Author Topic: [IC] Pandora - The 1 Percent 60% - GB Sept 12th! - Group Buy post made  (Read 85126 times)

Offline DomAndretti

Re: [IC] Pandora - The 1 Percent 60% - GB Sept 12th!
« Reply #200 on: Thu, 27 August 2020, 22:40:35 »
This looks amazing? is there any chance to offer a CF plate? Either way this is a must buy!

Offline lush_bunny

• TBR Prime | 7V | Pandora | Kaze
« Reply #201 on: Thu, 27 August 2020, 22:40:58 »
Can't we get a POM Plat for an aluminum case?

https://pearlboards.net/collections/pandoras/products/extra-pandora-switch-plate?variant=34199528571012
:thumbups:

I don't mean extras tho. The White POM plate option isn't available for the alu boards.

Offline ninjacore

« Reply #202 on: Fri, 28 August 2020, 09:17:25 »
Thanks for answering! I do have one more question though, is there going to be any protection from bots/website issues/server outages? This board is 100% endgame material, and with FCSC + the website being open early, there's a lot of potential for those kinds of problems.

OP would have to answer that.  That was my first thought as well with the product pages already being available.  I would really hate to miss out on this one.

OP stated they can fulfill 150-300.  For comparison, Iron165 had 100 available (for cannonkeys, at least) and those sold out within 1-2 minutes.  That was a year ago, however, and interest in the hobby has certainly gone up since then.

Offline ninjacore

« Reply #203 on: Fri, 28 August 2020, 09:19:08 »
Can't we get a POM Plat for an aluminum case?

https://pearlboards.net/collections/pandoras/products/extra-pandora-switch-plate?variant=34199528571012
:thumbups:

I don't mean extras tho. The White POM plate option isn't available for the alu boards.

Oh, I see what you mean now - the POM option is present for the poly boards, but not aluminum - I would assume that was an oversight, but I'm sure OP will chime in.

Offline Diggidy

« Reply #204 on: Fri, 28 August 2020, 17:22:58 »
Yeah, bots/flippers are going to go wild for this GB. Really a shame. I'm planning to join this GB if I can get a spot

Offline surreal19

« Reply #205 on: Fri, 28 August 2020, 19:57:50 »
will the polished brass around the case tarnish over time?

Offline Koobaczech

• Don't forget to smile :)
    • Pearlboards
« Reply #206 on: Sat, 29 August 2020, 12:31:20 »
Hey everyone! Sorry for all the confusion. Had to revise the site a tiny bit! Added all new info for everyone.

1. All kits come with the Solder pcb only, except for the Special Edition. That comes with both pcbs :thumb:

2. Pom plate is only available as extra. Accidentally had it on the PC kits as a choice (my bad).

3. You know...unless everyone knows something I don't, I really don't think this buy will be as frantic as what others have seen. Do you guys think bots will be an issue? If my site crashes we can just reopen it again when its back up.

4. The polished brass is not PVD treated, AND the sandblasted brass can also tarnish yes. The manu will treat it with a surface treatment to protect, but they have stated many times that it can tarnish. I will be writing all this up on a dedicated DISCLAIMER page on my website. I will also explain in more detail why brass is not being offered as PVD (manu didn't want to do it for quality concerns)

4. If anyone doesn't know, the reason why different plates and hotswap pcb's are only available as extras, is because of Minimum Order Quantities (MOQ). Usually when a runner calculates prices, it has to be on a realistic set of numbers. I can't just wildly say give me a quote on 50 solder and 50 hotswap pcbs, because 99 people might buy a solder pcb and that one hotswap pcb could be way more expensive than everything. Have tried my best to calculate the fairest prices on things and anything realistically out of expected buy range has to go in as an extra. In this example, I think more people will want solder pcbs and metal plates than hotswap pcbs or POM plates.

Look, if the site crashes, or bots come, or anything crazy happens, its ok. If it takes multiple tries thats fine too. Lets hope its a relaxed buy and it goes slow and no bush whacking stuff happens. And if it does, I can try to accommodate real people who want in.

Offline darthcapn

« Reply #207 on: Sat, 29 August 2020, 13:06:49 »
This dude is the best!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Praxis | Portal | Frog F13 | Vega | Sat75 | F2-84 | Iron 165 | KFE CE | Spring | Pandora | Mr Suit | MGA | Jelly Epoch

Dolice | Glare | Vmax chyuu | W1-AT | Hoshizora | iron 160 | Nazaré | Tomo

Offline lush_bunny

« Reply #208 on: Sat, 29 August 2020, 14:29:12 »
Hey everyone! Sorry for all the confusion. Had to revise the site a tiny bit! Added all new info for everyone.

1. All kits come with the Solder pcb only, except for the Special Edition. That comes with both pcbs :thumb:

2. Pom plate is only available as extra. Accidentally had it on the PC kits as a choice (my bad).

3. You know...unless everyone knows something I don't, I really don't think this buy will be as frantic as what others have seen. Do you guys think bots will be an issue? If my site crashes we can just reopen it again when its back up.

4. The polished brass is not PVD treated, AND the sandblasted brass can also tarnish yes. The manu will treat it with a surface treatment to protect, but they have stated many times that it can tarnish. I will be writing all this up on a dedicated DISCLAIMER page on my website. I will also explain in more detail why brass is not being offered as PVD (manu didn't want to do it for quality concerns)

4. If anyone doesn't know, the reason why different plates and hotswap pcb's are only available as extras, is because of Minimum Order Quantities (MOQ). Usually when a runner calculates prices, it has to be on a realistic set of numbers. I can't just wildly say give me a quote on 50 solder and 50 hotswap pcbs, because 99 people might buy a solder pcb and that one hotswap pcb could be way more expensive than everything. Have tried my best to calculate the fairest prices on things and anything realistically out of expected buy range has to go in as an extra. In this example, I think more people will want solder pcbs and metal plates than hotswap pcbs or POM plates.

Look, if the site crashes, or bots come, or anything crazy happens, its ok. If it takes multiple tries thats fine too. Lets hope its a relaxed buy and it goes slow and no bush whacking stuff happens. And if it does, I can try to accommodate real people who want in.

Thanks for the fast response! Bummer about the white pom as an extras option only, but alas~
Looking forward to the GB :) If the bots don't take up all slots immediately  :confused:

Offline deedz

« Reply #209 on: Sat, 29 August 2020, 20:07:46 »
Thanks for the updates Kooba! Really clarifies a few things I was wondering about

Offline Knocking

« Reply #210 on: Sat, 29 August 2020, 21:59:16 »
Appreciate the updates! Here's hoping the price point is enough to scare the masses off and we can actually snag a spot :)

Offline Solotov

« Reply #211 on: Sat, 29 August 2020, 23:13:00 »
Do we have a set time yet? I could only find info that it's Sept 12, but don't know at what time.
Flex is love, flex is life.

Offline SVanE

« Reply #212 on: Sun, 30 August 2020, 00:10:11 »
Shipping location?

Sendt fra min SM-G950F med Tapatalk

Offline lush_bunny

« Reply #213 on: Sun, 30 August 2020, 00:41:28 »
Appreciate the updates! Here's hoping the price point is enough to scare the masses off and we can actually snag a spot :)

I don't think it's the "masses" we need to be worried about, but the robot army.

Offline m1raz

« Reply #214 on: Sun, 30 August 2020, 07:11:07 »
Do we have a set time yet? I could only find info that it's Sept 12, but don't know at what time.

Starts September 12, 2020 - 10AM EST

Offline SVanE

« Reply #215 on: Sun, 30 August 2020, 07:35:36 »
Any specific vendors?

Offline Knocking

« Reply #216 on: Sun, 30 August 2020, 12:53:47 »
Any specific vendors?

OP stated on page 4 there wouldn't be any vendors.

Offline 1Weeb

• ◕w◕
« Reply #217 on: Sun, 30 August 2020, 16:39:54 »
I'm not sure if there is a better way to prevent bots, but I think one would be to have an image/captcha style font of the product page URL (so it can't be copy/pasted) so people would have to manually type it in to actually get to the product page to buy, rather than having it just go "in stock" and be readily targeted by bots once it's up then gone in an instant. Though you might want to somehow change the product page URL to something more obscure preferably one that includes long random string so people can't just guess and figure it out before it's up, also the page should be hidden from your website and only accessible by typing in the provided URL.

