Author Topic: DSA Retro Set (SHIPPED!)  (Read 1702023 times)

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
Re: DSA Retro Set (production finished!)
« Reply #1100 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 10:58:36 »
All these pictures are causing my salivary glands to dry out!  :p

Is there any ETA on when they'll be shipped?

Offline oldskulrulz

« Reply #1101 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 11:43:45 »
No, the keycaps are not dusty -- the photo was taken in the afternoon, and those are sparkles from the new plastic.  It looks quite different in person.

So, plastic shining or not, I see color disturbances on both photos even You shoot two pics from different angles... On the Space key below "V": there is a diagonal "line".

Or see 2nd. pic: left Commodore and left Alt keys have a line on their left sides. But Space have not - why? Very strange lighting effects. I know cameras sometimes make quite different pictures than live appearance. But these pictures a bit surreal - would be nice to re-take a photo outdoor in normal sunlight w.o. flash just for sure.

I getting see slight spotting on Matt3o's brilliant photos too [a smiley getting mad here]

Anyway, if You send me a keyboard like that I can make professional photos about :D (...I mean send me to keep it...)  :)

Ohh! And who will the brave to make a side-by-side photo with a real C64 !? :D

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #1102 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 11:50:51 »
All these pictures are causing my salivary glands to dry out!  :p

Is there any ETA on when they'll be shipped?

1.  Have a Gatorade®.

2.  Packing begins on May 4th.  Norcal members (and those from further away) are welcome.  Willing workers will get to take their keycaps home that very day!  Others will have to wait until the USPS collects, transits, and delivers.  PM me if interested.

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline Bullveyr

« Reply #1103 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 12:45:05 »
And yes, DSA keycaps indeed do have an orientation, even if the legends do not.  Matt3o is correct -- sprues to the front!  Except on the arrow keys, where you might want to rotate three of them so they point in different directions!
So all arrow keys are identical and 2 of them have to be rotated 90°?
I thought that causes some troubles?
Quote from: ripster;185750
Mechanical switches are mechanical.

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1104 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 12:52:28 »
And yes, DSA keycaps indeed do have an orientation, even if the legends do not.  Matt3o is correct -- sprues to the front!  Except on the arrow keys, where you might want to rotate three of them so they point in different directions!

All keys are identical, 2 need to be rotated 90°, 1 180° (they are all UP arrows). this causes no troubles.

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #1105 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 12:54:31 »
No upskirt shots of these ladies? Rumor has it these beauties are thick.

(disgusted stares directed at Krog)

Oh, right, like I'm the pig!
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline Bullveyr

« Reply #1106 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 13:08:19 »

All keys are identical, 2 need to be rotated 90°, 1 180° (they are all UP arrows). this causes no troubles.
Iirc there was some discussion about that in one of the GH60 threads (avoiding 90° rotated switches) because the MX mount is in fact not really symmetrical.
« Last Edit: Wed, 24 April 2013, 13:16:03 by Bullveyr »

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #1107 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 13:21:41 »

Iirc there was some discussion about that in one of the GH60 threads (avoiding 90° rotated switches) because the MX mount is in fact not really symmetrical.

DSA != DCS
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1108 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 13:22:57 »

DSA is symmetrical

Offline Bullveyr

« Reply #1109 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 13:38:23 »

DSA is symmetrical
So the mount on the DSA keys is symmetrical although the MX stem isn't?
Does that mean that the keys aren't fitting as tight as DCS does for example?

I don't want to sound like "that guy", I'm just confused. ;)

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #1110 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 13:42:55 »

DSA is symmetrical
So the mount on the DSA keys is symmetrical although the MX stem isn't?
Does that mean that the keys aren't fitting as tight as DCS does for example?

I don't want to sound like "that guy", I'm just confused. ;)

Typical cap sets have different profiles. The W key is a different profile than a Z key. If you put the Z cap in the same place as the W key, you would see the difference in profile.

DSA means that all the caps are uniform in profile. You can put the Z key where the W should go, and there won't be a profile difference.
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline Bullveyr

« Reply #1111 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 13:50:40 »
I'm not talking about the profile, I'm perfectly aware of that.

My point is that although you can rotate a DSA key 90° without any profile issue it possibly causes a problem because the MX stem isn't a "perfect +" (horizontal part thicker than the vertical one).
« Last Edit: Wed, 24 April 2013, 14:55:46 by Bullveyr »

Offline rknize

• * Administrator
    • metaruss
« Reply #1112 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 14:15:33 »
The Cherry MX stem is not uniform in that way.  The horizontal of the cruciform is thicker than the vertical.  However, SP's MX mount is not like this.  The horizontal and vertical are both the larger thickness...or very nearly so.

