Author Topic: [GB] GMK >Terminal_ R2 [COMPLETE - EXTRAS AVAILABLE]  (Read 26708 times)

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
Re: [GB] GMK >Terminal_ *LAST DAY*
« Reply #50 on: Sat, 28 July 2018, 09:48:39 »
congrats on a good GB
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline TheKeyCompany

• * Vendor
  • Because You Need the Feels...
    • The Key Dot Company
Re: [GB] GMK >Terminal_ *LAST DAY*
« Reply #51 on: Sat, 28 July 2018, 13:20:10 »
congrats on a good GB

Thanks homie!

Offline Lormania

Re: [GB] GMK >Terminal_ *CLOSED*
« Reply #52 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 12:27:56 »
Got an invoice from Key Forge!! So excited! Who else received one and which cap you hoping to score? They all look so good. I'm hoping for the shishi!

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #53 on: Wed, 01 August 2018, 16:00:40 »
I got one and also hoping for a Shishi > Spook would be my two preferred. Thought all of them look amazing, I just can't wait. I already got the board planned for this set. Last thing to do is figure out what switches for the board. I am thinking of just going all out and trying my hand at some Zeal switches or made another set of my modded Mod-H's those are some nice switches also.

Offline Lormania

« Reply #54 on: Thu, 02 August 2018, 00:02:10 »
I got one and also hoping for a Shishi > Spook would be my two preferred. Thought all of them look amazing, I just can't wait. I already got the board planned for this set. Last thing to do is figure out what switches for the board. I am thinking of just going all out and trying my hand at some Zeal switches or made another set of my modded Mod-H's those are some nice switches also.

Which board were you thinking? Switches is going to be a difficult decision. I ordered some of those Outemu SKY switches so hoping those will fit the bill. What mods do you do for the Mod-H's?  I saw those are coming back in stock on Novelkeys soon.

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #55 on: Thu, 02 August 2018, 01:18:52 »

Which board were you thinking? Switches is going to be a difficult decision. I ordered some of those Outemu SKY switches so hoping those will fit the bill. What mods do you do for the Mod-H's?  I saw those are coming back in stock on Novelkeys soon.

I changed the springs out with some 68g gold plated and the housing was swamped over to Kailh burnt orange housing. They feel really nice they have that big bump tactile feeling. The board is the Espectro I ended up ordering a green one with terminal in mind.

Offline Darknight00z

« Reply #56 on: Thu, 02 August 2018, 17:39:40 »
Any updates on the raffle? I dont think I got an invoice :(

Offline TheKeyCompany

• * Vendor
    • The Key Dot Company
« Reply #57 on: Thu, 02 August 2018, 17:58:53 »
Any updates on the raffle? I dont think I got an invoice :(

Raffle is over. Sorry :-(

Offline 8six753o9

« Reply #58 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 17:59:36 »
Look what I saw on GMK’s Instagram!  Is that Terminal?!?!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoJMIdRDhOS/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=15mj1s2uz32ma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline TheKeyCompany

• * Vendor
    • The Key Dot Company
« Reply #59 on: Tue, 25 September 2018, 18:18:30 »
Look what I saw on GMK’s Instagram!  Is that Terminal?!?!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoJMIdRDhOS/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=15mj1s2uz32ma

I saw that yesterday; didn’t notice that it is, in fact Terminal! They did say it might be early. I expect it early December. Thanks to all you fine folks it was a pretty big order. We still have some presale available too!

Offline Darknight00z

« Reply #60 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 04:42:34 »
What was the one with korea sublegends? Some variation of dolch?

Offline 8six753o9

« Reply #61 on: Wed, 26 September 2018, 14:24:06 »
What was the one with korea sublegends? Some variation of dolch?
One of the comment said a Korean site ordered that set to sell.

Anyways. It’s happening!  I think I’ll get this before GMK Olivia!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoMY9PujJn2/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16ctxf3izc98u

Offline TheKeyCompany

• * Vendor
    • The Key Dot Company

Offline bard

Re: [GB] GMK >Terminal_ R2 [IN PRODUCTION TAKING ORDERS]
« Reply #63 on: Fri, 05 October 2018, 12:07:01 »
I see mine set there, 3rd from top  :))

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #64 on: Fri, 05 October 2018, 12:11:06 »
Hotkeys numbering always confuse me, is it missing the Esc profile or the Fn profile?

