Author Topic: 60% aluminum case  (Read 100559 times)

Offline phoenix1234

Re: 60% aluminum case
« Reply #250 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 21:03:48 »
Guys, we should be calm down. We already waited for 5-6 months already, so waiting for a few more weeks doesn't hurt anybody.

Regarding the accusation of scam, we need to have evidence rather than just base on some line of text from a new account. We have seen the pictures taken from the cases, not all but at least some (posted by bdtbinh above) so at least we have some evidences that they had the cases in production

I think we don't need to escalate the issue into higher level because locking his Paypal account doesn't help anybody. As you can see, the lesson learnt from this topic "[GB (almost) CANCELLED] BSP DYE SUB"  http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=43104.0 is that after the account locked, he was completely disappeared, somebody never receive more money. Secondly, as you can see, this GB involved a lot of people in Vietnam including me (550$   :-X), so if there is any issue, for the love of God, Vietnamese people are the one face the problem first. Last but not least, the most important point is to resolve the cases and get everyone received their purchases rather than add fuel to the fire. Therefore, I would like to ask everyone please be calm down and wait for a few more weeks, especially the ones who don't involve in this GB. Thank you.
I like linear switches

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #251 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 21:25:07 »
For God's sake, some one really know what to concentrate on, the main things here is to get the update and the cases.

Can you guys up there just stop your bull**** war (I know what happened, little, but I know), keep your 'national face' (as you made it to be) out of these non-relate topics like this and team ali/botay, pls just have some words. Everyone will happy to wait a little  longer time to have finest product but only when they know what they're waiting for, rather than just leave them in doubt....
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #252 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 22:17:47 »
At this point I doubt if I would even be happy receiving my case.
My post linked to another topic was to another GB of Ali where he has also disappeared.

I'm willing to give it more time before we escalate things,
but if there is an option to get my money back, I want it.

Forgive me if 3rd party accounts of cases that don't belong to me [my case and plate were never pictured] don't put my head to rest.
If we had a single word from the OP it might be different.
I'm looking for anyone to help me if and if there's a way Paypal can then I will let them.

Offline phoenix1234

« Reply #253 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 23:27:58 »
Updated 14/05/2014

I just contacted Hiếu (Ali) and Tuấn Anh (Botay) via Facebook and ask them several question, here are what they responded

-------
Question: Where are our cases?
Answer: Picture taken
64671-0

Question: Is that all? Where are the rest? How many cases in production totally? How is their condition?
Answer: No, it is not all. The rest are in anodizing process. Totally, there 22 cases are in production, 16 Poker and 6 TKLS, 14 for GH and 8 for Vietnam community. There are 3 TKL cases (sanding)  are failed because of manufacturing, so definitely they will be reproduced. The scratched TKL are in good condition.

Question: Where are the poker, I didn't see many Poker in the picture, where are they?
Answer: They are in anodizing process too. We only take some of them as you can see in the picture above.

Question: When will you ship to GH community? When will you ship to all Vietnamese customers? Please give me some estimation.
Answer: GH customers mostly ordered Poker, so we can ship to them by the next 2 weeks. Vietnamese customers need to wait for 2 weeks after that.

Question:Do you have any promise to your customers?
Answer: We will try our best to delivery the products as the sample product. That's for sure.

Question: Why don't you go to GH and update these for them? Why did you let them be furious?
Answer: We cannot control the manufacturer so we cannot make any promise about the delivery since then. The manufacturers are big OEM for giant customers like Panasonic, so they can only work on our products as part-time income projects. However now that we understand about the consequences of losing credibility so we feel very sorry about this delay. Actually, we don't know how to handle the damage control, so we can only keep quite until the issues resolved. This is the first GB that we join to the world, so we don't know exactly how to handle the accidence, how to respond to the customers in English when there is a problem.
-------

That's all I have.
I like linear switches

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #254 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 23:31:18 »
Cheers for the update, is there any chance whether you could confirm Ali has my updated address? I messaged him several times about it but never heard back.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #255 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 23:32:39 »
Updated 14/05/2014

