Author Topic: Red Light & Speeding Cameras  (Read 3147 times)

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
Red Light & Speeding Cameras
« on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 13:33:25 »
So, how do you feel about the usage of traffic cameras in the enforcement of red light and speeding violations? Seems like it's been popping up quite a bit lately. Does your state/country/political division do photo enforcement of traffic violations?
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Red Light & Speeding Cameras
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 21:29:21 »
Australia does.

Huge outcry when red light camera appeared, people claiming they increased the number of rear end accidents.

What is worse is that a lot of red light intersections ALSO have speed cameras - so you can't speed up to get across before the light goes red, and if you suddenly stop there is a risk the car behind will drive into you.

Fun to watch on a busy road sometimes - pretty flashing lights.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline bexleycorona

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 22:06:04 »
We had them installed here 3 years ago. They made TONS of money but people protested that they caused more accidents because people got nervous around them.

Long story short most of them were deactivated.

GE Marquette | Rosewill RK-9000 | Rosewill Apollo 9100 | Realforce 87U "EK Edition" 45g Uniform | Unicomp Ultra Classic Black Buckling Spring | Realforce 87U SE07T0 Variable | Dolch PAC65

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 23:49:12 »
I've not seen many people get caught by red light cameras, but if you are going a decent speed (ie, the speed limit or just over) you should have a point on the ground in front of the lights which is your "point of no return", where if you are past when the lights start changing, you go through, if they start changing after, you go through. You shouldn't need to change speed to get through the lights if you are doing the right speed.

This distance for the point of no return should be a distance you are comfortable stopping in, and not one where you have to slam on your brakes; probably where most of the people involved in rear end accidents get wrong. Also tailgating. **** everyone who tailgates.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 12 May 2014, 23:52:29 »
When I was younger and less responsible I hated them, now that I've grown up I see them as a necessary evil. Speed cameras everywhere in Perth but people still drive like arseholes so I'd hate to think what it'd be like if we didn't have them.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #6 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 10:57:45 »
I consider myself lucky that red light cameras are illegal in my jurisdiction. But the state legislature did recently propose installing them in a few select cities. That plan was promptly shut down, however.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 10:59:40 »

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #8 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 11:09:14 »
The next development will be aerial drones that photograph jaywalkers. I think there's a problem when the surveillance of the population gets to this sort of level. I don't mean to be cynical, but this is not about public safety -- it's about the government shaking us all down for more money, more revenue. Think I'm joking about aerial drones? Give it some time. I wouldn't even mind it if they applied the law evenly -- but in NYC, they sure don't. If you have no money, and nothing to take, you can do what you want for the most part. But if you own a business (something to take!) then they're Judge Dredd.
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 13 May 2014, 11:36:20 »
Or here's an idea... learn to drive.

Seriously, over half the people on the road today are idiots. They don't use turn signals, don't know how to merge, they think the passing lane is just a faster travel lane, and they're CONSTANTLY ON THEIR CELL PHONES!

The only person in the world whose driving I truly trust is my own.

Moral of they story: learn to drive before worrying about red lights and speed cameras.
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 May 2014, 11:44:11 by Computer-Lab in Basement »
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline bexleycorona

« Reply #10 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 01:12:45 »
Show Image

Stupid question...

Is this a real product? I'll be going on a road trip soon and I don't know if there are cameras on the roads.

Seriously, over half the people on the road today are idiots. They don't use turn signals, don't know how to merge, they think the passing lane is just a faster travel lane, and they're CONSTANTLY ON THEIR CELL PHONES!

Moral of they story: learn to drive before worrying about red lights and speed cameras.

EVERYONE on the road believes they are the best driver ever.

GE Marquette | Rosewill RK-9000 | Rosewill Apollo 9100 | Realforce 87U "EK Edition" 45g Uniform | Unicomp Ultra Classic Black Buckling Spring | Realforce 87U SE07T0 Variable | Dolch PAC65

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 01:28:03 »
Don't know about a spray, but in Australia bubble licence plate covers were popular for a while.

Until they were made illegal.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 01:45:03 »
Yeah the spray is real, it's just a transparent highly reflective coating.
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 03:49:05 »

This 1000%

The thing that annoys me more than anything is that people who are older than I am (like 10-20yrs older) took there driving test when there where no speed limits, seat belts etc etc.... they didn't have to sit anything like the test I had to sit (which is only ever being made harder) yet these people have just as much right to drive as me. It's insane. People over a certain age should have there license invalidated and be forced to take there test again.

So many accidents caused by elderly drivers.

In the UK it's like 1984 with people watching you, but it's not all bad. Red tape and incompetence stop the government from really watching and tracking your every move, and having speed cameras in locations that cause many deaths (as UK roads unlike American roads have corners and bends) is a good thing. Though average speed camera's on the motoway's are a piss take and only ever make driving on that section of motorway a living hell.
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 May 2014, 03:51:20 by baldgye »

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #14 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 04:04:09 »
I don't see any problems at all
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline iri

« Reply #15 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 06:27:18 »
some time ago, dedicated bus lanes started being used in moscow.
using the bus lane unless for turning right for cars drivers at 9-19 meant the fine of $88.
every such lane had a lot of cameras. those were installed some distance away from crossroads so the car drivers could use the lanes to turn right without being afraid to be noticed by a camera.
the installation of the cameras was widely publicized.
at the first day of use, the devices printing violators' photos ran out of photo paper.
and even when a year passed, thousands of people seemed to not care about the cameras and the fines.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #16 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 06:37:37 »
Here in Miami, we have them at most intersections. You can turn right on red, but you have to come to a complete stop... As rowdy mentioned, possible rear end asking to happen.... Especially when people are eating or taking selfies... My mom has gotten a ticket from one. Pretty amazing how nice of a picture it was lol. They take a large picture and print it, then zoom in on your plate lol.

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #17 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 06:40:45 »
I don't have much of a problem with speed cameras, and if we had red light cameras I wouldn't mind that much either. Don't break the speed limit and don't run red lights, it's not hard.

However, it does move towards the same argument used to justify surveillance; it's not a problem as long as you don't have anything to hide/guilty until proven innocent. So I don't really like the average speed camera system that monitors your speed across a stretch of road, and I'm not too fond of normal speed cameras either tbh, but the implementation of them where I live is one I'm ok with.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #18 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 07:23:30 »
I don't have much of a problem with speed cameras, and if we had red light cameras I wouldn't mind that much either. Don't break the speed limit and don't run red lights, it's not hard.

However, it does move towards the same argument used to justify surveillance; it's not a problem as long as you don't have anything to hide/guilty until proven innocent. So I don't really like the average speed camera system that monitors your speed across a stretch of road, and I'm not too fond of normal speed cameras either tbh, but the implementation of them where I live is one I'm ok with.
how often do you even drive
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #19 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 07:26:23 »
Yeah I don't get red light camera's being a problem and I've driven for many years. Though the UK has Amber lights between green and red which I know some places don't...

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #20 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 07:28:24 »
the UK has Amber lights between green and red

In America they're yellow lights, and if you see it, it means one of two things: floor it, or slam on the brakes.
tp thread is tp thread

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #21 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 07:32:01 »

In America they're yellow lights, and if you see it, it means one of two things: floor it, or slam on the brakes.

Amber lights in the UK mean that green is changing to red or red is changing to green. You have to go out of your way to run a red really..

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #22 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 07:34:10 »

Green = GO

Yellow = GO FASTER!

Red = GO REALLY FAST WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED!

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #23 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 07:36:02 »

Green = GO

Yellow = GO FASTER!

Red = GO REALLY FAST WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED WHILE SCREAMING AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

FTFY :thumb:
tp thread is tp thread

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #24 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 08:02:26 »

Green = GO

Yellow = GO FASTER!

And if you have a BMW

Anything at all = Ignore it
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #25 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 09:59:53 »

Green = GO

Yellow = GO FASTER!

And if you have a BMW

Well I downshift to about 3k when turbos spool, and then go and make a happy face.

Here in Florida people stop on green lights.....
I had this girl stop on an intersection when green and start texting.....

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #26 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 12:45:13 »
Most of the digital cameras deployed in these traffic cams can not deal with IR as it overwhelms the sensor and creates a hot spot over the plate characters that won't be readable. For example you can get one of those led plate frames and swap them out for ultrabright IR leds. This technique also works to beat face recognition/tracking over cctvs if you install them under a hat brim pointed down over your face, around a glasses frame or etc.. The nice thing about IR is that it is not noticeable to the eye, and shouldn't appear suspicious so a human police won't notice it.
While traffic laws are supposedly to help ensure safety... and some are effective in that regard, most of them really are only there to create revenue through fines. The traffic cams certainly fall into the increase revenue category. Much like how police come out en masse to create radar speed traps everywhere on certain days of the year each quarter... while every time they insist they do not have quotas to meet.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #27 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 12:46:02 »

Green = GO

Yellow = GO FASTER!

