Author Topic: Clack Info Thread  (Read 284556 times)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Re: Clack Info Thread
« Reply #450 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 11:55:18 »
I think it's cool that he pops in :D

* CPTBadAss waves to ClickClack

Thanks for changing the ClackFactory account to have the Shark avatar!! She's so cute!

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Clack Info Thread
« Reply #451 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 12:23:47 »
Last night CC was in my dream....but he was actually the main guy from the show Portlandia....was odd to say the least(don't fall asleep to Portlandia marathon after playing with keycaps apparently)

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #452 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 12:41:44 »
two days ago I dreamed that my BS mr friday didn't click anymore on my ssk and I wasn't able to repair it. Pure nightmare...

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #453 on: Wed, 30 April 2014, 12:45:28 »
It honestly scares me a little whenever clickclack posts in threads like this because it's like a real life reminder that Santa is always watching...

^ ROFL :P

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #454 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 01:42:45 »
I remember CC saying that those OG Tris were up there on EK for weeks or months

iirc, only the solid yellow one was up for a little while, I would have to check again though since the pages were not updated inline with the stock.
The tri-colors however were sold out in a relatively short time. Significantly less than two days I think. It could have been two hours and the solid red ones were two days.  I really should check my old records at some point and not rely on my memory.

Myth destroyed!

But at least they were many times longer than the 2 to 3 second sales we have these days :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Beca

• what am i doing with my life
« Reply #455 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 01:43:57 »

iirc, only the solid yellow one was up for a little while, I would have to check again though since the pages were not updated inline with the stock.
The tri-colors however were sold out in a relatively short time. Significantly less than two days I think. It could have been two hours and the solid red ones were two days.  I really should check my old records at some point and not rely on my memory.

Myth destroyed!

But at least they were many times longer than the 2 to 3 second sales we have these days :p
I think the 4:20 sale was over in like a fraction of a second  :eek:

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #456 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 03:39:01 »
It honestly scares me a little whenever clickclack posts in threads like this because it's like a real life reminder that Santa is always watching...

Haha yeah he's here :p

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #457 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 04:13:41 »

Myth destroyed!

Im fairly certain that every clack sale for the past year and a half or more has sold out in roughly the same amount of time. Except for maybe one unadvertised spur of the moment Hack Orange sale that I got in on sending an email minutes after it started which is an eternity for these sales. That was probably over a year ago.
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #458 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 05:53:50 »

Myth destroyed!

I wouldn't be at all surprised!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline t2russo

« Reply #459 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 16:53:58 »
http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=access,cherrymxkeys&pid=cf_5c_sku_3gb

Is the F2 MX Black for reals or not?  I will not rest until I find the truth.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #460 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 17:10:53 »
http://elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=access,cherrymxkeys&pid=cf_5c_sku_3gb

Why wouldn't it be real? It's on EK's site. Seems legit to me...

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #461 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 17:30:53 »

Why wouldn't it be real? It's on EK's site. Seems legit to me...

What is real anyways?

Offline t2russo

« Reply #462 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 17:43:38 »
I went full Jaden Smith on this one.

But really though, I've never seen one mentioned except in passing by Tsangan, and I don't think I've ever seen one listed for sale in MX.

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=49871.0 - Topre

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #463 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 17:45:14 »

A 3-piece CC grab bag for $24.

I'm going to sit in a dark corner and cry now.

:'(

Offline t2russo

« Reply #464 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 17:48:12 »
Researching old clack pages to find out what is out there is really depressing.  My wallet cries in anguish at each $9 price tag rediscovered...

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #465 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 22:03:46 »
Researching old clack pages to find out what is out there is really depressing.  My wallet cries in anguish at each $9 price tag rediscovered...

Really? But seeing those should be a beacon of hope. Or should I say bacon of hope :))
It means they're out there man, it's possible!

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #466 on: Thu, 01 May 2014, 23:18:35 »
I think it's cool that he pops in :D

* CPTBadAss waves to ClickClack

Thanks for changing the ClackFactory account to have the Shark avatar!! She's so cute!
oh man!! we were talking last keycon about how awesome that drawing was. glad she found a home

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline SSIPAK

• * Maker
  • ★ Bootlegcaps ★
« Reply #467 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 16:59:53 »
Which one worth more, drunken skull cc or candy corn skull cc?

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #468 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 17:00:48 »

Both around $200 in the current market.
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #469 on: Fri, 02 May 2014, 17:02:29 »

Both are $200+. About the same.
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline SSIPAK

• * Maker
  • ★ Bootlegcaps ★
« Reply #470 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 04:36:44 »

Thanks

Also which cc is the most expensive/rare? oh and how come mr friday is selling for so much when its not even tri color?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #471 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 04:41:14 »

Thanks

Also which cc is the most expensive/rare? oh and how come mr friday is selling for so much when its not even tri color?

66MHz, 42, Darkside (Vader) spring to mind as extremely rare, and thus most likely not for sale, at least not for any remotely reasonable or unreasonable amount of money.