I just contacted Hiếu (Ali) and Tuấn Anh (Botay) via Facebook and ask them several question, here are what they responded

-------
Question: Where are our cases?
Answer: Picture taken
(Attachment Link)

Question: Is that all? Where are the rest? How many cases in production totally? How is their condition?
Answer: No, it is not all. The rest are in anodizing process. Totally, there 22 cases are in production, 16 Poker and 6 TKLS, 14 for GH and 8 for Vietnam community. There are 3 TKL cases (sanding)  are failed because of manufacturing, so definitely they will be reproduced. The scratched TKL are in good condition.

Question: Where are the poker, I didn't see many Poker in the picture, where are they?
Answer: They are in anodizing process too. We only take some of them as you can see in the picture above.

Question: When will you ship to GH community? When will you ship to all Vietnamese customers? Please give me some estimation.
Answer: GH customers mostly ordered Poker, so we can ship to them by the next 2 weeks. Vietnamese customers need to wait for 2 weeks after that.

Question:Do you have any promise to your customers?
Answer: We will try our best to delivery the products as the sample product. That's for sure.

Question: Why don't you go to GH and update these for them? Why did you let them be furious?
Answer: We cannot control the manufacturer so we cannot make any promise about the delivery since then. The manufacturers are big OEM for giant customers like Panasonic, so they can only work on our products as part-time income projects. However now that we understand about the consequences of losing credibility so we feel very sorry about this delay. Actually, we don't know how to handle the damage control, so we can only keep quite until the issues resolved. This is the first GB that we join to the world, so we don't know exactly how to handle the accidence, how to respond to the customers in English when there is a problem.
-------

That's all I have.

Better than nothing

I assume that you translated this to english?

Offline phoenix1234

« Reply #256 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 23:36:29 »
Better than nothing

Yes, of course Pacifist, we use Vietnamese to communicate.

Cheers for the update, is there any chance whether you could confirm Ali has my updated address? I messaged him several times about it but never heard back.

Hi Bueller, yes, he confirmed that your new address was received.
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 May 2014, 23:38:54 by phoenix1234 »
I like linear switches

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #257 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 23:37:20 »
Better than nothing

That's what I thought. Tell him to just use google translate and provide some simple updates to show he's alive and still is trying to run the GB

Offline taylordcraig

« Reply #258 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 00:20:27 »
Better than nothing

Hi Bueller, yes, he confirmed that your new address was received.

Thank you for the update. As Pacifist suggested, please relay that most of the anger was caused by no communication, any updates at all are nice to know he hasn't disappeared with our money.

Offline bdtbinh

• In Geek I trust
« Reply #259 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 23:37:16 »
I reiceved mine today. The Quality is good, no single scratch, the brush looks nice. After a long time waiting i can say it worth :)
But that`s my judment, cause this is my 1st alu case so i cant compare it with other alu case.
Here is some pic of it:

Offline bdtbinh

• In Geek I trust
« Reply #260 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 23:37:46 »
duplicate
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 May 2014, 00:13:25 by bdtbinh »

Offline bdtbinh

• In Geek I trust
« Reply #261 on: Wed, 14 May 2014, 23:37:59 »
duplicate
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 May 2014, 00:13:14 by bdtbinh »

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #262 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 00:51:08 »
Wow thats a relief - I ordered the same exact case so hopefully mine should be on it's way soon.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline taylordcraig

« Reply #263 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 09:49:00 »
Wow thats a relief - I ordered the same exact case so hopefully mine should be on it's way soon.

Was a pretty quick turn around from "sorry for no updates" to "we have cases."
I, ever the skeptic, patiently await my case at the mercy of Ali.

Offline watterrbottle

« Reply #264 on: Thu, 15 May 2014, 13:51:45 »
holy... this thread is intense. You've saved everyone lots of trouble phoenix!

