geekhack Community > Other Geeky Stuff

Anyone into comics? (The thread about anyone into comics.)

<< < (2/8) > >>

xtrafrood:
small list:

- Futurama                                                           (~30)
- Saga                                                                  (can't remember)
- The Walking Dead                                             (100+)
- Tokyo Ghost                                                       (barely started)
- Captain Victory and The Galatic Rangers         (soon)
- Guardians of The Galaxy                                   (1969--soon)

method_:
Anyone here into belgium/french comics ?

romevi:

--- Quote from: method_ on Thu, 16 August 2018, 03:57:59 ---Anyone here into belgium/french comics ?

--- End quote ---

Give me more info! I guess I should change the title to just comics so that it covers American/British comic books, Japanese manga, American/European comic strips, and everything in between!

no, the other guy:
I read every Asterix and (hopefully) all of Don Rosa's Disney comics, and I collect Garfield books. Other than that, I have a passion for web comics (the usual: Dilbert, Daily Garfield, xkcd, Random Crab, Cyanide & Happiness, Lunarbaboon, ...).  :)

9999hp:
I don't read them as much as I would like to; I do try to keep up on various manga. I haven't been read anything western since the 2 or third volume of saga came out. I do enjoy Hellboy quite a bit; I love cosmic horror type stuff and general occult-y/spoopy stuff.

Caught up on Berserk a month ago or so, but that's it. I should make more time for it; I really appreciate the art form. I think I'm gonna go see if there is anything promising :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version