs were obviously faster :)

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #14611 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 17:28:25 »

Lol...did you take a picture like I suggested? Can't help you without the label.
[/quote]
I'm sorry I will ask the seller to post some label  :thumb:

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #14612 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 20:04:26 »
I know questions like this are totally subjective, but what are some of the more overall liked tactile ALPS switches?
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline TehKitteh

« Reply #14613 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 20:42:56 »
Good luck! Keep me posted. I think this could be a fun little board if it works properly.

Well, turns out that G-axis did indeed refer to Gateron switches. Helpful tip for anyone purchasing from Taobao in the future. I'm glad I didn't just take a chance on that, because I don't think I would have been as happy with Gaterons  :)). I'll probably buy this board soon, as it looks pretty nifty. Thanks again for the help  ;D

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #14614 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 21:58:38 »
I know questions like this are totally subjective, but what are some of the more overall liked tactile ALPS switches?

I hear a lot about the SKCM blues, I believe they are the complicated blues.  The other one that I believe to be more rare is the tactile browns.  Sharper and larger bump than MX clears.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline E3E

« Reply #14615 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 22:10:00 »

I hear a lot about the SKCM blues, I believe they are the complicated blues.  The other one that I believe to be more rare is the tactile browns.  Sharper and larger bump than MX clears.

The rarest of the Alps switches are Alps SKCL (linear) brown and Alps SKCM (tactile) greens.

Amber and Tac Brown can be found in specific computers that are always around, just expensive most of the time.

I've got a laptop in the mail, Broadwell 8T, that has SKCL (linear) Cream switches. These are a little less common than Amber and tac Brown, but also have that perk of ALWAYS being in a specific model.

In otherwards, like with the AEK and Apple Standard Keyboard in relation to orange Alps, IF these more or less readily available models did not exist with these switches, then Orange, Amber, Tac Brown, and Linear Cream would all be very mythical switches.

-

What makes blues so frustrating to find is that there are only a small few models of keyboards that are sure to have them, most of which being seldomly seen to boot, and the rest being a gamble and knowing the serial number range to look out for as well as FCC IDs, etc.

The Leading Edge DC-2014 and NEC APC HE410 (not the HE410E) are the most common ones that I know of that have them for sure. There are more, but these are the most common examples.  Blue alps are scarce compared to most of the other Alps varieties, but even more so, they are desirable, so any time they do come around in the open, they are often snapped up quickly.

« Last Edit: Tue, 02 February 2016, 22:15:52 by E3E »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #14616 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 22:11:08 »

The rarest of the Alps switches are Alps SKCL (linear) brown and Alps SKCM (tactile) greens.

Amber and Tac Brown can be found in specific computers that are always around, just expensive most of the time.

I've got a laptop in the mail, Broadwell 8T, that has SKCL (linear) Cream switches. These are a little less common than Amber and tac Brown, but also have that perk of ALWAYS being in a specific model.

In otherwards, like with the AEK in relation to orange Alps, IF these models did not exist with these switches, then Amber, Tac Brown, and Linear Cream would all be very mythical switches.

So what would be a tactile switch that's solid but also not too difficult to find?

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline E3E

« Reply #14617 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 22:18:47 »

In otherwards, like with the AEK in relation to orange Alps, IF these models did not exist with these switches, then Amber, Tac Brown, and Linear Cream would all be very mythical switches.

So what would be a tactile switch that's solid but also not too difficult to find?

I'd say Alps SKCM Orange is a fantastic switch, and after trying Ambers (the most tactile clicky switch I've tried), and SKCM Brown, it's my favorite tactile switch by far.

Salmon Alps are nice too, but are a little heavier and clunky feeling. I'd say they probably feel the closest to clears out of the tactile switches. Oranges feel very similar to blue alps, though they are a little lighter.

Both Salmon and Orange can be found in M0115 AEK and M0116 ASK boards.

It's true that SKCM brown is similar to Topre though. If a Topre switch was made out of solid plastic components instead of cup rubber. It has a very rounded tactility. SKCM Greens are similar here too, but they aren't as heavy.
« Last Edit: Tue, 02 February 2016, 22:20:31 by E3E »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #14618 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 22:20:27 »
I'd say Alps SKCM Orange is a fantastic switch, and after trying Ambers (the most tactile clicky switch I've tried), and SKCM Brown, is my favorite tactile switch by far.

Salmon Alps are nice too, but are a little heavier and clunky feeling. I'd say they probably feel the closest to clears out of the tactile switches. Oranges feel very similar to blue alps, though they are a little lighter.

Alright, thanks!

Offline E3E

« Reply #14619 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 22:24:01 »
I'd say Alps SKCM Orange is a fantastic switch, and after trying Ambers (the most tactile clicky switch I've tried), and SKCM Brown, is my favorite tactile switch by far.

