geekhack Community > Keyboards

gaming keyboard :=)

<< < (2/2)

tonyklo:
oh and i do prefer if the Keyboard comes with USB instead of ps2 because of LAN issues =)

zillidot:

--- Quote from: tonyklo;3059 ---how long will it take for the Benippon site to ship it to U.S ?(how much is the shipping?)
--- End quote ---
Be aware that the Filco Majestouch featured on the Benippon site does not have n-key rollover. The version with n-key rollover has model number FKBN104M/EB, and only seems to be available in Japanese stores.

I have one. I ordered mine via the shopping service Crescent Shop. For me, it took about 4 days for them to get the keyboard and another 6 days until I had it in my hands, shipped via EMS. The shipping fee was 5400 yen, which was about USD$51 at the time. In total I paid around USD$193, which included the cost of the keyboard, 20% commission for the shopping service, and shipping.

After using it for a while, I found that I preferred the more "precise" feel of my Unicomp buckling spring keyboard for gaming. The brown cherry switches are great for typing though. Of course, this is just my personal preference.

I would also really like to know where to buy the KBtalKing keyboards!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version