geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK Bordeaux | Small Novelty Revisions (12/27/21) 🍷

<< < (4/15) > >>

Preston Walz:
Nice set! Love the colors. :thumb:

sup3r170va:
I wonder if the set would look nicer with the accent colour as the colour of the alphas.

aerospice:
Thank you for all the responses and support so far everyone! Based on the feedback, I went ahead and added the the extra "b" keycaps in the spacebars and modifier alphas kit. In addition, I plan to continue testing out the colors for the base alphas. Some colors I have in mind to test out is a darker cream to match the accent, or a darker gray color to represent the steel fences of "Old Town" Bordeax. After I render the experimental colors, I will create a poll on here to help decide what the base alpha should look like, so keep an eye out for it!

sup3r170va:

--- Quote from: aerospice on Sat, 17 July 2021, 20:55:26 ---Thank you for all the responses and support so far everyone! Based on the feedback, I went ahead and added the the extra "b" keycaps in the spacebars and modifier alphas kit. In addition, I plan to continue testing out the colors for the base alphas. Some colors I have in mind to test out is a darker cream to match the accent, or a darker gray color to represent the steel fences of "Old Town" Bordeax. After I render the experimental colors, I will create a poll on here to help decide what the base alpha should look like, so keep an eye out for it!

--- End quote ---

Are you fixed on using the 2309C for the text on the alphas? I am looking at the image you have, and there are a lot of lighter creams reflecting the walls of the buildings in Bordeaux. Would a lighter cream as base alphas, and 7643C for the text, work better? Just a thought  :)

YoungTerror:

--- Quote from: cylentshadows on Sat, 17 July 2021, 15:53:51 ---I like dis, pls swap alpha and accent color or just find a new alpha color.

--- End quote ---

I agree with this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version