And if you have a BMW

Well I downshift to about 3k when turbos spool, and then go and make a happy face.

Here in Florida people stop on green lights.....
I had this girl stop on an intersection when green and start texting.....

MURICA

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #28 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 12:47:11 »
This technique also works to beat face recognition/tracking over cctvs if you install them under a hat brim pointed down over your face, around a glasses frame or etc.. The nice thing about IR is that it is not noticeable to the eye, and shouldn't appear suspicious so a human police won't notice it.

TIL Ivan is a international super spy! ;)

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #29 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 12:48:15 »
I can neither confirm nor deny.

Offline Malphas

« Reply #30 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 13:32:50 »
You can see speed cameras coming a mile away in the UK, I think they were politically pressured to make them yellow and visible to justify their claims about them being a deterrent, despite the protests from sadcase safety groups wanting them to be hidden to catch more people. As a result they're basically a joke.

On a typical motorway in the UK you'll have the furthest left lane with heavy goods vehicles that generally have limiters on them, and people towing caravans etc. doing around 70mph (the legal limit), then in the middle lane you'll have old folks, people with crap cars, etc. doing around 80-90mph (the de-facto limit, only the most anal of traffic police cares about that kind of speed), and then in the right lane you'll have normal people doing 90mph+ Then all of a sudden the entire mass of traffic will start slowing down at once due to the presence of a speed camera, right down to about 70-77mph for a couple of seconds before everyone just as suddenly starts speeding back up. It's utterly pointless, and more dangerous than not having them.

What's getting more common and more annoying are stretches of road with average speed cameras, that record the registrations of all the vehicles entering and then leaving the section, so essentially you have no choice but to drive at the speed limit, otherwise you'll pass the second camera too early to have not been breaking the speed limit. Thankfully they're only really used in places where roadworks are taking place.

I have zero experience with red light cameras, I'm not even sure we have them as I've jumped a lot of red lights and nothing has ever happened. So I can't really judge how they would work in practice.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #31 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 19:49:38 »
You can see speed cameras coming a mile away in the UK, I think they were politically pressured to make them yellow and visible to justify their claims about them being a deterrent, despite the protests from sadcase safety groups wanting them to be hidden to catch more people. As a result they're basically a joke.

On a typical motorway in the UK you'll have the furthest left lane with heavy goods vehicles that generally have limiters on them, and people towing caravans etc. doing around 70mph (the legal limit), then in the middle lane you'll have old folks, people with crap cars, etc. doing around 80-90mph (the de-facto limit, only the most anal of traffic police cares about that kind of speed), and then in the right lane you'll have normal people doing 90mph+ Then all of a sudden the entire mass of traffic will start slowing down at once due to the presence of a speed camera, right down to about 70-77mph for a couple of seconds before everyone just as suddenly starts speeding back up. It's utterly pointless, and more dangerous than not having them.

What's getting more common and more annoying are stretches of road with average speed cameras, that record the registrations of all the vehicles entering and then leaving the section, so essentially you have no choice but to drive at the speed limit, otherwise you'll pass the second camera too early to have not been breaking the speed limit. Thankfully they're only really used in places where roadworks are taking place.

I have zero experience with red light cameras, I'm not even sure we have them as I've jumped a lot of red lights and nothing has ever happened. So I can't really judge how they would work in practice.

Do people still hang a tyre over them, pour petrol in it and set it on fire?

There was a web site full of pictures of these.

Offline mauri

« Reply #32 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 03:33:37 »
mfw most speeding cameras don't even register motorcycles
I AM BABAR KING OF THE ELEPHANTS

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #33 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 03:34:55 »
Say No to a police state so they can come pay you a nice visit.

Offline Bullveyr

« Reply #34 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 08:56:50 »
... while every time they insist they do not have quotas to meet.
A few months ago a cop in Vienna was suspended because he made such a quota public (a quota is probably illegal).

Tu felix Austria and your corrupt politicians.

Quote from: ripster;185750
Mechanical switches are mechanical.