Author Topic: Looking for Someone to Collab with on a Keeb  (Read 2155 times)

Offline TruffleShuffle90

• Divine Keyboards
Looking for Someone to Collab with on a Keeb
« on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 15:41:56 »
Hey GeekHack community,

I've recently became fully immersed in the mech keyboard hobby (addiction maybe the better word for it) but I have been working on designing a kit. I am hoping to find someone that has a little more experience in successfully completing a group buy and sale through this website. I would like to Collab with someone who has a little more experience and share in the profit side of it. I already have some designs completed and the layout I have in mind but I need some direction on the PCB side of things. I am able to put together and design a basic barebones type PCB, but some of the features I want to add I am a little unsure on how to implement on the circuit board side of things.

If there are any members out there that have successfully completed a group buy or that even just have a strong knowledge of electrical engineering/pcb design. If you meet the prior qualifications and have some time to take on a project, pm me, lets have a conversation and see if this is something you'd be interested in working on together.