Author Topic: °Parashop° Closed indefinitely  (Read 72397 times)

Offline Paranoid

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: °_Paranoid shop_° Quality Custom Cables ** Keycap surprise!!
« Reply #100 on: Sun, 10 March 2013, 07:36:16 »
Hey guys,

I'd be happy to take your orders but I have too much on my plate at the moment. Normally I thought about putting it back up in a week or two. I should have finished most of the orders by then. I just have some serious setbacks health wise. Got sick for the second time in three weeks and my immune system has taken a big hit thanks to the illnesses in combination with getting to work by bike and train in this constantly changing crap weather we have here. I guess I also shouldn't have made that many cables when I was sick last time and should've rested instead :p a mistake I won't make this time ^^ but it weighs on my mind since I don't like to keep my customers waiting!

Other news, the PS/2 connectors are lost in the mail but will be re-sent. I have sent a backup solution to the people who ordered these connectors. The gold connectors are still on the way, although there is not a lot of information in the tracking status.

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #101 on: Thu, 14 March 2013, 09:21:09 »
Despite being sick, I've gotten a nice treat today! I think some people here will be happy ;) ..... BLING BLING TIME! ^^
They look really nice imo. The PS/2 connectors are also a lot sturdier than I anticipated. All metal baby!

Funny thing, the lost PS/2 connectors were stuck at customs. Kinda lame since I ordered other ones, but glad I still got em :D I will shoot the other ones next week when I get them (they are black metal!)

So what does this mean...once my health is better, I will be making cables like an animal to finish all the pre-orders! After that, business is back open with normal orders. I already re-ordered and received a lot of stuff so my stock should be plenty :) *excited*

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #102 on: Mon, 18 March 2013, 06:13:28 »
Alriiight. Still not 100% recovered but I had a productive day yesterday none the less. I will be posting some pics tonight :) The PS/2 connectors and the Gold connectors really look nice! Combined with the MDPC, that is one Premium cable ^^

Also, I'll be taking orders again starting this weekend! I'm fully stocked and ready to go.
For the people who ordered during the crazy discount pre-orders, they should all be finished by the weekend after that. I welcome your patience during this tough time of bad stock deliveries and illness!

I'll be back with pics! Cheerios
*Pictures coming soon, had some other matters to attend
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 March 2013, 04:28:27 by Paranoid »

Offline Paranoid

Re: °Paranoid shop° Quality Custom Cables - Orders back on this weekend!!
« Reply #103 on: Wed, 20 March 2013, 03:15:51 »
Some snappie snappies :)

« Last Edit: Wed, 20 March 2013, 05:22:29 by Paranoid »

Offline Paranoid

Re: °Paranoid shop° Quality Custom Cables - Orders back on this weekend!!
« Reply #104 on: Thu, 21 March 2013, 14:40:53 »
Biepboep, more snappies!

The order forms will be back online this weekend :) I'll re-arrange the OP as well!

Offline Paranoid

There we go people, the forms are back up and the OP is updated :) The base prices have been adjusted as well!
First 5 people to order a USB-to-USB-only cable on GH get 10% off! I will post the first lucky five names when I have received them ^^

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
There we go people, the forms are back up and the OP is updated :) The base prices have been adjusted as well!
First 5 people to order a USB-to-USB-only cable on GH get 10% off! I will post the first lucky five names when I have received them ^^

Couldn't resist, just put an order in for some "Glow-In-The-DARK" Tracers.  Because it's the first ORDER I've placed with you, please let me know if I've stuffed up.

Thanks for running another cable service.  This place now (Geekhack) has so much choice I feel like a Fat Kid in a Candy Store.  ;D

Offline Glissant

You have b-magic? OK this time I finally put in an order xD. Must have b-magic cable naaaaoooo :D.

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe

Couldn't resist, just put an order in for some "Glow-In-The-DARK" Tracers.  Because it's the first ORDER I've placed with you, please let me know if I've stuffed up.

Thanks for running another cable service.  This place now (Geekhack) has so much choice I feel like a Fat Kid in a Candy Store.  ;D

That actually made me giggled.  :))

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Also put in another ORDER for a custom PS2 cable only because the all metal housing of the connector looks so crash HOT.

