Author Topic: Help in spray painting  (Read 1502 times)

Offline HotKillerZzz

• Ammesia
Help in spray painting
« on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 07:33:51 »
Can you respray another color on a qfr cover after coating once? Or do you have to sand everything off first?
Also could anyone post a diagram of the qfr case with measurements and everything? For I wish to make my own keyboard cover case. Thanks in advanced! :D
« Last Edit: Sat, 09 November 2013, 07:35:37 by HotKillerZzz »

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
Re: Help in spray painting
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 07:41:48 »
Sometimes different spray paints react to each other badly and can cause a cracked/chipped effect, a gummy texture that doesn't dry right, etc.

Are you using the same paint brand and color as the first try? If so, read the directions on the can about doing multiple coats.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline HotKillerZzz

• Ammesia
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 08:20:56 »
Sometimes different spray paints react to each other badly and can cause a cracked/chipped effect, a gummy texture that doesn't dry right, etc.

Are you using the same paint brand and color as the first try? If so, read the directions on the can about doing multiple coats.
I'm using a Bosny acrylic epoxy quick drying lacquer spray. On the bottle it writes wait 2-3min for second coat which I believe is with the same color.

Offline Game Theory

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 08:43:14 »
... he's just a poor kid from the stupid ages.
Realforce 104UG | Realforce 91U | IBM SSK | IBM 5251 BeamSpring | IBM Model F XT |  IBM Model F AT | IBM SSK | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX Blue) | KMAC LE (MX Green)| Northgate Omni Key 101 | Avant Stellar Prime

Offline HotKillerZzz

• Ammesia
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 08:52:47 »