Author Topic: [HELP] Replacement for Logitech G710+ Broken Key cap!  (Read 58863 times)

Offline Tito

Re: [HELP] Replacement for Logitech G710+ Broken Key cap!
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 13:12:00 »
Hello Cypis, the quote below is what happened in my case, you can refer to other posts in the thread for more info. The keyboard is working perfectly till now.

UPDATE:
Logitech previous offer was me to send them my keyboard from Egypt to their facility in Switzerland, and then they send me a replacement keyboard (which doesn't have to be brand new), the shipping back and forth is paid by them, and I only pay for customs/taxes here in Egypt, they also agreed to adjust the keyboard's invoice to a lower price so I don't pay much taxes here.

Now, they sent me an email with a new offer, as an exception for my case, I won't have to send my fully-functioning, only-1-broken-cap-keyboard to them, and they will send me a brand new G710+ as a replacement!, all the shipping is paid by them, and I only pay for the customs/taxes, they will most probably adjust the invoice's price!

I am now waiting for the new replacement keyboard shipping in the next few days, I'll post the updates here folks. Thanks a lot for your assistance good people.