Site Announcements and Feedback > Announcements/Feedback/Suggestions

First unread post

<< < (2/3) > >>

harrison:

--- Quote from: DeathAdder on Thu, 19 July 2012, 08:43:50 ---Nice! Didn't know the NEW button was clickable. Actually this is better than clicking on the topic and then clicking on first unread post link.
Thanks for pointing this out.

--- End quote ---

ditto... thanks for pointing that out.

Acanthophis:

--- Quote from: alaricljs on Thu, 19 July 2012, 08:51:38 ---It's a 2 step process... First get into modifying your profile:
Hover over 'Profile' at the top, then click 'Account Settings'

On the new page, hover over 'Modify Profile', then click 'Notifications'

--- End quote ---
Ok...
I know that already. That's not the issue. The issue is I keep getting emails.

--- Code: ---For topics and boards I've requested notification on, notify me: Instantly, the other Instantly, Daily, and Weekly.
--- End code ---
There is no NO option, as far as I can see...

Wait a second... could the option beneath be the one I am looking for? Set it to Nothing at all?

harrison:

--- Quote from: DeathAdder on Thu, 19 July 2012, 10:04:24 ---There is no NO option, as far as I can see...

Wait a second... could the option beneath be the one I am looking for? Set it to Nothing at all?

--- End quote ---

well, unlike vB there's no in-forum notification option (yet?) so the only notification option is via email.  if you don't want to be notified, the only option is to un-subscribe from the thread.

alaricljs:
'Nothing at all'  is in my notification options list.

harrison:

--- Quote from: alaricljs on Thu, 19 July 2012, 10:16:17 ---'Nothing at all'  is in my notification options list.

--- End quote ---

strange...  not in mine (or wasn't when i set it up this morning).  that being said... lots of stuff changing right now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version