Alright, thanks!

For sure man. :D Definitely show off any Alps builds if you decide to go for some!

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #14620 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 09:35:20 »

Alright, thanks!

I really like Orange SKCM. I didn't really like Salmon personally but a lot of people do. I think Blacks aren't bad if you clean and lube them. But also don't forget about Matias Quiet Click. I think it's a really underrated switch. I plan on using them in a build this year.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #14621 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 10:28:42 »

Alright, thanks!

I really like Orange SKCM. I didn't really like Salmon personally but a lot of people do. I think Blacks aren't bad if you clean and lube them. But also don't forget about Matias Quiet Click. I think it's a really underrated switch. I plan on using them in a build this year.
Oh yea, I always forget about the Matiases. Thanks!

Offline jerue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #14622 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 10:56:39 »
What boards besides the G80-5000 have vintage browns in them? Pretty much any Cherry board with them in '94 and 95?

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #14623 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 11:53:14 »
What boards besides the G80-5000 have vintage browns in them? Pretty much any Cherry board with them in '94 and 95?

It's usually anything pre '92, I know for blacks you can find some younger boards with vintage switches from backstock. I got my set of browns off a NiB g80-11801, they are very smooth imo.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #14624 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 11:55:12 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:15:39 by alienman82 »

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #14625 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 11:56:21 »

The purest only says that it's g80-5000 and the g80-1814 compaq one I believe

Correct for what they say true "vintage" browns, the rest they refer to "old" browns but still a lot better than newer ones.

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #14626 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 12:01:48 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:15:37 by alienman82 »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #14627 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 12:03:40 »

It's usually anything pre '92, I know for blacks you can find some younger boards with vintage switches from backstock. I got my set of browns off a NiB g80-11801, they are very smooth imo.

Just make sure to wait and only answer if you're sure of the answer. I seem to recall another member who I won't name who had a habit of spreading misinformation in this thread and it became a tad tiresome to have to correct him constantly. Not that you have a habit of doing this, more just a reminder to everyone

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #14628 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 12:05:07 »

Just make sure to wait and only answer if you're sure of the answer. I seem to recall another member who I won't name who had a habit of spreading misinformation in this thread and it became a tad tiresome to have to correct him constantly. Not that you have a habit of doing this, more just a reminder to everyone

If this information is wrong then why don't you correct it?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #14629 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 12:05:42 »

Correct for what they say true "vintage" browns, the rest they refer to "old" browns but still a lot better than newer ones.

Agreed.  I'm not too picky about that.  I've had small logo mx Blues that felt way better than large logos blues.  It really varies board to board.

Trust me, some people definitely are :p. But yea, condition is also huge. But I don't really mind for tactile switches whether it's real vintage model or not, as long as they're relatively worn

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #14630 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 12:06:39 »

I will if I see it, but back in the days when TS liked to post on here a ton, it was basically constant corrections. Got a bit tiresome

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #14631 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 12:10:30 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:15:34 by alienman82 »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #14632 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 12:11:47 »

I will if I see it, but back in the days when TS liked to post on here a ton, it was basically constant corrections. Got a bit tiresome

Okay well when it's said "I believe" take it with a gain of salt.  Ask photekq if you you're feeling it

I wasn't saying you were wrong. I quoted both the (what I believe to be) right and wrong answer. Sorry if there was some misunderstanding

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #14633 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 12:12:29 »
I worded the first part wrong however, I meant to say starting in '92, not pre '92. For "vintage" browns it would be '92-'94 and would be the old Kinesis, g80-5000, and g80-1838. You're best chance of finding older browns would be in a g80-11800 series.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #14634 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 12:14:24 »
I worded the first part wrong however, I meant to say starting in '92, not pre '92. For "vintage" browns it would be '92-'94 and would be the old Kinesis, g80-5000, and g80-1838. You're best chance of finding older browns would be in a g80-11800 series.

And frankly, and Cherry switches you can find pre-'95 should be sufficiently worn to feel at least decently smooth.

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #14635 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 12:18:28 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 16:15:31 by alienman82 »

Offline jerue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #14636 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 12:40:27 »

And frankly, and Cherry switches you can find pre-'95 should be sufficiently worn to feel at least decently smooth.

Thanks. Yea I would not be terribly worried about "true vintage" status or not, just that they're worn/old enough to not feel like modern MX browns. I'll try to look into a 1838 or 11800 at some point.

Offline E3E

« Reply #14637 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 12:47:40 »
Some people get really wound up when it comes to finding large logo vs small logo switches, but to be honest, I think the distinction between "vintage" and "old" matters little. I've had a friend of mine say that my worn-in 'old' MX clears were smoother than some "vintage"large logo MX clears that he also had.

