Author Topic: [IC] MT3 Serika | IS LIVE! ORDERS CLOSE ON 08/30/19 11:59 PDT  (Read 148058 times)

Offline sinnyc

Re: [IC] MT3 Serika | Launching In August On Drop
« Reply #550 on: Tue, 16 July 2019, 07:07:55 »
The Ergo kit looks great but I'm confused about why the bottom row legends are F1-F5 and M1-M5.  Are they not sequential (like X1-X10) just to differentiate between the two sides without using blanks?

Yes, I didn't want to use the same letters for both left and right.

So I guessed.  I like the symmetry/asymmetry of it!

Offline pino38

« Reply #551 on: Tue, 16 July 2019, 20:12:15 »
any chance for a 6.5 spacebar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #552 on: Wed, 17 July 2019, 03:50:35 »
any chance for a 6.5 spacebar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. Drop didn't make a 6.5 spacebar mold.

Offline HerrGartenzwerg

« Reply #553 on: Wed, 17 July 2019, 15:44:02 »
Superb colour scheme, damn fine font, German Alphas?!? Definetely in!

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #554 on: Wed, 17 July 2019, 17:37:18 »
After some consideration, I will be updating the UK ISO kit and adding the keys I commented on an early reply to have all the Katakanas with the UK layout.

Please, do understand that this change implies a price increase of that kit, but I am actually more comfortable if people that want to have the katakana alphas can at least have the UK layout (as well as the general ISO one) covered.

I will also be swapping all the small spacebars that are not convex by R5 keycaps. This is definitely not the ideal solution, but it might be the best I can offer given that at the moment there aren't 1.00, 1.75, 2.25, and 2.75 convex space bars.

Offline Surefoot

« Reply #555 on: Thu, 18 July 2019, 02:53:23 »
Please, do understand that this change implies a price increase of that kit, but I am actually more comfortable if people that want to have the katakana alphas can at least have the UK layout (as well as the general ISO one) covered.
It's fine, it's a high end keyset, i'm perfectly ok with that, better and extended support is always good.

Offline sachin3767

« Reply #556 on: Thu, 18 July 2019, 04:17:19 »
After some consideration, I will be updating the UK ISO kit and adding the keys I commented on an early reply to have all the Katakanas with the UK layout.

Man, I love you and I'll openly admit it.

I was just sat here thinking how many sets I want to purchase and this has confirmed it for me.

I will also be swapping all the small spacebars that are not convex by R5 keycaps. This is definitely not the ideal solution, but it might be the best I can offer given that at the moment there aren't 1.00, 1.75, 2.25, and 2.75 convex space bars.

What does this mean? Will you share updated renders or side views of the different spacebars?

Whitefox|Granite    Tex Yoda II     Exent | dev/tty      MX Master       Planck|Big Bang

Offline harlekein

« Reply #557 on: Thu, 18 July 2019, 05:07:43 »
I would appreciate it if you could reconsider the R4 keys for ortho layout to be R5. I understand this can be a hard call on which key should go where, but for thumb keys, R4 is not comfortable without a 7 degree incline.

Edit: Looking at it again, the four bottom rows of displayed keys could be changed to R5 and it would be a win overall, unless I'm missing something and 40% users do want double R4.
« Last Edit: Thu, 18 July 2019, 05:09:58 by harlekein »

Offline walie

« Reply #558 on: Thu, 18 July 2019, 09:44:14 »

Man, I love you and I'll openly admit it.

I was just sat here thinking how many sets I want to purchase and this has confirmed it for me.

What does this mean? Will you share updated renders or side views of the different spacebars?

Check the dev/tty page on Massdrop to see what R5 looks like. It's very comfy and the best option for bottom row keys IMO

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #559 on: Thu, 18 July 2019, 11:07:45 »
I would appreciate it if you could reconsider the R4 keys for ortho layout to be R5. I understand this can be a hard call on which key should go where, but for thumb keys, R4 is not comfortable without a 7 degree incline.

Edit: Looking at it again, the four bottom rows of displayed keys could be changed to R5 and it would be a win overall, unless I'm missing something and 40% users do want double R4.

MT3 was designed to be used with modern keyboards, which typically have a 5 to 7 degree inclination.  And the caps will be indeed uncomfortable if used with flat boards.