Offline TheKeyCompany

• * Vendor
    • The Key Dot Company
« Reply #66 on: Fri, 05 October 2018, 12:45:49 »
Hey everyone. Quick update.

HotKeys Project x Terminal sale is open NOW. Will be open for two weeks, closes 2018-10-19. Check them out!

(Attachment Link)

GMKs production of GMK Terminal R2 is getting close to completion! GMK posted a pic on Instagram this morning, its looking really nice!

For those that missed, there are limited pre-orders spots open at TKC

Can you tell me if the striped space bar is smooth or textured?

I dont honestly know. But looking at the photos, it looks like it has a tiny bit of texture. See for yourself. High res pic attached.

204934-0

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #67 on: Fri, 05 October 2018, 16:12:38 »
Hey everyone. Quick update.

HotKeys Project x Terminal sale is open NOW. Will be open for two weeks, closes 2018-10-19. Check them out!

(Attachment Link)

GMKs production of GMK Terminal R2 is getting close to completion! GMK posted a pic on Instagram this morning, its looking really nice!

For those that missed, there are limited pre-orders spots open at TKC

Can you tell me if the striped space bar is smooth or textured?

I dont honestly know. But looking at the photos, it looks like it has a tiny bit of texture. See for yourself. High res pic attached.

(Attachment Link)

Thanks for the detailed pic it does look to have some minor texture. I am going to go with one of the single tones to be safe.

Offline Darknight00z

« Reply #68 on: Sat, 27 October 2018, 02:21:56 »
So are we shipping now?

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.
« Last Edit: Fri, 02 November 2018, 09:10:52 by wholypantalones »

Offline TheKeyCompany

• * Vendor
    • The Key Dot Company
Re: [GB] GMK >Terminal_ R2 [SHIPPING EXTRAS AVAILABLE]
« Reply #70 on: Fri, 02 November 2018, 20:54:34 »
Orders started shipping today. Sorry for the late update, my life has been hectic lately. Moving into a new house in a week! ARRRRRRGH

Anyways, we still have some inventory left for sale in case you missed it. The price was supposed to go up today, but Ill leave it at pre-order pricing through the weekend.

NOTE: Deskmats and Sleeves have not yet arrived. GMK delivered much faster than anticpiated. I expect the desk mats / mousepads next week and the sleeves in 2-3 weeks. I will ship orders containing those items when they arrive. If you do not wish to wait, contact me at orders@thekey.company and I can send an invoice for the additional shipping cost to have them sent separately.

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.
« Reply #71 on: Fri, 02 November 2018, 21:10:20 »
Thanks for a smooth and painless gb Jason.  :thumb:

Offline TheKeyCompany

• * Vendor
    • The Key Dot Company
« Reply #72 on: Fri, 02 November 2018, 21:13:20 »
Thanks for a smooth and painless gb Jason.  :thumb:

Hey, its my pleasure! Thanks for saying that. I try my best, and that means a lot!

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #73 on: Sat, 03 November 2018, 01:54:19 »
Orders started shipping today. Sorry for the late update, my life has been hectic lately. Moving into a new house in a week! ARRRRRRGH

Anyways, we still have some inventory left for sale in case you missed it. The price was supposed to go up today, but Ill leave it at pre-order pricing through the weekend.

NOTE: Deskmats and Sleeves have not yet arrived. GMK delivered much faster than anticpiated. I expect the desk mats / mousepads next week and the sleeves in 2-3 weeks. I will ship orders containing those items when they arrive. If you do not wish to wait, contact me at orders@thekey.company and I can send an invoice for the additional shipping cost to have them sent separately.

I am so excited about this and do have a quick question if we won a artisan will that be included in this shipment?

Offline Peppermint216

« Reply #74 on: Thu, 08 November 2018, 01:52:43 »
Any news on the EU proxy? They usually ship before the bulk pallets even arrive at America.

Offline Peppermint216

« Reply #75 on: Thu, 08 November 2018, 03:26:53 »
aaaand I just got a shipping notification....

Offline SolarEclipz

« Reply #76 on: Tue, 13 November 2018, 18:11:41 »
Anyone take a picture of the base kit lined up in the box? I had my cat jump on it and knock everything out and I'm trying to realign everything to fit back in.  :eek:

Or can thekeycompany show me which rows are which on the plastic holder?