I'm starting to like the options this guy has offered, just can't resist........

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
Also put in another ORDER for a custom PS2 cable only because the all metal housing of the connector looks so crash HOT.

I'm starting to like the options this guy has offered, just can't resist........

I already placed an order yesterday, welcome to the club!  :p

Offline Paranoid

Thanks for the orders guys :) I have sent a PM to you with your order details.

*Discount all done :)
« Last Edit: Sat, 06 April 2013, 06:09:52 by Paranoid »

Offline mAz

WOW these look amazing! I'm very tempted to get one for my GF's birthday and maybe treat myself to one too! The quality looks brilliant mate!

+1

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
Thanks for the orders guys :) I have sent a PM to you with your order details.

So far Elrick and Glissant got the new special USB discount ^^ Three spots left!

Oh not me?? T.T looks like I have to make a new order!

Offline remedyhalopc

Can you match imsto's blue mods/grey base set that copies the realforce anniversary color way? I can send you pictures. I'm looking to color match the cable as close as possible.

Offline Paranoid

WOW these look amazing! I'm very tempted to get one for my GF's birthday and maybe treat myself to one too! The quality looks brilliant mate!

+1
Thanks man! I'd be happy to make you a special cable for you and your GF ;)

Quote from: deSheol
Oh not me?? T.T looks like I have to make a new order!
I'll definitely give you a discount next time! :)

Can you match imsto's blue mods/grey base set that copies the realforce anniversary color way? I can send you pictures. I'm looking to color match the cable as close as possible.
That will probably be possible :) send me some pictures and I'll take a look!

Offline Paranoid

Toxic green with Gold USB! The golden Mini-USB is with blue heatshrink and it's slimmer (without plastic housing, only metal) to better fit into a recession under a keyboard.

And here is a Copper Brown for a Filco TKL with a golden PS/2 connector:

This is the PS/2 connector that will be delivered from now on. A few posts earlier there was a different version, which was a backup solution for the late delivery.

Also, a big order of detachable cables will be ready tomorrow! I'll post a pic of the big pile this weekend ^^
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 April 2013, 10:52:14 by Paranoid »

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
My toxic cable! Looks excellent bro, can't wait. That copper brown looks great as well, might be my next order.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist

This is the PS/2 connector that will be delivered from now on. A few posts earlier there was a different version, which was a backup solution for the late delivery.

Oh YES.  The way you connected that Filco cable to that PS2 is a joy to see.  Just use my choice of sleeve and it'll make me so giggity  ;D .

That's the BEST looking PS2 I have ever seen.  Shame IBM never ventured into the all metal housing for their connectors.
« Last Edit: Thu, 28 March 2013, 19:46:04 by Elrick »

Offline remedyhalopc

Did you receive my PM with the picture?

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe

Oh YES.  The way you connected that Filco cable to that PS2 is a joy to see.  Just use my choice of sleeve and it'll make me so giggity  ;D .

That's the BEST looking PS2 I have ever seen.  Shame IBM never ventured into the all metal housing for their connectors.

Is there any advantage to using PS2 for Filco?

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist

NO not really, but I have an old motherboard with the traditional Purple female PS2 connector, hence she needs some extra love.  :-*

For "Paranoid*, I have just PAID the bill all up, hence please commence the order and construction of these wonderous babies.  ;)

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe

NO not really, but I have an old motherboard with the traditional Purple female PS2 connector, hence she needs some extra love.  :-*

For "Paranoid*, I have just PAID the bill all up, hence please commence the order and construction of these wonderous babies.  ;)

Ooooo, what color did you go with? The toxic green color is mine, I'm thinking of some ideas now for the next one. :P

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Ooooo, what color did you go with? The toxic green color is mine, I'm thinking of some ideas now for the next one. :p

I went with MDPC Titanium Grau MKII.  Only because I haven't got an all grey coloured cable yet and it will go with just about any conservative key-set layout.

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
Ooooo, what color did you go with? The toxic green color is mine, I'm thinking of some ideas now for the next one. :p

I went with MDPC Titanium Grau MKII.  Only because I haven't got an all grey coloured cable yet and it will go with just about any conservative key-set layout.

