Author Topic: Save My Bacon! *Auction*  (Read 14049 times)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
  • Trade Count: (0)
    • Tactile Zine
Re: *Auction* sPaMrAy's Save My Bacon! *Auction*
« Reply #100 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 19:09:26 »
Really man? You shouldn't bid on something someone donated to help you out...

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #101 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 19:12:04 »
I dont need the shirt, you can keep it  :)  you out bid me fair and square, and I might end up having to bid more on the brobot.
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #102 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 19:14:39 »
bid got retracted so i guess none of this matters so comment retracted

« Last Edit: Wed, 26 June 2013, 19:24:59 by BunnyLake »
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #103 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 19:16:51 »

Bunny's a very generous person and I don't want him to have to give everything away.

I dont need the shirt, you can keep it  :)  you out bid me fair and square, and I might end up having to bid more on the brobot.

I already have one, I don't need two! I'm not trying to make anyone bid more.

I didn't expect to rustle so many jimmies.

I'll withdraw my bid before the pitchforks come out.
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 June 2013, 19:19:48 by SpAmRaY »

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #104 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 19:18:10 »
This sets a REAL dangerous precedent. I'm really not a fan. Whether or not you guys worked it out isn't the point now. Someone is going to see this, put up an auction, and then just be like nope, just kidding, gonna buy back all my stuff.

AND ESPECIALLY since someone was kind enough to help you out. What if Glissant and TJ said that to me? Oh sorry, your money was nice but **** you. That's what this seems like. What if people really wanted to help you and now you're just denying them that.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #105 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 19:21:42 »
bid got retracted so i guess none of this matters so comment retracted
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 June 2013, 19:25:09 by BunnyLake »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #106 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 19:29:02 »

^

Taking advantage of someone's generosity when you didn't even deserve it because of a mistake that YOU made because you're an idiot who can't handle their money responsibly.

/thread

this is totally out of line, and its this sort of commentpeople should pay more attention to, it is becoming more and more frequent at the moment and its a real shame

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #107 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 19:36:48 »
from my own first hand experience, ive had thid community tear me a new one over something I thought was minor, so  you just gotta be careful fry :)  I'm surprised though at some of the comments people are making about this.  although I shouldn'tbe ssurprised  because this happens a lot,  the  community sees something they don't agree with them they all flip out about it.
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰_Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰ ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็_ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Offline tsangan

• ★★★
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
  • 1000/600
« Reply #108 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 19:41:09 »
I wasn't going to jump in on this as the community was speaking out how they felt about the OP bidding on an item he posted...

With that said, this has gotten a tad too personal. discussion is good but attacking an individuality isn't so lets not let this get out of hand
Keyboardless

Offline Ultratude

• Ultratude's Blog
« Reply #109 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 20:57:26 »
2) $66.

Offline reiuorw

« Reply #110 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 20:57:51 »
6) CCnG  $102 :)

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #111 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 20:59:46 »
110 on the brobot, and 35 on the bunnylake collection. Safety net + being generous :)

Offline Ultratude

• Ultratude's Blog
« Reply #112 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 21:00:55 »
Oh, my first CC.

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #113 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 21:01:16 »
wooohooo!!! I've wanted a blue brobot or a clack for a while now, glad to finally have one!! ^_^ I'm excited to see what's in the bunnylake collection, the knitted bunny hat looks awesome!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #114 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 21:02:18 »
My phone says 9pm. Thanks to those who participated its over. I will be sending out PM's.

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #115 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 21:05:42 »
thanks for the auction man! :) Glad to be able to participate

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #116 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 21:23:42 »
What the F are you talking about Rarar? Always wanted a clack my ass. You should be banned from owning clacks for life for that douche baggery you pulled before.

Honestly I'd pay someone else who doesn't own a clack to keep you from owning this.

My prediction, Rarar try's to flip this clack to someone else with a nice markup.
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 June 2013, 21:29:07 by Wildcard »

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #117 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 21:27:14 »
What the F are you talking about Rarar? Always wanted a clack my ass. You should be banned from owning clacks for life for that douche baggery you pulled before.

Honestly I'd pay someone else to keep you from owning this.

My prediction, Rarar try's to flip this clack to someone else with a nice markup.

we are geekhack 
we are leeguun 
we do not forgive 
we do not forget 
expekt us 
-anynoumose

Offline funkymeeba

• CRUMPULAR
  • WEST SHINJUKU PLANTING TUNE
« Reply #118 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 21:29:54 »
I vote we just continue beating dead horses instead of trying to move forward in the community. That makes ALL THE SENSE IN THE WORLD to me.
17:15 < vun> these are the healthiest crisps I've ever come across
17:16 < vun> mostly because I can't get the bag open

meebcats - my bad music

Offline rarar

• moist booty seepage
« Reply #119 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 21:32:05 »
I vote we just continue beating dead horses instead of trying to move forward in the community. That makes ALL THE SENSE IN THE WORLD to me.
exactly <3

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #120 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 21:32:24 »
It would be funnier, if it wasn't true.

Much like the Taoist story of the old farmer, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #121 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 21:37:03 »

Not what I was really getting at anyways.

When Rarar pretends like this is his golden op to own a clack, I take offense. Because it's almost like a flat out lie.

I'm not trying to beat a dead horse here. I just don't like reading BS.

Offline aggiejy

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #122 on: Wed, 26 June 2013, 21:40:48 »
Okay guys, back on topic.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #123 on: Fri, 28 June 2013, 11:21:07 »
Item's available have been shipped . All parties involved have been sent a PM with tracking.

I am closing this thread to avoid any more hate being spread.

If there is an issue please PM me, for everyone who purchased thank you very much.

7/5 update

Most items delivered.
« Last Edit: Fri, 05 July 2013, 04:39:51 by SpAmRaY »