Author Topic: DS WoB Cherry Keys - which boards?  (Read 1101 times)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
DS WoB Cherry Keys - which boards?
« on: Fri, 09 August 2013, 07:17:36 »
After using my old shiny set for the last couple of weeks I've fallen in love with the white on black Cherry keys so now I want to find a set in better condition. Anyone out there that can chime in with the best boards to start looking for? Mods aren't a problem as I have the GMK Purple set, just need the alphas and accompanying 1x keys. Any help in decoding the Cherry model numbers so I can tell what has double-shots would be appreciated as well.

I've done a heap of searching on eBay but I have no idea how to date boards, I'd prefer not to buy something with significant wear so the newer the better.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline BlueBär

Re: DS WoB Cherry Keys - which boards?
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 09 August 2013, 08:43:11 »
Wear doesn't depend on age, it depends on use, so the newer is not necessarily the better. If you want doubleshots the first letter after the numbers has to be an H, works for G80 and G81 boards.

Offline badcop

• thorpe thocking master race
| MX Green Poker | HHKB Pro 2 White | HHKB Pro 2 Black | MX White Goldtouch TK Pad | Modded MX Red kul ES-87
| COMING SOON™ | MX Red GH60 | Ergo Clear GH60 |

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
Re: DS WoB Cherry Keys - which boards?
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 09 August 2013, 10:05:29 »
Cheers gents, exactly what I need to track down a decent set. Thanks!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED