Author Topic: Looking for testers  (Read 1063 times)

Offline flashquark

• Flashquark.com | Mech Key Depot
Looking for testers
« on: Wed, 08 September 2021, 11:50:38 »
Hey guys, Nigel from Flashquark here!

We’ve recently come out with a line of two-stage long switch springs which I personally think feel amazing. The springs come in 58g, 62g, 67g, 80g, and 150g weights.
These two-stage springs are longer than normal switch springs. What this results in is a more even feeling of the weight across the entire downpress vs. starting off light and then increasing in weight with a normal spring. Due to the longer spring length, the upstroke of the switch is also faster and more forceful. This may be particularly useful for tactile switches that are a bit slower to return due to the increased friction between the switch leaf and stem.

We’re currently looking for testers to try out these springs and give us feedback on them. We’d also love any suggestions for changes/improvements that can be made for them as well!
If you are interested in being a tester for our springs, comment below with which spring weight you’d be interested in testing out as well as what kind of switches you intend on using them with (brand/model), and we will randomly choose 20 of you.

While we can’t pick all of you to be testers this time, we intend to focus our efforts on production of more of our own products from here on out and we will need product testers for all of our future products as well.
If you would like to be notified and considered for testing of our future products, join our product testing discord here: https://discord.gg/7GwDgnseCt
https://flashquark.com | Keyboards, Keycaps, Switches, and other MK accessories.

Offline _rubik

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Typing on: Brutal60, Lavenders Linears, GMK Jamon
Re: Looking for testers
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 08 September 2021, 12:32:34 »
Why not. I'll throw my hat in the ring.

I'd be interested in trying the 62g and 67g with some SP Stars, and the 80g with lavender linears (because of course a long spring needs a long stem :D)
ai03 Meridian ¤ Mech 27 ¤ E8.5 ¤ Brutal60 ¤ SSK White Label ¤ HHKB Pro JP ¤ vAEK68 Alps Blues ¤ RF87u

Offline MIGHTY CHICKEN

• buck buck, cluck cluck, squawk squawk
Re: Looking for testers
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 08 September 2021, 20:43:17 »
I'm fully down, haven't used much two stage springs in the hobby