This is part of the reason why SP's mounts are a bit on the loose side and why the Costar stabilizers don't stay in.  In the case of the stabilizer, the cruciform seems to use the smaller dimension on both axis.  That's why they will usually stay in a normal Cherry cap but will fall out of an SP cap.
Russ

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
Re: Re: DSA Retro Set (production finished!)
« Reply #1113 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 14:15:55 »
No upskirt shots of these ladies? Rumor has it these beauties are thick.

(disgusted stares directed at Krog)

Oh, right, like I'm the pig!

I like my women like I like my key caps.

Offline Bullveyr

« Reply #1114 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 14:57:12 »
The Cherry MX stem is not uniform in that way.  The horizontal of the cruciform is thicker than the vertical.  However, SP's MX mount is not like this.  The horizontal and vertical are both the larger thickness...or very nearly so.

This is part of the reason why SP's mounts are a bit on the loose side and why the Costar stabilizers don't stay in.  In the case of the stabilizer, the cruciform seems to use the smaller dimension on both axis.  That's why they will usually stay in a normal Cherry cap but will fall out of an SP cap.
Thx, that answers my questions. :)

Offline vorn

« Reply #1115 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 15:12:56 »

I didn't know that about SP caps! Do they have a reputation for being loose? Across all families?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #1116 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 15:14:30 »

I didn't know that about SP caps! Do they have a reputation for being loose? Across all families?

It just depends on the mold, I guess. Their DCS spacebar molds hold those stabilizer inserts in TIGHT!
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Loligagger

« Reply #1117 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 15:50:23 »
What about DSA caps then? Was the tape/plastic trick necessary for the stabilized keys?

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1118 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 17:22:51 »
What about DSA caps then? Was the tape/plastic trick necessary for the stabilized keys?

it was necessary for costar, yes.

Offline GeorgeK

« Reply #1119 on: Thu, 25 April 2013, 01:47:06 »
I prefer the 'little square of paper' trick ;)
Black Filco TKL - Stickered, Lubed Reds || Poker w/Plate, Alu Case -  Stickered, Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears || Cherry G80-3700 w/SS Plate - Lubed 65g Ergo-Clears

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #1120 on: Thu, 25 April 2013, 08:00:41 »
Does it mean that for Filco or CM Quickfire Rapid we will need to use some paper or sth to stick them on stabilized keys?
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1121 on: Thu, 25 April 2013, 08:46:54 »
Does it mean that for Filco or CM Quickfire Rapid we will need to use some paper or sth to stick them on stabilized keys?

Use teflon tape, I think it is also known as plumber's tape.

(suggestion courtesy of samwisekoi)
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 May 2013, 13:10:50 by Matt3o »

Offline vorn

« Reply #1122 on: Thu, 25 April 2013, 08:58:28 »
Yes it is also known as plumbers tape, and thanks for the suggestion :)

DSA! ALL THE WAY!!!

I've been day dreaming about what 35 deep dish DSA blanks might be like to type on. Could be, nice?
« Last Edit: Thu, 25 April 2013, 09:14:58 by vorn »

Offline korrelate

• iubeo stultum esse libenter
« Reply #1123 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 12:42:31 »
Beautiful work here. Really... this is just gorgeous.

Topre REALFORCE

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1124 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 13:35:05 »
I have a very limited quantity of blank deep dish keycaps.

If you are interested please PM me, they go for $1 each, I have very few of them so I'm not keen on selling more than 4-6 per person (if there's no interest in them I'll consider selling more per person). Please note that shipping originates from Italy, UNregistered mail would be $4 internationally (at your own risk and it might take 3-4 weeks to be delivered), registered mail goes from $7 to $10 depending on where you live.

I know it sucks paying so much shipping for just a couple of keys... but the keys were not in the original GB and I was able to sneak them into my order, so consider them a bonus. Also I have other items to sell you may be interested in (KBT Pure with PBT caps, ABS rainbow blank alpha kit, sony e-reader prs-650, sony camera DSC-TX10, ESI unik 04 monitor speakers, ...).
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 May 2013, 01:16:35 by Matt3o »

Offline Bullveyr

« Reply #1125 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 14:28:40 »
Got the final order verification but there is still the problem with the German Umlaute.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #1126 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 15:18:04 »
Got the final order verification but there is still the problem with the German Umlaute.

Jeez, really?  I have it as Maklerbüro, the database has it like that, but I am sending those e-mails through a very basic Linux mailer, so perhaps the strippage occurs along the way.  I will watch the shipping label and use a ballpoint if needed!

In other Retro DSA news, an unnamed member sent a couple of beautiful GEEK HACK banners to decorate the packing party.  Thank you very much, unnamed member.

And in unrelated news, I mean absolutely unrelated news, a completely random member was selected for an early shipment because we needed to test the process, including the box size.  I hope you like the keycaps, unnamed member!

Unfortunately, the packing tests we have done showed that DSA keycap sets are NOT much smaller than other keycaps.  In fact, our first large trial order couldn't fit into TWO medium USPS flat-rate boxes, so I had to re-pack it and send it UPS.  This works for the US, but is a problem across borders.

The test of a small-box order showed that it would fit, but with alphas, mods, 10-key pad, C64 gray kit and a couple of dozen blank keycaps, it was a very tight fit.

We may have problems with orders that were on the high-side of fitting into a flat-rate box of either size.

One option we have is to open all of the little bags and ship all the keycaps loose.  That would save space, but is ugly for many reasons, so I don't want to do that.

We will get everything out that we safely can, and contact people individually if we need to re-think packing.  If your confirmation e-mail has 10 lines or more, you might be affected.  More when we know more.

FYI to all,

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline Bullveyr

« Reply #1127 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 15:29:18 »

Jeez, really?  I have it as Maklerbüro, the database has it like that, but I am sending those e-mails through a very basic Linux mailer, so perhaps the strippage occurs along the way.  I will watch the shipping label and use a ballpoint if needed!
Yea, dunno what causes the problem but I'm not really worried anyways, I'm pretty sure "Maklerb�ro" on the label would still reach its destination.

We will get everything out that we safely can, and contact people individually if we need to re-think packing.  If your confirmation e-mail has 10 lines or more, you might be affected.  More when we know more.
With 19 lines I guess I'm affected, no problem paying a few extra bucks for safe shipping.

Offline DamienG

• DamienG
« Reply #1128 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 16:06:19 »
The database is probably unicode or utf-8 and correct.

The mailing software sounds like it's setting ISO-8859-1 (Windows 1252-Latin-1) in the mime header (or not setting one at all) then emitting UTF-8 characters.

[)amien

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #1129 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 16:12:17 »
It's my opinion that ALL mailing addresses should be written in standard English (Latin alphabet). That should be a requirement from this point forward, to ensure compatibility between postal services and systems.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline DamienG

• DamienG
« Reply #1130 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 16:17:17 »
It's my opinion that ALL mailing addresses should be written in standard English (Latin alphabet). That should be a requirement from this point forward, to ensure compatibility between postal services and systems.
What postal service compatibility? Origin country sees destination country name, ships it. Doesn't care about rest of label. Destination should know their own characters.

[)amien

Offline oluf

• formerly olaph
« Reply #1131 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 16:21:45 »
Order confirmation received.. Thank you! However, the city, state and zip code are incorrect. I replied to the email with an update. Please, let me know if you didn't get it. Thanks again!

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #1132 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 16:33:09 »
What postal service compatibility? Origin country sees destination country name, ships it. Doesn't care about rest of label. Destination should know their own characters.

[)amien

For instance, if I send something international from the counter at the post office here, the clerk has to type in the information I wrote on the customs form into the computer. Will she know that there is a difference between a "ü" and a "u," or that it matters?

That's just one example that I can think of.

in memoriam

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #1133 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 16:35:23 »
but the country can be typed in plain english

Offline fydo

• Meow!
DSA Retro Set (production finished!)
« Reply #1134 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 17:23:58 »
I am so excited! :D
This set looks amazing!
CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid | Ducky Shine II (White LED)

Offline Lighthouse1

« Reply #1135 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 17:35:55 »
No problem here with some extra funds for more box space in the shipping if needed, you guys are really taking good care of this!

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #1136 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 18:19:15 »
mr samwise

you have a PM! (when you get a chance of course....busy man i know)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1137 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 20:01:33 »

FYI to all,

- Ron | samwisekoi
Show Image

No worries Sam, if you need more moolah then email me with the required "updated" amount.

More than happy to pay up and make sure these babies are delivered to my address in Convict Town  ;) .

Offline salmo

• messmore.org
« Reply #1138 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 20:30:53 »
For instance, if I send something international from the counter at the post office here, the clerk has to type in the information I wrote on the customs form into the computer. Will she know that there is a difference between a "ü" and a "u," or that it matters?

That's just one example that I can think of.

