Author Topic: Post Your Killed By Kaps / Kult Worship Kaps!  (Read 1479470 times)

Offline pr0ximity

Re: Post Your Killed By Kaps / Kult Worship Kaps!
« Reply #950 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 08:13:43 »
Amazing as hell artwork. Love love love love the style.

Show Image

Give Up The Ghost Test Color, Mummy II Topre
Wow, Love the off white shade. Reminds me of Ghost White. The color is beautiful.
Doubleshot eyes! Finally! The color is so smooth and its purple! Beautiful, good job sir!

Show Image

Alright ladies and gentlemen.. The ultimate Topre stem has been made. Holy **** it is strong and looks fantastic...  Good job Hipster!
Also, notice the small circle around the stem? This cap is a tad lower profile then the previous Mummy. It sits great and feels amazing. Perfect Profile.

Show Image

PB&J, Mummy II Topre
Holy crap.. Still in shock that I have this amazing Mummy II.. Thanks again Skcheng!  :-*
I seriously love Peanut Butter and Jelly. I eat it daily.. This cap is gorgeous in person, spot on colors..

Show Image

(Mummy IIs) Here are the two older style stems on the left/middle.  Dustins Unholy Grail, PB&J. New stem on the right, Give Up The Ghost Test Color.
The Sheriff stars are cute.. :P

Show Image

Dustins Unholy Grail Mummy II, Give Up The Ghost Test Color Mummy II, PB&J Mummy II, Honeycomb Karma Bat, (Bro Caps) OJ Bro Bot V2.

Show Image

<3

Great pics! The colors and new stem design of the recent Mummies are some serious quality!
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #951 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 08:37:40 »

I love the artwork on his mailers. Does HipsterPunks always do that? Super excited for my package now.

Let's hope so. Seems like he churned out a lot more keys this time around, though. May be too time consuming to get that level of art on each package. We shall see!
Yep. Next thing you know I'll be making WTB threads for artwork! Damn this place.

His artwork is way too cool to just throw away!

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #952 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 11:43:34 »
dustin i love your posts but the purple text is almost impossible to read on a black background
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #953 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 12:49:56 »
dustin i love your posts but the purple text is almost impossible to read on a black background

Huh, I don't have a problem reading it on my monitor. I guess it depends on the monitor or something..

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #954 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 12:54:21 »
it's also real bright in my room and my monitor is on a really low brightness setting

but it's still pain
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #955 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 12:58:46 »
Very nice Dustin.  :thumb:

Thank You!  :thumb:

WOW those look great. :cool: Those topre stems look pretty beastly. Can't imagine them ever breaking.

Yeah man great caps!  :cool:

Wow, both caps look amazing.  That white is beautiful with nicely contrasting purple eyes, and PB&J is such an unexpectedly great color combo.

Yeah Amazing caps!! :)  :thumb:

I love the artwork on his mailers. Does HipsterPunks always do that? Super excited for my package now.

Theyre so badass.. He always does it on the ones Ive received.

Let's hope so. Seems like he churned out a lot more keys this time around, though. May be too time consuming to get that level of art on each package. We shall see!
Yep. Next thing you know I'll be making WTB threads for artwork! Damn this place.

His artwork is way too cool to just throw away!

Show Image

Yeah lets hope he had time on this sale but wow alot of caps this sale so who knows!

Nice man! :D  :thumb:

Great pics! The colors and new stem design of the recent Mummies are some serious quality!

Thank You! :)

Thanks Man! Its suppose to be a grey background. You may have your contrast up to high sir. Sorry!

Huh, I don't have a problem reading it on my monitor. I guess it depends on the monitor or something..

Yep I can see it perfect on my screen. Dell 24" HD

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #956 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 00:58:57 »
WARNING:   Lots of Pics and Lots of TEXT.   Look no further if you're not part of the merry band of IBM Buckling Spring fanatics!!!   

A little history here.   Ever since I bought my first ever KBK and first ever Artisan Cap, I've been hoping for some HipsterPunks art on my otherwise boring but beloved SSK.   So I forced some IBM boards onto HP and now here we are!!!   So no longer do we need to beg and pray for BS Clacks which seem more rare than hen's teeth.   Introducing the KBK Buckling Spring Mummy!! 

A couple of art pics of the envelope bubble mailers that line my desk!!   I know for a fact that HP busts his butt to get this artwork done for each and every cap he sends out.   Both crazy and obsessive, but pure awesomeness!! 

Anyone know the names of the monsters in those bottom three pics??   

So, how does a BS Mummy II look on an IBM SSK.   Well ....... here you go:

Introducing MURDERFACE  -  I considered using some actual blood as a photo prop, but then decided against it   :)) :))

And here is BDSM BLACK  -  Such a cool cap.    Jet Black with Grey Eyes!!   