So, in my humble opinion, vintage vs old is more hype than fact, and it's more about the plastics having been worn down. As we all know from typing on shined caps, texture can be quite easily worn down over the span of a decade or less, haha.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #14638 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 00:50:00 »
So the Matias Quiet Pro switches are solid switches as far as tactile ALPS go? And what are some of the more common ALPS boards with standard ANSI layouts that one could use to grab a set off of?

edit: besides AT101s, I'm not really a fan of the legends
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 February 2016, 00:52:24 by hwood34 »

Offline E3E

« Reply #14639 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 01:30:51 »
So the Matias Quiet Pro switches are solid switches as far as tactile ALPS go? And what are some of the more common ALPS boards with standard ANSI layouts that one could use to grab a set off of?

You do mean the Dell AT101s, right? There's also the SGI Granite, but it has an odd font too.

Other than that, the Omnikey 101 sometimes comes with an ANSI layout, but if you want something to fit on the typically supported layout for Korean customs (ie, Dell AT101 style or Alps ANSI is I also call it, because the caps are likely Alps manufactured)...

The next most common boards would be the Acer 6011 and 6311-K the latter has Acer switches but is Alps compatible.  The former is white Alps, but they are somewhat hard to find. Some AT&T boards rebrands are Acers too and have ANSI Alps caps.

The main distinction of Alps ANSI vs Tai Hao ANSI (which is very rare and I don't know of any other aside from the Omnikey), is that Alps always uses a 1.5u stepped Caps Lock. Tai Hao doesn't use a stepped Caps Lock.

The IBM P70 is the only Alps compatible board I know of with a 1.25u stepped caps lock, like Cherry, but that's a bit irrelevant here.  :p

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #14640 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 01:31:38 »

You do mean the Dell AT101s, right? There's also the SGI Granite, but it has an odd font too.

Other than that, the Omnikey 101 sometimes comes with an ANSI layout, but if you want something to fit on the typically supported layout for Korean customs (ie, Dell AT101 style or Alps ANSI is I also call it, because the caps are likely Alps manufactured)...

The next most common boards would be the Acer 6011 and 6311-K the latter has Acer switches but is Alps compatible.  The former is white Alps, but they are somewhat hard to find. Some AT&T boards rebrands are Acers too and have ANSI Alps caps.

The main distinction of Alps ANSI vs Tai Hao ANSI (which is very rare and I don't know of any other aside from the Omnikey), is that Alps always uses a 1.5u stepped Caps Lock. Tai Hao doesn't use a stepped Caps Lock.

The IBM P70 is the only Alps compatible board I know of with a 1.25u stepped caps lock, like Cherry, but that's a bit irrelevant here.  :p

Thanks for all the info! :thumb:

Offline thatllbeme

« Reply #14641 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 06:48:31 »
When pressing down on Gateron switches off-center (ie. on the sides of the keycap rather than the center), there's a bit of a scratchy feeling as it depresses. Would lubing the sides of the slider/stem fix that?

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #14642 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 06:55:32 »
When pressing down on Gateron switches off-center (ie. on the sides of the keycap rather than the center), there's a bit of a scratchy feeling as it depresses. Would lubing the sides of the slider/stem fix that?
lubing switches is always worth the extra work!  :thumb:

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #14643 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 07:19:23 »
lubing switches is always worth the extra work!  :thumb:
No it's not, especially if you have to desolder to lube.

Many times just using the keyboard for a few weeks helps just as much.

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #14644 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 10:44:02 »
You could also pour a can of coke into the keyboard. Won't help with the scratching, but you'll stop noticing it...

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #14645 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 11:36:19 »

Don't forget about the V60 and V80 if you're into modern boards. And yes, I really like the Matias Quiet switches. E3E got the vintage boards with a decent layout on lock.

Edit: Oops, misread the question but I'll leave my reply up anyways. I think it's great to have some modern alps options besides Matias.

Lube or wear would help.
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 February 2016, 11:37:56 by CPTBadAss »

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #14646 on: Thu, 04 February 2016, 19:14:10 »
The Apple Extended Keyboard I and II both have standard layouts as well.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #14647 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 20:37:04 »
Does anyone have some sort of diagram with the dimensions and screw hole placements of a standard 1800 PCB?

Offline E3E

« Reply #14648 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 21:30:08 »
Cross post from "what did you get in the mail today" since it's more relevant to ask here:

Whoa, guys... Have you seen this kind of variation in contact leaves?

This is vintage MX white vs old MX clears

I first noticed this when the zealio's contacts were for some reason standing out, then I glanced at the opened vintage MX whites and had a *ding* moment.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #14649 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 02:32:02 »
So what sort of LEDs do you use in the Redscarfs for RGB?
« Last Edit: Sat, 06 February 2016, 03:18:29 by hwood34 »