I won't be changing the modifier keys for any of the kits, and it is not consistent to swap them for one kit (40%) while keeping them for the rest, and I find that R4 is as comfortable on a 40% as it is on a TKL.

Offline equalunique

« Reply #560 on: Thu, 18 July 2019, 23:36:02 »
I'm also keen on R4 bottom for ortho, so long as the center thumb keys are convex. Also, the case has got to have some kind of incline... Too bad the WoodKeys APX case seems to have flopped. At least the KBDFans Niu Mini, the KPRepublic JJ/SP series, and the UD_40 (IC currently on GH), all have a little incline to them. Unfortunately, none offer the flexibility of an OLKB Planck PCB.

Hey Zambumon, are these reports on MT3 Godspeed quality giving you any pause? See: https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/cewqfq/mt3_godspeed_10_out_of_10_kits_had_errors/

Sent from my Ono-Sendai Cyberspace 7 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Thu, 18 July 2019, 23:42:14 by equalunique »

Offline patch

« Reply #561 on: Fri, 19 July 2019, 01:06:38 »
I know this is probably a long shot, but is there a possibility of running a kit where it has Black/Dark Mods instead of the Yellow ones?

Just wondering! Getting a set tho regardless  :thumb:
MX:
Aeboards Aegis (Silver) | Aeboards EXT65 (Black #3)
TGR Alice (Silver) | TGR Alice (Black) | TGR Jane V2 (Silver) | Keycult No2 SS (7/10) | Keycult No2 Brass #6 |

Topre:
HHKB Type-S (White) | HHKB Pro2 Hi-Pro(Black) | Norbaforce (Veracity Steel) | Monolith Heavy 6

Offline coffeeshopcoder

« Reply #562 on: Fri, 19 July 2019, 02:30:34 »
I know this is probably a long shot, but is there a possibility of running a kit where it has Black/Dark Mods instead of the Yellow ones?

I don’t think that would be serika with the dark mods.

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #563 on: Fri, 19 July 2019, 02:58:47 »

No.

Offline harlekein

« Reply #564 on: Fri, 19 July 2019, 07:10:04 »
For ergonomics I prefer a negative incline and MT3 actually makes this easier to achieve, because even when flat, the profile leans backwards.

But for the very same reasons people flip their spacebars, R3 is preferred on SA bottom row and you decided to use R5 on split spacebar keys, I would prefer R5: it's easier on the thumbs.

It's your vision and GB, and I respect that, but it makes it a no go for me.

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #565 on: Fri, 19 July 2019, 16:21:33 »
Hey Zambumon, are these reports on MT3 Godspeed quality giving you any pause? See: https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/cewqfq/mt3_godspeed_10_out_of_10_kits_had_errors/

Good day,

I'm keeping and eye to the reports of MT3 Godspeed. Here are my thoughts about it:

The expectations for MT3 can only be described as overwhelming and like any other premium product, people will be vocal if the quality is not exceptional.

Personally speaking, and like with any keyset I make, I don't want these issues to happen. Drop's policy regarding faulty MT3 keycaps has been sending replacements, and I haven't heard of cases where that option wasn't offered. Unfortunately, replacements are a contingency measure, and all these posts, which are done prior to receiving those replacements, leave a bad impression about the set and generates scepticism. There's definitely room for improvement detecting these issues and minimizing them, something I believe will be getting better and better with each set they make.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #566 on: Fri, 19 July 2019, 16:39:03 »
I believe with such a new profile that there is going to be some ironing to be made, and subsequent sets will build off the previous. Personally, I can't see the issues presented in that Reddit post, but I'm sure they're there. Had I the set in hand, I probably wouldn't have noticed anything.

The only issue I ever had with a keyset was with Granite. A few of the keys were very crooked with on the stem. Even at first I tried to brush it off, but came across issues when trying to use them on the board. They were swiftly replaced by Massdrop.

With each passing day I'm getting more excited over this set.
« Last Edit: Fri, 19 July 2019, 16:50:12 by romevi »

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #567 on: Fri, 19 July 2019, 17:23:44 »
I believe with such a new profile that there is going to be some ironing to be made, and subsequent sets will build off the previous. Personally, I can't see the issues presented in that Reddit post, but I'm sure they're there. Had I the set in hand, I probably wouldn't have noticed anything.