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #265 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 08:03:45 »
Ali - I ordered a black 60% case just like the one pictured above, is mine being shipped?

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #266 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 10:59:18 »
Heard anything new phoenix?

Offline phoenix1234

« Reply #267 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 11:22:40 »

Nothing really new yet. I did not receive anything, unfortunately.

From the latest information I received from Botay and Ali yesterday, they are running the batch of anodizing for colour cases. It is because from the latest batch, nearly all of colour anodizing cases had technical problem except the black and white ones. Therefore, they need to do all over again. Until then, there will no further update.

Everything else is ready: PCB, plate, stabilizers, led, switches ... except the cases and M2-5mm screws for poker cases.

They schedule to have update more by next week after the batch of anodizing finished.
I hope that we can receive good news from them.
I like linear switches

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #268 on: Wed, 28 May 2014, 03:58:01 »
Ali - updates please. It's been two weeks and my case was pictured in the photo update posted above, I don't understand why I'm still waiting when my case is already done.

Offline phoenix1234

« Reply #269 on: Thu, 29 May 2014, 00:27:08 »
Update 29/05/2014: according to Botay and Ali, there are still many quality issues to be fixed and completed including but not limited to: TKL plates, cases, screws and anodizing.  Therefore, everything must be delayed until next week, according to Botay via Facebook PM :confused:
I like linear switches

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #270 on: Thu, 29 May 2014, 08:20:25 »
honestly im not surprised, his acrylic case group buy was horrible, there was no communication for MONTHS and when we did see them 1. they didn't all arrive at once, people got their acrylic cases in a trickle of like 6 months time i got mine in the middle of that time and it came in really crappy packaging, like wrapped in some food container 2. they were horrible quality, glue stained the acrylic and anything clear looked like crap, only solid colors ended up usable and many people just straight up sold theirs in the classifieds because they were so disapointed. When i saw this aluminium case i was surprised because it looked so high quality but i knew **** like this would happen, i just didn't want to be rude.

Just because your clear case came out looking like crap doesn't mean everyone's did. My clear case was fine. Regardless of the lack of communication, eventually, we got what we ordered.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #271 on: Thu, 29 May 2014, 08:27:07 »
Update 29/05/2014: according to Botay and Ali, there are still many quality issues to be fixed and completed including but not limited to: TKL plates, cases, screws and anodizing.  Therefore, everything must be delayed until next week, according to Botay via Facebook PM :confused:

Man I'm getting tired of this. He's delivered the same case I ordered to bdtbinh so I don't know why I have to wait when the black 60% cases are already finished.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #272 on: Thu, 29 May 2014, 08:38:34 »

Ali - thats the case I ordered circled in the picture, the same one you sent to bdtbinh. I don't want to hear any more excuses, just send me my damn case. I don't give a piss if there are problems with the anodizing, standoffs missing or whatever. Just send me the case. It's been SIX. MONTHS.

Offline redeye

« Reply #273 on: Thu, 29 May 2014, 14:22:14 »
honestly im not surprised, his acrylic case group buy was horrible, there was no communication for MONTHS and when we did see them 1. they didn't all arrive at once, people got their acrylic cases in a trickle of like 6 months time i got mine in the middle of that time and it came in really crappy packaging, like wrapped in some food container 2. they were horrible quality, glue stained the acrylic and anything clear looked like crap, only solid colors ended up usable and many people just straight up sold theirs in the classifieds because they were so disapointed. When i saw this aluminium case i was surprised because it looked so high quality but i knew **** like this would happen, i just didn't want to be rude.

Just because your clear case came out looking like crap doesn't mean everyone's did. My clear case was fine. Regardless of the lack of communication, eventually, we got what we ordered.

So you're basically saying to him "tough s**t, I got my stuff, It's all good". I'd like to see what you would do if the shoe was on the other foot?

Received mine yesterday.
I do have to say ordering a clear top / bottom was a horrible idea. The glue was applied very poorly, as others have stated, which ruins the entire look of the case.
Will be forced to modify it since the glue has essentially rendered it useless.

Looks like there was another.
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 May 2014, 14:24:28 by redeye »

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #274 on: Thu, 29 May 2014, 14:41:24 »
I ordered a cheap acrylic case and I expected imperfections for the price I paid.
edit: grammar
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 May 2014, 14:47:09 by domoaligato »

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #275 on: Tue, 03 June 2014, 20:59:10 »

Offline phoenix1234

« Reply #276 on: Wed, 04 June 2014, 00:59:44 »

YGPM about the direct contacts of Ali and Botay.

I got a feeling this GB could get another delay. Botay kept promising but nothing delivered to me so far. As Botay explained, the production had another issue with anodizing. I really want to help you from a customer perspective but it seems everything is getting beyond my reach. Things still get delayed.

FYI, according to Ali and Botay, the master-mind of the production is botay. He is the one who is in charge of contacting the manufacturer, quality verification, production costs and shipping. So you can contact directly to Hieu and Tuan Anh if you need any live information update.

I would like to enclose the conversation between me and botay on facebook PM (privacy information removed)
phoenix: Would you please update the situation.
phoenix: As you promised, the lot of poker will be shipped this week, please let me know the progress
botay: Well
botay: I'm still waiting for factory
botay: Tomorrow I will visit the factory
I like linear switches

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #277 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 12:13:41 »
Well that was a fun couple of weeks. Back to feeling like I'm never going to get my case.

Oh, wait! We're still waiting on the factory aren't we? Despite the fact that another member has received the exact same case I ordered. What a load of ****.
« Last Edit: Tue, 10 June 2014, 12:15:21 by bueller »

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #278 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 15:50:50 »
If everything fails we could still hire a "47" at .onion :cool:

J/K

Offline Germiphene

« Reply #279 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 13:43:18 »
Guess I'll beat the dead horse  :mad:.  updates???
HHKB pro | RF 87U | RF 87U uni-45g | CM QFR | Steelseries 6Gv2 | Filco MT2 | IBM model M | IBM SSK '87

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #280 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 13:46:20 »
Guess I'll beat the dead horse  :mad:.  updates???

Yep same here. Has this gone back into fantasy land again or can we actually expect to get our cases?

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #281 on: Sat, 21 June 2014, 10:54:57 »
Alright who's up for getting together and emailing PayPal to let them know about this obvious fraud? I want my case or I want his account locked.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #282 on: Sat, 21 June 2014, 10:58:21 »
Alright who's up for getting together and emailing PayPal to let them know about this obvious fraud? I want my case or I want his account locked.

I can tell you from my experience with reporting DrugER/JackASS to PayPal over the whole DSA Dolch debacle, that if you're outside the 45-day window, or if you paid as gift, they don't give a rat's ass. They will send you a form letter and consider the matter closed.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #283 on: Sat, 21 June 2014, 15:53:51 »
So... the hitman?  :-\

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #284 on: Sat, 21 June 2014, 16:45:58 »

I can tell you from my experience with reporting DrugER/JackASS to PayPal over the whole DSA Dolch debacle, that if you're outside the 45-day window, or if you paid as gift, they don't give a rat's ass. They will send you a form letter and consider the matter closed.

yeah, i liked paypal until it came to having to deal with an issue that doesnt fall perfectly in their wheel house, anything outside of there little window they just dont wanna know
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline phoenix1234

« Reply #285 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 10:37:22 »
It's just like what we gave Botay (aka. Botay46 - Quan Tuan Anh) and Ali (Hieu) are useless. After yet another 45 days, we did not receive anything from them ... Obviously, this GB became something completely ridiculous and a lot of people did not get what they paid for. I'm not sure what they are doing recently but nothing was updated so far ... It's pointless to have more hope on this GB ...
I like linear switches

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #286 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 10:41:21 »
It's just like what we gave Botay (aka. Botay46 - Quan Tuan Anh) and Ali (Hieu) are useless. After yet another 45 days, we did not receive anything from them ... Obviously, this GB became something completely ridiculous and a lot of people did not get what they paid for. I'm not sure what they are doing recently but nothing was updated so far ... It's pointless to have more hope on this GB ...

