Author Topic: Post your Serika  (Read 14434 times)

Offline WheresTheSNES

Post your Serika
« on: Tue, 16 October 2018, 18:08:42 »
Anybody else get their Serika set in?

EDIT:  I've settled into the kit a bit more and I'm down with the yellow keys now.  This set is awesome. 

I am waiting to review until I've spent some time with them.  First impressions are 1.) high quality in terms of feel, thickness, texture (my first GMK set), 2.) alphas and black modifiers are gorgeous and 3.) Yellow modifiers are VERY YELLOW and the legends are thicker  than the renders.  I would be lying if I didn't say I'm a bit disappointed in the final hue of yellow and the thickness of the text legends on the yellow mods.  Giving it some time to grow on me.  I might want to keep the alphas/black modifiers and replace the yellow modifiers with another set or something.  Which leaves me with a LOT of spare yellow keys hanging around lol. 

Here are some pics on my Vortex Race 3 w/ Cherry MX Blues.

« Last Edit: Thu, 18 October 2018, 08:08:05 by WheresTheSNES »

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
Re: Post your Serika
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 16 October 2018, 18:23:20 »
That's a gorgeous set. I have immense regret not getting this -- I also was financially unable to do so at the time. On a mission now to find a kit! Looks great with the mat!

Offline WheresTheSNES

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 17 October 2018, 05:29:01 »
Thanks.  Yeah it is a gorgeous kit.  I've also go the micons. I may bust those out at some point.  Also the alphas and blacks are so neutral they would play extremely well with a lot of other colors.  Once I get some more cherry profile kits I plan on experimenting. 

Offline s4ltyp4nd4

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 17 October 2018, 19:44:29 »
Here is my Zen Keyboard + Serika :)

Offline portbaron

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 17 October 2018, 22:03:42 »
Waiting for skb68.
| LIVING THE 1800 LIFE |

Offline 5.6

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 19 October 2018, 23:26:06 »
I think that's a very good looking keyboard.  I particularly like the yellow, especially combined with the rest of the set.  Enjoy!

Offline WheresTheSNES

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 20 October 2018, 10:24:33 »
Here is my Zen Keyboard + Serika :)

Looks great!

I think that's a very good looking keyboard.  I particularly like the yellow, especially combined with the rest of the set.  Enjoy!

Thanks.  Yeah, I personally love it even more when it's contrasted with a deep blue or teal case or mat.  I'm totally going to try it on my Hermes/Mercury Rocketeer when it comes in, despite the opinions expressed regarding my much derided render lol.

« Last Edit: Sat, 20 October 2018, 10:27:36 by WheresTheSNES »

Offline Rob27shred

• Insane in the Membrane! 👻
« Reply #7 on: Sat, 20 October 2018, 12:07:47 »
That's a gorgeous set. I have immense regret not getting this -- I also was financially unable to do so at the time. On a mission now to find a kit! Looks great with the mat!

Definitely a gorgeous set! Don't feel bad though I'm in the same boat bud. I really wanted to get this set & had it all ordered up on MD, but had to cancel it due to finances at the time the drop closed. :( I gotta recover from my latest KB expenses right now so I'll be sure to drop you a hint if I see this set up for sale or trade anywhere! :thumb:

Offline WheresTheSNES

« Reply #8 on: Sun, 21 October 2018, 11:26:07 »
I have to say, it really classed up my Realforce RGB.

Offline razor_blade

« Reply #9 on: Sun, 21 October 2018, 13:37:12 »

I'm really struggling with my set. I don't have a black keyboard anymore, which is the best pairing, IMHO. I might sell my kits/cable/caution space bar. Beautiful on the boards shown here guys. Maybe I just need to buy another black board again. Hahahaha!

Offline mimalik

« Reply #10 on: Mon, 24 December 2018, 12:52:51 »
Hey,

If you are still interested in selling or trade, we may work something out.

Offline WheresTheSNES

« Reply #11 on: Sun, 06 January 2019, 18:29:01 »
Finally busted out the Micons. 

Offline Icemanrec

« Reply #12 on: Thu, 14 July 2022, 22:56:47 »
MT3 Serika on Wooting 60HE - Hall Effect