geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

[WIP] ePBT Odin

(1/9) > >>

atl22033:
So I've been working on this set for a while and I wanted to get some feedback on it, So the set is called Gmk ePBT Odin and I'm basing it off of Valhalla and Odin in a way. My idea was having a set that has a contrast of both light and dark. The dark representing the death of many soldiers but the light being the idea of them meeting in Valhalla in the afterlife ready to aid in Ragnarok. So far I have an Idea of colors for the set I'm working on ideas for novelties right now I still have to color match but I'd appreciate it if you could give me some feedback ;D Also please note that these will be PBT Dye-sub keycaps

IC IS HERE: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=114081.0

atl22033:
i posted the same image ooofff :-[ :-[

atl22033:
Alright after working on it and getting some feedback from others here is what the set looks like right now:

So what I changed was I done away with the grey accents with green and made them a blue on white because I felt that the green didnt really fit in that well but I will keep them in mind just in case some people want them cause I know some people really liked the green accents

Baccon:
Hello I love the 2nd post you made of the gmk odin I would buy it for 50 bucks any day

marshmellohs:
I really like how the set is evolving - the alt base you posted looks really tempting too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version