Yeah I've lost all hope now, I don't believe for a second they actually intended to ever ship these to us. Even the most useless half-wit could get a small batch of cases made in 7 months.

Offline Rodgaroon

• Size matters, just ask my wife.
« Reply #287 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 19:26:21 »
I'm so sorry to hear this guys. I have been following the thread for a few months now.

If I "knew a guy" I'd'd be giving them a call right now.
G6v2 (MX Black) | Poker II (MX Brown) | Compact SQ (MX Clears 62g)

Offline Germiphene

« Reply #288 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 00:12:28 »
It's bull****.  These were going to be the cases for my gh60's, and now I have to shell out more money.  Ali, go **** yourself.  Tried of scams.
HHKB pro | RF 87U | RF 87U uni-45g | CM QFR | Steelseries 6Gv2 | Filco MT2 | IBM model M | IBM SSK '87

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #289 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 00:40:27 »
Ditto.

Ali/Botay - you're a couple of ****ing cowards. Karma is a ***** and you'll get what's coming to you eventually.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #290 on: Thu, 26 June 2014, 11:23:07 »
Wow, really awful what's happened here. I hope you guys get some resolution...or at least a pound of flesh
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline phoenix1234

« Reply #291 on: Fri, 27 June 2014, 08:51:42 »
update 27/06/2014

I asked Ali to ship the PCB and stabilizers to me because I have reasonable doubt on the case and the plate. So today, I received 2 PCB and 2 sets of stabilizers. It seems they are in good condition. Here they are :

I need to pay a separated shipment from Ha Noi to Sai Gon but at least I can receive partially the order from Ali (~30% of my order value : 150/500 USD).

As Ali confirmed, Ali only kept mostly the pcb, stabilizers, switches ... Botay (aka botay46, Quan Tuan Anh) is responsible mainly for the case, plate and screws. However, until now, nobody has any up-to-date information about them from Botay. I don't know exactly the internal business between them but it is exactly what I get so far. Indeed, Ali is the one who receives the payment from GH community so he will be responsible for this mainly even behind the scenes Botay aka Botay46 might be the mastermind of production. I think anyone wants to contact directly Botay should use his Facebook.
« Last Edit: Fri, 27 June 2014, 09:04:43 by phoenix1234 »
I like linear switches

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #292 on: Tue, 01 July 2014, 07:44:54 »
update 27/06/2014

I asked Ali to ship the PCB and stabilizers to me because I have reasonable doubt on the case and the plate. So today, I received 2 PCB and 2 sets of stabilizers. It seems they are in good condition. Here they are :
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I need to pay a separated shipment from Ha Noi to Sai Gon but at least I can receive partially the order from Ali (~30% of my order value : 150/500 USD).

As Ali confirmed, Ali only kept mostly the pcb, stabilizers, switches ... Botay (aka botay46, Quan Tuan Anh) is responsible mainly for the case, plate and screws. However, until now, nobody has any up-to-date information about them from Botay. I don't know exactly the internal business between them but it is exactly what I get so far. Indeed, Ali is the one who receives the payment from GH community so he will be responsible for this mainly even behind the scenes Botay aka Botay46 might be the mastermind of production. I think anyone wants to contact directly Botay should use his Facebook.

Glad you got something out of Ali, as I suspected he hasn't responded to the message I sent him on Facebook a few days ago. I'm guessing he's a little bit more concerned with sorting you out because you're actually in Vietnam.

Sucks, this case was for my GH60 which has been finished for ages and now I'm too broke to buy another.

Offline phoenix1234

« Reply #293 on: Tue, 01 July 2014, 08:41:14 »
Glad you got something out of Ali, as I suspected he hasn't responded to the message I sent him on Facebook a few days ago. I'm guessing he's a little bit more concerned with sorting you out because you're actually in Vietnam.
Sucks, this case was for my GH60 which has been finished for ages and now I'm too broke to buy another.