True.. maybe I should get a phantom for another cable!

Offline Glissant

Mmmm 2 regular cables and 2 filco conversion cables paid for. Yummy!
Can't wait to check out the quality of your work, Paranoid :) .

Offline Paranoid

Did you receive my PM with the picture?
Yes I have! I'll pm you with the options I can provide still today or tomorrow :)

I noticed while testing that the PS/2 cable gives you NKRO (the computer registers all keys when you press them at the same time) as to 6KRO over the USB (6 keys at the same time), in case something like this would matter to you.

please commence the order and construction of these wonderous babies.  ;)
I will soon make the babies! And then I will give them a new home ;)

Can't wait to check out the quality of your work, Paranoid :) .
I make sure that each cable is a unique work of art :D I won't stop until I'm satisfied  >:D

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
If I'm not wrong.. USB also has full NKRO for filco? Nowadays most if the keyboards has that feature over USB. Ducky, filco, cm qfr tk.

Anyway, I'm still thinking of a nice cable :p and what about the plan I talked to you in pm? ;)

Offline BimboBB

If I'm not wrong.. USB also has full NKRO for filco? Nowadays most if the keyboards has that feature over USB. Ducky, filco, cm qfr tk.

Anyway, I'm still thinking of a nice cable :p and what about the plan I talked to you in pm? ;)

Nope, its as Paranoid wrote. For Filco TKL its 6kro over USB, nkro over PS/2.

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe

Nope, its as Paranoid wrote. For Filco TKL its 6kro over USB, nkro over PS/2.

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=113_1421&products_id=20639

If I read wrongly.. It has NKRO over USB, unless the older generations has 6 kro only?

Offline Paranoid

"The Majestouch2 also has full N-Key rollover so you will have no issues performing complex multiple key actions during gaming."
It doesn't say anything about USB or PS/2 :) and I have the first Majestouch.

And the keycap plan is still in motion, but I told you it could take weeks! I will let you know when I have progress. If you don't hear from me about it, then I have not made any progress :p

Offline Paranoid

Detachable cable beauty!

These are the final cables of the pre-orders! Now I can focus on the regular orders ^^ I'm taking a short break and I will start again on Easter Monday :)
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 March 2013, 08:09:20 by Paranoid »

Offline eddie01

To my absolute surprise, my cable came in today!

Definitely a work of art, can't find one flaw with the thing. Nice job and thanks again Jorrit! Will definitely be ordering from you again.

(Pictures don't do it justice but here are a few)

:D

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Detachable cable beauty!

Show Image

These are the final cables of the pre-orders! Now I can focus on the regular orders ^^ I'm taking a short break and I will start again on Easter Monday :)

Damn they look so sweet.

This term "detachable" reminds me of this song by King Missile;

I woke up this morning with a bad hangover
 And my penis was missing again.
 This happens all the time.
 It's detachable.

[Background singing begins: "detachable penis" over and over]

I loved that song when it first played.   8)
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 April 2013, 22:39:03 by Elrick »

Offline Paranoid

Looking good Eddie! Thanks for the kind words :)

And thanks for getting that image in my head Elrick :D I'll have to look for that song, seems weird :p
Your detachable glow-in-the-dark penis is ready by the way. I also made your PS/2 cable yesterday :) only the USB cable to go!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Your detachable glow-in-the-dark penis is ready by the way. I also made your PS/2 cable yesterday :) only the USB cable to go!

FANTASTIC.  You seem to have a production line going there, looking forward to having a 'detachable', hanging off my Filco soon.  ;D

Offline rurushu

nice cable options you have there paranoid! especially the glow in the dark one!!!!

@Elrick: oh boy, i seem to find you in almost all cable store here in GH, you really like them cables don't you?  :D :D

Offline Capitalistix

• Cherry MX Green Disciple
    • Uncanny Electronics
I'm REALLY close to buying one of these, but I have an issue. Can anyone attest to having used one of these cables on a CM Storm QFR Rapid? I want to get the appropriate mini USB head that will fit into the recessed area leading to the mini USB port. At first I thought I'd get that 90 degree head and itd work but looking at the normal mini USB some more I actually think that it might fit as well.