Thanks.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #77 on: Tue, 13 November 2018, 18:34:52 »
Anyone take a picture of the base kit lined up in the box? I had my cat jump on it and knock everything out and I'm trying to realign everything to fit back in.  :eek:

Or can thekeycompany show me which rows are which on the plastic holder?

Thanks.

GMK keycaps are basically arranged like a regular keyboard would be. From top to bottom, it's basically your regular 104-key full-size keyboard

And for the rest of the rows, just fit whatever fits. Normally the row below the standard bottom row, you may have the 7u bottom row keys (1.5 1 1.5 7 1.5 1 1.5).

ISO Enter usually far bottom right.

Offline asury

• /u/adsury/
« Reply #78 on: Tue, 13 November 2018, 20:50:56 »
Any info about Zfrontier proxy shipping? I ask them couple days ago but got not answer yet.. I order base with the deskmat
Grey Duck Sidewinder/GMK Hyperfuse Origins/MX Black retooled | Sage M60-A/GMK Camping/Holy Sky | LFK68/DSA Granite Alps/SKCM Orange Alps

Offline vodan

« Reply #79 on: Thu, 15 November 2018, 11:14:39 »
Any info about Zfrontier proxy shipping? I ask them couple days ago but got not answer yet.. I order base with the deskmat

I also asked them over wechat but they didn't give any constructive answer.
On Nov 2 the update is that they are still in customs, and should definitely be out by now. However since we also ordered the mat, which is coming this week, they are probably waiting for the mat to clear customs before shipping.

Offline asury

• /u/adsury/
« Reply #80 on: Thu, 15 November 2018, 18:09:41 »

On Nov 2 the update is that they are still in customs, and should definitely be out by now. However since we also ordered the mat, which is coming this week, they are probably waiting for the mat to clear customs before shipping.

I see, thanks for the share mate. I hope that's the case and we can get the set ship to us soon ;)
Grey Duck Sidewinder/GMK Hyperfuse Origins/MX Black retooled | Sage M60-A/GMK Camping/Holy Sky | LFK68/DSA Granite Alps/SKCM Orange Alps

Offline vodan

« Reply #81 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 04:37:47 »

I see, thanks for the share mate. I hope that's the case and we can get the set ship to us soon ;)

Got a reply from zF - the keycaps took longer in customs than they expected, but have been released and will likely ship next week. No news on the desk mat though, so you'll probably get a separate shipment for that.

Offline asury

• /u/adsury/
« Reply #82 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 04:42:49 »

Got a reply from zF - the keycaps took longer in customs than they expected, but have been released and will likely ship next week. No news on the desk mat though, so you'll probably get a separate shipment for that.

Great! thanks once again

Offline oh_chesteroni

« Reply #83 on: Fri, 16 November 2018, 22:27:40 »
Anyone from Canada receive their set yet?

Offline yonghf

« Reply #84 on: Thu, 29 November 2018, 23:33:15 »
Does anyone know when orders from ZF will ship out?

Offline midnight2903

« Reply #85 on: Sun, 02 December 2018, 06:21:33 »
Does anyone know when orders from ZF will ship out?

Have the same question as well...

Offline TechieWeirdo

« Reply #86 on: Sun, 02 December 2018, 16:00:56 »
Did anyone who bought from zFrontier get their set yet?
b o a r d s

Offline asury

• /u/adsury/
« Reply #87 on: Mon, 03 December 2018, 00:22:44 »

Still waiting from ZF too. December is the shipping estimate, hopefully soon. FYI, I sent both TKC and ZF regarding this matter since weeks ago (when US start shipping), without any reply on the email support, including this GH thread.   :(

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #88 on: Mon, 03 December 2018, 00:51:55 »

Still waiting from ZF too. December is the shipping estimate, hopefully soon. FYI, I sent both TKC and ZF regarding this matter since weeks ago (when US start shipping), without any reply on the email support, including this GH thread.   :(

I am just guessing but wouldn't it take sometime? Fright to china is typically done via water right for bulk? I might be totally wrong just seems shipping 100+ lbs worth of stuff wouldn't be cost effective any other way.

Offline midnight2903

« Reply #89 on: Mon, 03 December 2018, 06:03:06 »
I got a reply from ZF

"Sorry for the delay..
Terminal R2 sets are going out this week"

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
Re: [GB] GMK >Terminal_ R2 [COMPLETE - EXTRAS AVAILABLE]
« Reply #90 on: Mon, 01 April 2024, 13:28:29 »