geekhack Marketplace > Classifieds

Filco Cherry MX Blue Otaku

<< < (2/4) > >>

nanu:
On other forums I peruse there are actions required before being able to buy/sell/trade. Having a minimum post count is a popular system, so you can establish some sort of reputation to uphold.

acchen:
Well, I believe he came back to me.  I hope things go through smoothly this time.

isp:

--- Quote from: acchen;258315 ---So, he says it's sold to me and tells me to send payment yesterday, so I sent the payment.  Today he comes back and tells me he has a better offer so he refunds my payment.  Just not the most ideal seller ethics.  If you want to wait for a better offer, then wait for it.  Don't accept an offer and change your mind after payment has been made.  Thanks.
--- End quote ---
:suspicious:

lame

acchen:

--- Quote from: isp;258669 ---:suspicious:

lame
--- End quote ---

And now he's just ignoring all my contacts... even when I just want him to refund my money now.  This is horrible;  These are some of the perks of buying online...

mjacob:
We probably need to enforce some kind of minimum post count required to buy/sell/trade here, as someone else suggested. On the other hand, this post was just a link to an eBay auction, so maybe the repercussions need to come directly from the eBay reputation system in this case.

Matt

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version