Basically, the only source of entry to buy would be from an image of the product page URL that you have to manually type in to get to, instead of just waiting and refreshing for the product page to go up in stock but I'm sure the Iron165 FCFS showed how stupid that was. Just an idea though, may have a flaw in there idk let me know. I just want a chance at this without having to up against bots. Of course, this is all under the assumption that you actually care, unlike Cannon Keys...but whatever. A raffle might be better instead ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Last Edit: Sun, 30 August 2020, 16:41:52 by 1Weeb »

Offline jayiskuhl

« Reply #218 on: Sun, 30 August 2020, 18:14:26 »
Can't wait for this, such a sick board!
Rukia (?) | gaff. 60 | Pandora | Praxis | Bauer 2

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #219 on: Sun, 30 August 2020, 18:17:17 »
Please friends, no need to thank me, instead thank you for being along for the ride! I had my site down for a little bit because shipping and inventory weren't setup correctly. Had to incorporate pricing for state and local tax, and full insurance coverage on all orders. So spent all day calculating that with mock orders locally and internationally.

Thanks for the fast response! Bummer about the white pom as an extras option only, but alas~
Looking forward to the GB :) If the bots don't take up all slots immediately  :confused:
Thank you man, and I'm sorry! Should have had it updated correctly.

Shipping location?
Florida USA sir

I'm not sure if there is a better way to prevent bots, but I think one would be to have an image/captcha style font of the product page URL (so it can't be copy/pasted) so people would have to manually type it in to actually get to the product page to buy, rather than having it just go "in stock" and be readily targeted by bots once it's up then gone in an instant. Though you might want to somehow change the product page URL to something more obscure preferably one that includes long random string so people can't just guess and figure it out before it's up, also the page should be hidden from your website and only accessible by typing in the provided URL.

Basically, the only source of entry to buy would be from an image of the product page URL that you have to manually type in to get to, instead of just waiting and refreshing for the product page to go up in stock but I'm sure the Iron165 FCFS showed how stupid that was. Just an idea though, may have a flaw in there idk let me know. I just want a chance at this without having to up against bots. Of course, this is all under the assumption that you actually care, unlike Cannon Keys...but whatever. A raffle might be better instead ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Appreciate the writeup. I will for sure try to incorporate some of that come GB time. I was thinking password protected site, and password being published on my IG maybe! We will see!

Thanks my dood :p

Offline darthcapn

« Reply #220 on: Sun, 30 August 2020, 19:00:47 »
Ooww yes password protection sounds good.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Praxis | Portal | Frog F13 | Vega | Sat75 | F2-84 | Iron 165 | KFE CE | Spring | Pandora | Mr Suit | MGA | Jelly Epoch

Dolice | Glare | Vmax chyuu | W1-AT | Hoshizora | iron 160 | Nazaré | Tomo

Offline SVanE

« Reply #221 on: Sun, 30 August 2020, 20:33:53 »
Dammit, I won't be able to get one, the custom fee will be to high, as I'm from Denmark we pay 25%

Offline zedbraxmen

• Sheesh
« Reply #222 on: Sun, 30 August 2020, 23:00:04 »
Please friends, no need to thank me, instead thank you for being along for the ride! I had my site down for a little bit because shipping and inventory weren't setup correctly. Had to incorporate pricing for state and local tax, and full insurance coverage on all orders. So spent all day calculating that with mock orders locally and internationally.

Thank you man, and I'm sorry! Should have had it updated correctly.

Shipping location?
Florida USA sir

Appreciate the writeup. I will for sure try to incorporate some of that come GB time. I was thinking password protected site, and password being published on my IG maybe! We will see!

Thanks my dood :p

The captcha idea got me thinking, wouldn't it be simpler to add captcha upon check out instead? Or that won't work at all? idk, just thinking out loud.
GLWB! Will be missing this one due to financial reasons.

HHKB Kei | Constellation

Offline 1Weeb

• ◕w◕
« Reply #223 on: Mon, 31 August 2020, 00:55:05 »
The captcha idea got me thinking, wouldn't it be simpler to add captcha upon check out instead? Or that won't work at all? idk, just thinking out loud.

