Author Topic: [IC] Why so serious?  (Read 12014 times)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Re: Why so serious?
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 03 February 2014, 18:44:41 »
Soon™

Sifo ole mate, will be releasing details as to what profile you'll be using for this key-set?

Needless to say I thought I'll suggest the all time GOD's profile "SA" as the ONLY front runner here.  Please only consider SA as it's the best quality set-up for all keyboards currently available.

Any other profile would be a complete waste of plastic, just pointing out the facts here concerning this awesome profile  :thumb: .

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #51 on: Mon, 03 February 2014, 18:45:46 »
Soon™

Sifo ole mate, will be releasing details as to what profile you'll be using for this key-set?

Needless to say I thought I'll suggest the all time GOD's profile "SA" as the ONLY front runner here.  Please only consider SA as it's the best quality set-up for all keyboards currently available.

Any other profile would be a complete waste of plastic, just pointing out the facts here concerning this awesome profile  :thumb: .

This was actually the original plan... we're going to run both and see if it would be worth doing both. If not then we'll take whichever one is more popular since SA's not everyone's thing, but DCS is trash. No DSA unfortunately
I love Elzy

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #52 on: Mon, 03 February 2014, 19:29:58 »

Soon™

This was actually the original plan... we're going to run both and see if it would be worth doing both. If not then we'll take whichever one is more popular since SA's not everyone's thing, but DCS is trash. No DSA unfortunately

This.

GMK would be my vote and probably my left hand, alas I doubt this color way will garnish that much interest.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 03 February 2014, 20:44:09 »
GMK would be my vote and probably my left hand, alas I doubt this color way will garnish that much interest.

I wish GMK would be in the picture but their moq is still considerably high.  I see poor Ivan trying for months to get a decent amount of people to sign up and he had to drop total key-sets so that a space-bar and/or esc keys can go ahead.  That is tragic along so many lines that the only way to get GMK to make anything for us are single "esc" keys or "space-bars".

With SP we get the whole shabang and so this is why SP is always on our list here at Geekhack.  Just so glad that SA gets a solid look in here because we just need more of this very fine profile that is open to so many interpretations with endless colour-ways.

I personally love the Green and Purple done in SA, what more could you ask for?  If it helps I'll buy 4 complete sets plus any extras, to help this baby along  :thumb: .
« Last Edit: Mon, 03 February 2014, 20:47:06 by Elrick »

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 03 February 2014, 21:28:14 »
We are looking to see how we will organize the profiles, since SP doesn't have the proper molds for certain keys.
I love Elzy

Offline Matt3o

• -[°_°]-
  • ** Robot Emeritus
« Reply #55 on: Tue, 04 February 2014, 01:47:47 »
this set is born to be SA... anything different would be an insult to Evangelion :P

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #56 on: Tue, 04 February 2014, 01:56:09 »
If this is SA I might finally buy another SP set again
I am bigfatmc over at other places!

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #57 on: Tue, 04 February 2014, 02:47:04 »
Soon™

Ah man.  No DSA?
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #58 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 12:20:56 »
I'd be down for the variant set. It's actually my fiance and I's favorite color combo.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #59 on: Thu, 06 February 2014, 15:00:20 »
Once some of the current on-going group buys clear up, I'll have the finalized color scheme (similar to the "variant" version shown in this thread), and a re-done mock up ^_^ Thank you for your patience guys, I can't wait to get this set done
I love Elzy

Offline Reckthor

• PC Stuff
« Reply #60 on: Mon, 10 February 2014, 00:05:35 »
Interested!