Some pics of the two together:

What can I say??   I totally LOVE these caps!!   The molds came out perfect imho.   Even under high mag, I can see no bubbles, or imperfections, or color issues.   Caps are consistent and the colors are vibrant and even.   The tops fit well over the buckling spring stems with just a tiny bit of play.   They will lift a little bit if you pull on them, but they fit secure and snug and won't pop off.   The little tabs looks fairly sturdy, but I can see them snapping off if one isn't careful removing the tops from the bottoms.   

Many of the caps that we see are fairly plain on the side, tops and bottoms.   But not the Mummy II.   Full Mummy wrap on all sides and the KBK signature star on the top side.   

When I first viewed these caps, I thought "wow, these are pretty big", but they fit nicely anywhere on the SSK.  But overall, they're quite a big larger than the standard ESC or FN keys on my SSK.   Is bigger better??   I dunno?   But they fit just fine and are fully functional wherever you'd like to place them!! 

It's great to see a new artisan cap for the venerable IBM boards!!   We definitely need more!! 

As thrilled as I am to own BS Mummies, I'm even more thrilled that HP is now a big SSK fan.    And it's also nice to see that after 4 yrs away from GH, that the SSK is alive and well and still loved by the keyboard community!! 

With any luck, we'll see HP add to the BS lineup of caps.   Karma Bat maybe??   That would be cool!!  Death Lives ...... definitely!!   Some IBM Conspires  ;D ;D :thumb: :thumb:

A big THANKS!! to HP for sending me out these caps.   In my opinion, some of the best KBKs thus far ...... but I'm positive that these caps will only improve and become more interesting in the future!! 

skc

« Last Edit: Tue, 26 August 2014, 22:31:49 by skcheng »

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #957 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 01:00:35 »
Wow! Excellent job. Looks amazing!

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #958 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 01:07:42 »
[lots of BS]

Whoa, those Mummies look right at home!  And that SSK looks so good.  I love the big Hipstar on the topside, and the full Mummy wrap looks very well done.  No Mummy on a booster seat type shenanigans here.

Do you have any full board pics with the black one?  And when you have a chance, can you do a comparison shot of MX, T, and BS Mummies for us? :)
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #959 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 01:12:46 »
wow a lot of beautiful artwork skcheng :eek: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #960 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 01:16:32 »
[lots of BS]

Whoa, those Mummies look right at home!  And that SSK looks so good.  I love the big Hipstar on the topside, and the full Mummy wrap looks very well done.  No Mummy on a booster seat type shenanigans here.

Do you have any full board pics with the black one?  And when you have a chance, can you do a comparison shot of MX, T, and BS Mummies for us? :)

Sure ...... anything for you Naz!!   How did you know that I have all three flavors??   I must have mentioned it somewhere in the past.   The one cap that I have all three flavors ...... well, KBK.   I guess I have Clacks as well!! 

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #961 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 01:25:53 »
Sure ...... anything for you Naz!!   How did you know that I have all three flavors??   I must have mentioned it somewhere in the past.   The one cap that I have all three flavors ...... well, KBK.   I guess I have Clacks as well!! 

Cool, looking forward to the comparison. :)  Maybe also a Mummy vs Clack while you're at it, too.  I love comparison shots.

Death Lives, Mummy, and I believe that's the False Idol?  Hipster's artwork <3
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #962 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 02:52:20 »
WARNING:   Lots of Pics and Lots of TEXT.   Look no further if you're part of the merry band of IBM Buckling Spring fanatics!!!   

A little history here.   Ever since I bought my first ever KBK and first ever Artisan Cap, I've been hoping for some HipsterPunks art on my otherwise boring but beloved SSK.   So I forced some IBM boards onto HP and now here we are!!!   So no longer do we need to beg and pray for BS Clacks which seem more rare than hen's teeth.   Introducing the KBK Buckling Spring Mummy!! 

A couple of art pics of the envelope bubble mailers that line my desk!!   I know for a fact that HP busts his butt to get this artwork done for each and every cap he sends out.   Both crazy and obsessive, but pure awesomeness!! 

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Introducing MURDERFACE  -  I considered using some actual blood as a photo prop, but then decided against it   :)) :))

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

What can I say??   I totally LOVE these caps!!   The molds came out perfect imho.   Even under high mag, I can see no bubbles, or imperfections, or color issues.   Caps are consistent and the colors are vibrant and even.   The tops fit well over the buckling spring stems with just a tiny bit of play.   They will lift a little bit if you pull on them, but they fit secure and snug and won't pop off.   The little tabs looks fairly sturdy, but I can see them snapping off if one isn't careful removing the tops from the bottoms.   

Many of the caps that we see are fairly plain on the side, tops and bottoms.   But not the Mummy II.   Full Mummy wrap on all sides and the KBK signature star on the top side.   

