Author Topic: How do I order this from South Korea?  (Read 2508 times)

Offline DaBubbs

How do I order this from South Korea?
« on: Tue, 30 May 2017, 09:53:35 »
I am interested in purchasing two sets of these (red RF Topre keycap sets):
http://www.leopold.co.kr/?doc=cart/item.php&it_id=1309942685

I do not believe that Leopold ships to the US. Is there an intermediary I can use to purchase these and get them shipped to me in the US? I am more than happy to pay a reasonable fee for the service.

Also, for anyone who has used an intermediary before, is there a rule of thumb that I should use? Like 50% upfront and 50% when I get them? I obviously want to protect myself as much as possible.

Thanks!

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid.

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
Re: How do I order this from South Korea?
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 07:19:15 »
If you don't know anyone in korea, just use buying service (although fees are high compared to ordering from China/taobao)

Avecko or collectkorea are names that come to mind, never used them however

Offline DaBubbs

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 08:56:29 »
If you don't know anyone in korea, just use buying service (although fees are high compared to ordering from China/taobao)

Avecko or collectkorea are names that come to mind, never used them however
Thank you!

I figured there were people on here that might be willing to help me out... just didn't know who.

Do you have any recommended names of buying services?
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 09:05:07 »
unrelated but i think these are out of stock

if you try to add them to cart you get a message saying "something something -1", and on this page (http://www.leopold.co.kr/?doc=cart/list.php&ca_id=20i010) they all have a red icon. items without the icon can be added to cart

Offline DaBubbs

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 09:30:30 »
unrelated but i think these are out of stock

if you try to add them to cart you get a message saying "something something -1", and on this page (http://www.leopold.co.kr/?doc=cart/list.php&ca_id=20i010) they all have a red icon. items without the icon can be added to cart
Thanks for the info. That was a fear I had. I guess I will still reach out to the South Korea contacts to see if they can get them.

Offline Tactile

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 09:44:44 »
It's a long shot but you could contact these people to see if they have any idea where/how to find these sets.
REΛLFORCE

Offline DaBubbs

« Reply #6 on: Wed, 31 May 2017, 10:46:41 »
It's a long shot but you could contact these people to see if they have any idea where/how to find these sets.
Email sent, thanks!