The point is to have everyone go through a manual entry barrier that prevents automating add to cart > info entry > checkout, in an instant. Botting would still get people to the end faster than human input, so all they have to do is enter the captcha themselves at the end when prompted.

I don't think that would do much though. Shopify websites like yours are easily botted and people already know the product page URL, so once they have the password into the website, they could just automate everything else from there since the bot would already know exactly where to go.

Here's an example generated captcha link that you might post on IG or here on GH, essentially you would have multiple of these links for each Pandora variation, the last string of random characters in the link is an example of what I mean to make the URL more obscure:

So the process would be:
1) People in waiting room...
1) GB starts. You post the multiple generated captcha URL links on your IG or GH
2) People have to carefully read each URL for the Pandora variation they want
3) People manually type the URL they chose to get to the product page

Shopify has a captcha feature you can enable during checkout to add another barrier if you want, and you change the product URL handle easily so it should be a fairly simple process on your end as well.

Of course, not to forget that the product should be hidden on your website and only accessible via those given URL links. I think this is pretty straightforward and would effectively eliminate those sneaker bot script kiddies.

This could all just be done for the first 5-10 minutes or so for serious buyers, and then just have the product visible on the website after that if there are any left.

I hope this doesn't seem all too complex (which it isn't). I'm really just tired of that FCFS 'refresh until the product goes in stock' format, and want something done different for once so its fair for everyone. If there is a better way or a fault in this idea feel free to chime in.

Offline KaosJ

« Reply #224 on: Mon, 31 August 2020, 02:57:10 »
Soo any proxy avail?

Offline typeaudesign

• Typeau Design.
« Reply #225 on: Mon, 31 August 2020, 04:32:51 »
Wow that final prototype looks insane

I’m sorry wallet :(

Offline lush_bunny

« Reply #226 on: Mon, 31 August 2020, 07:39:57 »

Is this confirmed? I too can't see said info anywhere.

Offline jayiskuhl

« Reply #227 on: Mon, 31 August 2020, 13:35:18 »

It says it right in the product description on his site.
Rukia (?) | gaff. 60 | Pandora | Praxis | Bauer 2

Offline lush_bunny

« Reply #228 on: Mon, 31 August 2020, 13:50:17 »

It says it right in the product description on his site.

Thank you it's been driving me nuts

Offline lolafineday

« Reply #229 on: Mon, 31 August 2020, 15:46:02 »
Would you be willing to undervalue packages for EU. Paying hundreds for customs fees is kills me.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Offline Little4Real

« Reply #230 on: Mon, 31 August 2020, 18:46:10 »
Why can't PC or POM plates come standard?

Offline lush_bunny

« Reply #231 on: Mon, 31 August 2020, 22:19:38 »
Why can't PC or POM plates come standard?

According to Koob:

5. If anyone doesn't know, the reason why different plates and hotswap pcb's are only available as extras, is because of Minimum Order Quantities (MOQ). Usually when a runner calculates prices, it has to be on a realistic set of numbers. I can't just wildly say give me a quote on 50 solder and 50 hotswap pcbs, because 99 people might buy a solder pcb and that one hotswap pcb could be way more expensive than everything. Have tried my best to calculate the fairest prices on things and anything realistically out of expected buy range has to go in as an extra. In this example, I think more people will want solder pcbs and metal plates than hotswap pcbs or POM plates.

Believe me, I get it. I was looking forward to that sweet PCB flex cuts paired with a POM half-plate, but here we are.

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #232 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 04:41:07 »
Would you be willing to undervalue packages for EU. Paying hundreds for customs fees is kills me.

Even if the seller will offer this, be aware that it also affects insured value. $600 keyboard declared at $100, if it goes missing or gets damaged etc you're still out of pocket $500 (you, not the sender).

Offline lolafineday

« Reply #233 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 06:51:17 »

Even if the seller will offer this, be aware that it also affects insured value. $600 keyboard declared at $100, if it goes missing or gets damaged etc you're still out of pocket $500 (you, not the sender).
Yes I am aware of that.

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #234 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 11:06:18 »
Really appreciate everyone’s understanding! And yes I can undervalue. I don’t mind that at all. In the end you are buying this and I see it as very fair for you to have a final say in your fulfillment!