No, I don't think so. Until now, I did not receive any case. I just received the PCB and the stabilizers. The guy, who kept the cases, Botay46 is just like hiding from the issue. He kept promising endlessly from one day to another day  :confused:.

Definitely, I will not be happy if I receive the case while GH community receives nothing. If I receive them now, it's just like I'm a dumb ass who kept shouting to the empty world that "Hey! I got the case" while nobody is there. At the extreme level, I will even refuse to receive the case if nobody has it because I don't want to be treated as a separated group. It would be a shame for me if I have the case while the rest are suffering from losing money. Therefore, I even sent PM to Botay46 and told him to take care GH order first, he can put my cases at the end of list, I don't care actually

I like linear switches

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #294 on: Tue, 01 July 2014, 08:46:06 »

No, I don't think so. Until now, I did not receive any case. I just received the PCB and the stabilizers. The guy, who kept the cases, Botay46 is just like hiding from the issue. He kept promising endlessly from one day to another day  :confused:.

Definitely, I will not be happy if I receive the case while GH community receives nothing. If I receive them now, it's just like I'm a dumb ass who kept shouting to the empty world that "Hey! I got the case" while nobody is there. At the extreme level, I will even refuse to receive the case if nobody has it because I don't want to be treated as a separated group. It would be a shame for me if I have the case while the rest are suffering from losing money. Therefore, I even sent PM to Botay46 and told him to take care GH order first, he can put my cases at the end of list, I don't care actually

You're a good man phoenix. Without you leaning on these guys I'm sure they'd just forget all about us.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #295 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 08:11:28 »
Ali/Botay - Thanks for nothing. After 6 months of waiting I've given up and now I've got to buy a second case just so I can use my GH60.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

EDIT: Just left you negative heatware as well.
« Last Edit: Sun, 06 July 2014, 08:56:07 by bueller »

Offline xandr

« Reply #296 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 10:35:15 »
$150 down the drain :(

Even more infuriating considering the photo they sent us which clearly shows finished cases. Like bueller's black case in the middle and the silver cases - like I ordered - in the background. Just send those damn cases out. Nobody cares anymore whether the finish is perfect or not.

We just want our cases that we paid half a year ago.
Sprit 60% w/MX Clear in DuckMini V2 case | Matias Quiet Pro (office)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #297 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 10:42:18 »
$150 down the drain :(

Even more infuriating considering the photo they sent us which clearly shows finished cases. Like bueller's black case in the middle and the silver cases - like I ordered - in the background. Just send those damn cases out. Nobody cares anymore whether the finish is perfect or not.

We just want our cases that we paid half a year ago.

Yeah and they sent a case to btdbinh which was exactly the same as mine but won't send anyone else's.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #298 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 11:06:42 »
I've been thinking about this and I've got a lot of free time on my hands at the moment. Wonder if I should start registering some domain names.

Something like www.alixisathief.com

Could post a full write up with the timeline of events and his name. I know a lot of employers do google searches on potential hires.

Too far?

Offline xandr

« Reply #299 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 12:54:30 »
Well, I'm pissed like hell too, but I think that might be going a bit too far. I still somewhere deep inside believe that they're not trying to scam us, but ****ed something up and just don't have the balls to admit it.

Besides, have you tried a google search for "Minh Hieu Nguyen"? (posting his real name as from the paypal invoice should be fine with forum rules, as the personal information clause in there relates to pretty much everything more detailed than the name, but not the name itself)

No potential employer is going to look for his forum nickname, but is going to use the full name. And that one gives roughly half a million search results. So getting that website to be on the first page of results for that search is no easy task.
« Last Edit: Sun, 06 July 2014, 12:57:52 by xandr »
Sprit 60% w/MX Clear in DuckMini V2 case | Matias Quiet Pro (office)