Mr Friday - it seems that not THAT many of them were made, plus the subject matter, plus the two colours make them more desirable, hence people are prepared to pay a bit more for them.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #472 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 04:49:49 »

Thanks

There are many clacks that have never been seen by eyes outside their owners. CC has made caps from different precious metals, stones (would actually consider doing something "weird" for the bizmuth clack,) and even bone (still have that human femur, offer still standing CC.) So there's no telling what someone might pay for those novelties. CC's worked with a lot of different materials from what I've heard.

As for the most expensive, some clacks reach upwards of $400, probably more in private offers that happen through super secret spy channels that only exist in your mind :P

And why is Mr. Friday so expensive? Have you seen Mr. Friday?  :cool:

Offline SSIPAK

• * Maker
  • ★ Bootlegcaps ★
« Reply #473 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 05:01:21 »

Thanks

There are many clacks that have never been seen by eyes outside their owners. CC has made caps from different precious metals, stones (would actually consider doing something "weird" for the bizmuth clack,) and even bone (still have that human femur, offer still standing CC.) So there's no telling what someone might pay for those novelties. CC's worked with a lot of different materials from what I've heard.

As for the most expensive, some clacks reach upwards of $400, probably more in private offers that happen through super secret spy channels that only exist in your mind :P

And why is Mr. Friday so expensive? Have you seen Mr. Friday?  :cool:
hmm what if I change my question to most expesnive/rare skull cc? Will that be Mr Friday or skullsicle? Maybe something else? Btw thank you and rowdy for such a detailed respond. I am learning something new everyday :)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #474 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 05:31:18 »
The T2 went for over $400, OG Tri's usually go for upwards of $300-400, the GH Tri... probably goes/went for a lot, Ruby Red(translucent) is highly sought after as is many of the other older translucent CC anything (but there's controversy over these, fugget-a-bout-it) and of the BMX clacks are something I want to rub all over my naked body and then get some oil and... ahem they usually go for at least $200-300 aftermarket.

There's more, much more That's why clacks are fun, there's some crust to dig up, history, discovery, whatever. You know some crazy ****'s out there, the man himself has said it, but it's like... treasure hunting, ya know?  :p

I dunno, you would know if you know  :rolleyes:

Offline Belfong

« Reply #475 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 05:38:48 »
One thing I started doing to complement the OP thread is to see how I can create an album from all these recent super shots by dustin and naasfu into a browse-able format. I tried a few apps and settled on Penultimate simple because
1) it can be sync to Evernote which can be shared
2) export as PDF
3) I can use a stylus and write the name on the photos without destroying the photos

I will probably comb through this thread and work on these more. A preview at this moment.

If anyone wants to help out, I'll see if we can collaborate on this via Evernote.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #476 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 09:03:38 »
I've been meaning to update this thread for a long time belfong so I'm happy to see your idea! Id like to help but I don't know anything about evernote or penultimate. Is it only for the phone our is there a desktop app? And can it be exported to say Google Docs?

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #477 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 09:12:46 »
why not do a classic wiki again where everybody who wants can work on?

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #478 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 09:19:12 »
why not do a classic wiki again where everybody who wants can work on?

^^ That sounds like the best idea. why keep it exclusive?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #479 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 09:19:44 »
I'm not into the wiki format at all. The clack wiki took me an embarrassingly long time to create.

You know we have a wiki now right?? Why isn't anyone asking for a wiki account and helping out with that now? I have no idea. I've had people offer then when they discover wiki code and needing an account they disappear. This all ties into why GH is getting rid of media Wiki
« Last Edit: Sat, 03 May 2014, 09:21:16 by CPTBadAss »

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
« Reply #480 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 09:22:08 »
I'm not into the wiki format at all. The clack wiki took me an embarrassingly long time to create.

Also why isn't anyone asking for a wiki account and helping out with that now? I have no idea. I've had people offer then when they discover wiki code and needing an account they disappear. This all ties into why GH is getting rid of media Wiki

When is the actual new wiki coming? didn't you say months ago that there would be a big change? o.O

I think people would contribute if it was an open format because right now it doesn't seem like that at all..

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #481 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 09:23:30 »
Don't know when rkinze is going to implement it. I've said many times I'm waiting for it too.

And no one wants to help with the current Wiki. I've had offers but no one has come through. It's open, you want an account? It's incredibly easy to get one. You literally just need to ask a mod or me for access to the wiki and that's it.
« Last Edit: Sat, 03 May 2014, 09:25:24 by CPTBadAss »

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #482 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 09:25:27 »
Don't know when rkinze is going to implement it. I've said many times I'm waiting for it too.

And no one wants to help with the current Wiki. I've had offers but no one has come through. It's open, you want an account? It's incredibly easy to get one.

hmm..

Yeah sure why not. PM me

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #483 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 09:28:38 »
And that goes for anyone else. While the mediawiki is up, you can get am account and start helping. All I ever see is people complain about the wiki going away. Don't want it to? Prove to me that it's useful and viable for geekhack. Yes I am the head off the wikiteam/Keepers of the faith so I can ask the admins and mods to keep the status quo. And of course I'm sure the team will let me and everyone else know their opinion s as well.