To go a little more into depth on extra plates and such, I’ll explain something else. I like offering options. If I didn’t, you’d be stuck with limited kits like what you usually see other gb runners do. And there’s nothing wrong with that at all, but I don’t like to operate that way. Because I like to offer a big free for all, it makes it even harder to get accurate price quotes. If POM was not an extra, it would lower the quantity of the other offered plates, which would then skew the prices. Every Pom plate ordered would mean one less XX plate ordered, and then it could end up costing everybody more or less. A way around this is to run a poll and see what people want, but thats not accurate at all. So the best solution to this was calculate pricing on a decent set of kits and offer unknown variables as extras!

Offline sickleboom

• 12keyboards @ Instagram
« Reply #235 on: Tue, 01 September 2020, 16:31:42 »
Love the design! Definitely in on this one  :eek:

Offline VagueOrigin

« Reply #236 on: Wed, 02 September 2020, 12:00:24 »

The point is to have everyone go through a manual entry barrier that prevents automating add to cart > info entry > checkout, in an instant. Botting would still get people to the end faster than human input, so all they have to do is enter the captcha themselves at the end when prompted.

I don't think that would do much though. Shopify websites like yours are easily botted and people already know the product page URL, so once they have the password into the website, they could just automate everything else from there since the bot would already know exactly where to go.

Here's an example generated captcha link that you might post on IG or here on GH, essentially you would have multiple of these links for each Pandora variation, the last string of random characters in the link is an example of what I mean to make the URL more obscure:
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

So the process would be:
1) GB starts. You post the multiple generated captcha URL links on your IG or GH

Shopify has a captcha feature you can enable during checkout to add another barrier if you want, and you change the product URL handle easily so it should be a fairly simple process on your end as well.

Of course, not to forget that the product should be hidden on your website and only accessible via those given URL links. I think this is pretty straightforward and would effectively eliminate those sneaker bot script kiddies.

This could all just be done for the first 5-10 minutes or so for serious buyers, and then just have the product visible on the website after that if there are any left.

I hope this doesn't seem all too complex (which it isn't). I'm really just tired of that FCFS 'refresh until the product goes in stock' format, and want something done different for once so its fair for everyone. If there is a better way or a fault in this idea feel free to chime in.
Crazy that ppl can't just have morals and values and proceed in a honorable manner smh. Thanks for all the ideas though man!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Offline lush_bunny

« Reply #237 on: Wed, 02 September 2020, 12:59:56 »
Really appreciate everyone’s understanding! And yes I can undervalue. I don’t mind that at all. In the end you are buying this and I see it as very fair for you to have a final say in your fulfillment!

To go a little more into depth on extra plates and such, I’ll explain something else. I like offering options. If I didn’t, you’d be stuck with limited kits like what you usually see other gb runners do. And there’s nothing wrong with that at all, but I don’t like to operate that way. Because I like to offer a big free for all, it makes it even harder to get accurate price quotes. If POM was not an extra, it would lower the quantity of the other offered plates, which would then skew the prices. Every Pom plate ordered would mean one less XX plate ordered, and then it could end up costing everybody more or less. A way around this is to run a poll and see what people want, but thats not accurate at all. So the best solution to this was calculate pricing on a decent set of kits and offer unknown variables as extras!

Hey Koob, while I've got you here: I'm interested in a half-plate. Can you tell me the differences between the three materials (White POM/ Black FR4/ Frosted PC) used in terms of flex, feel, and sound? Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 September 2020, 12:46:48 by lush_bunny »

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #238 on: Wed, 02 September 2020, 18:25:39 »
Hey Lush!! I’ll do a detailed writeup for you soon friend! Should have done it sooner tbh, great reminder!

Offline CallMeCac

« Reply #239 on: Wed, 02 September 2020, 23:30:21 »
Quite excited for this board after I saw this featured on Minterly's Twitch. Question for you, I know that the winglets are open but would you be providing anything in the case that anyone would want them enclosed?
Thank you!

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #240 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 01:52:12 »
Quite excited for this board after I saw this featured on Minterly's Twitch. Question for you, I know that the winglets are open but would you be providing anything in the case that anyone would want them enclosed?
Thank you!

Especially relevant on the polycarb models where the light is going to come from everywhere anyway so it would be nice not to have two unnecessary open holes

Offline ninjacore

« Reply #241 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 07:17:26 »
Thank you!