I ran a contract postal unit for a while.  No one types in the customs forms, so no worries there.  They are just many carbon copies (one for you, one for the accepting post office, a couple more for someone else to peel off...).  Same with insurance, etc.  There are no character set limitations in US postal mail.  They've just gotten to the point where they add zipcodes and such to barcodes on letters and postage, names aren't really used anywhere in their systems that I can think of.  Delivery notification is just tied to the barcode.  Heck, with registered mail, everyone who touches it has to log it in a book (book!).   As far as I could tell, it just made mail slower because everyone hated touching it. 

There are a variety of character set limitations in email.  Some legacy mail tools still only support 7-bit encoding ASCII, most do full 8-bit ASCII like ISO-8859-1 or whatnot.  Few are UTF-8 clean, outside of graphical mail clients.  The scrozzling of the umlaut looks like a character encoding issue.  No big deal, it'll print fine.

Offline wasabah

« Reply #1139 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 03:27:06 »
I still don't have a confirmation mail either.
ErgoDox Classic | Logitech G400 | Logitech Marble | Logitech M570 | Logitech M235 | Logitech M305

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #1140 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 04:41:55 »
Got my confirmation. All good.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #1141 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 08:35:51 »
I still don't have a confirmation mail either.

I will check on this when I get to the office.

- Ron I samwisekoi

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #1142 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 08:46:44 »
FYI: deep dish blanks are already sold out. Thanks everyone, enjoy your caps!

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #1143 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 09:45:32 »
I can't wait to see this set! Thanks Ron and Matt for probably the best-run (and possibly the best-looking) groupbuy so far.
Any word on what GB is next? Green Retro set? Or some spherical?
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #1144 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 13:48:34 »
I can't wait to see this set! Thanks Ron and Matt for probably the best-run (and possibly the best-looking) groupbuy so far.

There are words in this that bug me that shouldn't bug me.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #1145 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 14:05:04 »
Don't worry, your highness. Your GB holds a special in someone's heart. It's a shame that that person had a heart attack though...

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #1146 on: Thu, 02 May 2013, 14:59:06 »

There are words in this that bug me that shouldn't bug me.

Matt's front-end for the DSA GB should become a regular feature of all GBs is what I'm saying. CCnG is right up there in halls of GB winningness.

(a month later, Krog receives his CCnG package, consisting of a fine CCnG powder)

0_o

We should have a thread dedicated to overemotional reactions to GB set unpackings. I'm plan on playing Peter Cetera's 'Glory of Love' (as seen in The Karate Kid part whatever) when I open my DSA set. The USPS box will rest on a white satin pillow.
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 May 2013, 15:01:34 by Krogenar »
More

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #1147 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 09:06:41 »
er·ra·ta  noun, plural
statements of error and correction inserted, usually on separate pages or slips of paper, in books or other publications

Apparently the DSA sets for the past few years have had some fit problem when installed in certain keyboards.  This may have been shrugged off as 'just one of those things' by past purchasers, but not any more!

As soon as the Retro DSA keycaps came out of the molds, Matt3o had a sample set sent to him in his keycap-design studio in Tuscany.  There, against the umber hills found in so many paintings (and tourist photos) he test fit the keycaps onto several keyboards and discovered the problem.  Careful measurement and some consultation revealed what the problem had been all along:  The 2.25 and 2.75 keycaps were over-large and out of spec.  On some keyboards they work fine, but on keyboards that closely follow the Cherry specs, they bind against edges and adjacent keycaps.  On your Poker or Pure?  Fine.  On your Filco.  Nope.  won't work.

So, with the kind and compassionate Melissa from Signature Plastics on the job immediately, new molds for both sizes were made and then replacement keycaps for every 2.25 and 2.75 keycaps in Retro DSA were re-shot.  The replacement keycaps were bagged into small kits we are calling "Errata" and air-lifted to the Samwisekoi Retro DSA Packing and Shipment facility in California.

So the members of this group buy will be receiving an extra bag or bags of 2.25 and 2.75 (Shift and Return) keycaps for every Mod kit in their order. These errata kits might not be needed, but you -- valued group buy member -- will have them in your order nevertheless.

And every future run of DSA keycaps will fit Filco and related keyboards better than ever.

- Ron | samwisekoi

[edit]
Update 9:37am PDT:  Errata kits have arrived!  They fit!  O frabjous day!  Callooh! Callay!
[/edit]

« Last Edit: Fri, 03 May 2013, 11:39:45 by samwisekoi »

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #1148 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 09:08:40 »
And this is how things should be done.

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #1149 on: Fri, 03 May 2013, 09:09:22 »