And dubs you're going to have to pm me since I'm on tapatalk right now.
« Last Edit: Sat, 03 May 2014, 09:30:56 by CPTBadAss »

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #484 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 09:33:57 »
And that goes for anyone else. While the mediawiki is up, you can get am account and start helping. All I ever see is people complain about the wiki going away. Don't want it to? Prove to me that it's useful and viable for geekhack. Yes I am the head off the wikiteam/Keepers of the faith so I can ask the admins and mods to keep the status quo. And of course I'm sure the team will let me and everyone else know their opinion s as well.

I only think people complain about the wiki because no one at all works on it and it doesn't serve any purpose at all. the new keepers of the faith/new wiki thing sounded great but it's been literally months (since like september?) since it was announced and nothing has been done at all, so it just seems like random titles were given out. Plus it's hard to take the GH wiki seriously when compared to the DT one lols.

I think it has potential and a real clack wiki would be cool but...

And dubs you're going to have to pm me since I'm on tapatalk right now.

and sure fine

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #485 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 09:37:45 »
I've been waiting months too. If I knew any different I'd let the community know.

And that's another reason why we should get rid I'd the wiki and move to the format outlined in the mission statement. We don't need to try and compete with the DT wiki. Ideally is like to see more help go thereon that wiki and then people coming up with knowledge here to move into or future wiki. Like those new geekhackers videos? Those are fantastic.

But I feel like I'm repeating myself. If you want to make a change and help, help out on the wiki. Our help out the keepers team and help us find info. You've been helping recently, with the Cherry stuff in simple questions. There been progress there. Just because you don't remember it doesn't mean things aren't happening.
« Last Edit: Sat, 03 May 2014, 09:41:31 by CPTBadAss »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #486 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 09:41:48 »
I've been waiting months too. If I knew any different I'd let the community know.

And that's another reason why we should get rid I'd the wiki and move to the format outlined in the mission statement. We don't need to try and compete with the DT wiki. Ideally is like to see more help go there and then people coming up with knowledge here to move into or future wiki.

But I feel like I'm repeating myself. If you want to make a change and help, help out on the wiki. Our help out the keepers team and help us find info. You've been helping recently, with the Cherry stuff in simple questions. There been progress there. Just because you don't remember it doesn't mean things aren't happening.
What exactly would one be contributing to this? I mean, I'm sure I could help in some way
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #487 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 09:47:10 »
Make a thread on something you're interested in. Mods, painting, bro caps, stabilizers, whatever you like. My team and I well move it into thepost wiki workshop and that's the staging point for future wiki.

Or if you want ideas, the mission statement thread has ideas. I'd like to create a summary of the soldering thread. And I'd love to see a thread like this for bingecaps, kbk, bro bots, zombros. There's a new gb thread to keep track of current GBs. It's in the GB forum. There's the new geekhacker YouTube channel, maybe make a video review or disassembly video.

Pretty much? Make a thread of what you're into? We'll (the keepers) will figure out how to organize that info.

A good example of this happening recently is smasher816s hhkb controller thread. That's definitely getting moved to the new wiki when it's time.
« Last Edit: Sat, 03 May 2014, 09:56:50 by CPTBadAss »

Offline Belfong

« Reply #488 on: Sat, 03 May 2014, 19:46:57 »
Evernote has a desktop and browser base app and I can create one account and share with you. But I think you probably need a iPad and Penultimate app to easily add photo and write on it as per my screenshot. I'll explore a bit and see if it can be exported to Google Docs.

The beauty of this, is all I need to do is import photo with a tap and write the name of the Clacks. I don't new lengthy text and uber coding, which I find this is daunting. That's why I'm not good at wikis.

I don't mind doing this on my own as it is really easy. The help I need is to PM me links to the high res photo which I can download to the iPad and the name of the Clack.

Captain, let me send you links to the exported version or the public Evernote page and let's see how it looked like online. If it's a notebook like interface and allows easy browsing, I think this would be a great format for browsing Clacks.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #489 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 10:50:48 »
anyone know what a noct prophecy would be worth?
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #490 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 13:57:34 »

$45 + shipping.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #491 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 14:04:31 »

I was recently told once it's your property you can charge whatever you want.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #492 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 14:08:56 »

$45 + shipping.

They were originally $45 shipped, so that's what I would charge, personally.

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #493 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 14:28:40 »

I lol'ed.
« Last Edit: Sun, 04 May 2014, 16:33:19 by yicaoyimu »
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #494 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 18:13:20 »

[WTS] Spumoni MX - $1k USD + S&H

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #495 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 18:15:25 »

This is absolutely ridiculous, noisy.

I'll pay $500.

Shipped.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #496 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 18:17:41 »

How much is shipping?  The clack price is great, but I don't want to be extorted on shipping costs.   :-X

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #497 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 18:26:35 »

How much is shipping?  The clack price is great, but I don't want to be extorted on shipping costs.   :-X

Only $5 S&H, I'm a reasonable man

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #498 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 18:29:05 »

Only $5 S&H, I'm a reasonable man

Hot damn!  I'll take it.  $1k means $10, right?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #499 on: Sun, 04 May 2014, 18:32:28 »

Be careful - there are people who would pay silly amounts like this for such a CC :eek: