Author Topic: Post Your Killed By Kaps / Kult Worship Kaps!  (Read 1479371 times)

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
Re: Post Your Killed By Kaps / Kult Worship Kaps!
« Reply #2400 on: Sun, 10 May 2015, 18:51:08 »
The lines in the vandals hood are so delicate and fine! I can't imagine how much went into this. Not to mention the details of the lips and mouth. These caps are freaking ART I don't care what anyone says or thinks these are faulking amazing.... bravo punks straight awe  :)) haha sorry to lay it on so thick but these are actually that good !!!!!

yissss, paranoid eyes. <3  is that black or dark purple? 
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2401 on: Sun, 10 May 2015, 18:59:39 »
The lines in the vandals hood are so delicate and fine! I can't imagine how much went into this. Not to mention the details of the lips and mouth. These caps are freaking ART I don't care what anyone says or thinks these are faulking amazing.... bravo punks straight awe  :)) haha sorry to lay it on so thick but these are actually that good !!!!!

Dark purple !
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2402 on: Sun, 10 May 2015, 19:07:13 »

Dark purple !

oh that's badass.  congrats :)
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #2403 on: Sun, 10 May 2015, 19:09:53 »

Whoa, is that yours?  If so, much congrats.  I love the vandal lineup.

Where do people keep getting these awesome KWKs!

Nice cap Sed8op8!
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2404 on: Sun, 10 May 2015, 19:17:46 »

Dark purple !

I still don't have a camera so it took me awhile to get a decent shot but for an iPhone pic it came out aight. I was just mad  I couldn't quite get the color of it right and my computer is down so I couldn't modify it. It's a really cool shade of dark purple.... Don't get me wrong i love all my caps but I have never seen something like this before except in other people's posts. Christ I dreamed about it last night. KWK <3
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2405 on: Sun, 10 May 2015, 19:18:43 »

Whoa, is that yours?  If so, much congrats.  I love the vandal lineup.

Where do people keep getting these awesome KWKs!

Nice cap Sed8op8!
this wasn't a sale Joey a private transaction and ty so much my first cap of his and I'm really smitten by it!

@ghost: sorry I didn't see your post man ty sooo much I have been waiting in the wings for awhile for one and I'm quite at a loss for words to say the least the hype is justified!!!!!
« Last Edit: Sun, 10 May 2015, 19:26:12 by Sed8op8 »

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2406 on: Sun, 10 May 2015, 19:37:44 »

Dark purple !

I still don't have a camera so it took me awhile to get a decent shot but for an iPhone pic it came out aight. I was just mad  I couldn't quite get the color of it right and my computer is down so I couldn't modify it. It's a really cool shade of dark purple.... Don't get me wrong i love all my caps but I have never seen something like this before except in other people's posts. Christ I dreamed about it last night. KWK <3

oh yeah great job with that photo. :)  the pink and cmyw background really adds to the picture.

and yeah i have no clue about photography, but purple seems really difficult to capture in general.  with my camera, everything ends up looking like blue.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2407 on: Tue, 12 May 2015, 04:35:47 »
meanwhile, at the hall of justice:

aquaman, aquaman, goes wherever an aquaman can.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2408 on: Tue, 12 May 2015, 04:40:39 »

Show Image

Show Image

WHOAAA!! Awesome color dude!!! Sweet post!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #2409 on: Tue, 12 May 2015, 04:45:39 »

Show Image

Show Image

now that I have a SSK myself (just got my hands on it today), I can appreciate how beautiful an artisan cap looked on something so antique in design. A fusion of old and new. I need more BS caps!

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2410 on: Tue, 12 May 2015, 05:01:45 »
I'm just waiting for the batteries on my lights to recharge and I'll take a pic of most caps he's done in order (sans FN, idol, and warus I)

edit: here ya go:
Show Image

from top to bottom, L to R (pretty sure Dr. Witch was before conspire)
god this is so swag hwood! Killed by your Kollection

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2411 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 10:40:51 »

Cool shot and cap, Sed!  :D

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2412 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 14:56:32 »

DAMN! Nice gets!! :-)

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #2413 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 17:49:14 »

That is truly one amazing piece of art Sed! <3<3<3
Huge Congratz fellow space traveler! :)

Those Eyes...

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2414 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 17:55:07 »

@Hoffman
Thank you so much man I'm really enthralled by it maybe its the Hypno eyes they have me under there spell  :eek:

@Dustin
I know Dustin thanks coming from you that means a lot man. Your one of the OG KBK/KWK collectors and ive spent many a night checking out your hipster kaps and keyboard collection. You have been one of my biggest inspirations as a collector an enthusiast.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2415 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 18:47:43 »

@Hoffman
Thank you so much man I'm really enthralled by it maybe its the Hypno eyes they have me under there spell  :eek:

@Dustin
I know Dustin thanks coming from you that means a lot man. Your one of the OG KBK/KWK collectors and ive spent many a night checking out your hipster kaps and keyboard collection. You have been one of my biggest inspirations as a collector an enthusiast.

Awe thank you very much! :-) yeah I've been a huge supporter since day one for hipster. I appreciate the comments! You seem to have a good eye and have yourself some good items! Keep it up. :)

Offline retrochick

• goodbye my wallet
« Reply #2416 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 23:15:55 »
Beautiful! Great shot and congrats on the cap Sed8op8! Your collection is growing nicely and I hope to one day have a collection similar to yours :).

Cherry is love. Topre is life. ~raymogi

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2417 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 06:05:00 »
The lines in the vandals hood are so delicate and fine! I can't imagine how much went into this. Not to mention the details of the lips and mouth. These caps are freaking ART I don't care what anyone says or thinks trohese are faulking amazing.... bravo punks straight awe  :)) haha sorry to lay it on so thick but these are actually that good !!!!!
Beautiful! Great shot and congrats on the cap Sed8op8! Your collection is growing nicely and I hope to one day èm a collection similar to yours :).
thanks I really appreciate that! My collection is very modest but growing albeit slowly as I do not buy caps over there initial sale price(even if I wanted to I couldn't afford it)  :)) . My best advice Retro is to be as active as your real life allows you to be and try to make friends,help out others etc... I've met some pretty cool people here  and found a hobby that I genuinely enjoy! PM me any time you want to chat or any questions you might have !

Offline retrochick

• goodbye my wallet
« Reply #2418 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 22:38:38 »
The lines in the vandals hood are so delicate and fine! I can't imagine how much went into this. Not to mention the details of the lips and mouth. These caps are freaking ART I don't care what anyone says or thinks trohese are faulking amazing.... bravo punks straight awe  :)) haha sorry to lay it on so thick but these are actually that good !!!!!
Beautiful! Great shot and congrats on the cap Sed8op8! Your collection is growing nicely and I hope to one day èm a collection similar to yours :).
thanks I really appreciate that! My collection is very modest but growing albeit slowly as I do not buy caps over there initial sale price(even if I wanted to I couldn't afford it)  :)) . My best advice Retro is to be as active as your real life allows you to be and try to make friends,help out others etc... I've met some pretty cool people here  and found a hobby that I genuinely enjoy! PM me any time you want to chat or any questions you might have !

Thanks that's so kind of you! I had a moment of "You know you're addicted to keyboards/keycaps/GH when...". I was making beets and well, I'll let this photo speak for itself. Art imitating nature!

Cherry is love. Topre is life. ~raymogi

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2419 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 08:43:42 »
hah wrong thread. posting to KILLED BY KAPS!  ;D

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2420 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 08:44:30 »
Finally, after a lot of patience and good karma, I have completed my Killed By Kaps collection with these 2 Functions from across the world!
My Kult Worship Kap Collection is also complete. 1 of every mold Hipster has made by KBK and KWK.

HUGE Thanks goes out to my bros:
Bunny all the way from the UK! Atlas all the way from Africa! Thanks guys! Without you guys, I would never have got these 2 keycaps!

I have included my favorite Mummy II Plagued Purple in the photo, for color comparison.  ;D

"IV" and "Crosses" Topre Functions. Topre Style Stem not the new Hipster style Stems.
« Last Edit: Sat, 16 May 2015, 08:47:23 by dustinhxc »

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #2421 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 08:45:29 »
Finally, after a lot of patience and good karma, I have completed my Killed By Kaps collection with these 2 Functions from across the world!
My Kult Worship Kap Collection is also complete. 1 of every mold Hipster has made by KBK and KWK.

Bunny all the way from the UK! Atlas all the way from Africa! Thanks guys! Without you guys, I would never have got these 2 keycaps!

I have included my favorite Mummy II Plagued Purple in the photo, for color comparison.  ;D

Show Image

Wow, gratz!

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2422 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 10:07:00 »

Show Image

"IV" and "Crosses" Topre Functions. Topre Style Stem not the new Hipster style Stems.
omfg I did not even know the cross caps existed Dustin wow I would love someday maybe when you have other motivations to do so(because I know it is a pain in the a$$) to see your collection as you know these are my favs .... Back to that trifecta you must be stoked really admire those caps the purples are well "plagued " haha the crosses I love religious idols and symbolism amazing Dustin amazing ! :thumb:
« Last Edit: Sat, 16 May 2015, 20:50:22 by Sed8op8 »

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2423 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 10:33:01 »

Show Image

Wow, gratz!

Thank You!

Show Image

omfg I did not even know the cross caps existed Dustin wow I would love someday maybe when you have other motivations to do so(because I knot is a pain in the a$$) to see your collection as you know these are my favs .... Back to that trifecta you must be stoked really admire those caps the purples are well "plagued " haha the crosses I love religious idols and symbolism amazing Dustin amazing ! :thumb:

Thank You! :) I for sure will take better photos of these as well as my entire KBK Kollection and KWK Kollection someday soon! Yeah religious stuff is pretty interesting for sure. "Plagued" ;)

Offline WolfTickets

« Reply #2424 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 11:01:32 »
Picked my first KBK up in a trade, and it has found a permanent spot on my board.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2425 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 13:46:56 »
Picked my first KBK up in a trade, and it has found a permanent spot on my board.

Show Image

Sick mummy II dude! Gold?!

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2426 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 14:08:43 »

Show Image

is this trizs brass mummy....well yours now congrats
Im still on the hunt  :p

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #2427 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 14:10:29 »

Show Image

Sick mummy II dude! Gold?!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2428 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 14:58:51 »
Ahhh, Brass Monkey, that funky monkey! Dope!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2429 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 20:24:12 »

Show Image

Congratulations, not only on your acquisition, but also on having a simple goal and sticking to it for long enough to see it come to fruition :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2430 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 20:31:03 »

Show Image

Congrats dustin, cannot think of someone more deserving of finishing a KbK collection :) They look great!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2431 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 21:13:43 »

Show Image

Congratulations, not only on your acquisition, but also on having a simple goal and sticking to it for long enough to see it come to fruition :)

Show Image

Congrats dustin, cannot think of someone more deserving of finishing a KbK collection :) They look great!

Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate it!

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2432 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 02:20:46 »

Show Image

Show Image

Freaking sick!

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #2433 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 02:30:11 »
Yeah guys and girl,

Sorry im suuuuper MIA right now, im trying to move and its crazy expensive in jersey. Im literally working any and all hours offered to me from my job while also searching for a new job. No need to camp a thread for a sale or anything for probably a few months. All my time is being put into finding a place to live/finding a better job. Im going lurker status while saving my $$$. Ill see you dudes and girl when things are on the up and up,

<333
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #2434 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 02:38:03 »
Yeah guys and girl,

Sorry im suuuuper MIA right now, im trying to move and its crazy expensive in jersey. Im literally working any and all hours offered to me from my job while also searching for a new job. No need to camp a thread for a sale or anything for probably a few months. All my time is being put into finding a place to live/finding a better job. Im going lurker status while saving my $$$. Ill see you dudes and girl when things are on the up and up,

<333

I know how tough that can be.  Good luck and hope you find something good.   :thumb:

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #2435 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 02:41:21 »
Yeah guys and girl,

<333

best of luck to you in your hunt, we will await your return!   :thumb:

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2436 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 02:55:16 »
Good luck finding a new place HP! I know how hard that can be (living in Van..  :))  )

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #2437 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 03:12:12 »
Good luck finding a new place HP! I know how hard that can be (living in Van..  :))  )

Yeah guys and girl,

<333

Much <3 PD

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2438 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 03:48:41 »
Best of luck punks!
Can't wait for your return
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #2439 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 04:07:48 »
Good luck finding a new place HP! I know how hard that can be (living in Van..  :))

don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2440 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 08:59:45 »
Good luck finding a new place HP! I know how hard that can be (living in Van..  :))

Show Image

hahaha <3

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2441 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 11:48:15 »

Show Image

:))

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #2442 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 13:50:49 »
Yeah guys and girl,

<333

Take care of yourself...we'll be awaiting your return. Good luck!

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #2443 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 17:12:28 »
Yeah guys and girl,

<333

Good luck with everything!

Offline thefebruaryman

• turn it off and turn it on again
« Reply #2444 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 17:27:04 »
Yeah guys and girl,

<333

Remember that my nan is always willing to lend a hand. Good luck!

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #2445 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 19:13:34 »
Yeah guys and girl,

<333

Thanks for letting us know. I hope all goes well for ya.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #2446 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 19:18:55 »

Show Image

Damn man, I need to see your collection at some point. I'll be in MN this summer so if you'd be willing to meet up and chill I'd love to.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #2447 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 16:40:09 »
Yeah guys and girl,

<333

Thanks for update, hope all goes well. Good luck on the job search.

Finally got somewhere to put this :)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2448 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 19:27:10 »
Yeah guys and girl,

<333

good luck man :thumb:
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2449 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 19:34:37 »

Show Image

lucky mofo. congrats man
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"