I have the set in hand (Ares and Apollo) and hadn't noticed anything.

Offline rockydbull

« Reply #568 on: Fri, 19 July 2019, 21:21:42 »

The only issue I ever had with a keyset was with Granite. A few of the keys were very crooked with on the stem. Even at first I tried to brush it off, but came across issues when trying to use them on the board. They were swiftly replaced by Massdrop.

Good day,

I'm keeping and eye to the reports of MT3 Godspeed. Here are my thoughts about it:

The expectations for MT3 can only be described as overwhelming and like any other premium product, people will be vocal if the quality is not exceptional.

Personally speaking, and like with any keyset I make, I don't want these issues to happen. Drop's policy regarding faulty MT3 keycaps has been sending replacements, and I haven't heard of cases where that option wasn't offered. Unfortunately, replacements are a contingency measure, and all these posts, which are done prior to receiving those replacements, leave a bad impression about the set and generates scepticism. There's definitely room for improvement detecting these issues and minimizing them, something I believe will be getting better and better with each set they make.

As someone who got a godspeed set with a lot of flaws, it is beyond having expectations that are too high. I have lots of dye sub sets and nothing is every perfect. EPBT will have subtle flaws all over. The MT3 set looks terrible in comparison though. Dozens of caps look like they were in the jig crooked when being dye subbed. They are consistently titled up from left to right. I get the curvature on the caps can cause some issue, but even large keys like the enter keys have these issues even though they have a good amount of flat area.

Here is a good example from the reddit post https://i.imgur.com/N1vpqLy.jpg Stage and Deploy are clearly tilted down left to right (land, right, and rcs less so but still tilted)

Just perusing through reddit posts (not ones specifically showing issues) you can spot the slanted keys. Whether that bothers people enough to return them is another story. Its my understanding that dev/tty had similar issues so it might just be something that has to be accepted with the profile.

« Last Edit: Fri, 19 July 2019, 21:24:24 by rockydbull »

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #569 on: Sat, 20 July 2019, 04:46:05 »

Good day,

As someone who got a godspeed set with a lot of flaws, it is beyond having expectations that are too high. I have lots of dye sub sets and nothing is every perfect. EPBT will have subtle flaws all over. The MT3 set looks terrible in comparison though. Dozens of caps look like they were in the jig crooked when being dye subbed. They are consistently titled up from left to right. I get the curvature on the caps can cause some issue, but even large keys like the enter keys have these issues even though they have a good amount of flat area.

Here is a good example from the reddit post https://i.imgur.com/N1vpqLy.jpg Stage and Deploy are clearly tilted down left to right (land, right, and rcs less so but still tilted)

Just perusing through reddit posts (not ones specifically showing issues) you can spot the slanted keys. Whether that bothers people enough to return them is another story. Its my understanding that dev/tty had similar issues so it might just be something that has to be accepted with the profile.

My apologies, I meant to say that people expect a lot from this set, as they are aftermarket premium keycaps, and people are obviously vocal when they are not up to the expected quality.

Offline kmicu

« Reply #570 on: Sat, 20 July 2019, 06:01:52 »
Hey Zambumon, are these reports on MT3 Godspeed quality giving you any pause? See: https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/cewqfq/mt3_godspeed_10_out_of_10_kits_had_errors/talk
Thank you so much for showing me that! 🙇 All those misaligned prints in a premium product…
and paying for Colevrak mod only to get “1st Colevrak Kit - T is supposed to be scooped, it is not.” https://i.imgur.com/hm8j01e.jpg devastating.
That would be a very disappointing birthday present :/

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #571 on: Sat, 20 July 2019, 08:45:06 »
Updated UK ISO

Offline Lisinge

« Reply #572 on: Sat, 20 July 2019, 10:49:19 »

Good day,

My apologies, I meant to say that people expect a lot from this set, as they are aftermarket premium keycaps, and people are obviously vocal when they are not up to the expected quality.

The reddit post and pictures mentioned above are posted by me.
Just wanted to chime in and say that I firmly believe that both mito and zambumon have the same expectations as most of us have on the keysets they design.
My intention with the post is to bring to light how many issues there were, given that i actually ordered quite a vast array of sets and every set had at least a couple of issues. And i feel like a reddit post hits a broader mass than a comment/review on drop does. Especially since i can't post a review on drop yet (i think dhl haven't notified drop that the parcel is delivered yet). My only hope is that drop will offer me replacements, and that i don't have to ship the keys with acceptable quality back, because i think that the replacement sets will have some issues too, so i think i will have to pick from the replacements to build a full set...

I share the same belief that zambumon has, with each set that's designed in the mt3 profile (mass)drop will get better and better. But drops history tells me we need to be vocal about the issues we find.

Despite the massive legend issues with MT3 godspeed it's still my favorite set so far. The profile is just amazing and the godspeed colorway is a favorite too.

I'm probably going to purchase at least the same amount of sets in the MT3 Serika drop, probably even more.
I'm digging the colors and really looking forward to seeing the hard work sambumon has put into the new font.

Sure, it sucks having to spend the hours QC'ing the sets myself, but it's worth it imho.

Offline senryo

• Problems are challenges.
    • Thic Thock
« Reply #573 on: Sat, 20 July 2019, 10:56:03 »
Will the misalign printing occur again just like what happened to MT3 Godspeed?

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #574 on: Sat, 20 July 2019, 12:10:17 »

I am in charge of the design of the set, not about its production or QC, that's out of my scope of responsabilities with Serika. Just like I can't give you an estimate delivery date, or how much time would take to sort out the kits, I can't say if these issues may or may not happen again with Serika.

All I can do regarding this aspect, is to relay the concerns about QC to Drop, something that I am sure Mito has already done.

Offline hottrout

• I'd Hit Dat Key
« Reply #575 on: Sat, 20 July 2019, 12:37:45 »
Updated UK ISO

Show Image

SOLD to the man who catered for full UK ISO.  Much LOVE and thats me in.
Current Daily Driver : Virgo - Ultramarine - Standard Lube  |  WTB : Topre Realforce Hi-Pro, please PM me if you have one for sale.

Systems -
More
Work |i9-7940x@4.8ghz|32GB(3600)|STRIX-RTX3090Ti|Bespoke Water, 360m Rad|X299 Prime Deluxe|EK x299 Monoblock|Optane 900p|2x1TB 960 Pro|2x10TB Helium|Dell U3415W + Dell UP2116Q
Home |i9-13900ks|32GB(7300)|Rog RTX 4090|Asus Z790 Rog Maximus Hero|Torrent Air|2TB 990 Pro|2TB 990 Pro|Dell AW3423DW QOLED|NEC MultiSync|Drobo16TB
Mining |i5-7500|16GB(2400)|H110 Pro BTC+|8x1080Ti|2x1650Watt PSU

Plus 40 years of collecting retro computers, consoles, games, peripherals, mainframes and mini's as well as their software, keyboards, games and manuals. 100's of systems including every Amiga model made
  Keyboards -
More
IBM 3101 | IBM 3276 | IBM 5150 | IBM ModelM | Dictaphone Dual Display | Vintage Cherrys (1982 onwards, just about all of them) | Commodore (all of them) | Nixdorf | Siemens | ICL | Apple (all of them) | Filco Majistouch | KBDFans 5degree - Chocolate | Rama M6-B - Moon | CA66 Silver | ClueBoard Graphite/PC | Varmilo VA69M Silver | E7-V1 SE Yellow | Rama U-80 Space Grey | VN66 Navy | BOCC Frosted Polycarbonate | Rama M10-C Midnight | FLX Virgo Teal & Black | Rama M60-A LYN Kuro | Space65 CyberVoyager WhiteGold | Space65 CyberVoyager Terminal | Hyper 7 | Clarabelle Sandblasted Polycarbonate | Elongate Mini 1800 Blue | Petrichor 1800 Red | Vulcan Maja Ergo Green | Think6.5v2 RoboCop | Jacky Bear 65% E-White | Sakabato CB87 TKL Champagne | KCK KY-01 Aquamarine | Jae J-01 F&F E-White & Copper | S7.7 E-White | The Adélie Blue | NIX OxalyS80 LE Dark Polycarbonate | Mesa TKL E-White | Smith & Rune IRON180 Graen/Brass | Skog Reboot Desert | CU7 Black | ROTR Silver & Copper | RAMA Kara Soya | Grid 650 E-White | SIX5 LE Aluminium & Gold | OwLab Voice65 Grey | BOX 75 Black Stainless Steel | Onyx E-White | Ikki68 BT Charcoal | Smith & Rune Iron 165 Graphite & Stainless Steel | Epoch 80% Black | RAMA Thermal SEQ2 Kuro | Paper Crane Gerald65 SE PC & CF | CB1800 ZANBATO | GLiTCH | Eclipse Grey & SS | TGR Tomo Silver | Mountain Ergo Black | Keebwerk NASU Black/Red | Phase One 65 Grey | Command TKL Fire | Chalice Frosted | VIENDI 8L Shadow | | Vulcan Maja PC | Glove 80 | Matrix 8XV 3.0 Starry Night | Sagittarius Grey Lilac | AKB OGR & Numpad Dolch | Type K Black

Offline keyberzerker

« Reply #576 on: Sat, 20 July 2019, 16:58:52 »

I am in charge of the design of the set, not about its production or QC, that's out of my scope of responsabilities with Serika. Just like I can't give you an estimate delivery date, or how much time would take to sort out the kits, I can't say if these issues may or may not happen again with Serika.

All I can do regarding this aspect, is to relay the concerns about QC to Drop, something that I am sure Mito has already done.

This is going to be such a ****storm! I already see massive amounts of sold sets as this is Serika and everyone wants Serika. Then I can see also a massive amount of issues, misaligned and crooked lettering and a huge number of angry and tilted community members.

And then pointing fingers between Zambumon and Drop like hot potato whose fault it is.

p.s. I am a huge fan of your work and own multiple sets and really want this to work and be a huge succession for you. Personally will probably boycott this set because of Drop and EU.

:thumb:

best of luck!

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #577 on: Sat, 20 July 2019, 17:07:56 »
p.s. I am a huge fan of your work and own multiple sets and really want this to work and be a huge succession for you. Personally will probably boycott this set because of Drop and EU.

???? ok. i guess

Offline raptorzoz

« Reply #578 on: Sun, 21 July 2019, 04:25:16 »

???? ok. i guess

Any chance that serika can be stocked in an EU warehouse?

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #579 on: Sun, 21 July 2019, 05:06:19 »

???? ok. i guess

Any chance that serika can be stocked in an EU warehouse?

I think that will be unlikely. Shipping from the EU warehouse is still in the testing phase and if I were them and they had plans to stock any set, I'd rather start with a GMK one.

Offline rockydbull

« Reply #580 on: Sun, 21 July 2019, 07:59:34 »

Good day,

Thanks for the clarification. I totally understand that you can only have so much say on QC as the designer and I will continue supporting designers because that is what drives the hobby. I guess my biggest fear is eventually massdrop will flag me as the guy who complains about QC on every MT3 set lol. Till then I am in on these sets because when they nail the dye sub it looks great.

Offline kmicu

« Reply #581 on: Sun, 21 July 2019, 08:54:51 »
I actually don’t need printed labels (cuz I want a MT3 set for writing, not as a capital investment or for looks) so is it possible
to have some sets w/o labels?
They should be cheaper cuz there’s one less manufacturing step, they obviously have zero issues with misaligned prints
and Typist/Colvrak users don’t need to buy additional mods. 🤔

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #582 on: Sun, 21 July 2019, 09:06:23 »
Yes.
Can't wait to meet MT3 Serika.  :thumb:

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #583 on: Sun, 21 July 2019, 10:22:39 »
I actually don’t need printed labels (cuz I want a MT3 set for writing, not as a capital investment or for looks) so is it possible

No plans to offer blanks. Aside the minor changes I've discussed (spacebars and UK) the kits are final and we are getting ready for the drop.

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #584 on: Sun, 21 July 2019, 10:27:13 »
Yes.
Can't wait to meet MT3 Serika.  :thumb:

We have already samples of it, unfortunately these don't use the final yellow color.

I've already tweaked the mods, since they had a thinner legend stroke than expected. and we are waiting for final samples with the correct yellow mods and tweaked mods

Offline bluesclera

« Reply #585 on: Sun, 21 July 2019, 10:29:19 »

No plans to offer blanks. Aside the minor changes I've discussed (spacebars and UK) the kits are final and we are getting ready for the drop.

Space bar changes? like a 6.25 yellow space bar?

Offline msting

• Don't Panic!
« Reply #586 on: Sun, 21 July 2019, 11:08:36 »
You had me at Serika.
This will be my first MT3 set and am SO excited! Waiting to snatch up the Ergo and Colevrak as soon as it goes live. :p

And very glad to see something other than purple (I mean, JESUS!).

Thanks for running this Zambumon!

Offline rockydbull

« Reply #587 on: Sun, 21 July 2019, 11:43:33 »
You had me at Serika.
This will be my first MT3 set and am SO excited! Waiting to snatch up the Ergo and Colevrak as soon as it goes live. :p

For real. It feels like the summer of purple or blue gmk sets.

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #588 on: Sun, 21 July 2019, 16:17:44 »
You had me at Serika.

Hihihi, that happens all the time. Purple is very popular, specially for cybepunk, futuristic and vaporwave sets, so in that aspect I'm lucky that MT3 Serika gives a little bit of contrast to those sets.

Offline rockydbull

« Reply #589 on: Sun, 21 July 2019, 18:49:58 »
You had me at Serika.

Hihihi, that happens all the time. Purple is very popular, specially for cybepunk, futuristic and vaporwave sets, so in that aspect I'm lucky that MT3 Serika gives a little bit of contrast to those sets.

Thats fair it is coming up in cyber/vapor sets. I am also glad there will be a contrast with Seika, especially since its pbt

Offline kmicu

« Reply #590 on: Mon, 22 July 2019, 07:42:22 »
Waiting to snatch up the Ergo and Colevrak as soon as it goes live. :p
Is there a limited offer for Typist mode? Do I need to refresh Drop.com every second go get it?
Or it doesn’t matter when we buy it during the drop so we can all chill out?

Offline eskimojo

• KeycapLendar
« Reply #591 on: Mon, 22 July 2019, 08:01:38 »
Is there a limited offer for Typist mode? Do I need to refresh Drop.com every second go get it?
It'll be limited time (around a month), but unlimited quantity. In fact, the more people that buy a kit the better, since it'll contribute to hitting MOQ and maybe even price drops.

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #592 on: Mon, 22 July 2019, 09:46:49 »
Waiting to snatch up the Ergo and Colevrak as soon as it goes live.
It'll be limited time (around a month), but unlimited quantity. In fact, the more people that buy a kit the better, since it'll contribute to hitting MOQ and maybe even price drops.
Yes

Offline msting

• Don't Panic!
« Reply #593 on: Mon, 22 July 2019, 11:54:35 »

Sorry, didn't mean to frighten anyone. I coulda used better phrasing.  :-[
Just meant that my impatient ass will be purchasing immediately.

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #594 on: Mon, 22 July 2019, 13:25:04 »
Good news.

We should have samples of the tweaked kits (with the exception of the extended ISO UK) soon, possibly before the start of the drop.

Offline nocilantroplz

Re: [IC] MT3 Serika | Samples arrived
« Reply #595 on: Tue, 23 July 2019, 21:45:58 »
ITT: yellow could be better but I'll still buy
Well, I'd like to insist on that the yellow we currently have is really good and looks great with the rest of the caps.

I love the yellow in the GMK set, but I honestly might like this one even more. It’s really just a touch softer, which works so nice on a yellow, for me personally. In fact, your sample is making me wish there were a GMK equivalent now, too. It’s a relatively subtle difference, but it complements the creamy alphas so well.

I absolutely agree! I was about to say that and I'm glad you thought the same!!

Offline sayingandparsing

« Reply #596 on: Wed, 24 July 2019, 16:20:36 »
Is there any possibility of adding more R5 keys in one of the kits?
R4 is way too steep if you primary hit bottom row modifiers with your thumbs, as is the case for most ortho boards.
Currently the only offering with any R5 is the ergo set, but it only includes 8.

Offline LXVRGS

« Reply #597 on: Thu, 25 July 2019, 08:34:33 »
<quote snipped>

Gonna be a long wait
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 July 2021, 13:49:50 by HoffmanMyster »

Offline Zambumon

• * Esteemed Elder
  • discord.zambumon.com
    • Keyset projects
« Reply #598 on: Thu, 25 July 2019, 15:13:56 »