When I first viewed these caps, I thought "wow, these are pretty big", but they fit nicely anywhere on the SSK.  But overall, they're quite a big larger than the standard ESC or FN keys on my SSK.   Is bigger better??   I dunno?   But they fit just fine and are fully functional wherever you'd like to place them!! 

It's great to see a new artisan cap for the venerable IBM boards!!   We definitely need more!! 

As thrilled as I am to own BS Mummies, I'm even more thrilled that HP is now a big SSK fan.    And it's also nice to see that after 4 yrs away from GH, that the SSK is alive and well and still loved by the keyboard community!! 

With any luck, we'll see HP add to the BS lineup of caps.   Karma Bat maybe??   That would be cool!!  Death Lives ...... definitely!!   Some IBM Conspires  ;D ;D :thumb: :thumb:

A big THANKS!! to HP for sending me out these caps.   In my opinion, some of the best KBKs thus far ...... but I'm positive that these caps will only improve and become more interesting in the future!! 

skc

Holy Crap bro! Love all of the photos and the reviews!  :thumb:

Yep, Naasfu is dead on. Death Lives, Mummy, and False Idol. But whoa, LOVE that chainsaw with the mummy! That is unique, jelly of that one man!

Damn he nailed those Buckling Spring and putting the Star on the side, genius.. Those are sliiiick looking..

That is so rad you gave him an SSK so he ended up making the Buckling Spring! :D

:thumb:

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #963 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 07:06:16 »
Nice photos, skcheng! Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to share.  ;D  :-*

And soon we going to be swapping KBK envelopes like trading cards.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #964 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 07:21:46 »
Nice photos, skcheng! Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to share.  ;D  :-*

I'm not sure what KBK custom artwork is worth??   But I haven't thrown out any of the envelopes I've received.    Or the little baggies and stickers with the names on them!! 

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #965 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 07:24:36 »

I'm not sure what KBK custom artwork is worth??   But I haven't thrown out any of the envelopes I've received.    Or the little baggies and stickers with the names on them!! 

Go to Ikea and get those nice, thick $1 white or black small picture frames and do up a whole wall in your house.

Then take pics, of course. :p
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #966 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 09:35:12 »
More
WARNING:   Lots of Pics and Lots of TEXT.   Look no further if you're part of the merry band of IBM Buckling Spring fanatics!!!   

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

skc

So we have you to thank for inspring HipsterPunks to make BS novelty caps? You're the man. I got a purple mummy BS KBK over the weekend and I'm super stoked for it. Thanks! Great pictures too :D.

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #967 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 11:18:11 »
More

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

skc

So we have you to thank for inspring HipsterPunks to make BS novelty caps? You're the man. I got a purple mummy BS KBK over the weekend and I'm super stoked for it. Thanks! Great pictures too :D.

Thanks for the awesome photos skcheng!

@CptAssBad

Sherwin gave me the drive and tools to be able to make BS happen :). Big shootout to Hwood34 for poking me every day to keep me motivated into making them.

@GH, all packages from the last sale are in the mail. I am taking a short hiatus after the last sale. An opportunity has come that allows me to play around with some big boy machines. Going to spend some time playing with these and hopefully bring you dudes better caps. Very excited for this opportunity, cheers!
sell out and eat ass

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #968 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 11:20:32 »
More

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

skc

@CptAssBad

Sherwin gave me the drive and tools to be able to make BS happen :). Big shootout to Hwood34 for poking me every day to keep me motivated into making them.

@GH, all packages from the last sale are in the mail. I am taking a short hiatus after the last sale. An opportunity has come that allows me to play around with some big boy machines. Going to spend some time playing with these and hopefully bring you dudes better caps. Very excited for this opportunity, cheers!
Great to hear, keep kicking ass man :)
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #969 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 11:24:38 »
Big shootout to Hwood34 for poking me every day to keep me motivated into making them.
What can I say, I'm persistent  :p
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #970 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 12:07:03 »
More

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

skc

@CptAssBad

Whoa, very cool man! I look forward to your new methods of crafting!

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #971 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 13:30:59 »

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #972 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 19:46:24 »
More BS anything is good - these are fantastic! :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #973 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 20:15:45 »
[lots of BS]

As requested, a full SSK shot with BDSM Black.   Note how well it fits into the ESC slot:

And a straight on shot as well as a profile shot with Topre Yeti and MX Cherry Bomb. 

Note the size difference from the BS Mummy II vs the Topre and MX Mummy II.   The BS cap is much larger and bigger is better here.   

With regards to height, the Topre Mummy II sits higher whereas the MX Mummy II is almost a bit recessed.   Possibly a little too short since I really like the height of  my converted Topre Mummy II caps on my MX boards.   For some reason the MX Mummy II sits really low and much lower in comparison to Conspire , Warus or Death Lives.   

