Author Topic: Order states it is delivered, but was never received  (Read 2380 times)

Offline darebear

Order states it is delivered, but was never received
« on: Wed, 26 February 2014, 18:36:20 »
I was wondering if anyone could help out with a situation I have. I recently ordered the Ducky 9 piece RGYB modifier set, but I never ended up receiving it even after the tracking stated it was delivered.

I figured I could get a quick response here about what I could do to deal with the situation, since I just really want to have the final touches to my colorful poker 2 to be finished

The tracking number of the order is 9400111899560029086358 with Stamps, which was stated to be delivered 2 days ago but has not appeared in the mailbox or on my porch.

If an associate that can help me out sees this, I can be contacted at djwilz2@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Edit: Oh, and the order number is #19424 if that helps as well
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 February 2014, 18:50:15 by darebear »

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
Re: Order states it is delivered, but was never received
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 26 February 2014, 18:51:46 »
I don't think it has anything to do with the seller.  The same thing happened with a few of my packages sent via USPS. They ended showing up a 2-3 days after being marked as delivered.  Blame USPS.

Offline osi

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 26 February 2014, 18:54:30 »
This has happened to me as well. Had to call the post office to get it sorted out as it was their error.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 26 February 2014, 18:56:20 »
As others have noted, it has happened to me as well.  In those cases, the packages were not actually delivered by went back on the truck to the post office and were re-delivered next day.  Once it even said "notice left" (one of those pink slips), but no such notice was left.  My guess is it's just lazy postmen being too busy and marking things incorrectly at the end of the day.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline darebear

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 26 February 2014, 19:01:43 »
Hmm... well it's pretty inconvenient that it's happened to all you guys as well, I'm sure it would be much more frustrating if I had bought a $100+ keyboard from the site with how inconsistent these delivery people seem to be :/ I guess I'll just try to contact the post office then.

Offline Snarfangel

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 26 February 2014, 19:21:11 »
This happens to me a fair amount to me, and it typically shows up in a few days.

Though this past year, I had a box of Valentine's chocolates marked as delivered, and come to find out the mail carrier (presumably a substitute) had delivered it to the extremely clearly marked  "OUTGOING MAIL ONLY" box where I work, which is of course locked. I didn't find out until Tuesday, when we had to ship out a package and opened it.  :mad:

I guess I should be glad the business next door isn't enjoying free chocolate right now. You might check any possible place they could have delivered it to after a fifth of vodka.

Offline JoshMK

• * Commercial Vendor
  • MechanicalKeyboards.com
    • MechanicalKeyboards
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 27 February 2014, 15:39:40 »
Surely others situations weren't through us. USPS is notorious for "delivering" things a few days in advance just to meet their estimated delivery date.
We ship thousands of packages weekly (through MK.com and TigerImports.net). A handful of these scenarios pop up every week, but it's only about 1 out of 9,732 that are truly lost or returned to us.

Please call your post office at your earliest convenience to explain the situation. If they tell you to take your complaints elsewhere, please email/call me and we'll get you taken care of.
Josh McConnell
MechanicalKeyboards.com
Josh@mechanicalkeyboards.com
615.266.1420 ext303

Offline darebear

« Reply #7 on: Thu, 06 March 2014, 19:46:40 »
After the first package getting lost in shipping, Josh had quickly sent me a replacement set on Tuesday, and I had received it today. I really like the modifiers, and I would buy from the store again since there is pretty great customer service. Thanks for the modifiers mechanicalkeyboards!