Author Topic: No 1  (Read 37681 times)

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
No 1
« on: Tue, 07 August 2018, 05:35:43 »
I saw on Anthony's stream that these are waiting for packaging before they go out? Is there a timeline on that?

I'd like my board before I go back to school, thanks.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
Re: No 1
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 07 August 2018, 06:47:35 »
nice

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 07 August 2018, 18:01:09 »
I heard from a few people that he just put the order in for the packaging, so my totally random uneducated guess is 6 weeks.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 07 August 2018, 21:10:03 »
I heard from a few people that he just put the order in for the packaging, so my totally random uneducated guess is 6 weeks.

seems like read on the website last night that they had just ordered the packaging and were waiting for it to be delivered. I think the website is down now or I tried to grab a screen shot.

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 07 August 2018, 21:19:43 »
Seems like the packaging has been ordered, but hasn't arrived yet.  They're waiting for packaging.  Based on the information I've gathered, I believe it will be about 6 weeks.
keyboards.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 08 August 2018, 19:27:53 »
Guess I'll try and get the address changed to my school mailbox.

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 09 August 2018, 06:55:32 »
I'm guessing there won't be a difinitive answer, but I'd also like to know how long the wait is until these ship.

Offline wholypantalones

« Reply #7 on: Sat, 01 September 2018, 07:19:28 »
Thank you guys for joining us in our soft launch! It was highly successful and we definitely couldn't have done that without you guys.

The NO. 1 packaging is still being worked on. There was a disclaimer on the description of the product. If you do need a refund, address change, or anything, do let us know!

The launch will come very soon.

https://originative.co/news/2018/8/28/gmk-originative-and-soft-launch

Seems like the packaging has been ordered, but hasn't arrived yet.  They're waiting for packaging.  Based on the information I've gathered, I believe it will be about 6 weeks.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 02 September 2018, 08:58:45 »
Thank you guys for joining us in our soft launch! It was highly successful and we definitely couldn't have done that without you guys.

The NO. 1 packaging is still being worked on. There was a disclaimer on the description of the product. If you do need a refund, address change, or anything, do let us know!

He sent an email to participants, it hasn't been ordered. He Also messed up the shipping price, so he's been reinvoicing.

As with every oco project, patience is key. I'm not upset, since this is the first board to be sold on this platform, and it wasn't particularly sold as a seamless buying experience as of yet.
« Last Edit: Sun, 02 September 2018, 09:01:04 by Puddsy »

Offline wholypantalones

« Reply #9 on: Sun, 02 September 2018, 09:59:00 »

He sent an email to participants, it hasn't been ordered. He Also messed up the shipping price, so he's been reinvoicing.

As with every oco project, patience is key. I'm not upset, since this is the first board to be sold on this platform, and it wasn't particularly sold as a seamless buying experience as of yet.

I haven't received an email about this. Interesting, looks like I'll have to get in touch with them then..

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 02 September 2018, 20:48:02 »

I haven't received an email about this. Interesting, looks like I'll have to get in touch with them then..

i didn't either, i got a pm about it from someone else

Offline wholypantalones

« Reply #11 on: Mon, 10 September 2018, 08:12:18 »

i didn't either, i got a pm about it from someone else

I've emailed them four times now asking for some sort of update and I've got nothing. I don't like the idea of blindly waiting for something to ship eventually with no status where the seller doesn't reply to your emails.
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 September 2018, 08:24:55 by wholypantalones »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 19 September 2018, 22:50:05 »
refund/reinvoicing coming friday

Offline wholypantalones

« Reply #13 on: Thu, 20 September 2018, 14:11:50 »
"Hello to all the supporters,

We made a minor mistake with the orders with the shipping. This doesn't mean you won't get your product but we will have to send you a new invoice.

The soft launch was to test everything running smoothly. We will cancel your order and you should receive a new invoice as soon as you receive your cancellation.

If you like to request a refund, we definitely understand. The packaging boxes are currently undergoing a few more quality check before being mass made. Please bear with us as we go through the final phases."

However, we did recently discover that there's been a bit of issue with Paypal, so we won't be able to process the refunds until the 21st of this month. After your initial payment is able to get refunded, you will receive a new invoice and hopefully further information finalizing the packaging (or as soon as we can get more information). I hope this clarifies things a bit. Thank you for your understanding.

Here's the email for anyone else wondering, I had to get it from Wendy.

Offline wholypantalones

« Reply #14 on: Fri, 21 September 2018, 14:21:59 »
Looks like they ship next week once the new invoice is paid without the box.

Offline wholypantalones

« Reply #15 on: Fri, 12 October 2018, 16:16:26 »

Just got a tracking number!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #16 on: Wed, 17 October 2018, 18:54:35 »
still waiting for mine

i got stabs tho so i imagine it'll come soon

Offline Allo

« Reply #17 on: Wed, 17 October 2018, 22:47:37 »
Anyone know what size the hex screws are?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #18 on: Sat, 20 October 2018, 21:13:54 »
saw the r1 proto and a black softlaunch board last night at the NYC minimeet

my no 1 please ship challenge

the brass is so freakin heavy i love it