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #974 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 20:23:01 »
As requested, a full SSK shot with BDSM Black.   Note how well it fits into the ESC slot:

Awesome, thanks for the new photos.  And now I see why this is called BDSM Black.  It looks shiny like black latex or whatever, hehe.

With regards to height, the Topre Mummy II sits higher whereas the MX Mummy II is almost a bit recessed.   Possibly a little too short since I really like the height of  my converted Topre Mummy II caps on my MX boards.   For some reason the MX Mummy II sits really low and much lower in comparison to Conspire , Warus or Death Lives.   

Yeah, I also prefer the height of the taller Topre Mummies.  The MX ones sit quite low.  However, they do look fine with lower profile keysets like SP's DSA.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #975 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 20:37:45 »

Woot! Hope you enjoy your new adventures

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #976 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 12:35:53 »
WHY DO YOU HATE ME USPS? I PRETTY MUCH FUND YOU. BRING ME MY KBK

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #977 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 13:39:39 »
Hipster punk, just wondering if you sent out tracking numbers ? I ask simply because of the poster above me

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #978 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 14:42:23 »
[lots of BS]

Show Image

And a straight on shot as well as a profile shot with Topre Yeti and MX Cherry Bomb. 

Note the size difference from the BS Mummy II vs the Topre and MX Mummy II.   The BS cap is much larger and bigger is better here.   

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Some great caps bro!! Love that black! But even cooler is the clear above that red! Nice SSK too!

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #979 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 08:26:06 »
Give Up The Ghost BS!!   Too Cool!!   Hopefully HP will do the reverse.   Purple eyes!! 

And a pic with his little brother CC:

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #980 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 08:29:53 »
Ooooooooooo. You got yours already. Mine must be coming today, then. :D

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #981 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 08:35:16 »
I am taking a short hiatus after the last sale. An opportunity has come that allows me to play around with some big boy machines. Going to spend some time playing with these and hopefully bring you dudes better caps. Very excited for this opportunity, cheers!

Someone bought you an injection molding machine? Congrats! :))

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #982 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 09:49:44 »
Ooooooooooo. You got yours already. Mine must be coming today, then. :D

Same! I'm expecting mine today as well because NEW JERSEY. :p
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #983 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 11:19:08 »
75716-0
More
INTENSITY INTENSIFIES

75718-1

75720-2

75730-3

75732-4

MOVER-LOVING BUCKLING SPRING

75726-5
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 August 2014, 11:30:29 by hwood34 »

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #984 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 11:55:03 »
(Attachment Link)
More

Aquaman!!   My new favorite!!   Wow!!   And one of my biggest heroes growing up as a kid!!   Well.....Marine Boy was my absolute HERO of all time!!!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #985 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 12:25:13 »
Give Up The Ghost BS!!   Too Cool!!   Hopefully HP will do the reverse.   Purple eyes!! 

Show Image

Show Image

WOW those are tall but same as stock BS right? :) Thats cool you were able to get that color, I love that color!

(Attachment Link)
More

Damn man, that is an awesome color!!  :thumb:

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #986 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 12:26:57 »
(Attachment Link)
More

DID SOMEONE SAY MOTHER****ING BUCKLING SPRING NOVELTIES? AWWWW YEEEEEE

Seriously though, that cap is great :D

Show Image

Show Image

Great pictures, I too would love to see the inverse of Give Up the Ghost :)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #987 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 12:59:11 »
inverse of Give Up the Ghost :)

Take Down the Living.   >:D

Or something.

Offline Lurch

« Reply #988 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 13:09:49 »
USPS all up in my jimmies right now. :blank:

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #989 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 14:10:43 »
2 more with the new lens:
More
75739-0

75741-1

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #990 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 14:14:18 »

Yup...I have a new fountain pen and my KBK coming...and neither one of them are at my local post office yet...making me sad haha.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #991 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 14:14:39 »

More
Fwaaaaahk!!!

Dat orange face! Want one soooo bad!

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #992 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 14:24:16 »
USPS Y U NO BRING CAPS?

Ive got like 10 caps in the mail and usps is rustling my jimmies with the delay of delivery(s)

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #993 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 14:31:35 »

Yeah. I live close and mine didn't come today. Sadness...

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #994 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 15:41:15 »
More
Damnnnn!!! That is awesome! Is this from BOR Sale? So cool.. It's impossible for me to find orange Mummies.

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #995 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 15:47:23 »
More
Damnnnn!!! That is awesome! Is this from BOR Sale? So cool.. It's impossible for me to find orange Mummies.

I have Pyro   :cool: :cool:

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #996 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 17:06:48 »

More

I want das orange BS, stay away mang! I cut you!

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #997 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 17:20:16 »
These two beauties showed up today!

Alpengiest and IceGiest

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline Lurch

« Reply #998 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 17:23:15 »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #999 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 17:59:38 »
More
BS's weren't out then