Thank you!

Especially relevant on the polycarb models where the light is going to come from everywhere anyway so it would be nice not to have two unnecessary open holes

I asked this same question somewhere and I think Koob said there would be translucent strips to cover the holes in the final version.

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #242 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 13:04:06 »
Hi! I will provide the files to make a cutout cover for the winglets.

With GB getting closer, have been finalizing all details on the site so people know exactly what to expect. Also need to make a GH GB post.

This link has mostly everything needed to understand this Group Buy, and I will be adding more info to that link as it comes. Think of it as a mini sitemap. Info left to add would be how to build and how to flash Pandora. Lush_bunny, check out the builds and materials page for the plate comparison writeup in that link.

https://pearlboards.net/pages/gb-info

Offline Horgix

« Reply #243 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 19:30:29 »
Hi! Dope looking board. Really love the uncommon knob, the form factor, the bottom part, everything <3

Some questions though, especially regarding the Special Edition:

- On the Special Edition page, for the Mix'n'Match style, there is the following recommendation: "Recommend to keep top and bot case parts the same material". Could you explain why? Bonus points if you have some samples of such a mix. I would be really interested in having an aluminum top (to avoid seeing the gaskets) with a PC bottom (for the super nice glow), but would like to avoid ruining the board with something that really won't fit together.
- How many Special Editions will be available? I mean, are they going to be more limited than Standard Editions?
- The Special Edition page says "Extra Laser Engraved Badge up to 10 Alphanumeric-characters" but there is only 1 badge listed under "Components". Could you confirm that Special Edition will have both the original "Pandora" badge, and a custom one?

Despite all these questions, I'm really impressed with the details on the item pages. Best GB I've ever seen on this point, I think, kudos to you :)

Offline Koobaczech

• Pearlboards
« Reply #244 on: Thu, 03 September 2020, 21:38:42 »
Thank you very much Horgix!

-The recommendation is because you can make some wild ass combinations that I personally think would not come out ok haha. Heres an example ;]

I really like two toned boards, and this was more the idea in mix and match. Think TGR as an example.

So my recommendation was same material for top and bot, but different colors. But its all on you to pick!

-Special Editions I am looking at limiting them at 48, with 2 being Party Paints! (Subject to change Im sorry)

-Fixed the page, 2 badges included for SE!

Thank you again for reading my details and your graces. We can only hope that the actual buy goes well too<3

Offline youngbaby

« Reply #245 on: Fri, 04 September 2020, 21:30:48 »
Might have to go special edition for that clear color! And maybe grab a black PC board as well.

Offline Knocking

« Reply #246 on: Sat, 05 September 2020, 13:04:28 »
Excellent write up! I was planning to go Brass and half PC, but I think I'll mix it up and throw in SS and FR4 too.

Also, I'm still pretty nervous about sheer demand after looking at the J-01 😅. Apparently there were 250 purchases in 36 seconds, which is absolutely ridiculous.

Offline Gnarled

« Reply #247 on: Sat, 05 September 2020, 16:55:36 »
-The recommendation is because you can make some wild ass combinations that I personally think would not come out ok haha. Heres an example ;]
Show Image

Wait just to be clear, you're saying not to make this combo right? Because this is exactly the combo I'd try to make. 👀

Offline lush_bunny

« Reply #248 on: Sat, 05 September 2020, 17:02:13 »
Hi! I will provide the files to make a cutout cover for the winglets.

With GB getting closer, have been finalizing all details on the site so people know exactly what to expect. Also need to make a GH GB post.

This link has mostly everything needed to understand this Group Buy, and I will be adding more info to that link as it comes. Think of it as a mini sitemap. Info left to add would be how to build and how to flash Pandora. Lush_bunny, check out the builds and materials page for the plate comparison writeup in that link.

https://pearlboards.net/pages/gb-info

Thank you so much for the writeup! POM half-plate it is!

Offline zedbraxmen

• Sheesh
« Reply #249 on: Sat, 05 September 2020, 21:37:48 »

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

So the process would be:

This is a pretty good idea, would probably need to do a dry run first and see if this is feasible from the runner and the participant's perspective.

HHKB Kei | Constellation