geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

[WIP] ePBT Odin

<< < (2/9) > >>

ravenousrhino:
Add Huginn and Muninn novelties and/or artisans and I'm sold.

atl22033:
I do have some novelty desings in mind but im working on my kitting first before i go into making them

Baka Bot:

--- Quote from: atl22033 on Mon, 24 May 2021, 18:24:52 ---Alright after working on it and getting some feedback from others here is what the set looks like right now:
(Attachment Link)

So what I changed was I done away with the grey accents with green and made them a blue on white because I felt that the green didnt really fit in that well but I will keep them in mind just in case some people want them cause I know some people really liked the green accents

--- End quote ---
you could move the b to an extensions kit. since there is no native alice support in the base kit based on the renders

MIGHTY CHICKEN:

--- Quote from: Baka Bot on Wed, 26 May 2021, 18:32:05 ---you could move the b to an extensions kit. since there is no native alice support in the base kit based on the renders

--- End quote ---
Hope ya mean space bars kit, usually extensions kit is a terrible idea most times as it usually always struggles to hit moq even with big sets. Only time I think it was done kinda well was with PnC where the keys inside weren't the most necessary that would force most people to buy it. It was still expensive for the keys given though and it was already a pretty low moq

atl22033:

--- Quote from: MIGHTY CHICKEN on Wed, 26 May 2021, 22:04:21 ---
--- Quote from: Baka Bot on Wed, 26 May 2021, 18:32:05 ---you could move the b to an extensions kit. since there is no native alice support in the base kit based on the renders

--- End quote ---
Hope ya mean space bars kit, usually extensions kit is a terrible idea most times as it usually always struggles to hit moq even with big sets. Only time I think it was done kinda well was with PnC where the keys inside weren't the most necessary that would force most people to buy it. It was still expensive for the keys given though and it was already a pretty low moq

--- End quote ---

im hoping to cut down on cost and increase support by going with ePBT as my manufacturer

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version