geekhack Marketplace > Classifieds

Thinkpad T410 i7-620M 16+ hour battery

(1/1)

Manyak:
I originally bought a Lenovo Thinkpad T410 in March, BUT when I sent it in to get repaired in september, Lenovo lost it! This laptop is the replacement they sent me, and is only three months old. So If you want 16 hours of actual battery life, but still want a full-powered CPU (not ULV or Atom crap), this is the laptop for you. And if you are sick and tired of glossy bodies and screens that have to be wiped down every 30 mins, look no further.

It has the fastest dual-core mobile CPU available, accessible and upgradeable without voiding the warranty - I have already replaced the thermal goop with MX2, and unless you really stress the system the fan barely runs (it's inaudible most of the time). The bottom of the laptop never gets warm either! I am also including a docking station, which if you've never used one before, you'll fall in love with immediately - snap the laptop on, and it automatically connects everything, basically turning it into a desktop if you wanted it to.

The batteries are brand new, being only three months old (they replaced both of them when they lost the laptop). And yes, this laptop has TWO 9-cell batteries, 95Wh each (so 190Wh total). That's how it lasts so long :). And yes, both batteries still hold a full charge. The secondary battery is pretty neat, as it plugs in underneath the system and props the back up, making it more comfortable to use.

There's also WWAN with an unactivated AT&T SIM card installed, but you can use any provider you want (it's not locked or anything AFAIK). Oh, and there's a GPS receiver in it too!

!!!BONUS!!!
Also, I am including a custom made ICC Profile for the monitor, calibrated with a spectrophotometer. This guarantees that you get the absolute best image it can produce, and is by far more accurate (and by far more expensive) than using a standard colorimeter like the Spyder 3 or Pantone Huey.

CPU: Core i7-620M 2.66GHz, 4MB L3, 1066MHz FSB
RAM: 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3
HDD: 250GB 7200RPM, Unused
Screen: 14.1 WXGA+ (1440x900) w/ LED Backlight & WWAN Antenna
GPU: Intel Integrated
Batteries: Dual 9-cell batteries (55++ and 27++, for 190Wh total)
Wireless: Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 Triple Antenna 450Mbps
Integrated Mobile Broadband: Gobi 2000 3G with GPS
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional x64
Bluetooth: Yes
Fingerprint Reader: Yes
Camera: Yes
Optical Drive: DVD+/-R
Modem: 56k Faxmodem
Pointing Device: Ultranav (Trackpoint and Touchpad)
Docking Station: ThinkPad Mini Dock Plus Series 3 (Power, VGA, 2xDVI, 2xDisplayPort, eSATA, Gigabit LAN, 6xUSB, Headphone, Mic)

Full Spec Sheet Here

Going through Lenovo's site and configuring the system exactly this way will run you exactly $2,033.98 before taxes or shipping. My price is 1650 USD shipped and insured.

*I honestly don't ever remember dropping it or hitting it into anything, yet apparently I did. Either way, the only damage is to the battery casing, and it's not even that much.

iMav:
Nice deal.

Why you selling?

Manyak:

--- Quote from: iMav;261552 ---Nice deal.

Why you selling?
--- End quote ---

Because I want to switch to an x201 tablet! :)

But to be honest I'm already having second thoughts...just watch, I'll probably take it down in the morning once I've slept on it and the impulse has worn off, lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version