Offline Paranoid

nice cable options you have there paranoid! especially the glow in the dark one!!!!

Thanks man :) You'll have to hurry if you want a glow in the dark ;) I've only got enough for one medium length cable and I probably won't offer this anymore since it's the most difficult sleeve I have :D

I'm REALLY close to buying one of these, but I have an issue. Can anyone attest to having used one of these cables on a CM Storm QFR Rapid? I want to get the appropriate mini USB head that will fit into the recessed area leading to the mini USB port. At first I thought I'd get that 90 degree head and itd work but looking at the normal mini USB some more I actually think that it might fit as well.

The Mini USB housing is slighty too thick to fit perfectly into the CM recession. It can still connect but willl be angled a very little bit apparantly. I can solve this by heatshrinking the gold connector which has a full body, in which case it dramatically reduces in thickness, like in this case:

Offline Capitalistix

• Cherry MX Green Disciple
    • Uncanny Electronics

Thanks man :) You'll have to hurry if you want a glow in the dark ;) I've only got enough for one medium length cable and I probably won't offer this anymore since it's the most difficult sleeve I have :D

The Mini USB housing is slighty too thick to fit perfectly into the CM recession. It can still connect but willl be angled a very little bit apparantly. I can solve this by heatshrinking the gold connector which has a full body, in which case it dramatically reduces in thickness, like in this case:
Show Image

Okay then, is there anything special I need to tick off on the order form for that specification?

Offline Paranoid

No, you can just add it in the comments :)

Offline Paranoid

Alright so I got some feedback from my customers. Seems that for the CMStorm QFR the mini usb is a bit too thick, so it is inserted angled as I mentioned. For the Ducky The Mini USB should be no problem. It fits like the original cable. My solution is to heatshrink the metal housing from the mini usb so that is thinner.

The only thing to mention in both cases that the cable itself is quite thick and not so easy to get into the cable guides. Unfortunately this is due to the sleeving.
I hope this provides CM and Ducky keyboard owners a bit more information :)

Offline Paranoid

Some finished cables :)

And I finally made some cables for myself for my new audioengine setup. It's a nice upgrade from my 10 year old logitech Z-640 speakers :D
Still have to do keyboard cables for myself sometime. But I use my opened up Filco to test the finished cables so at the moment it's rather useless :p

I will also be providing cables with pcb connectors for Cherry keyboards in the near future!

Offline numerus

• Happy go lucky
Grrr Grrr sooo sexsyyyy  ;D
happy waiting for my owns  :-*
« Last Edit: Sat, 06 April 2013, 17:08:29 by numerus »
KBC Poker II | HPE 87% | FILCO Majestouch 2 | Cherry G81-3000 | Marquardt MK | CM NovaTouch TKL | POK3R 

Offline AriesX

saweet mine looks awesome, keep up the good work

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist

@Elrick: oh boy, i seem to find you in almost all cable store here in GH, you really like them cables don't you?  :D :D

You always need to support the guys with talent.  8)   Anyone who can sleeve just about anything is way above me when it comes to covering a cable with something nice and professional looking.  I tried doing it once but as usual just plain gave up due to my gorilla hands which are more suited to stripping diesel engines then creating something fine and special like a keyboard cable.

All of the guys here at Geekhack, whether it's MiMiC, Pexon and Paranoid deserve our custom.  These guys are able to do anything with sleeves and when people start making stuff they need to be supported every time. It's rare these days for anyone to create little works of art but it's done with these cables, at such a very low cost.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Some finished cables :)

Show Image

I will also be providing cables with pcb connectors for Cherry keyboards in the near future!

The Detachable is already done.  Thank you for that, looks superb.  Also the idea of making cables for Cherry Keyboards is brilliant, due to having some which are still stuck with their old plastic lines.

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
Do you have any types of sleeves that have the color purple in it?

Offline Paranoid

Hi Latin, at the moment I do not. I can however order some if you'd like. Would you prefer Paracord or MDPC-X? Then I can provide with some links.

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
Mdpc-x is nice! Can you get that?

What shades of purple can you get?

I don't want you to have to make a special order that would be difficult or anything.
« Last Edit: Mon, 08 April 2013, 02:34:14 by Latin00032 »