geekhack Community > Input Devices

Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.

<< < (2/107) > >>

Grim Fandango:
reserved

Grim Fandango:
I messed up in the original topic by not reserving enough posts. Because of this I started to exceed the max number of characters allowed. Therefore I had to make a new topic and lock the old one.

I added a "discussion: Mouse characteristics" section that will be expanded in the future. There are also a number of other things that I plan to add in the not so distant future.

Novus:
Sweet!
Glad to see the upgraded version of this thread.
Keep up the good work!

davkol:
I've just noticed you discuss CM Storm Spawn's firmware issues above. Have you taken the latest update into account? Speaking of that (the spawn has been discontinued in Europe due to bad reputation probably caused by the firmware), do you plan to mention availability of each mouse?

Skull_Angel:
I was wondering why the last thread got locked; glad to see you're expanding it!

I've also heard some people toss around rumors of the S9808 (used in Logitech's new S labeled laser mice) having no acceleration; is anyone able to confirm or deny that? I haven't be able to fish up any conclusive info on the matter, but am rather pessimistic about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version